Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Something I forgot to add:

These pokemon are stronger than usual, so their attacks would be twice as strong as they should be normally. For example, if they use a electric move on a wter pokemon, the damage dealt by them wouldn't be x2 but x4 since they're empowered by the same thing that draw them to the forest. Also, for their weakness, if they would be x2 against fire, it would only be x1 since their are strong, and as their attacks are twice the power, their defenses are twice as good too. So, a move that deals x0.5 for a dual type, it would do only x0.25 and so on.

So if you want to have an idea of what moves would damage the pokemon you encounter the most, and the least, check their pages at Bulbapedia or Serebii since they have those things listed.

And just a head up. If you manage to catch one of them, you won't be able to use them untill the end of the event since they would not be hearing you during the event. And even fainted, when in your pokeballs, they will be shaking, won't be released unless I say so, but the pokeballs will keep shaking untill the end of the event.

Anotehr thing I forgot to add, you may encounter as many event pokemon as your limit allows you to, but, you may only be able to catch one, so after you catch your event pokemon, do not expect to find another one 'cause you won't ok? At least, not to battle them, maybe for anotehr Plot thing, but not to battle them.

And for the encounters, remember I said you had a 20% chance of getting a Event Pokemon? Well, I began to run he randomizer and 20% was too low for letting everyone found one, so I changed the odds. Now you have a 60% chance of getting a Event Pokemon, 10% of a NPC interaction, 10% of getting a starter or evolved pokemon and a 20% of getting a pokemon normal to the forest.

For poke:

I have to say that you got the wierdest luck I've ever see. I adjusted the randomizer to throw 3 pokemon when I run it, and the first time you got Scizor, Steelix and Excavalier, none of those I could give you since the event pokemon only goes to first stage pokemon. SO, I run it again and you rolled Metagross, Lairon and Bronzor, all great choices, so I couldn't decide which one to give you, so I decided to run it again and you rolled Aron, Beldum and Bronzong, again, the same evo lines, so I had to run it another time and the only one of them that appeared was Bronzor, so I had to give you Bronzor. My point is, you had 2 chances of getting one of the best Steel types but didn't so... yeah, wierd luck sleep.gif

Wait, does catching still count for level ups or not? xd.png Also remind me to make a report on battle tomorrow.

Yeah, every battle counts for level ups. Except of course those in which you loose, though that ones would matter if you use a friendship based evolving pokemon such as your new Pichu. That's why I added the part to indicate the pokemon you've used in a battle, that will help me check how much you use a pokemon and how fast their friendship will rise based on that. Of course, I don't inted people to abuse of it either, so use your other pokemon as well.

Btw, just wanted to tell you all that I was thinking on adding a limit on the pokemon you can have as soon as we get out of the forest. That will be specially for people who tend to catch everything *cough cough akiraa cough cough* they come across. With a limit you'll have the chance to "bond" more with your pokemon, that way you won't end with a team of 60 pokemon and having only know 2 or 3 of them.

Anotehr thing I forgot to add, you may encounter as many event pokemon as your limit allows you to, but, you may only be able to catch one, so after you catch your event pokemon, do not expect to find another one 'cause you won't ok? At least, not to battle them, maybe for anotehr Plot thing, but not to battle them.

Ahh, you're making me reconsider my decision of wanting to catch Magnemite... >< Tough choices.

Can we catch another non-event pokemon, during the event, though?

Couldn't poke have gotten the Aron or Beldum in the second roll? Just wondering why you rolled it another time.

Wait, so you're allowing two attacking or non-attacking moves right now? As long as one misses and the other hits? I'm asking this for clarification, since poke's Bulbasaur got in a Growl, Leech Seed, as well as a Tackle. Sorry if this bothers you...

Edited by woshiico0kie

Yeah, you can catch non-event pokemon during the event *points at my battle against the Treecko*

I guess she could, but the problem was that she rolled the same three evo lines in the second roll, so I couldn't decide which one to give to her, that's the reason I rolled a third time. You see, since she got three good pokemon at the same time, I couldn't decide which one to give her, so I decide which one to give to be fair so I thought on giving her the next pokemon of those three evo lines to appear and the 3 evo lines appear at the same time a second chance which is why I rolled a third one.

Yeah, the limit is up to three moves per post, but only one of them can be a damage dealin move. Though, I rather you use only two since when I control the wild pokemon I use a max of two. But I was not going to argue with her for three moves when Growl does practically nothing.

And just in case you haven't noticed, during this event even "night only pokemon" will apear so you have the chance of catching a Spinarak or Murkrow even if its still daytime.

May I just continue along? I don't know what to do about Jeimuzu, and I'd really like to get in on this event. I suppose I'll leave my Nidoran Male search.

Also, can you tell me if I have this right?

Team Joker is doing something bizarre in the forest; this is making steel and electric types show up. These event pokemon are 2-3 times stronger than the average wild pokemon in this area. All pokemon in the forest at the moment are also a bit stronger too. I can have the regular amount of encounters, but after I catch an event pokemon, my encounters end?

Finally, what does this mean for Mareep?

Sorry I haven't been around, it's been a busy week. If I can move along, I could also move Jeimuzu's character, just so he is kept up. Or not.

I don't know what to do :/

Edited by Shijou-san

Ryu, if you wouldn't mind, can we wait for Akira to catch up before the next reply?

Yeah, every battle counts for level ups. Except of course those in which you loose, though that ones would matter if you use a friendship based evolving pokemon such as your new Pichu. That's why I added the part to indicate the pokemon you've used in a battle, that will help me check how much you use a pokemon and how fast their friendship will rise based on that. Of course, I don't inted people to abuse of it either, so use your other pokemon as well.

Btw, just wanted to tell you all that I was thinking on adding a limit on the pokemon you can have as soon as we get out of the forest. That will be specially for people who tend to catch everything *cough cough akiraa cough cough* they come across. With a limit you'll have the chance to "bond" more with your pokemon, that way you won't end with a team of 60 pokemon and having only know 2 or 3 of them.

*Whistles* Huh? Me? Little innocent me? xd.png Sorry couldn't resist. Hey but there goal IS to catch them all xd.png I'm more or less going with my strategy in the games, try to catch every new pokemon I come across, unless it is in the same evo line as one I already have xd.png Now... to update me poke list with levels... um... actually box pokemon level up to, right? An I will catch up soon... I hope...

Shijou ~ yeah, I guess you should move on, who knows how long will it take to Jeimuzu to get back and you're getting behind 'cause of it.

And yeah, you're right about everything, only that the pokemon are only twice as strong as they should be. Their levels and attacks are all the same as a normal pokemon, only that they hit harder and can take more damage.

And for Mareep, it means that she'll be acting like crazy, won't be hearing you and that she will not listen to you in battles. Even when she was in the pokeball, the pokeball will shake violently until the end of the event.

stromzone ~ yeah I don't have a problem to wait for her

akiraa ~ yeah, they level up too, but for they to get as many levels as the ones in the party, I need you to update the lists properly. One for the battles and one for the entire list of pokemon

Edited by RyuKaiser

K, can do smile.gif Please correct me if I'm wrong when I'm done, I will copy and paste my word document that has them all on there when I'm done updating smile.gif

yeaaaah akiraa, there is a lot wrong with your forms, you do not use the codes for them.. these codes:

When Battled a wild pokemon

[b]Trainer: [/b]
[b]Currently At:[/b] 
[b]Your Pokemon:[/b]
species/level/gender/nickname
[b]Pokemon Battled:[/b]
species/level
[b]Battle Outcome:[/b]
won/loose/catched the pokemon/pokemon scaped
[b]Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball

Full Update

[b]Trainer: [/b]
[b]Currently At:[/b] 
[b]Your Party Pokemon:[/b]
[list]species/level/gender/nickname(if any)[/list]
[b]PC Pokemon:[/b]
[list]species/level/gender/nickname(if any)[/list]
[b]Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball
[b]Other:[/b] (gym badges, contests ribbons)

so they should be filled like this:

When Battled a wild pokemon

Trainer: Kaiser

Currently At: Greenwood Forest

Your Pokemon:

Pidgeot/53/male/Valiant

Pokemon Battled:

Giratina/60

Battle Outcome:

Won battle and catched the pokemon

Items: ∞ Pokeball, Dusk Stone, Miracle Seed, etc

Full Update

Trainer: Kaiser

Currently At: Greenwood Forest

Your Party Pokemon:

• Salamence/56/male/Draco

Aggron/52/male/Devastador

Kirlia/34/female/Dancer

Magneton/56/genderless/Magneto

Stunfisk/100/female/Tortilla

Wingull/13/male/Trashcan

PC Pokemon:
  • Mewtwo/75/genderless/Controller

Zigzagoon/6/male/Tool

Golem/45/male/Roller

etc/etc/etc/etc

Items: ∞ Pokeball

Other: 8 Gym Badges, League Champion, 700 pokemon caught[/code]

note that all the fields are filled with random and not true data, but that is the correct way of fill them

Well, I'm sorry to say, but I am officially quitting this roleplay. I feel like I've fallen too far behind due to real life issues (being in college is HARD), and... well, it just doesn't hold my interesting enough anymore. :/

I wish you all the best of luck in your adventures, and I hope this roleplay goes great places!

T.T I didn't see the codes anywhere so I just copied and pasted the battle update from others....

Ryu: Ah, alright, thanks for answering ALL my questions!! ^^

Alicia: Thanks, sorry to hear about that, good luck in College!

akiraa: Ryu posted them sometime before in this OOC thread. ><

akiraa, woshii is right, I did post them her some time ago, and they are in the front page too

Alicia Jewel, I'm sad that you have to go, but I can understand your position, college is really tough, specially in your freshman year, so, I won't tell you to keep on the RP since I know how hard it is to adapt to college. Now, go and study, that's more important than any RP in the world. Good Luck! laugh.gif

... I said I was sorry and fixed.... I was half in a hurry cause I had to take a shower before my mom got mad at me.....

don't worry akiraa, you're not grounded... but just this time, next time you won't go out in a week ok? xd.png

btw, I swear I am not cheating here, I even rolled the randomizer several times, getting the following results:

first groups of three: Metang, Lucario, Lairon /

then I rolled again, all three I liked and didn't wanted to choose by myself so I rolled Beldum, Aggron, Bisharp/

again, but now only two, so I rolled a third time and got Aron, Metang and Klinklang/

so I finally gave up and began to roll singles getting: Steelix so I could put out Onix(not steel type) then I got Beldum and since I didn't wanted to get it because I did not wanted people to think I was cheating I rolled again and got Metang and I was WTF! ohmy.gif so I rolled again and got Scizor(same matter as Steelix), then again and got Metagross(same problem as before) so I decided to do it again and got Steelix again, so I did it again and got Probopass and another time and I got Metang again, still hesitating I decided for a last one and got Beldum so i had to get it, I'm sorry if you think I'm cheating, but I didn't and I even tried not to get Beldum, but it just wanted to be with me in some way unsure.gif

Although I have to say I cheated in the fact that I wanted a Steel type so I didn't rolled for Electrics *is ashamed of himself* unsure.gif

alright.... And no prob xd.png you are the owner. you can bend the rules a bit xd.png Just don't cheat anymore xd.png

I promise rolleyes.gif

Hey, I as just looking for the list to check on my pokemon's levels and just realized that it was about a month and a half that I made it. And from that same day I was planning the event and since then we haven't advanced much, I'd like you people to move along quicker since were taking to much time to advance and I would hate this thread to die just because of that! sad.gif

Btw, I made a clean up on the character's thread, eliminating those who can't continue or have retired from the RP, so our number has decreased. And so, I was going to ask you if you'd like to add somebody to the RP? I mean, new RPers so we have more people in the RP. Of course, I'd like them to be people either you or I know so we can assure theirparticipation adn that they are active. Though, I do not know somebody with the characteristics outside this RP so if you like the idea I'd like you to give out word to those you think might be interested in the RP...

I'll try to find more RP'ers, and like I said a while ago, if we get desperate enough, I'll do another charrie. Quite willing laugh.gif, i mean, who wouldn't want to have another Zaak around, am I right? xd.png

Edited by stromzone

When we update the Characters Thread, do we have to include all our pokemon? Because I haven't been doing so, I've only included the pokemon that took part in the battle.

No, there are three types of updates, one for when you have battled a wild pokemon, one for when you find an item and one for a "complete update". In the first two you only need to post about the pokemonyou battles and the pokemon you used, or the item you found depending on the form you are using. On the last one, you do have to put all of your pokemon, party and box's equally.

The first one is for helping my job to be easier because that way I don't have to be scrolling down to find about everybody's battles, instead I only have to check the Characters Thread and count the battle's you've had since the last update and add those wins or losses to the list for the "level up"'s. The second is more for each RPer to keep track of the items they got, and so they don't forget important items such as TMs or evolving stones. And finally, the third one is for both, for me to keep track of everybody's teams and to know what pokemon put for evryone, and for evryone to keep track of the pokemon they have, that way if you have fore example a Weedle in the PC you know you will be able to return it to your team on time for it to evolve and so on, with other pokemon.

Ah okay, everybody seemed to include all their pokemon when doing the Battle updates. Thanks for clarifying, though! smile.gif