Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

xd.png sorry, I forgot to reply to you! yes it is, you can control it while it is with you... I tend to forget that... when it decides to do other thing than be with you, I'll post about it, while I don't you can control it, though it is still wild

not bumping, but wanted to made a type of annoucement/question

I've been thinking on doing a character thread. This would contain all the info about the characters of each RPer (your character sheets), their teams. And would also conatin information about all the NPCs of the game, the gym leaders, and the revelaed members of team oblivion.

It would also be to have an easier track system of your battles since everybody should post ther when they have finished a battle, the outcome of it (pokemon defeated or caught) and which pokemon you used. I would also post there the updates of the pokemon levels of each.

But, I need your opinion before doing it since I don't want to create a thred that would be ignored.

I like the idea. It would make it A LOT easier to keep track of levels.

why the hell did I wrote team oblivion?! mad.gifohmy.gifxd.png

ok, I have it already done, but there is still to settle where to put it, here, or in the Freeform section? I ask since I've seen most people who participate her don't do it in the freeform section, so I'm still wondering where to put it... any suggestions?

Perhaps a moderator would be best suited to answer that question. Although I wouldn't mind it being placed anywhere.

not bumping, but wanted to made a type of annoucement/question

I've been thinking on doing a character thread. This would contain all the info about the characters of each RPer (your character sheets), their teams. And would also conatin information about all the NPCs of the game, the gym leaders, and the revelaed members of team oblivion.

It would also be to have an easier track system of your battles since everybody should post ther when they have finished a battle, the outcome of it (pokemon defeated or caught) and which pokemon you used. I would also post there the updates of the pokemon levels of each.

But, I need your opinion before doing it since I don't want to create a thred that would be ignored.

I think its a good idea too, but the Freeform section would be inconvenient for me. I guess woshii's right though, you should ask a mod.

I think that'd be a great thread. With so many characters running around, it's become really hard for me to keep track of where the people I'm talking to are/what they're doing.

Oh yeah, and Akira, your character can come find me asleep by the river.

A very good idea, Ryu, if only for the sheer convenience.

Also, what is this talk of wanting Nidoran M? I want Nidoran F! It was the first pokemon I actually caught in Yellow. Granted, I was looking for M... But thats not the point.

I thought it'd be so nifty if Jeimuzu and I were both looking for opposite nidorans, and we are! It would be excellent to catch them. Also, I figured a male nidoran would compliment Mia's nearly all female team.

Like the idea, and Storm, Akira's at the house on route two, maybe he could have dropped something there and went to get it wink.gif Or maybe the girl could direct Akira to the river to wash her face?

Like the idea, and Storm, Akira's at the house on route two, maybe he could have dropped something there and went to get it wink.gif Or maybe the girl could direct Akira to the river to wash her face?

Ya I think akira should come to the river. Zaaks about to wake up, a pokemon standing on him. In other words a wild encounter. We are allowed 3 wild encounters at least right? If not I'll edit.

Ryu-> I'm answering your question about Rollout. As seen in this image of Jigglypuff using Rollout, as well as one of the manga descriptions of using Rollout, I quote, "Munchlax jumps into the air and curls its body into a round ball. It then rolls into the opopnent with incredible speed and power", as well as for Lickitung. I do believe there is not a need to land back on ground before Rollout continues, for it is a Rock-type move and not a Ground-type move. Hope this answers your question adequately. ^^

stromzone ~ yes, 5 encounters a day, and a max of 3 battles a day

woshiico0kie ~ I see, well it answers my question. But try to explain it the next time since I had no idea it could be used in that way. I thought it needed to land on the ground for its use.

But, you should edit your post a little since you say that your Solosis rolls over the Pidove. And that can't be done without a support under the bird. It would be more logic to say that it blasts towards the bird and continue rolling after it(the bird) is sent away by the hit.

stromzone ~ yes, 5 encounters a day, and a max of 3 battles a day

woshiico0kie ~ I see, well it answers my question. But try to explain it the next time since I had no idea it could be used in that way. I thought it needed to land on the ground for its use.

But, you should edit your post a little since you say that your Solosis rolls over the Pidove. And that can't be done without a support under the bird. It would be more logic to say that it blasts towards the bird and continue rolling after it(the bird) is sent away by the hit.

Wouldn't that mean two of your wild encounters would just run away?

not necessarily. You could choose not to battle them... or try befriending them. Or other things but not battle them. And I give a max of 5 since you mightnot find the pokemon you want and you don't battle it and look for another.

alright, I suppose thats fair. so this would be my last battle and second last encounter, right?

I guess... what pokemon have you encounter vesides Purrloin and Magikarp?

Does the Purrloin I encountered during night count? Or is that the same one I encountered later (I wouldn't think so). Actually, that wouldn't have counted because he did wake up before midnight, technically. I dunno, its up to you.