Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Hey, just wanna let you know my posts may start to slow down quite a bit. Things have been getting really busy in my life lately (college, ugh). >.<

New Update!

1- I was cheking the lists, and from the last update(about a month ago) some people didn't posted, so I've updated the lists with taking out the people who doesn't post anymore.

2- As part of the previous update, the following people are officially out of the RP:

Dr. Paine

monkeyboy225

dragoon1234

Rainbow_Joy

theHPfreak

3- I hve the character's thread almost done, I only need the sprites of a couple NPC's but I guess I can make it that way. And also the trainer sprites of you people... well, that if you want your characters to have trainer sprites. Which you could choose not to, but it would be better to have one since that way its easier to picture out your character's

4- For akiraa: I need you to tell me which of your pokemon will you move to the PC so I can update the trainer's teams with your correct team

5- Finally, the pokemonns levels update

Everyone's Pokemon

Serena

Pansear lvl 7

Sentret lvl 3

Pidgey lvl 3

Diomedes

Mudkip lvl 10

Bidoof lvl 7

Lotad lvl 8

Magikarp(s) lvl 6

Nidoran (F) lvl 4

Morty

Solosis lvl 12

Patrat lvl 8

Goldeen lvl 6

Pidove lvl 7

Hoppip lvl 5

Akira

Skitty lvl 12

Rattata lvl 8

Spearow lvl 7

Poliwag lvl 7

Patrat lvl 6

Tepig lvl 5

Starly lvl 5

Mia

Mareep lvl 10

Lotad lvl 4

Sentret lvl 5

Zaak

Ghastly lvl 10

Purrloin lvl 5

Kaiser

Bagon lvl 12

Pidgey lvl 9

Magikarp lvl 9

Zigzagoon lvl 8

Poochyena lvl 6

Crystal

Shinx lvl 10

Rattata lvl 7

Spearow lvl 6

Bulbasaur lvl 5

Lynn

Wooper lvl 8

Sentret lvl 4

Austin

Skarmory lvl 7

Turtwig lvl 4

Alice

Poochyena lvl 8

Zigzagoon lvl 5

Edmon

Magnemite lvl 6

Update up to Thursday September 15, 2011 / 11:50 pm / my local time

Last post considered in the update: This one

I'm sorry I've been so fickle, Jeimuzu. Due to the fact that it's been extremely hard this week for me to post, I think our battle is best saved for day 2 on Route two. I'm going to look for my last encounter of the day, and then call it a night for Mia.

Ryu, sorry for not being on so much, I had auditions for a play and that sucked up a lot of my time last week. This week I should be a lot more consistent. Now, I'm off too post. :]

its ok Shijou, I understand

btw people, you can advance to day 5 now, you don't need to wait for the rest to end their day, we have settled before this day begin that you could advance by yourself on the next day so the RP doesn't get stucked in a day for a week or more.

Which reminds me something. I said you could go through this Route 2 in one day, but you need to end that day before you could advance to Greenwood Forest.

And a couple annoucements:

1- This might help you move out a little quicker, as soon as 3 people get to Greenwood Forest there will be an event there, so hurry

2- Ive already created the character's thread, it is still in the Unapproved Section but you can go there and check it if you want. Also, when it gets approved, I'll post a form for you to update your own profiles by posting the battles you won and the items you have, so, better keep track of the items you've found

Edited by RyuKaiser

Shijou, its all fine~. Completely understandable.

Also, with the whole moving on in a single day, theres little point in Shijou and I doing that until we've found a Nidoran M, neeway (which I am for than happy to help with). So we may lag behind further, unless one day through Greenwood Forest is cut somewhat short.

well, I understand, I'm still on route 2 for the same reason rolleyes.gif

and about the forest... well, you could cut it for less than a day, but would have to be "tomorrow" then

and, this reminds me something... about the gap between the starters and your other pokemon, I was thinking on letting your pokemon to win a level for trainer battles, of course, only those who participate in the battles would get the level raise. This way, you could use the trainer battles to raise only your other pokemon's level so the gap is smaller, what do you think?

If that is the best way you cn think of, you need to live a little since people not just collapses to the ground and gets asleep for the night.

Why don't you read the other people's post of the past two pages and then you can edit that with a proper-believable-humanly acceptable-post

He collapsed because of spores, such as those from a pokemon like Shroomish or Paras. Instantly falling asleep seemed reasonable, as he seemed so enthusiatstic on going to the one palce I don't think he would just change his mind.

Are we allowed to proceed to the forest yet? Since you have yet to post a description of the place...

Ryu, can you go ahead and give me a description of the Pidgey (level, nature, etc) so I can make my next post a bit longer?

woshiico0kie ~ yes you are, and thanks for reminding me that, I had forgotten to do it

Alicia Jewel ~ ok, I will give it to you on my next post

btw, I will be posting later tonight, and for advise of a fiend who is RP Approver, I'll ask you (all) to hold posting for a day from now, since I'm awaiting for the character's thread to get approved

on my next post (which I will make later tonight like I said) I will tell you if you can post yet, please understand

and, this reminds me something... about the gap between the starters and your other pokemon, I was thinking on letting your pokemon to win a level for trainer battles, of course, only those who participate in the battles would get the level raise. This way, you could use the trainer battles to raise only your other pokemon's level so the gap is smaller, what do you think?

I've been thinking about this, but it occurs to me that, during a trainer battle, if one person uses a weaker pokemon that they wish to train, the other can simply use their starter, which has a significantly higher level, to pretty much win hands down. This limits how much the weaker pokemon can level up by further, seeing as starters will generally be used to combat other starters... So, following that logic, the gap between the levels of our starters and our other pokemon could actually increase. Just a possibility, though.

I personally like that the starters are stronger - they should be, at least in my opinion. They are the very first pokemon we obtain, of course, so naturally they should have been through more. And our other pokemon are usually capable of handling the wild pokemon we encounter, so starters don't see overuse.

Also, I'll apologise for having posted, but when I get the chance the post, I will. Not got much time to do it otherwise. That and the fact I had half of it texted out by the time I viewed your announcement, Ryu, sorry.

Edited by Jeimuzu

yeah, I haven't thought of that...

hmm... I think you are right, I personally like that too, starters must be stronger than the rest in my opinion. Though, some have a bgger gap that others, for example, my Bagon has two or three levels more than Pidgey, my second pokemon. But in Shijou's case, her Mareep is about 5 levels stronger than the rest of her pokemon, at this momment, a significant gap which I think she wants to shorten.

So, maybe we could have a rule that would not let you use your starter pokemon PvP battles unless the other trainer is using it, and only in 1 on 1 battles(only one pokemon for each side) so they won't use them to win over weaker pokemon.

How does that sound to you?

and don't mind about that post, in any case, I won't post again untill I see the other thread I created accepted, so even when people post, they won't advance much unless it was interaction between each others

I have an idea! How about the pokemon you send out first for battle goes up two levels if your team winds, so in other words you could send out your weakest, and when it most likely gets beaten with in an inch of fainting, you switch it out, and it goes up two levels instead of one still! Then you can slowly bridge the gap. smile.gif Only an idea though.

Speaking of the trainer thread, I think it should show the levels of the Pokemon (unless you changed it to do so--I'm too lazy to check right now).

No, it won't show the leves of the pokemon, for that matter, I will post the updates I've been posting here in that thread. That way, you will check the first few posts to know people's current teams, and go look for the last update to see their current levels.

Of course, I won't take so much time to update it, I have another way to update that already prepared, but I need the thread to get approved in order for me to reveal it to you since otherwise it would only be confusing you people.

I think you should add a 'boxed' pokemon list, for extra pokemon discluding the six a trainer can carry wink.gif To the char page. wink.gif