Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

yeah, I missed it, that's what happened. Read my last reply, I explain there what had happened.

and yes, as you can imagine, I take a long time to reply because sometimes I reply to this RP here, and to this same RP in another forum. So, sometimes, I mix up the replys and have to write them again. SO I ask apoligies for all the times I've posted a reply and missed somebody, since sometimes, people posts while I write and this forum doen't shows the replys posted while you were writing, so most of the time, I see them untill when the post is done, or I don't see them at all...

Yes, I guess I can accept you. Though, I would ask you to read carefully the rules and the past 4 pages of this thread so you are aware of the most previous rules added.

And you should be active since you will be the last member accepted I need you to move along fast to catch up with the rest, is that ok with you?

Name: Edmon lopus

Appearance: Will upload later

Personality: friendly, he loves challenges

History: at 9 his father die and his mother was lonely so she keped himhome to have some company... But when demon turned 17 she died so he decided to go on a journey far from home

Starter Choice: Aron

Edited by kunailby

poke11 ~ really? blink.gif .... sorry, I'll reply to you know

Shijou ~ xd.png ok, I'll keep my eyes open xd.png

kunailby ~ accepted, but I need you to change your starte options to First Stage pokemon since it is impossible you get an Umbreon or Aggron as your starter since they¿re both Final Stage pokemon.

Correct that before posting. And when you have done it, begin your first post with the day your journey begins and end it with the momment you get to the lab and the machine begans whirling between your potential starter choices. THere is a sentence you should add to your post, so read the first page so you find it and then you can post.

Jeimuzu Would you like to capture the shinx? I don't want it, but I'll battle it unless you want otherwise.

If you can, I'd rather you battled it. I'm not interested in capturing it, and the level up would probab be more useful to you than I. Also, I apologise if my replying is inconsistant... My wireless thinks its pretty funny. sleep.gif

There's a good chance my internet may be down for a few days, so if I don't respond, I apologize. I've battled the Shinx, so feel free to move us along, Jeimuzu. Also, if you want a double battle, feel free.

(I'm searching for a Nidoran male, teehee!)

that makes two of us! laugh.gif

I think I might stay more than a day in this route just to get a Nidoran M biggrin.gif

Just out of the sake of curiosity, how do you determine our wild Pokemon encounters and starters? Is it just something you pick at total random, or do you use a random number generator or something?

I pick it at random by using a number system.

I have a page in my pc with all the pokemon in each route, and based on their rareness I asigned a percentage of appearance. Then I go to a randomizer on the internet to pick up a number and there I got the number I need. Then I go to the page I have and select pokemon that corresponds to thatnumber and then I post it. laugh.gif

Hey Ryu, it's not that big of a deal but my character profile and Pokemon haven't been added to the original posts. Also, I'm not sure if anything is said in a post by you but my Poochyena should be a level 6 since I battled a Pidgey. But does my Zigzagoon get the same level as well? And finally, i noticed only two gym leaders up in the first post of the IC thread. Are they the only ones in the region?

I know that there will be other gym leaders xd.png He just hasn't came up with them yet. Also SO SORRY I haven't been on much this weekend. I was at my dads and when we weren't out and about, or my step brother was hogging the internet, usually the only computer in the house was taken so I only got on once till now xd.png And we were out and about a lot though, went to Lagoon today xd.png

sorry Kunai, Akira is already in Pring town and is about to head to route 2 xd.png

Fallen Angel ~yeah I know, sorry, I haven't had enough time to edit that post to add you adn ziposaki.

about your pokemon levels, Poochyena should be at level 7 since you won two battles (Zigzagoon and Pidgey) but Zigzagoon, would be at level 4 since it was caught at level 3 and after it being caught you had only won onw battle. And don't worry, I'll update the list of rainers and their teams soon so you have it more clear.

akiraa ~ its ok don't worry

kunailby ~ you are the only one on route 1 at the momment, so I suggest you to hurry and get to Pring Town within the RP Day. But hold for a momment, I'll post a wild encounter for you now.

@kunailby: Austin's not alone. TheFallenAngel6236's charrie, Alice, is with him. And they aren't on Route 1 yet. They're right outside of the Pokemon Center.

oh well if you check my post in was at the pokemon center too xd.png

and was your pokemon in its pokeball ohmy.gif ? because if yes il change my post :

he saw some pokeballs on is belt instead of he saw a pokemon besides him

ok ? and sorry i tought you were alone xd.png

or i could edit my post and make it as if i never saw you or talked to you ? like i would of normally doneXD

Edited by kunailby

woshiico0kie ~ yes he is, I control all of the NPC's ... at least all the ones revealed so far.

ziposaki ~ you are passed route 1 actually, you are already in Pring Town.

kunailby ~ you need to get to pring town first if you want to interact with ziposaki and theFallenAngel