Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

edmon spotted the Sentret. It was there looking at him. '' oh there's a pokemon ! '' he said out loud. He then added that one to his pokedex. *bip * the Sentret, sentrets are able to stand on their tails. They do this to find out whether there is any danger nearby and also to warn others of possible danger. Their shrieks warn all Pokémon in the neighbourhood of any possible danger. *bip*

-'' magnemite use tackle ! '' ordered edmon to his pokemon. The magnemite flew to its enemi to then tackle it, magnemite's metal body hit the small sentret at full impact.

-the sentret fell on its back quiclky getting back up and scratch the thing that just attacked it.

-the scratch managed to leave small marks on his metal but that wasn't enough to damage him a lot. Magnemite would resist a lot of attacks only water would deal normal damage on him.

- magnemite reapeated the same action until finally the sentret fainted.

''wow ! this was so awsome '' yelled out edmon. He looked back at the sentrent - should i just leave him there ? he didn't really knew what to do but when he saw magnemite's scratch at many places on his body he decided to bring both magnemite and sentrent to a healing center. he threw his pokeball in the air making magnemite returning into it. He then grabbed the sentrent and lifted it up on his should. He then walked to the nearest town , pring town.

Edited by kunailby

"Uhm, can we actually head back to Route 1 for a sec?" Austin requested, looking at his Skarmory as the duo walked out of the Pokemon Ceneter. "I kind of want to get into a battle and train Skarmory up a little bit more before we go onto Route 2. Right now, it's a little on the weak side." He wasn't as motivated to get to the next town, not caring about the Gyms.

edmon walked to pring town.he looked back to his map. he could see pring town on the map connecting to route 1 and he could see a town in front of him. '' mmhm that must be pring town. '' he said outloud to himself. As he walked into pring towns pokecenter.

'' hello, i have this poor sentrent here thate would need to be took care of and my pokemon here in this pokeball '' he said to the girl behind the counter. '' yes, just a few minutes '' she said as she took the pokeball and putted it into this weird machine. she then took the sentrent and bringed him behind the some doors, where other nurses would take care of him. When she came back magnemite had finished healing. The lady gave him back his pokeball and edmon walked out thanking her.

edited tongue.gif

Edited by kunailby

Akira jumped happily in the air as she caught the Tepig. She quickly picked up the ball and said "I'll name you Flare." She nodded then quickly headed for the Pokemon center. Once there she went in and up to the counter. She smiled and waited for Nurse Joy. When she saw her she smiled and said "Hello, I need these two pokemon healed..." She put Swirl's and Flare's pokeballs on the counter "please and thank you."

(Ryu- I leave all NPC's like Nurse Joy to you wink.gif )

Alice turned around, facing Austin, "Huh? Route 1? Sure, I think Poochyena and Zigzagoon need a little training up as well. We only got one or two battles in before I found you." She glanced down at Poochyena, "I'd say it would do us both some good to get a bit of training in before we head on out for Route 2."

((I'm not planning on catching a Magikarp ever, so I'll just defeat it.))

Zaak watched the pokemon flop around, and realizing it would be an easy win, he siad to his pokemon "Okay Scarlet, your first wild pokemon battle. Good luck! Start it off with a Growl and then follow up with Scratch attack!" Zaak exclaimed. Scarlet let out a small Growl, reducing the pokemons attack power, then followed up with a couple quick scratches with its claws. In response, the fish-like pokemon simply flopped around angrily. It somehow actually managed to slap Scarlet while it was flailing around, though it was extremely un-effective as the attack power was already weaened, and it wasn't intentional. "Okay, I guess this'll be a lot easier then we thought. Scarlet, Scratch it again, then use Growl.". The cat pokemon again leaped forward at the pokemon and clawed at its body. Then with a quick Growl, Scarlet darted around the pokemon and scratched it again just for good measure. The pokemon again flopped around. "Okay girl, Scratch it once more, lets make it count!" Zaak called to his pokemon. Scarlet extended her claws and unleashed a very powerful slash attack. The wild Magikarp then passed out, completely defeated. Zaak took out a couple berries from his bag, and force fed them to the pokemon, then put it bag in the water. Now semi awake, the pokemon looked at Zaak weakely. "Hey, its okay" Zaak said "You fought hard, and one day a trainer will catch you!". The pokemon, now happier, swam off.

Zaak turned to Scarlet. "Good job girl". Scarlet grinned then demonstrated something. Zaak scanned his pokemon with his pokedex, and found that she had grown a bit, and learned a new move. "Hey, good job girl. Now lets go get Echo okay?" Scarlet nodded, and was returned to her pokeball/

Meanwhile, Echo was still in the lab playing with his new friend the Lotad. He really enjoyed not having to run off and do more battles, but instead just relax and have fun. Zaak walked in, thanked Maria for watching his pokemon for a while, and went back to the waters edge. He let out both his pokemon "Okay guys, you can go play, I'm going to take a nap" he said recklessly. Zaak then drifted off in a mid-afternoon nap, dreaming of even more wonderful pokemon...

Edited by stromzone

Austin nodded. "Let's go then," he replied to Alice's answer, already starting to lightly jog towards the entrance of the route. His hand was already on his Skarmory's pokeball. He was prepped and ready to train.

now that edmon's pokemon was healed he was ready for another fight. He actualy really liked pokemons and he always dreamed of having one and it was now his dream come true. '' mmhmm .. i will call you toby ! '' he said to his magnemite has he walked towards route 1 to fight againts another pokemon. He already had 4 pokemons in his pokedex and he wanted more.

~traveling to route1~

Edited by kunailby

woshiico0kie ~ The Pidove, understanting that the green floating thing wanted to battle, it take flight and recieved in the air the Psywave (not actually wanting that). The hit made Pidove fall to the ground. The pokemon shook its head and recovered flight it looked at the Solosis and began flapping its wings rapidly. Soon, a strong wind began to blow infront of it and from its wings, blade shaped air currents flew towards the Solosis. The Gust clashed to the Reflect, lowering the defense's power. With each blade that struck it, the wall became weaker. They could pass the Reflect, hitting Cyto in a clearly weakened state, but as they clshed to the wall and destroyed it slowly, they got slowly stronger. The bird stopped and let out a loud Growl towards the Solosis and awaited the psychic pokemon's next move...

akiraa ~ Nurse Joy was attending a coule of people who were still hurt from the day before when she heard a voice "Hello, I need these two pokemon healed..." the girl put two pokeballs on the counterand continued "please and thank you." The woman sighed, she was not having an easy day. Nevertheless, she had oath to serve those who needed her and signaled her Chansey to take the pokeballs and heal the pokemon. A couple minutes after the egg shaped pokemon returned with the pokeballs on a plate. "Chansey! Chansey!" she called for the girl to retrieve her pokemon.

((btw, in case you didn't noticed, Tepig is male... I forgot to put that in your capture post))

(I didn't, thanks xd.png)

Akira took the two balls and said "Thanks" Before heading out. She sighed then went over to the Pokemart. She quickly bought 10 more pokeballs, then left there. She smiled then said "Alright, time to move on. Once I get out of town, I think I'll get to know Flare." She nodded then headed towards Route 2.

--

when she finally got to route 2 she laughed and said "Well, this is rather nice looking..." She then went over to the side a little and said "Flare, come on out!" As she tossed her new Pokemon's pokeball in the air. A now startled looking Tepig came out and looked around. Akira smiled and said "Hello. How you feeling?" Flare blinked, then looked away from the human with a "Pig" Akira frowned and said "Ah, don't be like that! Come on! I really didn't mean to make you mad at me!" Flare snorted more smoke in her face and Akira coughed and said "alright, I get it, your still not happy with me!" Flare nodded then stood up and started walking off. Akira shook her head and said "You can't do that! Your not wild anymore!" Flare turned and blinked and said "Pig! Tepig pig!" Akira couldn't help but laugh a little at the Pokemon's surprised expression.

((Shouldn’t the Reflect reflect the gust instead?))

Morty saw that Reflect was weakening so he asked Cyto to strengthen it again. The transparent wall shined for a moment, as the cracks that were caused by Gust were repaired. Morty then instructed Cyto to attack with a super-effective Rollout. The Cell pokemon began rolling towards Pidove at a fast pace, intending to hit the Tiny Bird Pokemon with all his strength, in the air of course. However, Morty mentally noted to himself that Cyto was not going to be able to keep on restoring Reflect ((PP constraints)), so he was deciding on which to focus on, the offensive, or the defensive. He did not want to ask Cyto as he was in battle, so in his capacity as a Trainer, he decided to go on the offensive, to just keep using Rollout, a move that increases in power with each successive hit.

Edited by woshiico0kie

(I'm back from stupid Cox having no cable, internet, or telephone for almost 2 days!)

Crystal waked away from the group to check on Mimi. She was sitting on the ground waiting for her. The Lillipup lay fainted near it. Crystal smiled. "Good job Mimi! We should go check on the rest of the team though" Crystal told the Bulbasaur. As they were walking, something jumped out at them.

(Pokemon encounter please)

Edited by poke11

Alice followed Austin to Route 1. She felt like Poochyena needed a bit of training as well as Austin's Skarmory. Walking down the route, she noticed Pidgey flying overhead and smaller Pokemon scurrying across the ground. However, none stopped to pay attention to the Austin and Alice. Alice yawned as she walked beside him to find some more potential fights.

Austin jogged around in the tall grass once he and Alice reached Route 1. Pacing around in circles looking for a Pokemon to fight for experience. Ignoring the ticklish feeling in his ankles from the grass touching the bare skin there, he continued to run. Soon he heard a rustling in some grass nearby. Turning to it with a grin, Austin released his Skarmory with a red beam of light and waited for the Pokemon to reveal itself.

(Encounter, please. )

Lynn was suddenly left alone with her new Pidgey friend. "Well..." she muttered, scratching the back of her head. The Pidgey let out a "Prr?" sound and tilted its head, which caused Lynn to giggle a bit. "I guess I could check out the Poke Mart while I'm here..."

As she began to walk there with her comrade on her shoulders, something rustled in the nearby bushes. Lynn barely had time to look before something jumped out at her. (Wild encounter, please. happy.gif)

woshiico0kie ~ Maybe, but it would've give you an unfair advantage. And, how can Cyto use Rollout if they both were in the air.

poke ~ A small Meowth(lvl 5) came out of the bushes. The pokemon seemed rather uneasy towards the humans and was unpleasent to see the girl close to its home...

Fallen Angel ~ A Rattata(lvl 4) crossed infront of Alice as she was yawning. The pokemon was distracted by the girl, she seemed sleepy and it being wanted to wake her up. "rattata!" the pokemon cried and jumped towards her tackling the girl playfully.

ziposaki ~ "tuiii!" the pokemon cried. A Turtwig(lvl 4) came out of the bushes trying to scape the big intimidating steel bird that appeared right infront of it.

Alicia Jewel ~ A pokemon that saw the Pidgey on the the girl's shoulder, decide to do the same. A Sentret(lvl 4) jumped over theg irl and crawled over her back to her shoulder "tret!" it cried as it jumped from her shoulder infront of her landing on its four legs and turned around standing on its tail showing how well it could move...

Diomedes observed the battle with an oddly distant look in his eye, taking it all in from some unknown perspective. He smiled as Mareep began to listen tp her trainer, even if unwillingly. Mirk gave a somewhat relieved smile in unison. It was nice to see some of the friction falling away from the two.

As the bout came to a close, Diomedes smiled at Mia. "That was impressive. That kind of take-command impulse will help against difficult foes and friends alike." Upon her suggestion, he began to walk. After a short while of thought, he spoke again. "...When we come to a clearing of sorts, I'd enjoy a battle with you. If you would be up for it." He glanced to her with a grin. "See how it plays out."

That thought, however, was soon interrupted. Chopper cried out in alarm, and in an instance Diomedes swerved into the thicker cover of plant and tree to reach the pondersome little Bidoof, to see what - of who - he coupd have stumbled upon to cause such a panic.

((Encounter plzty. Also, Shijou, I'm really sorry for not replying yesterday. My router dislikes me so. D:))

((I won't catch the Pokemon))

Alice staggered backwards as the Rattata tackled her. Quickly pushing it off, she sent Poochyena after it, "Poochyena, use tackle!" She shouted. And on command, Poochyena rushed towards the wild Pokemon, sending it flying into a tree. As it struggled to its feet, the Rattata let out a low growl then pushed himself into Poochyena, forcing him to get his paws knocked off the ground. Alice watched as the small Pokemon landed on his back, but quickly rebounded and jumped at the Rattata again. Just before Poochyena made contact with Rattata, the wild Pokemon dodged out of the way and slammed his body into Poochyena's, dealing a critical hit.

Enraged, Poochyena got back up to his feet and jumped onto the Rattata, knocking it down on the floor of the route. The Rattata struggled off the ground and went to pounce at Poochyena, only to flop onto its side. In one final attack, Poochyena jumped onto the wild Pokemon, causing the Rattata to go limp.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

"Whoa!" Lynn cried as the Sentret suddenly leaped onto her back. She stumbled forward, causing the Pidgey resting on her shoulders to hover in the air in a flurry of feathers. When the Sentret landed in front of her, the Tiny Bird Pokemon perched itself on her head.

"Well, hello," Lynn laughed. "You scared me..." She bent down as the Pidgey tilted its head. "Aww, you're so cute..." She briefly wondered how two Pokemon could be so attracted to her without attacking her... It was a bit strange.

Akira finally got Flare to calm down, though her face was a bit black from all the smoke now. Flare sighed as he sat down in front of Akira. Akira smiled and said "Don't worry, I'm nice, i promise. I'll also get you trained up in no time, and using fire type moves!" Flare blinked and said "Pig?" which more or less translated to "Really?" Akira nodded and Flare jumped up and ran around in a circle, happy. Akira laughed then said "Alright, time to go back in your ball, I gotta find somewhere to wash the soot off my face!" Flare blushed a little, and Akira laughed. She returned the pig Pokemon, then sent out Skit, only cause she liked walking with her. Skit looked up and started laughing at Akira's face. Akira laughed and said "Yeah yeah, it's funny, i get it!" Skit stopped and said "Nya!" Before nudging Akira. Akira laughed and said "Now to find somewhere to wash this off my face!" Skit smiled, then nudged Akira again, then bolted off. Akira said "Hey!" Before running off after the Pokemon. Soon Skit led her to a house. Akira cocked her head and said "Huh, what's a house doing here?" Skit smiled and Akira knocked on the door.

(Change of heart with the Turtwig. I'm trying to catch this thing.)

Austin blinked. If the pokemon had been a Rattata or a Zigagoon or the like, he would've beaten it without hesitation. Now faced with a Turtwig, he wasn't so sure. He liked Turtwigs, haven seen a lot and their evolutions when the cruises stopped at Sinnoh. They were a bit slow, but they made up for it in power. They had an interesting typing when evolved as well.

"Change of plan, Skarmory," Austin muttered to his pokemon. "We're trying to catch this thing." Raising his voice so he could be heard more easily, he commanded, "Use Peck."

The Skarmory soared towards the Grass-type, preparing to unleash a flurry of pecks on it.

With a sudden confidence, Crystal jumped into action. "OK Mimi. You know what to do" she told her Bulbasaur. Mimi took a step forward at the small cat and gave an evil smiling before growling. "Watch out for it's Scratch attack!" Crystal warned. Mimi growled at the Meowth and ran around it so it was in back of it, then jumped up in the air, growled again, and went headfirst towards the Pokemon with full speed.

Zaak yawned, still beside the river, though a bit closer then he remembered. Suddenly, he noticed a figure over him, and felt something on his belly. "A wild pokemon?" he thought. As he sat up, the pokemon jumped off him, preparing for a battle. Zaak laughed, taking out his pokedex to scan it. "Hey Scarlet, Echo, come over here" he called to his team. The two stood beside him, ready for battle. As he scanned the pokemon, he learned that it was a...

(Uh, yeah, wild encounter I suppose)

woshiico0kie ~ The Pidove got struck the the Rollout move of the green cell. Ii hit the bird so hard that it not only pushed it back but also made it loose balance and fell to the ground. It looked back to the green pokemon and Growled at him. It then flew back in the air and began to use gust again throwing wind blades at the Solosis hitting him several times but trying to stop him from Rolling over it again...

Jeimuzu ~ As soon as Diomedes arrived, he could see it. The pokemon that caused the terrible reaction on his Bidoof was a terrible, threatening and completely intimidating Lediba(lvl 5)!!! The ladybug looked at the trainer. He interrumpted its terrorizing of the Bidoof, it was having so much fun scaring the visible larger and stronger pokemon! xd.png

((xd.png a Lediba scared your Bidoof xd.png))

Alicia Jewel ~ "Well, hello, you scared me ... Aww, you're so cute!!!" hearing all this words made the Sentret blush. The pokemon was only fooling around but she seemed quite happy with it. "tret~" the pokemon chuckled but then took battle stance, it wanted to test her strength out. Maybe she was good if a Pidgey was accompanying her and laying on her shoulder.

akiraa ~ As the girl knocked on the door, a blue haired woman came out of it. She looked at the girl confused, what was she doing here? But a Lotad passed right by her, carrying medicine supplies on its lillypad. "taaad!" it said as it passed through the girl's legs as if saying "escuse me" without even bothering on look at the newly arrived human. Maria looked at the girl and after her hesitation she spoke "oh!... sorry, how can I help you? she asked as she moved out of the house towards a group of pokemon in the front part of it...

ziposaki ~ The steel beack of the armored bird hurt Turtwig's body. "tuiii!" it cried in pain. but the hits also pushed it back a couple feet behind, specially due to the strength of the steel bird. It shook its head a bit and decided to retaliate, the pokemon might be strong but it was not falling without a fight! The small turtle glanced Skarmory before ramming it with a Tackle, htting the bird's chest with its whole body...

poke11 ~ The Meowth Leered at the Bulbasaur and after getting hit by it, it jumped from the ground and Scratched it with its paws. It then jumped back, dodgeing any possible retaliation and preparing to use another Scratch....

stromzone ~ Poochyena(lvl 5)

After learning the wild pokemno was a dark type, Zaak gave an apologetic "Sorry bud" to the wild pokemon "Scarlet here is our dark type, so you just wouldn't have a place on our team." He gave the pokemon a small pat on the head, and it ran off. Zaak then pulled out his fishing rod, hoping he might get some luck on a powerful water pokemon, but after five minutes walked off, and headed back towards Maria's house.