Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Name: Alice Landis

Appearance: Alice

Personality: Although her brother's personality is care-free and sweet, Alice is the exact opposite. She has a big ego which often puts her skills on top in her mind. She's stubborn, bratty, and can be mistaken for a rich snob. However, she's capable of putting on a sweet and innocent act if she needs to.

History: Alice has always looked up to her older brother, thinking he was the most amazing trainer in the world. She had longed to become just that however, her mother babied her until the age of twelve so she was never able to go out on a journey herself.

Starter Choice: Poochyena

I deleted it because the first post said to delete forms once you were approved

hmmm.... I don't think I've put tha, you may had missread that since nobody else had done that either...

in any case, it is ok now. thanks for listening... and don't erase it, I need it for future reference in case I need to fix something

Um, how will I reply when the post still says that I had my Spearow with me?

I have a question for double battles!

Say that two pokemon appear, and neither trainer wants to catch them; can the two trainers agree to separate the wild pokemon and fight them on their own? That way they can make the battle move a little more quickly since they could post the entire battle by themselves.

Also, if one trainer wants to catch a pokemon, and the other does not, can they again separate the pokemon so one can move one of the battles along more quickly?

I hope that made sense, but it's something that I suppose would be good to know.

yeah, I guess that if both trainers agrees to do that, then there won't be a problem. So yeah... to both. Of course, for the decision of the pokemon to get caught I will post that part, and as for the rest of the catches, it will depend on how well you RPed it, but yes, you can do that

Just a really quick question right here. So, since I'm trying to get a wild pokemon encounter with Alice now, how do I catch it? Do I wait for you (Ryu) to tell me what pokemon I encountered and then I post the battle scene and throw a pokeball at it? But what after that? Do I wait for Ryu to tell me if I was successful in my capture?

Ryu generally handles the wild Pokemon unless you don't want to catch it. I think he'd want you to give him a chance to reply with counterattacks, but I'm not him, so I can't say for sure. tongue.gif

Also, I find it ironic how I declared myself to be on hiatus and then start posting more. xd.png

Oh wow, really sorry to Ryu if I wasn't supposed to control Zigzagoon...

Just a really quick question right here. So, since I'm trying to get a wild pokemon encounter with Alice now, how do I catch it? Do I wait for you (Ryu) to tell me what pokemon I encountered and then I post the battle scene and throw a pokeball at it? But what after that? Do I wait for Ryu to tell me if I was successful in my capture?

Alicia Jewel is right, I control the wild pokemon in all the battles. With the exception of those you don't want to control or are part of the plot.

So, if you want to catch that Zigzagoon and controlled it, well, I can let it pass since it is your first battle, but do not control a wild pokemon unless you don't want to catch it.

If you encounter a pokemon that you want to catch, then you should let me know so I control the pokemon. And it is also the same if you don't want to catch it. If you encounter a Bidoof for example, and you don't want to catch it then you should post at the beggining of your post that you won't try to catch it and then control it during the battle.

Okay, I'm very sorry about that. I won't let that happen again. Sorry!

I won't break it! So, by my understanding, I have to wait for your post to know whether or not I caught the Zigzagoon, right?

change Spearow to Bulbasaur and reply, I'll fix it when I post again

I changed it so it said I had a Bulbasaur, but you didn't reply yet...

I know Kaiser isn't online right now but I've encountered a Pidgey and I'm not trying to capture it. Does that mean that Kaiser still controls the pidgey or do I control it?

IF you dont plan on catching it and have said so, you control it and defeat it or let it get away (defeating it will level you up, though)

Stormzone, your on route 2? I thought Akira and Zaak was going to travel together T.T

Oh, what does Pring Town look like after the events of last night? I'm not sure I want to read through all of those posts to find out.

Stormzone, your on route 2? I thought Akira and Zaak was going to travel together T.T

Zaak is hanging out in and around Marias for now, so you can probably catch up!

Kaiser? Any response to my post at all?

if it hasn't past 24hours since your post, don't ask me to reply. I reply to various posts at once and then log off, if I did not replied to you, then you'll have to wait for me to be online again, and you asked it about 3 hours later.

And I have classes in real life you know? I can not stay on all day, and I normally response the next day when I log on, so if it hasn't past 24 hours since my last post, don't ask me to reply unless you know I'm online. And in said case, PM me since I reply to the RPs I participate and I may not see the post you made for replying others.

Alicia Jewel ~ I've posted how Pring Town looks like in the post where Day 4 Begins, check it, it is about 2-3 pages back in the IC Thread

ok, I just saw that you hadn't responded to my post, which was made ten minutes before your last one. I guess you missed, so ya, sorry sad.gif