TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

biomes are just awesome, but you know, we are going to need a lots more breed. There is 44 common dragons. there is six biome. Ignoring the fact that dragons breed is centered around some biome, there will be about seven dragon breed each. and there is those "really common breeds."

So far I LOVE Teleport. I've already Teleported a few dragons to people.

On the biomes, I still have a few dragons I haven't found anywhere. And... so far I have not seen any eggs at all in the desert. Everywhere else I'm establishing a list. Once I have a good list for each biome, so I know where to find what I'm looking for, I think that aspect of hunting will go better.

And a weird thing... I was hunting in the AP, and clicked on a 3 day and something egg, and when it landed on my scroll it was 2 day and something left. Does the AP now take off a day? Or am I seeing things?

Fertility so far isn't getting high reviews from me. Four tries, one egg, and that one I likely would have gotten anyway.

As for rare x rare, they just weren't interested today. Even with Fertility. I'm going to be trying a few more pairs in the morning. Maybe I'll have better luck.

Personally, I think discovering things is part of the fun. I'm looking forward to exploring for a while to see which dragons can be found in which locations. Having said that, I'm sure people will start passing on info as they figure it out or it will show up on wiki or something. I see no need to have a list immediately and would try to figure things out first on my own even if one was available. But that's just me. I'm naturally very patient. (Even though I kept trying to log in over and over while the site was down!)

And for folks still wondering how so many hatchlings are possible... besides incubate, they can also be gifted/traded or picked up as hatchlings from the AP. That issue was answered pretty thoroughly in a post somewhere. I'd post a link but I forget where it was and I really am going to sleep this time. G'nite all.

Also, I'd prefer Dragons come before Accounts features.

Maybe?

Yes, this! I keep catching myself almost clicking on account when I want my dragons.

Loving the new updates!

Each biome has an exclusive set of breeds to choose from.

"Exclusive" means they shouldn't appear in other biomes. Just saying, that sentence is sort of misleading.

The only problem I've noticed is that some of the biomes (namely Alpine, Desert, and Volcano) seem to be extremely...inactive? Do the dragons not breed as much in more extreme climates? XD

Also, are we actually allowed to post a list of what appears where? 'Cause I've got a list going already, but I don't want to get in trouble for posting it if I'm not allowed to.

Thanks so much for the update, TJ! I really like it. (Although it would be neat if we could switch between biomes easier... Oh well.)

[edited like five times because I can't think when I'm tired, whee]

Edited by Axerth

Wow, pure awesomeness!!! Thanks a lot TJ!! And to all testers that helped him, of course!!! wub.gifwub.gif

I like all the new updates, specially the biomes map ( biggrin.gif ) but I miss old 4 digit codes, I would have a dragon list even in the Fertility action and I don't really like that link box at the top of our scrolls (can we still call it so?), I miss the gold link we had there.

But these are little things compared to all the work TJ did for us.

Problem.

The fan sites only read the first four letters of the new codes.

The image that comes up when added, is of the dragon with the 1st 4 digits, if it exists.

It doesn't see the dragon egg on your scroll.

Any fan sites on top of this yet?

Loving the biomes!

WOWIE! Sure looks different but cool. O_O Man this'll be fun to explore. <3 Thank you so much TJ and everybody else~ *runs off to explore*

Gloriously, happily locked. Most of my eggs have been Incubated (ran out of cooled-down Reds) and I'll be free to catch five more in a couple days.

Been exploring the biomes myself; found a CB Split egg in the Forest. Also, most of the Pygmies are in the Jungle, but the common and Dark Mysts are in the Forest. Kind of surprised that the Daydream and Balloon dragons aren't in Alpine, though.

Anyway, very very happy with the changes, and can't wait to use Teleport!

Problem.

The image that comes up when added, is of the dragon with the 1st 4 digits, if it exists.

Loving the biomes!

According to GreenDragonMama on the previous page:

Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's and DC Focus accepted the new five letter codes for me

Problem.

Loving the biomes!

Egg Drop Soup, and apparently Silvi's and at least one other, the name of which I don't recall, are accepting the 5-letter codes.

Bet I'm sooooo ninja.gif ed!

I'm so thankful... It feels good to grab Hatchies from the AP while actually having 7 eggs on the scroll x3

Thanks a lot for the new features, TJ!!! biggrin.gif

The Help page is wanderful, I wish there was when I signed up, a couple of months ago, it would have been useful.

I tryed to change the skin, but I prefer the Default one.

I also preferred the link to the profile with uniform background to Scroll, in this way it breaks the page... wink.gif

A little question: is there a list that says in which biomes are the eggs?

Valley Sherwood's scroll entry seems to be functional, and I've seen eggs with five character codes in the display frame, so it does seem to be showing the new eggs.

Love the new biomes, and the map is very nice.

Just saw a paper egg in the volcano biome... huh.giflaugh.gif

Egg Drop Soup shows you grown up dragons if you enter your scroll into the "manage me" option.

I did't want to add new eggs this soon, so I removed them. Instead of being what they are on my scroll they were grown adults of a different breed.

Allure of Neglected Dragons seems to accept the eggs as well, until you add them. Then they show the same adult dragons on your list.

It will all get sorted I'm sure.

The changes are here!!

YAY! biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ!

I'm just waiting for when the Volcano and Desert areas become more active. I can't wait to get my claws on a cb black for a lineage project I want to do. . .

yay again! Got mah first CB ice because of the awesomeness biomes... But... Has anyone figgured out where nebula's are hiding?

I'll have to explore the biomes somemore, though apparently not all breeds are exclusively bound to one are.

And I have yet to see an egg in the dessert xd.png

But I love the updates. Thanks for putting so much effort and work into this game, TJ

Thanks so much, love all the new features! <3

Now to lock myself.. happy.gif