Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

(K. OH Jemizu, check your post, you went from SEEDOT and SHINX to MINCCINO and BELLSPROUT xd.png)

Akira yelped and then threw her own ball in the air, Soon out of the pokeball appeared a red pig like pokemon. Akira smiled and said "Flare, use tail whip, then follow up with Tackle on Shinx!" Flare snorted then said "Tepig!" And quickly charged forward, quickly turning around to whack the small lion like pokemon with his tail a few times to cause damage and lower defense. He then quickly ran back for a sec, only to quickly turn around and charge back towards the lion, tackling into it.

A smile pulled at Mia's lips as her friend left the small building and made his way to the encampment. Sentret scurried up to the ever growing team, playfully circling them while simultaneously trying to determine who was ready to play. Lotad watched on, rolling his eyes at the sheer energy the meerkat-like pokemon withheld.

"Dessert!" Mia smiled, as Mareep trotted over. The yellow ball of fluff baaed, the sound was eager as far as Mia could tell, and clearly wanting something sweet. "Oh my, you know, that sounds mighty fine." She let out a low whistle that moved up a few pitches, gaining the attention of her pokemon. "Come over here, everyone!" Lotad, who was only a few feet away, waddled closer to the human; Sentret, on the other hand, was presently hanging upside-down from a tree via her tail. She pulled herself up and slowly scuttled down, all to suddenly aware of a fear of heights. Her playfulness could usually restrain that fear, but her hunger was the stronger of the two emotions. A bit shaken, though still as happy as ever, Sentret took a seat at Mia's feet.

"Now, I don't know what any of your favorite flavours are. But if I had ta' pin ya', I'd say that Mareep loves sweets; Sentret, oh, she probably likes sweet things too, and Lotad," Mia paused, thinking of the different flavours. Lotad probably wouldn't like sweet, as he certainly wasn't as energetic as Mareep or Sentret was. Dry, as far as Mia knew, was for pokemon who were extremely vain. Bitter, No! Mia laughed gently at the thought, she knew immediately, that particular flavour was not for him. Spicy, in the same moment, was taken out also. That only left Sour, which she hoped would be the right choice. "Lotad probably would love sour."

Mia leaned back, looking at the darkening sky. "My Grandma always used to make treats for the pokemon on the ranch. I'd watch her sometimes, or even help, but cooking isn't for me." She paused, turning her head to him as her train of though changed completely. "Do you think it's too late to give nicknames to my pokemon?" She chuckled a bit, realizing how random she seemed, then continued, "I wanted to get to know them first so I could give them names that fit. But, do ya' think that it would be silly to change them now?"

((I'm alive!))

poke11 ~ ((sorry for not replying before, I tend to miss your post very often dry.gif ))

The hoppip was Splashing happily through the air when it heard the girl's voice "Hi. I'm Crystal" she said. Hoppip turned to her and replied with a happy and joyfull "hoppip!" as it leant forward to her. As it moved, the girl took out a lot of berries from her backpack. The pink~ish pokemon moved around the girl's hands inspecting them. They seemed like the food it was used to eat, but... in a girl's hands? Hoppip was used to get them from bushes and trees, not from human hands, would they be safe?

Hoppip's doubts were clerified when a Sperow, apparently belonging to the girl, picked one and munched on it vigorously. Yeah, they were safe. Hoppip hesitated for a momment, even if the Spearow was from the girl, there was no assurance it would attack itm, after all, Spearows tent to attack anything around them. But then the girl returned the bird along with the rest of her pokemon, now it was completely safe. The pink~ish bolb Splashed its way to the girl's hands and began to ate as much of them as it could, not really caring of their tastes...

woshiico0kie ~ As Morty unpacked his breakfast, a intrigued and hungry yet lazy Slakoth(lvl 8) made its way from one fo the tree's branches to the base of it, clawing the trunk with its highly developed claws to the boy. The sweet smell of food lingering the air awaoken the lazy pokemon and made it want to move for good... at least untill it could get some food...

Me ~ ((continuing the battle...))

Both, Bagon and Nidoran collapsed in a double hit. Bagon's shaking Bite threw the pink~ish pokemon in the opposite direction as he was stabbed by the later's poisonous spikes. Yes, his attack had been stronger, but Nidoran's came with a status damaging bonus. Now, even when Bagon was in theory healthier, he was poisoned and Nidoran wasn't so he could move faster than the Bagon. In pain, Bagon cried his name one time before kneeling to the ground, holding his stomach with his arms, loosing the effect of the rage as the Nidoran standed from the ground and Leered at him. Kaiser smirked, this was not good and if the battle did not ended soon, something really bad could happen to Bagon. "now Bagon use-" when he was interrumpted by a proud "nido!" from the other side. Nidoran had began to run towards Bagon, aiming to hit him with another Peck move. "tsk! Bagon quickly protect yourself!" the trainer yelled. Bagon nodded and as fast as the pain he held let him, he bend over his head and recieved the Peck on his rock hard head.

The hit pushed him back and made him roll over himself. But it was not in vain, the damage taken was minimized and Nidoran stopped as the hit to Bagon's head made him tremble. Kaiser saw this as their last chance to end the battle, at least the last one before some bad happened to either of the pokemon. "ok Bagon, move fast, now is our chance, Bite, Bite him hard!" Kaiser yelled, this could be the last chance. Bagon turned to him, and looking at the trembling Nidoran, he decided to give one last try. The Tiny Dragon stood up and focused his remaining energy on his mouth and ran as fast as he could to the Nidoran and Bit him as hard as he could. He scupped his fangs on the poisonous pokemon and shook him violently, the mutant rabbit crying in pain. Bagon finally felt the poison hurting him and gave a last shook to Nidoran's bpdy and spitted him away, causing the pokemon to blast into a tree and collapse to the ground defeated. Bagon on his side, was now done for, and was using the last of his health to remain awake as the poison was strong on his body.

Kaiser saw the end of the battle, it had not ended well for Bagon, but the Nidoran was at least defeated. He glanced at his starter, he needed help, but he had nothing that could help him, at least not that he knew. He hesitated for a second and decided to make sure, maybe he had a Pecha Berry or two. He got off his backpack and dived into it, taking everything out as fst as he could. He finally reached for the large plastic bag where he held the berries, it was filled with blue Oran berries, but he could see other things inside. Kaiser grabbed the bag and emptied it, taking all of the berries to the ground. He look through them and finally found one, Pecha Berry,but one was all he needed. He grabbed the berry and hurried to Bagon, putting it in his mouth. Bagon smiled and began to chew the berry, as he did, Kaiser looked to the Nidoran, he was beated too and couldn't ven scape. The trainer glanced to Bagon, he had swallowed the berry and was now feeling better, not completely healed, but getting better slowly. He smiled and let him stand by himself, he looked at his things, he had scattered all of them around, but something caught his attention, the box with the pokeball medal, he had packed it just in case, and maybe it was time to open it, he had to make Bagon's effort to be worth it. Kaiser grabbed the box and pulled one of the eight balls from it. He clicked the button in the middle and hurled the Moon Ball to the Nidoran. The ball hit the pokemon and opened in the air, dragging the beated pokemon in a red ray of light and falling to the ground shaking...

Austin shrugged nonchalantly. Once again he saw no big deal. After all, it was only a sketch. It would be better when he colored or added more detail to it.

"C'mon, let's get moving again," Austin said, tucking his sketchpad and pencil back in his pocket. Inhaling a bit of cool, fresh air, he once again picked up the hike.

Alice followed Austin, skipping after him happily. She watched as her Poochyena and Zigzagoon followed her faithfully down the route, "So, you will come with me to get gym badges, right?"

Austin shrugged. "Yeah, probably," he replied. "I kinda want to get some sketches in as you fight the gym leaders. Action shots are a little hard, 'cause I need to work quickly and remember them well, but they'll look really good and be good practice." He kicked a pebble as he walked. It was hard to remember it had been only yesterday he had met Alice, and now he had agreed to travel with her across a region in a trip that could take who knows how long.

Whatever. If I get some good drawings and a lot of practice in, it'll all be worth it, he rationalized, continuing on.

Edited by ziposaki

((*I will not be catching Slakoth.))

Just as he was prepared to place the food on his chopsticks right into his mouth, it was swiped away from him in an instant! Morty only realised that when he placed the pair of empty chopsticks into his mouth, attempting to chew at something in vain. He slowly turned his head up, only to see a Slakoth munching away on his food! He rolled his eyes and slowly covered his bento box, in an attempt to run away from the Slakoth. However, the Slakoth noticed him trying to get away, and unleashed a Scratch attack on Morty, not allowing a meal to get away so easily. Morty reached into his pocket for Cyto’s pokeball, falling onto the ground to avoid the attack, luckily.

”Alright Cyto, a battle awaits!” Morty said as he called out Cyto from his pokeball. Cyto looked around for his opponent and saw the Slakoth, which had taken up a battle stance. Start off with a Psywave and follow up with Rollout! Cyto did as he was told and started the battle. The Slakoth got hit by the blue rings that were emitted by the Cell Pokemon, as well as the Rollout that came immediately afterwards, but it refused to give up. The Slakoth rushed forward with several Scratch attacks, swiping away at Cyto, who tried to dodge for a few times before getting hit. Cyto fell to the ground, injured from the assault. Morty said, Don’t give up! Let’s do it! Attack again with Psywave. Cyto floated up again, unleashing strong waves of psychic energy at the Slakoth.

The Slakoth could not take it anymore and fainted, its eyes spinning around in swirls. Morty laughed a bit and hugged Cyto, thanking him for his effort. He recalled Cyto back into his pokeball for a rest and resumed his breakfast.

When Morty finally finished his meal, he covered the bento box and stood up. He spaced out for a second before getting back to reality, with Cyto floating around him quizzically. He giggled a bit before asking the Cell pokemon to return to his pokeball. He then proceeded deeper into the forest.

((Sorry if the battle seemed rather short. ><))

Edited by woshiico0kie

"Those gym leaders won't know what hit them, huh Poochyena?" Alice wondered, glancing down at the small Pokemon, "Once you evolve, of course." Poochyena howled as he raced past the two. Laughing, Alice chased after her Pokemon.

Austin rolled his eyes as he watched the two's antics, racing about the path. He had his hands shoved in his pockets, calming pacing himself. Even at his slow pace, Turtwig stumbled to keep up. He checked his watch. It was about breakfast time. He hadn't remembered to eat before they had left the Pokemon Center, and he doubted Alice had either unless she ate in her room. It was seeming like a good time for a break, anyways.

"Hey Alice!" he called to the girl, who was darting down the path. "You wanna stop and eat breakfast?"

Alice skidded to a halt and turned to Austin, Poochyena kept on running unaware she had stopped, "Alright, sure." She walked over to him, "How are we making breakfast?" She glanced over her shoulder at the Poochyena running off, "Poochyena! Come on, boy. I stopped racing you, you won."

Austin shrugged. "Let's see what we have first, and then we can figure out what we can do. What do you have that's edible?" He decided, questioning Alice on the contents of her bag. Honestly Austin didn't have that much. Apparently food wasn't on his parent's mind when they were packing for him. A few crackers and a sandwich was all he had.

woshiico0kie ~ I will be replying to you once two (or more) more people enter the forest so I can trigger the event

stromzone and akiraa ~ As both the new trainers approached the river side, two pokemon who were playing noticed them. Considering the humans a threat to any pokmeon living in the river, both the Lotad(lvl 6) and Oshawott(lvl 5) turned to them and prepared for a battle agaisnt the humans, even if they did not had a pokemon. And so, the Oshawott ran towards both trainers, aiming to Tackle them as the Lotad spitted a strong Water Gun to hit them away of the river.

((well I was doing another battle, but I have desperate want for oshawott anyway, so))

Zaak shouted to his pokemon "Hey Scarlet, leave that one alone. Use Secret Power on this" He checked his pokedex "Oshawott!" Scarlet tilted her head in question. "Oh right, you don't know that move yet, come here a second!".

The cat did as told, and Zaak pulled out the TM just as he was hit with the force of the Oshawotts Tackle. Zaak tossed Echos ball. "Distract it a second!" He shouted. Echo did as told floating around the pokemon, but not attacking. In the meantime, Zaak placed the Hidden Power machine in his pokedex and taught it to Scarlet. She grinned with the power of a new move!

"Good girl, now use Secret Power on Oshawott!" she hopped forward an bursted out balls of light, Echo returning to his pokeball as she did.

((I suppose it's up to you what type Scarlets secret power is))

Edited by stromzone

Akira smiled and said "Flare, ignore the Shinx, attack the Lotad!" But she then got hit by the Water gun. She shook her head and said "Watch out for that Water gun though!" Flare nodded with a "Pig! Tepig!" Akira then smiled and said "Now, use tail whip, followed up with tackle!" Flare nodded then charged forward, going to wag his tail in the Lotad's face first to lower defense, then he ran back, and charged forward to tackle into it.

Edited by akiraa

stromzone and akiraa ~ ((sorry, I forgot you were already in a battle and posted a new one for you.. but since neither of you wanted to continue the other, then we'll stick with this one))

As the Lotad was distracted by the Tail Whip, the Tepid struck it with a Tackle, pushing the pokemon a few feet back. Annoyed, the Lotad grinned at it and let loose another high pressured Water Gun directly over the fire type's body, greatly damaging it. Oshawott on its side, was struck by the orbs of energy shot by the purple cat. But they did not did it much damage. Apparently, the cat's Hidden Power was of water type. The Oshawott grinned with a smile and Tackled hard the dark pokemon, not caring about the well being of the human at all, all it wanted was to scare them away.

OOC Comments:

stromzone ~ Your Purrloin's Hidden Power is of the Water Type. But it is not used like that. By your post I assume you put the disc over the pokemon's head and it learned it right? Well... unless it was a machine or cyborg, that wouldn't work. The TMs are like DVDs that you play in the Pokedex for your pokemon to learn them. I told you that before.

akiraa ~ I told you that the Tepig wouldn't be listening completely to you on your next battle, so, for your next post, it will have to disobey you since it is not supposed to be happy with you yet. The moves per post are, unless I say otehrwise, limited to one attacking move and up to two, at most, non-damaging moves. So, if you intent to use the Tail Whip as a damaging move, you can't use Tackle in the same post. And well, since Tail Whip wouldn't do much damage I rather let your pokemon use the Tackle.

(Sorry, editied, (you allowed it before....) And I forgot alright >.>)

Flare oinked in pain as it got hit with the water gun. Akira sighed and said "Come on Flare, try another Tackle!" Flare glared at her then instead of tackling ran forward and started wagging it's tail in the lotad's face again, while also jumping around dodging water guns. Akira frowned and said "That's not what I told you to do!" She groaned and put together Flare was still angry at her and getting hit by the water gun didn't help.

Edited by akiraa

Zaak grinned "Oh so that's how it's gonna be, well alright then, seems like Secret Power is useless, Scarlet, give him a taste of your power. Use Fury Swipes and then try an Assist move!" The cat pokemon on the other hand, was damaged greatly. She couldn't lift her paws, but still focused hard on attempting to Assist. Hopefully Echo could allow a strong move to get through.

"Come on girl, you can do it!" Zaak shouted. During this he rummaged through his bag for a Sitrus berry, only to remember his last had been given to Akira. "Maybe I should grab a few potions next time I have the chance." he thought.

Edited by stromzone

stromzone and akiraa ~ ((I did? my mistake then...))

The Lotad was struck by the pig's tail, it was actually anoying for it. How could this pig dare to use its rear to attack it? The Lotad angered and jumped over the Tepig, holding it tight with its stubby six legs. Once on top of the fire starter, Lotad's body began to glow, it began to use Absorb to lower the pokemon's health at the same time as it regained some of its. On the other side, the purple cat mew'd in pain, apparently, Oshawott's attack had been really strong and done a lot of damage on it. But the pokemon was not done, its body began to glow as it used Assist, but the outcome was not as great as the expectation suggested. From the cat, a Mean Look was all it came, Oshawott shrugged, it expected a damaging move, but now was its turn to attack. The pokemon smiled and turned its back to the Purrloin, using a Tail Whip while it spanked its own butt,it wanted to taunt her (the Purrloin) to attack. With the Purrloin distracted, Oshawott ran towards her and landed another Tackle on her, not as strong as the previous one sine it wanted to "play" with her a little more, but enough to push her rolling over the ground...

((strom, sorry, you rolled Mean Look. akiraa, how can the Tepig hit the Lotad with his tail and jump around to dodge attacks? at that close distance, it wouldn't be able to dodge the attacks... and actually, you can't control what the Lotad does, I do that))

As Scarlet was pushed back, the Oshawotts plan had clearly worked. She was furious wit how the pokemon was toying with her! Ignoring the pain in her paws, she lifted both, using her tail as a sense of support and leapt swiftly at the pokemon, claws shining. As the feline made contact using a heavy Scratch attack, a shroud of dust puffed up. As it cleared, the outcome of the attack was shown...

((I don't know what you want to happen, but Scarlet can faint, since shes had enough. Of course, the Oshawott can't leave because of the Mean Look...))

Me ~ The pokeball fell to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice.. a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Nidoran had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Nidoran ♂, level 6, Rash nature, increased Special Attack, decreased Special Defense

As the ball stopped moving, both Bagon and his trainer smiled. He had caught the Nidoran, which meant, another member for their team. "ok Bagon, let's go" said Kaiser, helping his pokemon to raise and both began to walk again. Before getting to the forest Kaiser decided it would be better to look for some berries, after all, his pokemon had eaten all of them in less than a week. After about one hour of "Berry Hunting" he had found all the berries needed for health recovery and poison cure, along with a few other which he was not sure what they did, after all, it was a forest and bugs were expected to appear. He gave Bagon a Sitrus berry so he would recover his health before entering the forest. But upon entering, something began to bother Bagon, something in the forest seemed... odd...

(I wasn't, more or less it translated to TRIED and He could by doing some slaps, then quickly jumping away and to the side, more slaps, and repeat xd.png)

The absorb wasn't doing much. Flare went "PIG TEPIG!" Then went into a tackle, ramming his back into a tree to smash the Lotad. He then jumped back and shook. And then (If the Lotad fell off) used another Tail Whip. Only this time from a distance. Akira just sighed and felt a bit defeated that Flare wouldn't listen to her.

---

Skit was happily prancing through the forest and found some nummy looking berries. With a "Nya!" She grabbed as many as she could carry then ran back. When she got to Akira and Zaak again, they were both in a battle. Skit blinked then sat down and watched, the berries first put on the ground in front of her.

stromzone and akiraa ~ As the Purrloin grabbed its body with its claws, Oshawott began to cry in pain and run around like a possesed soul. It really hurt! And a lot! As soon as it could, the water pokemon rolled over the ground, having the purrloin as cushion to aviod damage. Once the cloud of dust cleared, a fainting Purrloin was on the ground while oshawot stood infront of her, with its back soaring and blood covered, but it was worth it, the Purrloin had fainted.

On the other side of the battle, Lotad haven't recovered any energy when the Tepig sandwich'd it against the tree. Dumb by the hit, Lotad was left on the ground with a (@.@) look as the Tepig used a Tail Whip to distract it more. Oshawott noticed that and by shaking its head to relief the pain it ran towards the Tepig, hitting it with a full body Tackle while the Lotad recovered its senses...

Skit quickly bolted from the side as she saw the unfair two against one. Flare shakily stood back up from the tackle though. Akira looked at Zaak then said "Skit, use Fake Out on the Oshawott! Then keep it distracted. Flare, tackle on the Lotad!" Flare shot a glare at Akira but otherwise listened. Tepig quickly charged forward, tackling the Lotad again. Skit quickly charged at the Oshawott and then used a Fake Out after jumping in the air in front of the Oshawott's head.

Zaak was surprised by Akira's help, and decided to help the small pokemon. "Thanks, but I'll take it from here" he rushed over to the bleeding Oshawott, returning his own pokemon, and carefully attempted to up the Oshawott. "I'm very sorry, let me help you." he said calmly to the pokemon.

Edited by stromzone

Austin waited for Alice's response, but didn't get one. In fact, it didn't look like she was paying attention to anything at all. Seeing how Alice wasn't really paying attention to him, Austin called to her, "Hey Alice, you okay?" Turtwig stumbled over to her, poking her with a foot and chanting, "Turrtwig?"