Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

I'm terribly sorry, but I believe it's time for me to drop out of this role play. I'm so unbelievably far behind, and I don't think that I have time IRL to post a regular intervals, even if Jeimuzu was here. It's been absolutely fun though, so thanks :]

See you all around :]

I'm really sad you have to leave Shijou, I really like your way of RP and you're not that behind. Though if you think RL is too busy for you to continue RPing, then I guess I have to accept it.

In any case, it was fun to have you in the RP, thanks for participating and good luck! laugh.gif

Man, I'm so glad I'm not in college or anything, I would hate to drop out of this RP!

Bye Shijou!!!!!

Edited by stromzone

I'm glad you like it so much.. but now, go to the character's thread and post your previous battles! I need them to update the lists xd.png

Bye Shijou. All the best for your studies!

Ryu, is the event over already? I mean, does this event only consist of the Steel and Electric-type pokemon appearing around the forest? Because I was thinking about what would the people who have finished their encounters do in the meantime.

Remember what he said some time ago? THose who ahd finished their encounters for the day are free to end their days, go to sleep and begin a new day so they don't get behind because of the others, so, don't worry too much about that.

And also, these past two weeks the only active ones have been you, akiraa, stromzone, poke and zipozaki... and me of course. And well, ziposaki knows he can't participate on the event, you, poke and I are on our last encounter and akiraa and stromzone are in a battle so after the three of us had finished our encounters, I'll post about the end of the event, of course, akiraa and stromzone will still be able to find the event pokemon, but not the rest since it appears they don't intend to participate anymore... which actually worries me sad.gif

Akira, I just thought you should know, since you keep saying Astonish is supposed to hurt them somehow, Bulbapedia explains that The user attacks the foe while shouting in a startling fashion.

For example, when Chimecho uses it it goes something like this: Chimecho makes a horrible noise from its mouth and releases multiple red waves of energy from its mouth that hurts the opponent's ears, or Chimecho makes a frightening face and sticks out its tongue. A shadow also appears on Chimecho's face, frightening the opponent.

Bulbapedia also includes that the move does Make contact.

Edited by stromzone

strom is right akiraa...

Btw, I was checking on the pokemon lists, and so you all know ('cause I doubt you noticed) I added some pokemon to the Route 3 list to have more variety. So, now you will be able yo find Surskit and Glameow along with the rest of pokemon previously added

And so you know, I'll update the list as soon as this RP Day ends, or somebody else finishes their encounters for the day

Edited by RyuKaiser

Oh cool new pokemon! biggrin.gif

Ryu, should I move on to Route 3 first or continue just finish up Route 2 "today"?

mmm no, you should end this day first... I'd say you better do it on the forest and the next day move on to Route 3, for your character to notice the end of the event

Alright sure. Should I put up my post before or after you make the event post?

Oh Ryu, Morty's Solosis has learned Hidden Power, could you do a randomiser for me please? Or should I do it myself? Thanks!

Edited by woshiico0kie

hmmm... I guess you should post about the dy ending (around the dusk time) and late when I create the post of the event ending your character will be able to post about it

And sure, here it is, I randomized and its Hidden Power is: Water Type

yeaaaah akiraa, there is a lot wrong with your forms, you do not use the codes for them.. these codes:

When Battled a wild pokemon

[b]Trainer: [/b]
[b]Currently At:[/b] 
[b]Your Pokemon:[/b]
species/level/gender/nickname
[b]Pokemon Battled:[/b]
species/level
[b]Battle Outcome:[/b]
won/loose/catched the pokemon/pokemon scaped
[b]Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball

Full Update

[b]Trainer: [/b]
[b]Currently At:[/b] 
[b]Your Party Pokemon:[/b]
[list]species/level/gender/nickname(if any)[/list]
[b]PC Pokemon:[/b]
[list]species/level/gender/nickname(if any)[/list]
[b]Items:[/b] ∞ Pokeball
[b]Other:[/b] (gym badges, contests ribbons)

so they should be filled like this:

When Battled a wild pokemon

Trainer: Kaiser

Currently At: Greenwood Forest

Your Pokemon:

Pidgeot/53/male/Valiant

Pokemon Battled:

Giratina/60

Battle Outcome:

Won battle and catched the pokemon

Items: ∞ Pokeball, Dusk Stone, Miracle Seed, etc

Full Update

Trainer: Kaiser

Currently At: Greenwood Forest

Your Party Pokemon:

• Salamence/56/male/Draco

Aggron/52/male/Devastador

Kirlia/34/female/Dancer

Magneton/56/genderless/Magneto

Stunfisk/100/female/Tortilla

Wingull/13/male/Trashcan

PC Pokemon:
  • Mewtwo/75/genderless/Controller

Zigzagoon/6/male/Tool

Golem/45/male/Roller

etc/etc/etc/etc

Items: ∞ Pokeball

Other: 8 Gym Badges, League Champion, 700 pokemon caught[/code]

note that all the fields are filled with random and not true data, but that is the correct way of fill them

Ryu, shouldn't you put these in the character thread? Or are they already? I couldn't seem to find em'

mmm maybe, but when I created the Characters Thread Walekr told me it was only going to be for matter regarding thecharacters updates, and so there shouldn't be any post that don't regard to them. So, I better put them in the OOC front page so everyone could see them and sue them for their updates

But wouldn't that regard them? It could be put on the first or second post.

yeah, I guess they would... I'll go see where they could fit. Besides, it would help people make less mistakes when updating their stats

Name: Melissa Eversmith

Appearance: She has warm, friendly brown eyes and dark brown hair, which she usually pulls up into a ponytail. On any given day, she will be wearing jeans and a shirt with elbow-length sleeves, along with a lopsided belt around her waist where she places her Pokeballs.

Personality: She’s pretty friendly to most people and Pokemon, but she does like to keep to herself. She’s also more likely to trust a Pokemon before she trusts a person. Otherwise, she’s a laid-back, go-with-the-flow sort of person unless someone she cares for gets hurt; if that happens, she will remember who it was.

History: Her parents ensured that she had a good education throughout her childhood and provided her with as much information as they could to prepare her for the journey that they were sure she would take. When she turned ten, they refused to let her go until she had finished her schooling, so she went through the archives and newspapers to see what type of Pokemon she might like to travel with. It was only when she turned sixteen that her parents felt she had enough of an education that, should being a Pokemon trainer not work out, Melissa could find a job outside of the Pokemon business.

Starter Choice: Cyndaquil, Pikachu, Trapinch

...so like this?

myahoo ~ yes, that's pretty good. Ok, Accepted laugh.gif

Btw, since we started a while ago, I'd suggest you to start up at Greenwood Forest, which is where most of us are. Of course you wouldn't start alone, you'd get 3 more pokemon besides your starter, will you accept that? Is so you don't get behind the rest of the RPers

That's fine. How would those other three be chosen? Like, would I get to pick them or would they be randomized? And for my first post, should I just start with entering the forest?

well yeah, those other three would be randomized from the avaible pokemon of the area up to where you've gotten (Greenwood Forest in this case)

so, your starter choices are this:

Magby

Pachirisu

Axew

Sorry that you didn't get neither of your choices, but I randomize them and try to give you close ones to the ones you picked so... well, hope you don't mind

About the rest of the team, I'll give it to you when you have chosen your starter, just tell me which pokemon you won't want to have so I don't give one of them to you (check the Overview of the Region in the front page of the IC Thread so you know what pokemon appear prior to Greenwood forest)