Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Jeimzu, we haven't entered greenwood forest yet. Thats why i was hoping to catch a water type before entering. Do either of those pokemon even appear on Route 2?

My mistake, I recalled you planning on moving on after your next day and was rather rushed so didn't actually read all the posts. It is rectified.

I still need the Pidgey's stats and whatnot so my post is actually more than a couple of sentences long. xd.png

Jeimizu, could you reply me with an encounter too, please? Thanks! My post is on page 52 of the IC thread.

Edited by woshiico0kie

I'm finally back! laugh.gif

I could fix my PC's little problem around mid of this week, though, it was my internet the problem, and it just got back a few minutes ago, but I'm ready to go now! laugh.gif

I gave instructions to Jeimuzu to begin with the event around thursday which was when I could visit my grandma again and use her PC for it (without her knowing actually), so, I assume you've already started (hasn't checked the IC Thread) so I'll go check it out and maybe make a post... its late here now sad.gif

Anyways, any doubt you might have, please, feel free to ask me since I'm back! biggrin.gif

An event was supposed to happen? I didn't see anything, though i also haven't checked lately. Just a moment.

Yes it was supposed to. But I see Jeimuzu haven't triggered it.. I assume he've been busy. Anyways, I will trigger it on my next post, since "Morty" is the only onw who have entered the forest there won't be a problem.

And now that I'm sure everybody has checked the Characters Thread, I can give you all the directions I will need YOU(plural) to follow for it to work smoothly:

• Well, since it is a Characters Thread, it won't be a place where you can post OOC comments, NO, you post all your OOC here, only charcter related posts are allowed there. Like saying your party is not displayed properly or I posted the wrong pokemon in your team etc, things like that.

• Second, the thread has two ends. 1- That you all can see yours and other people's teams, along with the information about each RPers' character and the NPCs. 2- For you to update your activity, this way it will be easier to update the list of the pokemon and their levels and will minimize the chance of error in the lists, something that happened a lot in the last list I made.
So, for you to update the thread and the info about your character, I will provide you with the codes of the proper forms to do it. This way, everybody will do it the same way and we won't be having all sort of different updates that might confuse any of us. Here are the forms:

When Battled a wild pokemon

[b]Trainer: [/b]
[b]Currently At:[/b] 
[b]Your Pokemon:[/b]
species/level/gender/nickname
[b]Pokemon Battled:[/b]
species/level
[b]Battle Outcome:[/b]
won/loose/catched the pokemon/pokemon scaped
[b]Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball

When found an Item

[b]Item Found:[/b]
[b]Total Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball

For a complete update

[b]Your Party Pokemon:[/b]
[list]species/level/gender/nickname(if any)[/list]
[b]Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball
[b]Other:[/b] (gym badges, contests ribbons)

I must say that in the last code, I only need the Party Pokemon to be in the list. But I'd need a list of the pokemon in the PC as well so I know which img to add/remove/change from the front page post and to have them organized in the list when updated.

These codes will also be added to the front page of this thread so you don't need to dive into the thread's pages to find them. SO, what do you think about it? biggrin.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

So, we have to update the Characters Thread everytime we have a battle with a wild pokemon/find an item?

a ryu, both storm and I need a reply for a battle between two pokemon we are both in. A shinx and uh... can't remember T.T

Yes, each RPer will have to update their own battles in the thread. This way, we will minimize the errors in the list, and will also help for the Friend-based Evolutions, that's why I ask for the pokemon used in the battle.

Yeah akiraa, I know that, but I think I'll rather have Jeimuzu to control that battle since he was the one who posted it and I don't know if he had something in mind for those pokemon. And I don't want to ruin any plans he might have. Sorry...

BTW, about the event I mentioned, I asked Jeimuzu to trigger it, but that was because I thought that in these past two weeks you've had reached the forest already, but since only woshiico0kie have, I will wait for two more people to get ther so I can trigger the event myself. So, hurry up! tongue.gif

I've got a few suggestions for Walter Johnson and 1 for Flegias.

Walter Johnson

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Flegias

user posted image

If you want you could recolour the sprites, as you have for some of the others, to suit any particular colour scheme you might have in mind for the Jesters.

Ah! nice idea for Walter, I was thinking on the same guy too(the 8th gym leader from r/s), but I thought it would be too obvious in who I based the character tongue.gif

But I guess I like the first sprite the most to recolor and mod to use. As for Flegias, I already had a sprite done... though, I'm not sure about it since I'm not sure if it fits wuite well on the character... thanks for the help woshi laugh.gif

Here are the sprites Id id while my PC worked but the internet was down:

Flegias: user posted image // user posted image

Leader Pierrot: user posted image

I'm not sure about neither of the sprites, so I thought I'd better let you decide if they would be used or not

Flegias with yellow hair looks better.

Leader Pierrot's jacket could use some improement, but then, it doesn't REALLY matter.

yeah, I thought that when I saw the sprite here... it still needs some work...

btw, people! move one! the RP haven't moved much in the last month, we need to move!

EDIT: two new sprites, the first one is another possible sprite for Flegias, and the second the sprite woshii suggested for Walter

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by RyuKaiser

I'm waiting for an encounter. ><

I think the new Flegias sprite looks great!

Yeah I'm with stromzone on the sprite of Pierrot. Perhaps a clown would fit the bill right now. His actual face/sprite could be revealed later or something.

Yeah woshii, but I wanted more people to enter the forest so to trigger the even and you don't waste your pokemon encounters untill then

Thanks, it was actually my first option, but I didn't wanted to do just another recolor, but I thought this one looks better than the other two

I haven't thought of that, but I guess is a good idea, I guess I could do that.

Btw, just so you know, I have already al the Gyms and Gym Leaders selected and their teams too, but I don't got all the cities/towns yet, that's why I haven't posted them tongue.gif

Actually yes, I have already the ideas for about 6 new towns adn cities, but can't have a good name fore them, care to help me?

yeah... I guess I will be replying to your battle since Jeimuzu haven't posted yet

I will do it on my next post, don't worry

finally been able to upload the new sprites, was doing it yesterday but my host had trouble so I had to wait to today.. anyway, here they are:

user posted image Pierrot

user posted image Gale

what do you think?

Pierott looks awesome! Gales head could use some work, but otherwise it looks great!