Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Zaak quickly pulled a Lum Berry from his bag, and tossed it to Echo, who was quickly healed. ``Alright then, a double battle it is`` Zaak replied. Scarlet hopped from her place on Zaaks shoulder and Echo slowly retreated back. The two stood ready for battle, Echo already using Mean Look out of pure anger.

Austin scanned about the hallway, ignoring all of the other trainers. He weaved through the crowd, Turtwig barely keeping up. Soon he stopped at the end of the hallway. Glancing down at the key number and the room number to make sure they matched, he nodded and unlocked the door.

"Your room is across the hall to mine," Austin remarked, pointing at Alice's room before retreating into his. Turtwig barely managed to stumble in before Austin closed the door. He scanned his surroundings. A fair sized bed was perpendicular to the back wall, and nightstands trapped the top. An adjacent door led to the bathroom. It was quite small compared to the cushy room he had on the cruise, but would do, nonetheless.

Digging into his bag, Austin was glad to find his parents had the foresight to pack some toothpaste, his toothbrush, some shampoo and conditioner, and a towel. He had showered right before he landed in Nut Town, so he simply brushed his teeth to prepare for bed, though it was kind of early.

After that was done, he left the bathroom and noticed Turtwig curled up on the ground, sleeping. Austin was surprised it had fallen asleep, as the light was still on and it was still rather early for bed. Gingerly stepping over the Pokemon, Austin turned off the light, before turning on a lamp on one of the nightstands so he could see. "Now where was I?" he muttered softly to himself. Digging out his colored pencils and flipping to his Turtwig drawing, he continued to color.

Alice entered her room and dropped her things on her bed, along with her Pokemon who decided to claim the bed, "Ohhh no, that's mine, boys, you can have the footrest and arm chair, this is mine." She scolded, watching the Zigzagoon sit on the foot rest and Poochyena taking his spot on the chair, Alice walked into the bathroom to find complementary Shampoo and Conditioner to shower with.

After a quick shower, Alice finally crawled into her own bed, said goodnight to her Pokemon and drifted off to sleep.

Lynn was too excited to notice that her Pidgey companion was freaking out a bit. She jumped into the air and let out a cheer. "I caught my first Pokemon!" She ran over to the Poke Ball and picked it up as Gill, too, jumped up and down.

"Woopah!" he exclaimed, which more or less translated as "Good job!"

Lynn stared at the Poke Ball containing her new Sentret. "I think I'll call her... Scout!" Gill gave her a raised-eyebrow look as if to say "Wow, that's original" in blatant sarcasm. Lynn ignored him and stood back up. "You must be tired, Gill..." She put Scout's Poke Ball in her belt and pulled out Gill's. "Come on back, boy." She recalled her Pokemon in a beam of red light.

"What about you?" she asked the Pidgey. "Are you tired? I can take you to the Pokemon Center."

(OOC: btw, I checked my records. Scout is level 4.)

Diomedes cocked his head to one side as the blur of movement and rampant sqeaks from the Nidoran burst forth, the look in his eyes rather asserting the fact that he couldn't understand.

It was Mirk that seemed to keep track of all that was said. Ludo was rather lost with trying to remember all the questions, so quickly deemed the task unnecessary and slightly too headache-inducing. "We're travelling across the land. So far, with the exception of a very rough time in the town we just came from, it has been lovely. We shall walk, swim and climb across the region. We advance forward with a spring our step. We've met a few people and even more pokemon. We... Aren't so strong. Not yet. But... Our trainer has a bit of a knack for compensating for that... He and Ludo entered in a competition where he taught him to use the broad leaf on his head as a shield of sorts." The Mudkip smiled. "...I think that was all of your questions." The two listened attentively as the small blue mouse spoke. They seemed to envision her dream themselves for just a moment.

"You could always come with us!" Chopper had accidentally-kinda snuck up on the group, rattling Mirk in the slightest of ways and earning no sign of even remote shock from Ludo, who wasn't surprised by many things at all. The two glanced at the Bidoof for a just a moment. Chopper seemed to grow a bit nervous in the theoretical spotlight "...Well... Um... Diomedes did say he liked the Nidoran-family, I think. And he likes the colour blue! His headband and bag are blueish and everything..." He shifted slightly, not really knowing what else to say. Chopper was very childish in comparison to these two teammates, though that wasn't a bad thing, and his innocence showed the most. Ludo smiled, and Chopper seemed somewhat relieved. "That does sound like a good idea. The more the merrier, and all." He looked back to Nidoran. "Not that you should if you don't want to travel with us. We don't take offence, our mannerisms are apparently a bit uncommon."

Akira quickly ran over and grabbed the pink Pokeball the pokemon had stolen from her. She sighed and put it in her bag, only to grab a regular pokeball and toss it at the bird pokemon. She decided she'd use one since she kinda just replenished it with the heal ball. She then waited eagerly to see if she caught the pokemon. Skit sighed with relief of the battle being over and lied down with a tired "Nya..."

poke ~ "pleased to meet you Crystal, and Bolt... my apologies for our earlier introduction" Gale said to them, being kind and respectfull, completely contrasting to his "rude guy" appearance. When he saw all of the girl's pokemon getting freed from their pokeballs, he forgot about the girl's question and decided to release his own pokemon. He took the remaining five blue (customized) pokeballs he had and hurled them all in the air, releasing the rest of his team. At the momment, the different cries of all the different pokemon species Gale had could be heard "croco!" "brr" "accel" "~sclops". A happy Croconaw, a numb Nosepass, a proud looking Accelgor, a silent Elgyem and a creepy Dusclops came out of the five pokeballs. All the pokemon gathered around the mohawk'd man. Gale proudly showed his team, the one he had taken so much time training and the ones he had chosen to participate in the tournament from the day before. Though, he wasn't able to use them all due to the catastrophic events. "These are my pokemon" he said with a smile to the girl completely fogetting about her question and instead focusing on his team to be recognized....

stromzone ~ Tom looked at the boy giving a berry to his pokemon. Why would he do that if they haven't even battled? Maybe he was afraid of Elekid's Static to paralize his Ghastly, or maybe he was just as dumb as obnoxious. In any case, he was being challenged to a double battle, something in which he had been working the whole morning and that he ws eager to try, though, he never throught he could try it so soon. Tom then gathered his senses and focused on the battle. He smiled "since you challenged me I'll begin" he said. Knowing his pokemon wouldn't be able to change due to the previous mean look of the Ghastly he was sure what to do now. Not that he would change his pokemon anyway, but he was sure he couldn't now. "Poliwag! use Bubbles! Elekid Thundershock" Both pokemon nodded. Poliwag jumped towards the couple of Ghastly and Purrloin and sprayed them with Bubbles, instantly blasting them to their bodies. As soon as the Bubbles explode, Elekid released a wild Thundershock on the couple of ghost and dark pokemon, instantly electricing them with the empowered shock of electricty byt the water on their bodies. With both pokemon severly injured right away Tom laughed "now is your tunr kid!" as both his pokemon returned to his side...

Alicia Jewel ~ ((yeah, I checked that too, that's why I erased the "(?)" from the post))

The Pidgey who was flying happy in the air celebrating the catch of the girl heard her voice. "What about you?" she asked Pidgey. "Are you tired? I can take you to the Pokemon Center." Pidgey turned to her and quickly nodded, if the travel with the girl would always going to be like this it would be glad to go with her so it flew toher and stood on her head and "walked" with her...

akiraa ~ The pokeball flew to the beaten bird and hit her on the chest. It oped open and dragged the Starly inside in a red ray of light and fell to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice... a third time.. and finally.. a click! was heard. Starly had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Starly, level 5, Jolly nature, increased Speed, decreased Special Attack

Akira smiled as she caught the bird pokemon. She picked up the pokeball, which shrunk and could not be used (her seventh pokemon) she smiled and said "I'll call you star." With that she slipped the ball away and went over to skit. Akira patted Skit on the head and said "You did a great job Skit." Before returning the kitten pokemon so she could rest.

Zaak gasped at the heavy damage done to his pokemon. After quickly regaining his senses, he shouted the orders. "Echo, Hidden Power, Scarlet, use Assist" Both pokemon shot out dozens of balls of light "Now Echo, fire Hypnosis!" The Gastly shot beams of drowsy waves toward the two pokemon, fighting hard.

stromzone ~ Tom smiled, even when the combined Hidden Power landed on Elekid and Poliwag, they did not sustained as much damage as the boy's pokemon did. "Now Poliwag, use Water Sport! Elekid Quick Attack!" yelled Tom. Poliwag nodded and as his trainer told, the tadpole covered the entire field in water as Elekid rammed the Purrloin in a Quick Attack, pushing away from the Ghastly...

((there is only one move allowed for each pokemon so I didn't counted the last move you posted which was hypnosis))

"Now Echo, use Lick on Elekid, Purrloin, use Assist to use Hypnosis" Echo darted behind the attacking Elekid, not slipping on the water because he was floating. As Purrloin got pushed back, she shot the Hypnosis directly into Elekid.

Crystal smiled, also forgetting the question. "Wow, I've never seen half oof these Pokemon before" she smiled. Bolt walked up to the Luxray with a confident look on her face. "Bolt, no" Crystal told her Shinx, without looking at her. Then, she remembered the question. "Um, so as I was saying, what happened here?"

Edited by poke11

stromzone ~ ((Assit uses a move from the other pokemon in the aprty, though, you do not get to choose which move it is, the move is randomized. And so I did the first time, luckily for you, you got the Hidden Power you wanted, but now you didn't and instead got the Mean Look move))

As the Lick got to Elekid, it felt a completely disgust feeling towards the ghost pokemon, not liking this. He turned to the Purrloin and saw the cat pokemon gazing badly at him. Another Mean Look move, him not liking that either. Tom smiled, they had left Poliwag alone, even turning their backs on him and the tadpole was ready to attack. "Now Poliwag, take this chance to throw Bubbles at them!" Tom yelled. Poliwag nodded and by jumping towards both pokemon, sprayed them with lots of Bubbles, blasting them on their bodies. Now the Purrloin was completely wet. Elekid watching this knew exactly what to do and without awaiting commands he let out a fully charged STAB Thundershock on both water covered pokemon, carefull to not reach his team mate. The Thundershock electrized the body of both the Ghastly and Purrloin almost to the point of beat them. Tom's pokemon on the other hand, where not as damaged and could still battle for some time before fainting...

((Lick has a 30% chance of paralisis, but you rolled an 88 so Elekid was not paralized))

Zaak took out both of his pokeballs, returning his pokemon. "You win" Zaak said "Your too good for me". Zaak explained, walking off. "I'll see you around." A while later, he found Akira "Hey again, how did it go with the Starly?" Zaak asked.

poke ~ "really? thanks, we've trained hard, and even though some of them haven't spent more than month or two with me, they are strong enough to battle in a high level tournament" said Gale proudly. He then got startled by the girl's question (yeah, now he could hear it). How could she not know what happened the day before? Or maybe she didn't remembered? It was an awfull event, and could be a shock to somebody who is knew at traveling alone. In any case, it would be better to tell her so she wouldn't loose it if possible memories of the previous day's events would come to her. "well... last day a couple of tournaments where held here in the park, one fore the Coordinators and one fore the trainers" he began to say as he turned around to the still pretty messed up park. "it was all going very good, some trainer were showing their high skills to the people in the tents, and some others, the stronger ones, were taken to a part away from most people, so the battles could take place without interrumptions" he continued but shut making a long pause. After a sigh he spoke again "and then, it happened, a whole bunch of thugs masked as clowns invaded the park and caused a massive riot... one of the tournament tents was burned down as the other was completly slashed to small tears of cloth... the thugs captured the most skilled trainers and their pokemon, causing massive devastation in the park... only a few of us could scape them.. it was not a pretty thing to view" he ended, turning to the girl, hoping this could have explained it all for her...

Tom ~ Tom smiled as he ahd teached the lesson to the obnoxious kid. He had won the battle and dragged his feet back to earth... or at least he thought. He called for Elekid and Poliwag and with his desire of battling satisfied, he left the place in look for a good place to rest...

"Oh, that's why I saw smoke" Crystal nodded and said. Now it made sense. "So, I'm going to be heading to a new route soon, and I need to pick up some things before I go." she said, changing the subject. Lucy cawed and Romeo nodded.

Edited by poke11

Akira smiled and said "It went alright. I beat it, caught it, and got a heal ball. Poor Skit got really beat up though. I also need to go to a pokemon center so I can transfer Star to the professor. I'm sure she'd like to come out, but i cant let her out since she's my seventh pokemon."

"Well at, at least you had some luck, my pokemon and I got beaten to pulp by some jerk. It was obvious he didn't like me, and the fact that he won didn't help either..." Zaak replied. "I'm going to head that way" Zaak said, pointing to the trees. Theres a pokemon center a ways after the Greenwood Forest. You want to come?" Zaak asked.

Edited by stromzone

Diomedes cocked his head to one side as the blur of movement and rampant sqeaks from the Nidoran burst forth, the look in his eyes rather asserting the fact that he couldn't understand.

It was Mirk that seemed to keep track of all that was said. Ludo was rather lost with trying to remember all the questions, so quickly deemed the task unnecessary and slightly too headache-inducing. "We're travelling across the land. So far, with the exception of a very rough time in the town we just came from, it has been lovely. We shall walk, swim and climb across the region. We advance forward with a spring our step. We've met a few people and even more pokemon. We... Aren't so strong. Not yet. But... Our trainer has a bit of a knack for compensating for that... He and Ludo entered in a competition where he taught him to use the broad leaf on his head as a shield of sorts." The Mudkip smiled. "...I think that was all of your questions." The two listened attentively as the small blue mouse spoke. They seemed to envision her dream themselves for just a moment.

"You could always come with us!" Chopper had accidentally-kinda snuck up on the group, rattling Mirk in the slightest of ways and earning no sign of even remote shock from Ludo, who wasn't surprised by many things at all. The two glanced at the Bidoof for a just a moment. Chopper seemed to grow a bit nervous in the theoretical spotlight "...Well... Um... Diomedes did say he liked the Nidoran-family, I think. And he likes the colour blue! His headband and bag are blueish and everything..." He shifted slightly, not really knowing what else to say. Chopper was very childish in comparison to these two teammates, though that wasn't a bad thing, and his innocence showed the most. Ludo smiled, and Chopper seemed somewhat relieved. "That does sound like a good idea. The more the merrier, and all." He looked back to Nidoran. "Not that you should if you don't want to travel with us. We don't take offence, our mannerisms are apparently a bit uncommon."

"Can I?" Nidoran practically yelled out. She looked at herself and then at the trainers headband and bag, taking note of the similar colors. The small blue pokemon smiled as best she could, two buck teeth eagerly gleaming in the front of her mouth. "I'd love to come!" Slowly, she moved closer to Diomedes and sat down, awaiting the pokeball to suck her up into its red beam. She was so excited, she could hardly contain herself, and almost wanted to get up and run around; the world was suddenly new and broad, something she could finally experience with the help of this boy.

Meanwhile, Mia smiled at the Shinx that was trying to soak up Mareep's energy. With a gentle whistle and a "Here, girl..." Mia walked away, but not before letting the Shinx and Mareep play a bit. This was a battle that she had already had once before, and she felt that it was alright to bypass it. She sauntered back to Diomedes, and happily watched as Nidoran kindly sat in front of him. The two had seemed to take to each other quite easily, and Mia was happy for that. Sentret, who was now feeling one-hundred-percent-ready-to-go was excitedly grabbing on to Mia's head, also noting how happy the Nidoran was. Lotad and Mareep were sitting quietly at Mia's side, glad to see that a new face would soon be a part of their traveling group.

((Jeimuzu, would you like to have a double battle and/or a double encounter now?))

Akira smiled and said "Sure, got any berries or something you can let me use? I really feel bad for Skit and wanna heal her up a bit!" Akira started walking in the direction he pointed as she talked.

"Ya, I got lots!" he exclaimed, rummaging through his bag, pulling out two Sitrus berries. "I was wrong, this is all I got. Here" he said, placing them in her hand. "I can always find more for my pokemon in the forest. I know that place like the back of my hand!" He exclaimed, using an expression he had heard from a passer-by when he lived in the woods.

stromzone ~ It wasn't that Tom didn't like you. It was that your character gave him such a bad impression that he couldn't think any good of him. But there is something wrong with your post, he never showed any dislike toward you.

Shijou-san and Jeimuzu ~ I need you two to move a bit faster, you've been stuck in that encounter for quite sometime now. So, please move faster.

NPC's Post

Gale ~ Gale nodded as the girl leaved. It was wierd somehow, she seemed very interested in the events of the previous day, but, after hearing what happened, she didn't cared to say something about the fate of all that people. Well, in any case he needed to leave too. "ok guys, we have to go" he said and returned all his six pokemon to their respective pokeballs and leaved the town for route 2, after all, it was the only way out of the town.

Team Joker

As Slash was summoned, he moved through the many corridors of the large bulding, encountering in his way lots of the thugs under Team Joker's service. He walked thinking about a way to finally beat that annoying Nidoking, not once in all the time he and Dante know each other he have won to that pokemon. As he got to a large door he stopped and sighed, this was the building's main room and their leader's so-called throne room. Upon his entering he found that the other four Jesters were already there, awaiting only for him. A deep and strong voice came from the depths of the room. "you are late Slash..." he said. Slash hurried his pace and about three meters ahead he knelt "I'm sorry sir... I.." "it doesn't matter" the leader interrupt him. The man moved from the large window the back wall of the room was and to the large chair behind him. As he sat, he let out a long, thoughtfull sigh. "so, tell me... Slash, Flegias... how did the operation go?" Slash raised and as he was about to talk, Flegias moved to the center and by his side to speak. "it went great sir, we captured a lot of strong trainers and even more strong pokemon that would be really helpfull to our plan" the man said. The leader smiled, as expected from two of his stronger and more trustfull underlings, the mission was a succes. "is that so?" he said. "yes sir, everything wen't great, we even beat one of two champions who were invited to the tournaments" continued Flegias. This last words awoke doubt in their leader's mind. "only one?" he asked. Slash then spoke "yes sir, Flegias took care of the Contest Champion... I forgot his name" the leader smiled, it was a good win. "but.. what about the other one Slash?" he asked intrigued. Slash shrugged, and after gulping some saliva through his throat he spoke "the other one... sir... was Dante... and I was supposed to take care of him... but..." then, he was abruptly interrupt by a woman's laugh. "and as usual, you lost" the woman said laughing. Slash angered, clearly showed in his face expressions, how did she dared to mock him that way. "I assure you... Dante will pay for that" he said, barely controlling his emotions. The leader didn't even blinked for this motive, after all, it was not unknown to him Slash's history with Dante. "don't worry Slash.. you'll have your chance of doing it... for now... are the trainers and pokemon in the lab already I presume? he asked. "yes sir, they are all in the lab by this momment" replied Slash "ok...you may all retire now..." the leader said as he turned his "throne" to the window. The five Jesters nodded and headed out of the room to their respective duties as the next step of their plan was to take place.

As Crystal walked away, she wondered about what happened. Even though she was (and usually is) oblivious to what happened to the captured people, she was worried that whoever, or whatever it was who did this, would hurt her Pokemon. She looked at Bolt and gave her a wry smile. Bolt nodded as Crystal returned her and the rest of her Pokemon, except for Mimi. The Bulbasaur still had to get in training, and she was ready for at least one more battle before she relaxed. Mimi was ready too. They began to run to the Pokemart when they were stopped by a dark shape in an alley they ran through.

((Double battle would seem appropriate. Sorry this took a while, my time is getting less manageable.))

Diomedes smiled slightly as Nidoran moved closer, but paused as she seemed to wait for something. While he could have guessed what her intention was, he really didn't like to presume. If he got it wrong, it would cause some upset. He glanced to Mirk, who uttered a few strangely clarifying verses to confirm the situation. Diomedes smiled and crouched, presenting one empty pokeball to the little blue mouse. "We'll take good care you." He gently pressed it against her forehead, the slight click heralding a beam of light. "After all..." Click.... Click... "We're a team."

*assuming the capture is successful* ...Click!

Pokemon Caught: NidoranF, lvl. 4, Rash nature, raise Sp. Att, lower Sp. Def

New teammate secured, Diomedes rose back to his feet and pressed the button on the pokeball to release Nidoran so as to travel with the rest of the team. Mirk, Chopper and Ludo all gave welcoming cheers as Nidoran reappeared, to which she reacted with happy, excited calls. Diomedes looked to Mia as she reappeared. "I should thank you for allowing me the oppertunity to capture her." He glanced to the little Nidoran. "How does Rhinne sound to you? As a nickname, of course." Nidoran blinked before she nodded, not entirely sure about the concept but at the same time liking the individualism that came with the naming process. Smiling, Diomedes looked back to Mia. "...If you're up for it, I think a friendly double-battle would be a good way to introduce Rhinne to the team. And I would like to see your strengths in battle, anyway."

Akira smiled and said "Thanks." With that she gently took them then realeased Skit. Skit cocked her head and said "Nya?" Thinking she was getting a rest. Akira smiled and said "Eat these, they'll make you feel better." Skit nodded and ate one of them, already feeling better. She jumped up and danced around to show it. Akira laughed and said "I guess I only needed one. here." She handed the other Sitrus berry back. She then returned Skit and started walking again.