Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

that0s why I asked. Because it was encountered when I said NO ENCOUNTERS so I didn't count it at all. And as far as I've counted, this is your third encounter so I was unsure of what pokemon you counted aside of those two.

I thought it'd be so nifty if Jeimuzu and I were both looking for opposite nidorans, and we are! It would be excellent to catch them. Also, I figured a male nidoran would compliment Mia's nearly all female team.

Adventure calls! My team really could use gender balancing, too. Magikarp being the only female.

So, with the Nidoran F, my females so far will evolve to be much more intimidating than the males. Gyarados and Nidoqueen are much more fearsome than Bibarel and Ludicolo. xP

...Excluding Mirk, but Mudkipz are always awesome. And becoming a bigger Mudkip is awesome, too.

that0s why I asked. Because it was encountered when I said NO ENCOUNTERS so I didn't count it at all. And as far as I've counted, this is your third encounter so I was unsure of what pokemon you counted aside of those two.

alright then, I'm down with that. I'll just interact with people a bit before searching any more.

Jeimuzu, would you mind if I looked for a battle while you are having the Lediba battle?

(If Mareep gets to level 10, she learns thundershock!)

Also, after your lediba battle, would you like to have a battle between you and I?

I think it would work nicely to break up our encounters with a friendly tussle.

Edited by Shijou-san

So I just forgot what level my Wooper is right now. I wanna say 7, but I'm not 100% sure... I should really start keeping these things recorded. xd.png

Edited by Alicia Jewel

Can we control some NPCs such as Maria? Those that don't have to fight us. Sorry I just thought of asking it here in the OOC thread rather than the IC thread.

yeah, I guess you can... but try to keep her IC... and she is not in the clinin now, she is infront of it helping some injured pokemon... and Akira and Zaak are around there too

It's gonna take me a day or two to respond. I don't plan on catching the Nidoran F, just battling. I'll get the post up as soon as I can.

Alicia Jewel ~ err... I messed up... unsure.gif

ignore the Growl as a move and think of it just like a sound, a normal growl that any animal can do tongue.gif

Ryu, i think in your last post you missed both akira and me. i could be wrong though, im on my phone!

I think I did, I didn't read your posts (I thought you were only intercting between yourselves)... I will fix it

ok, thanks

Not counting that battle is fine by me laugh.gif

Edited by stromzone

Ryu, I responded as Ledyba for you, just so you know. I'm sorry I haven't been so active lately. Once I get back into the swing of school, everything will be working out a lot better for me.

*speaks very quietly*

Sentret can't learn Leer, either...

But I'll just pretend it glared at Gill and go with that. :3

Does anyone else think that the level gap between our starters and the pokemon we caught is quite substantial?

I've felt that a bit. Since everyone levels up at the same pace there is no closing it. I think it won't matter as much once we are out of the 1-25 or 30 range. Which may take awhile, but the new system seems to move much quicker.

sure, and btw, and this goes for everybody:

There are no levels among character's talk, so don't ask each other, or to NPC's "what level are your pokemon" since you won't get a reply.

The best way to know other people's pokemon's levels is to check the lists for your characters, and for NPC's, to see their pokemon, and take a guess of their level by the moves they use, or the stage of evolution they are. For example. If you want to know my team's level, go check the list, but if you want to know the level of Gale's pokemon, you take one... let's say, Luxray, it evolves at level 30, so it is at least at level 30. But in the case of NPCs, I won't ever say their pokemon's exact levels since that is part of the fun on battling them... if you survive them xd.png