Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

((Meh, I realllly don't feel like battling another Ledyba. IJUSTWANTANIDORANM. :] ))

The Ledyba happily buzzed around, not recognizing the fact that there were others, potentially enemies, around. Mareep looked up at Mia, but not the look the she had expected. "Aww, girl, you must be tired." She smiled, looking at her pokemon. It had been a long day, and the team was extremely exhausted, whether they battled or not. She pet Mareep for a moment, then moved her way out of the grass, allowing her pokemon to play with Ledyba for a few minutes if they wished. Their travels were to be offset with a bit of fun; play time was completely necessary. As Sentret, Ludo, and Mareep kept themselves busy, Mia traveled back to find Diomedes.

She called out to him, waving her hand to grab his attention. "Diomedes!" Her foot hit the ground in even, light steps, and she trotted over to him. In a softer tone, she continued, while her eyes searched. "There's the house upa ahead. Shall we git' on up there to heal?" She looked at his traveling companions, her smile beamed as she saw the new additions to the team, Rhinne. "I'm sure my pokemon will appreciate it. And-" She paused, her stomach adding to the ambiance of the forest. "-my stomach would, too." Mia excitedly started back towards the clearing where her pokemon had been playing, and they all eagerly came out of a thicket, waving to their Ledyba friend. Mia turned, her brown hair flipping over her shoulder in the process, forcing her to push it back and pull it into a half-pony tail. "What do ya' say, Diomedes? Heal up, dinner, and packin' it in for the night?" She giggled a bit while she looked at Mareep, who was playfully tackling both Sentret and Lotad in a game of pokemon tag. "I make a mean meal, if ya' give me some time."

As Mia hurried towards him, Diomedes maintained his pace, Rhinne squeaking happily as his long strides carried her into the low winds. He came to a halt as Mia came within close-quarters, and his entourage all reacted in their own ways; Mirk took his scouting position from Diomedes' shoulder to his head, where he could see the world around him. Chopper had actually fallen asleep in Diomedes' bag, the occasional snore rumbling forth from its main compartment. Ludo came to a slowed halt beside his trainer, breathing out deeply with a relaxed sigh at the proposition of rest. Rhinne was now looking up at her new trainer, blinking with unerring curiousity - the two humans seemed to be talking about going into a human home, perhaps. The concept was rather alien to her.

Diomedes nodded casually at each of Mia's suggestions. "Aye..." He glanced up at Mirk. "I think we would all appreciate a rest." At Mia's friendly cheekiness, Diomedes gave a sharp, charming grin. It was nice when people felt confident with him. He really didn't get that much. His stomach growled loudly not a moment after hers, and to her proposal of cooking, his eyes lit up. "I'll hold you to that. Lead the way, ma'am."

((For simplicity, assume he follows her to the house, ect.))

Alice nodded and proceeded ahead of Austin through the second route of their journey. Alice knew it may take long but she didn't mind, no one ever said a trainer became the greatest in a day. She watched as Poochyena kept in step with his master, puffing his chest out to appear strong. Alice smiled as she heard a shrill cry from the surrounding area. She smirked and looked around for the lurking Pokemon, "I call dibs on this one, Austin!"

((Encounter Please))

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Announcement

The Character's Thread has already been approved, go check it out, but no, I repeat, absolutely NO post there, just check it, and if you want to post, do it in the OOC Thread. When everybody has seen it, I'll let you know abou a couple directions to follow with said thread to avoid it to become another OOC Thread which the Mods and I don't want and about how to post there when needed.

Also, you can resume your RPing here too, so feel free to continue.

Austin snorted. "Fine by me," he told her with an eyeroll, searching around for his own Pokemon to battle or catch if he particularly liked it. He listened carefully, but everything was droned out by the cry of the Pokemon Alice wanted to encounter. Arceus, that thing was noisy. Suddenly he saw the rustling of a patch of grass nearby. He carefully walked up to it, careful not to scare it away. Meanwhile, he released his Turtwig, preparing for the encounter ahead as he waited for the Pokemon to emerge.

(Encounter, please.)

Edited by ziposaki

As Mia hurried towards him, Diomedes maintained his pace, Rhinne squeaking happily as his long strides carried her into the low winds. He came to a halt as Mia came within close-quarters, and his entourage all reacted in their own ways; Mirk took his scouting position from Diomedes' shoulder to his head, where he could see the world around him. Chopper had actually fallen asleep in Diomedes' bag, the occasional snore rumbling forth from its main compartment. Ludo came to a slowed halt beside his trainer, breathing out deeply with a relaxed sigh at the proposition of rest. Rhinne was now looking up at her new trainer, blinking with unerring curiousity - the two humans seemed to be talking about going into a human home, perhaps. The concept was rather alien to her.

Diomedes nodded casually at each of Mia's suggestions. "Aye..." He glanced up at Mirk. "I think we would all appreciate a rest." At Mia's friendly cheekiness, Diomedes gave a sharp, charming grin. It was nice when people felt confident with him. He really didn't get that much. His stomach growled loudly not a moment after hers, and to her proposal of cooking, his eyes lit up. "I'll hold you to that. Lead the way, ma'am."

((For simplicity, assume he follows her to the house, ect.))

Mia traveled ahead, looking to her companions. The three were plodding along happily, Mareep at Mia's feet, as always. Sentret was content clinging to Mia's bag, and was keeping a close watch to the tall grass. Lotad was waddling slowly behind the group; he seemed to gradually have more problems keeping up, due to the fatigue the was setting in. After a short while, Mia's group made their way into the house, knocking before peeking their head in. The building was quaint, and a woman peeked her head around the corner.

"Howdy!" Mia called with her customary cheerfulness, though her tone was also a bit rushed. At the moment, Mia's stomach was calling louder than anything else. "I'm sorry to be botherin' ya, but would you mind helpin' my friend and I?" The woman, without a word, smiled and approached Mia and Diomedes. Her grin was so cordial and friendly; it was as if Mia was a part of this woman's family who had just returned after their pokemon journey. She told the two to return their pokemon to their respective pokeballs so that she could heal them. Mia did so, and hers were the first to be taken to the back room. Faster than a Dodrio race, the woman returned with her pokeballs; Mia promptly released her pokemon from their containers. She gave a nod of thanks, and walked out of the house, with a small curtsy of appreciation.

"I'll meet you in the clearing for Dinner!" She called to Diomedes while trotting out of the door. Approaching a clearing near the woman's house, but far enough away to not be considered a trespasser, Mia began to set up camp. "I'd sure love to have a fire type right now, so dinner could get a move on." Chuckling at her own joke, she prepared a bit of wood to burn and along with a plentiful meal. For the humans, the menu was baked beans along with a fresh vegetable soup, she would handle one meal at a time, and the pokemon would come soon after she had finished. Before she could begin, she politely waited for Diomedes' arrival.

((I'm sorry for the quality of this post. It's really rushed, I know, but I'm not feeling to well, and I'm having a bit of writer's block.))

Fallen Angel ~ A wild Pidove(lvl 6) came out of the tall grass. The bird had fallen from the tree where it was sleeping and being too lazy to got back to it, began to walk through the tall grass untill it came across the seemingly big Poochyena, that pokemon seemed like a real menace, so better get in the air...

ziposaki ~ A wild Hoppip(lvl 5) came up of the tall grass, floating in the air. Its pink body getting puffed with air as it used Splash to propel itself upwards, not really noticing the boy or the Turtwig staring at it...

To Both ~ You did know that in Pring Town you could have encountered pokemon too right? And that some of Pring Town's pokemon doesn't apper in anywhere else right? ... Just making sure about it...

Me ~ ((since nobody helped me, I will control the Nidoran too))

As Kaiser and Bagon prepared for the battle against the Nidoran, the pink-ish poison pokemon begun the attack. He ran towards Bagon with his horn glowing brightly and stabbed him with it. The Peck move proved succesfull as Bagon was shot in the air, hurt by the attack. The Tiny Dragon rolled over the ground and finally stopped. He used his short stubby arms to get up, instantly activating his anger. Knowing this would be usefull in battle, Kaiser ordered him to use Rage. The angry Bagon nodded and instantly his eyes got red, the anger filling his whole body. The tiny dragon ran towards the hostile Nidoran and punched him with his right arm, making the mutant rabbit was pushed back to a large tree at a side of them.

Nidoran turned to the dragon, not really liking getting hit. An angry "nido!" was muttered by the pokemon who Leered at Bagon before running to him with another Peck attack aiming to hit. Bagon, rushed by the same Rage ran towards the upcoming attacker, his rock hard head infront. Both attacks collapsed with each other, cancelling the dame they could cause to the opponent, but not the energy used to perform them. Both pokemon panted for a second before returning their focus to the battle. "ok Bagon, time to end this, use Bite!" said Kaiser. Bagon nodded and with the Rage still working on his body, opened his mouth, his four noticebale fangs grew and glew brightly with as he ran towards the Nidoran with his mouth open. Nidoran on his side, was enjoying the battle and ran towards Bagon, aiming to hit him with his poisonous spikes in an improved tackle...

To those who will go for the Forest

Greenwood Forest: A deep forest that you need to past before you could reach Route 3. The tall woods completely numb your vision of the sky, only letting small but multiple rays of light to pass by, just enough to lighten the dark of the woods during the day and to let you know when its night. The cries and chats of the wild pokemon and birds that live in the forest let your travel through it a to not be a boring one. You will always find something to listen to. Some rare pokemon live here, along with some grass types that can only be found here. The ocassional buzz of the Beedrills colonies can make you feel uneasy, but is nothing to worry about if you don't have any Weedle or Kakuna kidnapped. Of course, as any other bug filled place, it is not lacking Bug Catchers. One in particullar, an obnoxious bug catcher who practically lives there, loves worm pokemon, and loves to challenge anyone who corsses his way. But feel free to battle him as if you win, you might get something good from him...

Morty grinned as he picked up the disc and placed it in his TM Case. The Case identified the TM as TM 09, Venoshock. He kept his TM Case back into his bag and proceeded back to the Pokemon Clinic. He knocked upon the door and waited patiently for Maria to open the door. He then asked if he could stay for the night, seeing that it was already so late. Maria agreed heartily and led Morty into one of the spare rooms in the Clinic. Morty thanked Maria and asked if he could use the kitchen. Maria hesitantly agreed, knowing that the kitchen was not in the best of states. Morty smiled and went into the Clinic’s kitchen to prepare some dinner for himself and his pokemon.

He made the best of the situation and when dinner was done, Morty called out all his pokemon, placing bowls of food in front of them. All of them ate heartily, as Morty went to ask Maria if she would like to try some of his cooking. Maria smiled and thanked Morty for the meal. When that was done, he finally got to eat dinner.

After dinner, he recalled all his pokemon and washed up the cutlery and dishes. He cleaned the kitchen to the best of his ability and by the time he was done, it was already 9pm. He retired to his room and washed up, to prepare for bed. As he lay on the bed, he thought of the day’s happenings. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep as the moonlight streamed through the window.

--Day 5--

Morty woke to the sound of his C-Gear beeping. He rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed. He slowly made his way to the toilet and washed his face, splashing some ice-cold water on his cheeks to wake himself up. He got dressed in his normal attire, before proceeding to the entrance of the Pokemon Clinic. He greeted Maria on the way, who was cooking up some breakfast for him as a gesture of appreciation for yesterday’s meal. Morty thanked Maria, who packed the cooked meal nicely into a bento box for Morty to take out. Morty carefully placed the bento box into his bag and cheerfully bid Maria goodbye, once again, thanking her for the night’s stay.

Morty walked out quickly, seemingly in a rush, towards his next destination, Greenwood Forest…

--Greenwood Forest--

Tired from his brisk walking, Morty decided to take a short breakfast break under one of the larger trees in the forest. He took out the bento box that Maria had so graciously prepared for him and opened it. Steam wafted through the air, as the aroma of the fresh breakfast filled his nose. His mouth watered slightly as he took out his chopsticks and began to eat. Unbeknownst to him, something was creeping down the tree, interested in the delicious smell of Morty’s breakfast.

((Pokemon encounter please.))

((I won't be catching the Pidove))

Alice sighed, "Great, a Pidove..." She was clearly disappointed with the creature that had emerged from the tree. She shrugged, "Ah well, a fight is a fight." Pointing at the Pidove, Alice turned to Poochyena, "Think you can handle it?" Alice asked. Poochyena made a noise that could've been mistaken for a laugh as he walked forward, head held high. Laughing Alice readied herself, "Alright, let's go. Poochyena used Tackle!"

Poochyena jumped forward, landing only a few inches from Pidove and through his body against the smaller Pokemon. He howled as Pidove went tumbling across the area. Suddenly, a took flight, hovering a few feet off the ground. The small Pokemon began flapping its wings, the noise slowly getting louder. Two tornadoes had formed on either side of Pidove then suddenly, the Pokemon pushed the tornadoes away with one last wing flap.

As the tornadoes slammed into Poochyena, he was knocked back a few feet, landing on his back. Alice panicked and looked over at her Pokemon worriedly, "Poochyena! No! Come on, boy! Get up!" And he did. Slowly, Poochyena pushed himself up to his feet, ready to continue. The Pidove landed gracefully on the ground, staring at Poochyena. Growling, Poochyena followed instincts and gave one last Tackle to Pidove. It was all he could manage but it still damaged the Pidove a bit, knocking it back onto the ground again. Standing over Pidove, Poochyena bared his teeth at the little bird as it lost consciousness.

((How many encounters may we have a day?))

Crystal smiled at the Hoppip. She had always liked them, but they only knew Splash right now. What a shame. "Hi. I'm Crystal" she said softly. Then, she got out an assortment of berries she had saved and put them in front of the Hoppip. "Pick the one you like" she smiled. Mimi, who was hungry, picked up a Pecha Berry from the other Pecha Berries and ate it. The other berries there were Oran Berries, Sitrus Berries, Leppa Berries, Cheri Berries, Rawst Berries, and Magost Berries. Crystal sat down, returned all of her Pokemon, and waited for the Hoppip to pick.

(You didn't reply Ryu...)

Crystal looked at the Hoppip and waited for it's decision. then,she softly hummed.

(I won't be catching that Hoppip. And yeah, I did. Mostly. I just don't want too many pokemon right now.)

Austin rolled his eyes at the floating Hoppip. Big whoop. Well, Turtwig needed the experience anyways. He turned towards his Grass type, who was already raring for the fight, having gotten over his sleepiness. Austin let out a small grin of pride, but quickly erased it from his face.

"Alright, let's go," Austin said. "Turtwig, Tackle it." Turtwig lunged towards the Hoppip, planning to launch itself at it with all of its might. The pink pokemon made a sound resembling a yelp as it Splashed up to avoid the attack. Unfortunately that was all the Hoppip could really do, so it just kept Splashing to propel itself up.

Austin however, was frustrated by the Hoppip's tactic. Turtwig wasn't exactly the best jumper, so while it was in the air Turtwig couldn't attack it. He would have to wait until it got tired and landed.

Soon enough, the Hoppip did just that. Austin grinned as he saw the opportunity. "Turtwig, Tackle." Turtwig, who had been awaiting that command, launched itself at the Hoppip with all of its might. This hit was much more powerful than it normally would be. Hoppip looked beaten up by now, and would probably be down for the count after another Tackle.

"Turtwig, Tackle it again," Austin remarked, before something happened that made Austin almost gape. Hoppip started glowing, absorbing energy from the sun to heal itself. Soon cuts and scratches disappeared from its body. Austin quickly composed himself, gritting his teeth. He should've known it could use Synthesis. He needed it to stop it from healing all the way, though, or this match would take forever.

"Turtwig, Tackle it while its healing," Austin almost yelled. Turtwig, who had been staring at the pink pokemon wide-eyed as well, quickly got into position. Turtwig hurled itself at the pokemon. The Hoppip made a yelping noise as it was caught off-guard. It was hurled to the ground. It tried to get up, but Turtwig instinctively Tackled it once more before it could, leaving it down for the count.

((Relax, its all going well.))

Diomedes strode out of the modest little building with his team in tow, all restored and relaxed. Well, all except for Rhinne, whom actually seemed to grow somewhat hyper with the sudden recharge, and had taken to scuttling after and chasing Diomedes' feet as he brought them forward, one after the other, like a kitten swatting at its older counterpart playfully.

As Diomedes reached the small encampment Mia had so quickly established, he gently lowered himself, Rhinne finally catching his left foot and nibbling at his shoelaces. Casually, Diomedes poked her on the nose, which she took a while to register, blinking. She looked to the other three pokemon curiously. Rhinne had taken some time to suss out her 'team'. The Lotad, Ludo, was very reserved and level-headed. Mirk was very mature and easygoing, and was prone to a bit of laughter and silliness, at least as much as their trainer. Chopper, the Bidoof, was a bit naive and dim, but in a fun, jolly way. He also was rather a hearty eater, too, but Diomedes didn't seem to have a shortage of berries. They all seemed to compliment eachother, and all seemed dependable in their own ways. Rhinne was as intrigued as she was excited about journeying with this group.

Diomedes smiled to Mia, the cooking smelt good. "I'll make dessert, if you're happy with berry-based sweets. If you tell me your pokemon's favourite berry flavours, I can easily make them something just as nice, too." Mirk sniffed and grew alert at the prospect of Diomedes' dessert-making, hopping off of his shoulder and looking between Diomedes and Mia endearingly with puppy-dog eyes.

Poochyena bounded up to Alice,, almost sitting on her foot. She turned to Austin with a smirk, "Looks like we both got one round in, huh?" She glanced over at the fainted Pidove and her scrapped Poochyena. She considered him to be fine for a bit but to be safe, she sent out Zigzagoon, "Poochyena, you'll sit out next fight, sorry."

Austin nodded. "Mhm, I guess," he said, pondering whether to return Turtwig to its pokeball or let it walk. After a shrug, he decided to leave it out. The sun would help energize it, anyways. "Let's keep going," he remarked, walking forward and moving on. His Turtwig, the slowpoke, stumbled to keep up.

Alice glanced behind her at the Turtwig as she walked beside Austin, "Are you sure he isn't part Slowpoke?" Zigzagoon seemed to be trying to play with Turtwig , jumping over him again and again. Alice laughed softly, "My brother has a Mightyena..." Alice muttered as Poochyena stalked proudly beside Alice, "That's why I try to push Poochyena so hard... I want him to be as strong as my brother's Mightyena, Jace."

Akira grumbled as she woke up the next morning. She heaved herself up then yawned and said "That was a creepy dream..." She then sent Skit out and said "Alright Skit, you go look for berries while I get Zaak up, OK?" Skit nodded with a "Nya!" Then bounded off. Akira smiled and then went over to Zaak and said "Get up!" She nudged him with her foot then yelled "GET UP ZAAK! IT'S MORNING!"

Zaak jolted up quite suddenly with the massive amount of noise Akira let out. He rubbed his eyes "What happened? We aren't where I was going..." He walked over to the nearby stream and splashed some water into his face. He noticed a figure standing in nearby, a pokemon, coming towards him. He reached for a pokeball "Come on! A battle this early in the morning?"

((ENCOUNTER ALREADY!!!! Akira! Come See!))

Austin nodded as they continued on the path. Alice's brother had a Mightyena, huh? No doubt that was why she had picked Poochyena as her starter. She had said she had wanted to catch up to her brother. Austin wondered who her brother was, someone powerful and famous or just a plain, strong, undiscovered trainer. On the cruise, Austin had met many people like that. Even if you're strong, you won't get recognized unless you do something big, like save the world or beat the champion. Most parents don't understand that. They think they go hand in hand, you can't be one without being the other. Boy, were they wrong.

Akira chuckled a little at Zaak's reaction then said "You just suddenly fell asleep, so I went to sleep as well." She shrugged then followed Zaak. When they got to the river she jumped back as what looked like two things in the water.

(Double encounter xd.png One for Akira one for Zaak.)

Alice continued making her way down Route 2 along with Austin. She began wondering where here brother might be. Maybe he was at the gates of the elite four, Mightyena at his side. Alice missed her brother despite the rivalry she always had with him. They always tried to be better than the other in everything.

Austin kept walking along. He noticed Alice had a faraway look in her eyes. No doubt she was thinking about her brother. Austin wondered what it would be like to have a sibling for a moment, then shook his head. It just didn't seem right. It didn't fit into his parent's "master plan", anyways.

Austin suddenly slowed down his steps and paused. "Hey Alice," he commented, turning to said girl. "Before I forget, can I draw a quick sketch of your Zigzagoon? I've been meaning to."

"Huh? Zigzagoon? Yeah, sure thing." Alice sent out Zigzagoon for Austin then sat down, leaning against a tree, "Be a good Pokemon now and pose for Austin, got it?" Zigzagoon looked up at Austin and sat down, waiting for him to draw his picture.

((I am ever so sorry to everyone that I myself took such a while to respond in Ryu's place - but, here we go.))

Alicia Jewel -

"Thank you very much," Lynn said as she took her Poke Balls back. The Pidgey hopped back onto her shoulder.

"I don't know if it wants to be..." Lynn admitted quietly. "It's been following me around all day, but I don't know if it actually wants to be my Pokemon." She turned to her bird companion. "Do you?"

The Pidgey blinked inquisitively as the question was asked, looking the girl directly in the eye with some sort of anxious happiness. With a brooding half-hoot, it nudged the human slightly with its beak, hopping back with the closest thing to a smile a bird could muster, nodding excitedly.

((I am ever so sorry yours in particular took so long. ^^'))

Akira and Zaak -

As the two humans seemed occupied, the undergrowth of the forest rustled, and two distinct calls could be heard; "Seedo!"Shin!"

Out from a nearby hedge, a Seedot (lvl. 8) and Shinx (lvl. 6) tumbled, apparently wrestling for a Sitrus berry. For a good few seconds, they rolled towards the two humans, before finally breaking a few feet from eachother, berry coincidentially directly between them. Minccino glared and cried out once more, earning itself a counter-arguement from the Bellsprout, and this went on for yet another good few moments until the two realised they were in human company. Turning their sharp gazes to Zaak and Akira, they jumped back, seemingly quite angry and pumped up.

((I'm sure you two can decide between yourselves who battles and obtains what~. On a side note, the waters of Greenwood Forest contain no pokemon. tongue.gif))

Edited by Jeimuzu

Zaak threw a pokeball in the air, and the swift form of Scarlet came out. She landed strong, but then cowered. She was still damaged from the last battle!

Shaking off the pain Scarlet instinctively launched at seed-like pokemon and using a Fury-Swipes attack! "Good job girl, you can do it!" he was completely un-surprised at his pokemons attack without order.

((so, yeah, Ima take seedot! Akira, I guess you can take Shinx on!))

Austin nodded, kneeling down so he could get a better view of the brown Pokemon. He instantly began sketching on instinct, not even needing to think about it by now, just doing it and doing an excellent job. After just 2 minutes he was halfway done with something that looked like a black and white photograph out of a nature documentary. Soon, he was finished.

"Done!" Austin exclaimed in the most unexciting way you could, standing up from his kneeling position. "Wanna see?" he asked Alice, tucking his trusty pencil back in his pocket.

Alice jumped in excitement, "Of course I do, lemme see lemme see!" She moved behind Austin to get a better look at the always beautiful drawing of his, staring in awe and the wonderful drawing. Once again, he amazed her with the realism in his drawings. She looked form Zigzagoon to the drawing in comparison, there were absolutely no differences, "Amazing..."