TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

The biomes continue to block. I'm hunting for a glory egg, but the forrest biome is full with pebbles, mints and daydream eggs.

The biomes continue to block. I'm hunting for a glory egg, but the forrest biome is full with pebbles, mints and daydream eggs.

It still blocks less than the main cave, right?

Oh wait... there's less people unblocking as well...

Squeeee! I woke up, got coffee and RAN to get on DC...and viola'! BIOMES!!!! biggrin.gif How awesome can it get??? TJ, you're a genius! **big squish!** Thanks so much for all the new changes and updates, and for all the hard work that went into it, and all that you do to keep this site the wonderful place that it is! <3 **goes off to explore**

fbsdfhskjfd I love these changes so much!

A kind soul teleported me my first Ice egg...and I just caught a CB Thunder egg! I got more rares in one day than I usually get in a good few months of searching!

I am so excited for the next hourly drop biggrin.gif

Is there a list somewhere that tells which dragons are where? I might need it to remember where everyone is...or do we just go to the biomes and watch and wait? lol smile.gif

Love the biomes, teleport and rare x rare breeding. Actually love everything except the fertility BSA. It's look like it doesn't work for me. I used it 2 times, both "no eggs was produced" dry.gif

Dreamgirl, thank you so much! biggrin.gif

you are welcome biggrin.gif I just found out it myself tongue.gif

raes as golds and silvers appear in every biome wink.gif

Edited by dreamgirl5

All of the changes are so wonderful! Thank you so much TJ <3

Well, I know whar I'm going to be doing this morning... so many news to test biggrin.gif

So I go to my account settings, and I change it to the Portal theme

Then I was all

OH MAH GORSH THIS IS SO AWESOME

Any idea where Golds and Silvers might appear? smile.gif

If I remember right the silver and gold will appear in any of them.

This is wonderful, I always hated the 4 limit. Now I can get 7 eggs.

I'm not sold on the Biomes yet, but I'll adjust.

Edited by DarkGoddess

Rare eggs like silver gold, paper,... they show up in every biome at the same time or only in one of them? I don`t understand that part... wacko.gif

I was amazed to log in and see my accound page has been moved to show a bunch a of text, gargled on top cause if was all mixed up. But then I somehow found dragons, and I assume thats out "home page right?" Why could we not keep the way the acc settings were before on top of the dragons??

I assume for neat-ness??

And whats with that white bar on top of my dragons, wich used to be a scroll link now is just white and so bizarre?? Is that a glitch?

I was checking the map, Nice detail.

Hatchie Limits <3

Altough the new trade system is up, My PERSONAL (I dont like the magi sprite so much) /sigh continues, that trade should be a site function not a bsa, and I hope that soon I will understand how to use it, with out having to gather an army of magis. Ill read the teleport explanation and see.

What else, Ill just be back later too see if there were any extra changes

Anyways ^^ thanks for the new limits

Edited by Siryuki

Thanks for that link. Though I think that page would be more helpful if it also contained an image of the actual egg next to the dragon breed.

I don't know the actual dragon breeds. I only know the dragons by their colours or the description of the egg IE: sitting on pebbles or hidden by leaves (etc. etc.).

Epic update ohmy.gif

I like the biomes, but they seem to be empty whenever I look at them.

still, we are going to have to wait for non rare eggs to fill some biomes... also, where do the nebulae go?