Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

(Oh, I'll make it so she goes back over and gets it then, OK?)

Bolt growled again at the Pidove and ran to it with a critical hit Tackle. It got sent flying into a tree, where Bolt followed up with another strong Tackle. That Tackle put a dent into the tree the Pidove was on. The Pokemon let out a weak cry and went to attack Bolt who used a head-first Tackle. The Pidove gave one last cry of defeat and fell to the ground, fainted. Bolt sat down, licked her paw, and went back to sleep, with barely a scratch on her.

Edited by poke11

Austin nodded at Alice and was ready to go onto Route 2, but then he glanced up at the sky. It had turned a pinkish-orange hue, and the sun was setting. Night was fast approaching. His mind switching gears, he turned back to Alice.

"Actually, its getting kinda late. We're probably better off waiting until tomorrow to head out, so we can go sleep at the Pokemon Center instead of in the woods somewhere. What do you think?" he said.

Alice pouted, "Aw... But wouldn't camping be fun!? Out in the woods surrounded by Pokemon! It would be so cool!" She replied with fake enthusiasm, "Come on, I think it would be more interesting to sleep int the woods once we're ready! It's not like we'll have to do it sometime!"

Austin threw a pointed look at Alice, his expression asking Are you kidding me?. "Camping in the woods? With little food and water, no sleeping bags, no tents, no matches, and no experience in woods full of Pokemon that could attack us? Sounds like a good idea," he remarked sarcastically. "If we were going to do it, we'd need supplies and be prepared. Right now, we're not prepared. Do you even know how to camp?"

('Cause Ryu said I could'nt go to Route 2 yet 'cause I just started on this RP day, and since you started on the same RP day as me...)

Lynn tensed up a bit. Maybe, just maybe, with the right timing, she could help Gill dodge the blow. She just had to wait a little longer...

"Gill, jump!" she called. "And then used Water Gun!"

The Wooper leaped into the air, managing to dodge the attack just in time and hopefully dazing the Sentret a bit. Either way, right afterwards, he shot another Water Gun at his opponent.

Zaak sat there as his pokemon played, watching Akiras battle. Her style was surprising, it appeared as though she relied on sheer force to win. This was a tactic that he had used once, that was to catch Scarlet, but there were more strategic ways. "I wonder how many pokemon she has" he thought. "Probably more than me, I should have at least three right now." And with that though he went and sat down by the water, a place where he had strong luck finding pokemon. "Maybe a rare one will come, or maybe not..." he thought. Within five minutes, he heard footsteps alog the edge of the water. He turned to see that it was a pokemon!

((wild encounter, thank ya))

akiraa ~ The Starly was hit by the kitten's Tackle, but could notice the attempt of Fake Out in time to avoid it. The bird used a Quick Attack to scape the shockwave. It used the same move to place herself behind the kitten and rammed her with a Tackle, puching the kitten away and following with a Growl before flew high in the air to avoid getting hitted...

Me ~ Kaiser smiled, the LEdyba was now clearly done and didn't even wanted to continue battling. "well done Pidgey, return" he said pulling Pidgey's pokeball and returning the bird to it. He then got to the Ledyba and after patting its head, he left the place. He turned to the sky, it was already turning into an orange-blueish shade. It was turning into night. "hmmm... better look for a place to crash for the night" he thought and began to roam around the route looking for a place to stay...

poke11 ~ No, now you can't go back to catch it, it was done and you left it there, so it won't accept go with you

Alicia Jewel ~ With the Scratch missed, Sentret was confused. How did that pokemon dodge its attack? It looked around trying to find the Wooper, but before it could make more than one move, it got struck from behind by a water shot. The strenght of the hit pushed it to the ground, its face down dazing in confusion. It tried to go back on top, but got stopped by the Pidgey who accompanied Lynn. The bird "prr'd" a couple times, trying to tell the Sentret to stay there as it awaited for the Wooper to move and land another hit to defeat this pokemon...

stromzone ~ The footsteps where indeed of a pokemon. A Poliwag was walking next to the river side, along with his trainer. A tall green haired boy who seemed really relaxed and not worried at all. not that the Poliwag did.. in fact, the pokemon was really alike to his trainer. "come on Poliwag! I want to have a pokemon battle not a tour around the river..." he said to the pokemon not really noticing the boy on the other side...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Akira sighed and said "Skit, flip and land on your feet. Then use the tree's to get farther into the air and use another fake out!" Skit nodded and did a flip in mid air, landing on her paws. She was rather beaten up now, but still raring to go. She quickly jump up from tree branch to tree branch till she was close to where the Starly was. She then jumped up to it and used another Fake out, before landing back on the tree branch, then jumping safely to the ground.

Zaak rose up as he realized the footsteps belonged to two beings, another trainer, along with his pokemon. "Hey you" Zaak called over to the boy. Echo and Scarlet realized what was going down and took places beside their trainer, Echo above Zaak, and Scarlet, who jumped up on to his left shoulder.

Edited by stromzone

Bolt walked over to Crystal and gave her a look as if saying she wanted to leave. "No, not right now" she told Bolt. Bolt sighed and padded over to a spot on a patch of grass to lay on when she heard footsteps.

(Trainer battle or wild encounter. I don't care)

Sentret eagerly grabbed the berry from Mirk, and while she stuffed her face, she also let out a full mouthed "thank you" to the blue water type. Mia turned towards Diomedes, who was currently interacting with the Nidoran she had just battled. The small mouse like pokemon seemed so shy, yet in the same respect so overly curious. Mia smiled, watching the two interact while moving a bit closer.

At the other trainers motion, Nidoran had shirked away, still ashamed of hurting the Sentret. However, she quickly noticed another item of food placed before her and had heard the kind words emanate from the boy. Nidoran slowly began to eat the berry, each bite let through a pulse of energy in the small pokemon's body. She jumped a bit, noticing the Lotad that had creeped up next to her. The Lotad had greeted her in a way rather unlike anything she had ever seen, and she simply nodded, feeling as flushed as a pokemon could become.

"Who are you guys?" She asked Ludo, curiosity drawing her closer to the human and his pokemon. She was interested in the gentle creatures, and she was interested in the groups bizarre ways.

((I imagine Nidoran to be super curious, and super playful. As if she wants very much to travel the world, but is unaware that any other world beside her forest exists. I was going to make Nidoran's color purple for poison, but she's so blueeeeee.))

((Teh blueness. x3))

Diomedes released the berry in to the Nidoran's grip as the little mouse took it, and Mirk, nodding to Sentret, scuttled back along his arm, both in perfect synergy before the Mudkip bounced down to the ground, landing softly.

Ludo gave a friendly smile despite the Nidoran's reaction. It occurred to him that she was none too familiar with his kind, or that of his Mudkip friend, and that customs were a little different between the pokemon of his lake and her forest. "I'm Ludo." He guestured to the newly arrived Mirk. "This is Mirk." "Good afternoon~." Mirk bowed slightly in greetong before courteously leaving Ludo to continue talking. "And the... Curious... Little tyke..." Ludo blinked befpre glancing in the directly of the Bidoof friend as the little guy walked into a tree stump while sniffing around. "...Is Chopper. This human is our trainer, Diomedes. He, at least in my case, captured us on his travels... Of which he os pnly beginning."

As if on cue, Diomedes knelt down, reaching out with one hand to pet Nidoran's head, slowly so as not to startle her while he avoided her poisonous spines with care. "...Cute. I've always liked the more social tendancies of female Nidoran. Not too docile as to lack character, but still very sweet. Not so peck-scratch-and-bite as the males."

Lynn was a bit confused when the Pidgey suddenly let out a soft cry. Gill turned back toward it and narrowed his eyes a bit, slightly offended by the fact that the Pidgey was trying to make the Sentret let him win.

"Good job, Gill," Lynn suddenly said, reaching into her pack. She pulled out an empty Poke Ball and expanded it with a press of a button. "Let's hope this works!" She tossed the Poke Ball at the Sentret and crossed her fingers.

akiraa ~ The panting Starly knew what was to come when the kitten jumped from brach to brach. And as soon as she was close to her, the Starly pushed herself higher in the air to avoid getting hit. Then, the kitten used a Fake Out move, what Starly was expecting to do, but she hd took some preparation for it, being high in the air, the Fake Out could hardly get her and only did little damage. Though, the pokemon was already really weak and wanted to end this battle soon, after all, she wanted to play with the shining object she stole from the girl. Starly let out a loud "war cry" and dived to the kitten, slamming her off the branch with a Tackle, but by being so high, the speed and acceleration she had caught was too much for her to handle and fell to the ground along with the Skitty. The hit made both pokemon hurt and Starly, with her last remaining strength pulled herself off this "wierd" kitten and let out a panting Growl, expecting it to be enough for them to leave her alone...

stromzone ~ "Hey you" a voice called for him. Tom turned to see what was it and saw a oy with two pokemon by his sides, a shiny blue Ghastly and a Purrloin. He smiled, this was his chance on getting the battle he was looking for. He got closer to them, but jus close enough to leave eough space for a battle field between them. "yes? what do you want" he asked in a confident tone. Poliwag by his side being still too relaxed to even care what his trainer was doing at the momment, so he kept bouncing by the river side as this happened...

poke ~ The footsteps got lowder and lowder. Ultimately, a tall man appeared by Crystal and Bolt. The light that got to him revealed his orange mohawk standing proudly on top of his head. The only one person who managed to scape the massive kidnapping of the day before. Being because he was not strong enough, or maybe by some othr reason, he knew what had happened the day before and yet, he was still free. He looked down to the Shinx close to him. "hmm? a Shinx? what a rare pokemon to find here... should I catch it?" he said to himself. After some seconds of hesitation he pulled out a dark blue pokeball he had customized and released the pokemon in it. A large lion with black and yellow fur looked down to the small blue lion cub with a menacing gaze. The Luxray stood proudly by his trainer and let out a proud and menacing roar to the Shinx. The man smiled "easy buddy, I want it to join us" he said to the pokemon while rubbing the fur on the lion's head...

Alicia Jewel ~ The pokeball got to the Sentret and after hitting its body and dragged it insde, fell to the ground shaking. Pidgey startled, flew in the air as the pokemon was dragged and remained there watchign the outcome. The ball shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Sentret had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Sentret, level 4, Sassy nature, increased Special Defense, decreased Speed

Pidgey glanced at the quiet pokeball. All this matter (the battle) just to get inside one of those? It would have done it without taking all this bothers, after all, it seemed really comforting in there, and since the Sentret didn't got out of it, it should be like that.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Bolt let out the most annoyed growl she had ever growled. "Um, excuse me, but that's my Shinx" Crystal said with her hands on her hips. Bolt nodded and shook his hand away. Then, she stepped closer to Crystal. "And who do you think you are?" Crystal asked the man.

"I know how to camp!" Alice shouted, turning her back to Austin, "I used to go camping lots of times!" She quickly turned around, "I've even camped in the Kanto region's Safari Zone!" Alice crossed her arms and walked back towards the Pokemon Center, "But fine, have it your way. We'll stay here for the night."

Austin grinned, walking back the Pokemon Center. Austin had never been camping before, so he was fine waiting a bit to actually try. Trying with no supplies seemed idiotic, anyways.

Enter the Pokemon Center and approaching the counter with Nurse Joy behind it, Austin turned to Alice. "So uh, you want two separate rooms or what?" he questioned, tapping his fingers on the counter absent-mindedly.

"You wished we were getting one room." Alice replied, laughing, "Two separate rooms." She replied. A Pokeball in her bag began to twitch and twitch until Alice finally took it out and sent Poochyena out in the world, "Sorry, boy, forgot to let you out." Poochyena sat, staring up at Alice, looking slightly angry at her, "Might as well let Zigzagoon out too, huh?" She wondered, sending out the small raccoon Pokemon as well.

"Well I'm not here for the talking, lets battle" Zaak exclaimed. "How many pokemon do you have, just that one?" Echo floated over to the pokemon and began closely examining it, while Zaak took out his pokedex, and learned its type and name.

The Nidoran stepped back at first with the approach of a hand, but the tone of the words soothed her enough so that she once again stepped forward and allowed the boy to pet her. Meanwhile, she had been taking in the words that Ludo had been relating, and looking to each pokemon that he described. She nodded at the end of the introductions, adding a chipper, "It's good to meet you all." Her exhaustion had been slipping away more and more as she spoke to them, she was innately comfortable with the three pokemon before her and the trainer, too.

As Ludo describe that Diomedes was traveling, her ears flew into the air, she broke his grip from her (while carefully avoiding letting him hit her poison spines), and she looked into the air. "Well, where's he going? Do you like traveling? How do you go about that? Going around the world I mean. Where do you go? Have you seen a lot of people? And pokemon? Are you super strong like that guy I faced back there? You guys are so smart too!" She paused, realizing her slew of questions would not be understood by the trainer, and she looked sadly to the ground. "I've always wanted to see everything, but Momma keeps me in the forest because it's not safe anywhere else." The small blue pokemon looked to Ludo before continuing, "But I don't believe her. Then she went off on her own!" She smiled a bit, looking at all of Diomedes' pokemon. "I always wanted to be like Momma." The poison pokemon trailed off at the end of her sentence, she had always been a huge dreamer, and now she was face to face with one of her biggest dreams. Nidoran could only hope that these pokemon could understand her yearning, her longing to see the world.

~~~~

At the same time, Mia had wandered off, not wanting to disturb the wild pokemon and Diomedes' team. She had been walking for awhile, Mareep seemingly tied to her side, Sentret tightly gripping her head, and Lotad sauntering his way in front of the group, happily looking around. A sound caught her ear, and she turned to face a patch of tall grass.

((Pokemon encounter for Mia, please!))

Austin rolled his eyes at Alice. Turning to Nurse Joy, he told her, "Two rooms, please." Meanwhile, he pulled out Turtwig's Pokeball and sent out the Grass-type, following Alice's example of letting the Pokemon out for fresh air. He rejected the idea of releasing Skarmory. It was way too big to fit in the room comfortably, and would probably enjoy its Pokeball much more than outside anyways.

Akira flinched as Skit got hit. But her little kitten pokemon still scrambled up, beaten and panting though. Akira took a deep breath then said "Let's finish this. Use tackle, followed by Fake Out." Skit nodded, and quickly ran forward to tackle the bird, she then jumped afterwards to where the bird either moved or landed and quickly used a Fake Out on the bird.

poke ~ The man turned to the small girl that have jumped out of nowhere. "hey! easy kiddo! I didn't knew this Shinx had a trainer, I wouldn't tried to catch her if I knew she had a trianer" he said trying to calm down the angry looking girl. Meanwhile, the large Luxray, hearing the reaction of the clearly smaller Shinx let out a menacing Roar to her, causing the pokemon to back off ascared behind her trainer as he remained proudly intimidating her by his trainer. The man noticed it "easy Luxray, there is no need of being to hostile" he said calming down the black and yellow pokemon, he then turned to the girl, she seemed pretty upset and was asking for his name. "oh! where 'r my manners?! I'm Gale, please to meet you!" he said bowing to the girl still smiling...

stromzone ~ Tom's confidence turned into disgust when he heard the obnoxious kid's reaction "Well I'm not here for the talking, lets battle... how many pokemon do you have, just that one?" this annoying kid said while his hastly began to roam around his Poliwag. Tom smiled, he would have to teach this kid a lesson. He took out a pokeball and hurled it in the air really close to him. The ball opened and released an Elekid, fully charged of electricity. Sparks moving around the pokemon's body. "I have this one too..." Tom said turning to the annoying boy with a smile. Meanwhile, Elekid, noticing the Ghastly trying to intimidate his team mate let some of the Static on his body to get to the ghost pokemon, instantly repelling it from the poliwag. "bibibiii!" the confident Elekid said as he pushed back (by force) the Ghastly...

Shijou-san ~ Mareep's ears could not lie to her. A small Shinx(lvl 6) came out of the tall grass. Attracted by the pokemon's electricity. As Shinx' body couldn't loose electric charges, this male Shinx was attracted by the electricity the Mareep's body let go in the enviroment. The pokemon got close to the Mareep, trying to feel this electricity through his body. A wierd scene to look, but understandable when you think of it...

akiraa ~ After recieving the Tackle from behind, Starly collapsed to the ground. It had been defeated. By the time the Fake Out got to her, ther was nothing the bird could do, it was already done and from her tallons, she let go of the pink heal Ball she stole from the girl...

Nurse Joy nodded, turning around and pulling two keys off of their hooks. She handed them to Austin, explaining, "Here you go! Just go down that hallway and you'll see them." she pointed at a hallway to the left. Austin nodded, gave his thanks, and turned back around to Alice. He plopped a pair of keys into the palm of her hand. Once that was done, he strode towards the hallway that Nurse Joy had directed them to, motioning Turtwig to follow.

"You coming?" Austin called to Alice over his shoulder.

Alice rushed to Austin's side like a stray dog. She followed Nurse Joy alongside him as they were directed to their rooms. Poochyena was on here heels along with Zigzagoon who was just about an inch smaller in height. The two Pokemon looked around as other trainers with much bigger Pokemon walked by them. In a way, the Pokemon admired these stronger ones; they wanted to become strong as well.

Crystal calmed down. "I'm Crystal" she said. "That's Bolt " she said pointing to the Shinx. Bolt glared at the stranger and his Luxray. "Um, sorry about Bolt and I being rude to you. She doesn't like strangers and we're close so... ya" she trailed off, looking at Bolt. Then, her Pokeballs shook a couple of times until her Bulbasaur, Mimi, her Spearow, Lucy, and her Rattata, Romeo came out of them, obviously curious as to who this strange man was. Mimi looked up at the Luxray, who was HUGE compared to her. She took a step back. Lucy flew to Crystal's shoulder, so she could get a better look at the man. Romeo sat down next to Bolt and the two started to chat. "Um, Gale, do you know what happened here" Crystal asked the man.