Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Ummm... Sorry but I think I'm going to leave this Rp. I liked it a lot though but I'm getting really confused with everything.

Sorry....

woshiico0kie ~ yes, I see that too... I guess I forgot to count that battle, sorry, I'll fix that

Rainbow_Joy ~ I'm sad you have to leave, but you may find it confusing because you didn't posted in almost a month. I could explain it to you if you still want to continue, but if not... well, goodbye and thanks for participating

EDIT: btw, I may not be able to reply tomorrow (I didn't today either) because a friend of mine loss a relative, so I'll with them and probably won't be on untill friday. Sorry for any trouble this may cause to you, but is something I must do

Edited by RyuKaiser

Alright, was grounded, but now ungrounded smile.gif and alright stormzone.

LeopardDragon ~ it is ok... though, I had to move the event on before you could participate in the tournament to advance the plot. Sorry, but I had to do it since I didn't knew how long would it take you to return... but don't worry, we haven't advanced much since then

To Everyone: I may forgot to say this before, but... do not advance to any route/town/city before I make a post with the description of the place. When somebody is close to get to a new route, or wants to get there, PM me so I can be aware of that and make the convinient post for you to continue further with a better decription of said place. Please do not advance to any new route with out my permission...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Thanks for the fix Ryu. smile.gif Will be moving the plot along soon?

Bye Rainbow... sad.gif

Welcome back Leopard~ ^^

I'm really sorry if I wasn't clear in my last post, but I did say that I'll be moving to route 2 the next day. Also, I said "That's the end of the day for me." and I'm still in Pring town, the outskirts of the park but still in it. I did not move to the next route at any point, nor did my character see the physical route. Just to clear that up.

its ok Shijou, I misseread it, sorry...

but we still need Leopard, poke and Alicia Jewel to end their day to continue

Let's just say I end my day. I've had a long day and don't really feel like posting. *collapses*

ok, we will start Day 4 now, I'll post a small description of the twon and route 2 for everyone. Please wait untill I post that to post your replies. Rememeber that the new rules will work from this day and on alright?

I thought it was done... See how tired I am? T_T

EDIT: I officially declare myself on semi-hiatus. If for some reason I don't post during a day, feel free to go on without me. College is keeping me busy already, and classes haven't even started!

Edited by Alicia Jewel

I've been thinking, and with the amount of time I put to get to Greenwood City, your pokemon would be too strong by the time you arrive there. I calculated and they would be at least at level 24 wich is too much for the first city.

So, I thought of a way to fix that. From now on, you can take as much or less time as you wish to go across the routes. But please, don't make it less than a day nor more that 2 days. Otherwise, I would be forced to move you.

I do this so things are a little more realistic, this way, by the time we reach Greenwood City, our pokemon would be around level 14-17 wich is how I planned it. So please follow these new directions and remeber to get to the city at the same time. At least most people since I have an event planned for the city and I would rather have most if not all the people there before triggering it...

Um, RyuKaiser, I was using a Bulbasaur to battle Lillipup...

You guys are still accepting, right?

Name: Austin Delarne

Appearance: Is a sprite okay? Here.

Personality: He is cold and unsocial, often wishing he could just hole up someone and do art all day. When he is doing anything art related, he'll tune people out. He won't abuse his pokemon, but you can't say he's friendly to them either.

History: Growing up as the son of owner of a famous cruise ship line, Austin was exposed to many different regions and pokemon as a child and lived the ritzy, but oppressed life. He quickly grew accustomed to living on a ship and is perfectly comfortable in the water His parents always dreamed of him becoming a famous trainer, bringing more fame to the Delarne name. However, Austin's passion lied in art, something his is extremely good at. His parents didn't approve of this dream, and tore him away from art classes to attend classes for learning about pokemon, which he found boring and didn't pay attention to that much. He avoided going on his journey for as long as he could, but this year his luck ran out. As soon as the cruise reached the closest town with a laboratory (Nut Town), they dumped him of with just a bag with some supplies, his pencil and sketchpad, and some inks and paints that he shoved into the bag without his parents knowing.

Starter Choice: Doesn't matter.

ziposaki ~ yes, we are. And you're accepted! Welcome, start RPing s soon as you can. start your first post with the day your journey begins and end it with the signaled sentence.

Lucy is my Spearow, but Mimi is my Bulbasaur. I said Mimi in the post.

poke11 ~ aaaa! I see... then it was me the one who was confused. Please try to put your pokemon species when you post so this won't happen again. unsure.gif

TheFallenAngel6236 ~ Accepted. Welcome, you can start RPing right now. Start your first post with the day your journey begins and end it with the signaled sentence.

As for your question, you can post which pokemon you would like as your starter. But I will randomize the options, you may get one of your three top options, but it is possible you don't too, but your options will help me decide the best choice for you. For example, if you put growlithe, and in the randomizer it doesn't appear, but appears a pokemon alike to growlithe, like... Houndour for example, I would put that since it is the closest to the one you asked.

sure, no problem, you can start RPing now, when you have finished your first post, I'll put your choices.

Check on the IC Thread's 1st page to see a couple examples of how your first post should be

and please don't erase your character sheet, I use it to have a guide for what type of pokemon would suite your character better... please post it again

Edited by RyuKaiser

and... why did you erased it? dry.gif

create it again as I need it to put it on this thread's first page along with the rest of character sheets