Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Yes imgur has been giving me problems as of late too...

Yup Pierrot looks fine. ^^ And yeah, Gale's hair does look a little weird. ><

Also, perhaps you would like to give us a little information on Zero, Garnet and Damian's descriptions, so we could help you with them? smile.gif

Edited by woshiico0kie

imgur is my host you know xd.png

well... I tried to fix Gale's head... didn't thought about the hair sad.gif

about the jesters... Zero I'd need to do it myself since I got something planned for him... movie related

Garnet is like the normal "annoying woman" character you find in the evil groups of the anime. Though I can't give you an example to compare her with.

Damian is a creepy masked guy from Hoenn who was recruited by Pierrot due to him being a very good tactician in battles. That's why all his pokemon are thrid gens. Though, he is a little... well crazy

Yup I know. ^^ I clicked your pictures.

For Garnet, is she something like Jessie (of Team Rocket)? Not in Black/White though, but rather in the rest of the series where she was more comical.

For Damian: Despite being one of the most feared people in Team Jester, Damian rarely shows his face. He only answers to Pierrot directly, as he was recruited from the Hoenn region just for the sole purpose of devising devious plans. He is an excellent tactician, providing many of the team's strategies that help them conduct their plans successfully. He has an almost perfect rate of getting his plans to work, when they don't, it's mostly due to the Grunts, which frustrates him.

Hope that's acceptable? ^^

well, Garnet no, she's more serious than that, though she enjoys bothering the other Jesters, specially Slash. Though she doesn't disrespects Zero and has a good relationship(not loving) with Damian.

About Damian it sounds ok, though, I imagined the guy more of a joker, the tactician part sound really good. Though, he does play a lot of pranks of the lower grunts and is very sarcastic to the rest of the Jesters, not caring if they mind or not, he only does it for his amusement. And the only person he respects is Pierrot.

BTW, for the rest: REPLY PEOPLE! we need to move on!

Have you seen the latest series? Jessie's much serious now. How about that side of her? A tad too serious IMO. sad.gif Takes the fun out of things. Sorry that was a little off-topic heh.

Garnet: The rose among the thorns. Garnet takes full advantage of her gender, constantly making passes at the other Jesters, most of them directed at Slash and with the exception of Zero. She does this to some of the Grunts as well, just for the fun of it. Some may query her power, due to her flirtatious behaviour. However, it would be your greatest mistake if you assumed so. She is not a Jester for nothing. She has a good relationship with Damian, joking around with him without any consequences.

Damian: Despite being one of the most feared people in Team Jester, Damian rarely shows his face. He only answers to Pierrot directly, as he was recruited from the Hoenn region just for the sole purpose of devising devious plans. He is an excellent tactician, providing many of the team's strategies that help them conduct their plans successfully. He has an almost perfect rate of getting his plans to work, when they don't, it's mostly due to the Grunts, which frustrates him. Thus, he plays many elaborate pranks on the Grunts, some of which incite more fear into them. Damian is also very sarcastic to the rest of the Jesters, much to the amusement of himself.

I added in a part of Damian. Is this better now? ^^

Sorry if I made Garnet seem like a prostitute. But she's not. I can change it if you want. I just thought it would be more fun that way. ^^;;

Edited by woshiico0kie

no, it is actually pretty good, both of them. If something might need to be changed, I would do it myself, though I don't think I'd have to change something

Let's be optimistic, he's probably busy, which is fair enough. I'm the only one that his characters are directly interacting with and I don't mind, so no worries just yet.

yeah, but I need people to move on FAST to trigger the event at the forest and to continue moving on in the plot

yeah, me too... and the others seem to have dissapeared too... I need everyone to continue or else this will die... and I don't want this to die sad.gif

okay, I'll move into the forest, im sure akira is about to also, so stand by for next post...

good going strom!

btw, I need that you and akira, both fill out the forms of the battle and post them at the characters thread so I can update the lists later... please do that now so I can create the post triggering the event peacefully (yeah, it kinda bugs me when people doesn't hear me)

I moved on, and I just assumed my lotad is a female xd.png I need another one! Now my team is FINALLY even in the male to female ratio xd.png. And alright.

*Runs to char thread*

ok, when I see the characters thread updated I'll create a post triggering the event, and I'll give out the specifications later in this thread once I'm sure the three persons that ahve enetered the forest are aware of it ok?

By "aware of it", do you mean that our posts should say that our pokeballs are shaking violently?

no, by "aware of it", I meant that everyone of you had seen the post... guess you didn't understand me...

anyway, since now I know you've seen it, and that akiraa is online, I'll tell you what this event is about:

First of all, due to waht is explained in the evernt triggering post, you all will be able to encounter steel and electric type pokemon just for this day in the forest. And just this day only. That is why I only let you all have 1 wild encounter prior to this because I assume you'll want to get or at least battle one of those pokemon.

Second, the encounter limits are still the same, only that along with the pokemon normal to the forest you'll have the chance to find one random Steel or Electric type pokemon. This will be totally random, so you will be able to find from common electric types such as Mareep to rare Steel types such as Beldum. This all will be random so, no matter what you ask, I might not give you the exact pokemon you want.

Third, you won't, and I want it to be clear, you won't be able to find, less to battle the TJs in the forest, so don't waste your time trying to find them becuase even if you say in your posts that you beat the cr*p out of them, I won't let it happen ok? I don't want to repeat this.

Fourth, the event will be over by Day 5's night, so, once you reach the night, you won't be able to find the event pokemon.

Fifth, these pokemon won't be friendly, and neither will the pokemon from the forest, at least for as long as the event goes. So, do not try to catch them by the friendly way since that will only be wasting your time 'cause they won't be friendly at all, in fact, most of the event pokemon will be hostile so, be prepared.

Finally remember that there are still the NPC's and you can find them in the forest too, no matter the event, so, consider that when you ask for a random encounter. And of course, everybody can participate of this event, as long as they reach for the forest before the night, you'll be able to participate in it.

Oh, and anotehr thing, for those with Electric and/or Steel type pokemon, your pokemon will be acting strange as soon as you enter to the forest. This is not negotiable, this is part of the event, so there is no point to argue this ok?

So, enjoy and I hope you like it laugh.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

Ahh, I get it now, I'm sorry. ><

Do we get to find dual-types that won't usually be found in a forest, for example Chinchou?

So does this mean that there'll be an increased chance of finding a dual-Electric/Steel type pokemon such as Magnemite?

And I'm sure we'll all enjoy the event. ^^

Edited by woshiico0kie

well, yeah, you can get practically any type... though, asking for Chinchou is a bit too wild don't you think? I mean, its a fish so chances are, you won't find it in a forest you know?

But yeah, you can get virtually any other Steel or Electric type other than that.

EDIT: This is fun. For this event I completely changed the odds to find each type of pokemon in the area, adding a 20% chance for the event (steel or electric type) pokemon and even a percentage for NPC encounters. I reduced the odds for starters and evolved pokemon and yet, I got my first starter! laugh.gif

Btw, don't worry, this odds will only work while the event goes on, as soon s the event is off, I will change them again.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Magnemite? sad.gif Wanted a Joltik. Nevermind, I still have a few encounters left, don't I? biggrin.gif I'll probably catch it just for the event~

Ryu, perhaps you should just include the first form of the Steel and Electric types, and not their evolved forms, into your randomiser?

And yeah I'm sorry about the Chinchou. >< Heh.

I don't mind helping you with your Treecko. ^^

Edited by woshiico0kie

yeah, you have some (3) encounters left so yeah, you can scape that Magnemite if you don't want it, its not a problem

and well, I know I should, but it is not actually my randomizer, its one I found on the internet and it only lets you exclude NFE pokemon, not the other way around so what I do is to de-evolve them if a evolved one appears. Though, Scizor and Probopass's pre evolutions aren't of steel type so I had to wait untill a real steel or elctric type appeared

and thanks laugh.gif