Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

stromzone and akiraa ~ Lotad was hit hard by the Tepig, it was not fair! The pokemon thought, it had attacked it twice before giving it a chance to retaliate. As soon as the fire pig retreated, Lotad exploded in anger and released a high pressured STAB Water Gun over the fire pokemon's body, not giving it a chance to dodge the move.

As it was pushed back by the Fake Out and rolled over its own body a few times before stopping, Oshawott's back sored even more. It was really painfull to roll over open wounds. Then the pokem, on heard a voice "I'm very sorry, let me help you." The pokemon turned around to see who was talking and saw the boy, the trainer of the Purrloin it had just beat talking to it as he walked in its direction. The pokemon shook off the boy's hands from its body "miju!" it said before walking a few inches forward to help its friend, the Lotad.

Flare, tackle on the Lotad!" Flare shot a glare at Akira but otherwise listened.
I guess you might wanted to say "but still listened" Edited by RyuKaiser

Zaak turned to Akira "Better stop the battle, I don't think this Oshawott will give up, and it's terribly hurt..." He clicked a pokeball, releasing Echo. "Echo, can you find a few Sitrus berries? Actually, anything is fine." Then turning to the Oshawott he said, still calm "You have to stop fighting, you're just going to hurt yourself more. Come with me, I'll help you" He said extending his hand to the pokemon.

Echo floated up, saddened by the scene he currently saw, and quickly went to find anything useful. He floated past a much older boy, with a pokemon he couldn't identify...wait, this boy was the same he had defeated in battle before! Then, he noticed his berries. The boy, rather young man, had quite a few. Approaching from a distance slowly, he tried to be the least intimidating as possible, though with no way of telling him he was the same Gastly that he had battled a day earlier. Then Echo remembered something. His signature! It was hard to forget...he moved forward and gave a flash of sparkling light, using his only speciality as a shiny pokemon. Then he gestured towards the berries.

Edited by stromzone

poke11 ~ ((sorry for not replying before, I tend to miss your post very often  dry.gif ))

The hoppip was Splashing happily through the air when it heard the girl's voice "Hi. I'm Crystal" she said. Hoppip turned to her and replied with a happy and joyfull "hoppip!" as it leant forward to her. As it moved, the girl took out a lot of berries from her backpack. The pink~ish pokemon moved around the girl's hands inspecting them. They seemed like the food it was used to eat, but... in a girl's hands? Hoppip was used to get them from bushes and trees, not from human hands, would they be safe?

Hoppip's doubts were clerified when a Sperow, apparently belonging to the girl, picked one and munched on it vigorously. Yeah, they were safe. Hoppip hesitated for a momment, even if the Spearow was from the girl, there was no assurance it would attack itm, after all, Spearows tent to attack anything around them. But then the girl returned the bird along with the rest of her pokemon, now it was completely safe. The pink~ish bolb Splashed its way to the girl's hands and began to ate as much of them as it could, not really caring of their tastes...

(Sorry. My computer broke and I went on a school trip. But, I'm back, and I need a recap, like, what day is it, and stuff like that)

Crystal smiled as the Hoppip began to eat the berries. When they were gone, she looked at the Pokemon. "Are you still hungry? i have a few more if you-" Crystal asked, but was cut off by her Bulbasaur, Mimi, who was curious. Mimi walked right over to the Hoppip, grabbing a Pecha Berry, and gave it to the Hoppip. the Hoppip seemed nice enough, so why not become friends. "Hello. my name is Mimi" Mimi introduced. Crystal looked at her Bulbasaur, then at the Hoppip.

Me ~ Kaiser was still looking around the forest with Bagon, still worried about what rested inside. The feeling was really odd, but then a pokemon appeared. A shiny Ghastly approcahed the trainer. Even though a shiny pokemon was rare to find, he felt that he knew this blue gas from somewhere before. But the pokemon didn't seem to knew him, so it was probably just a coincidence... and if that was the case, there was no reason why he wouldn't try to catch it. The pokemon approached closer to the trainer, and gestured towards the berries the trainer was holding in his hands. Kaiser looked at them, it apparently was hungry or something, better, he could try to get this pokemon without a battle. "ok.. I guess you can have oneor two" the trainer said while offering two Sitrus Berries to the Ghastly. The pokemon happily grabbed the berries and without advice, scaped towards the direction it came from. "well... I guess it was just hungry" said Kaiser and continued with Bagon, with somehing in his mind, that Ghastly was really close to the one he fought the day before, and that had defeated his Zigzagoon... could it be? The trainer turned around try to give another look at the Ghastly, but it had already left. But there was no doubt now, at least, what would the odds of seeing two different shiny Ghastlies could be? It had to be that boy's Ghastly, which only meant, they somebody close to them, so better move on...

poke ~ The Hoppip was confused by the upcoming Bulbasaur. It was just about to say to the girl that it was indeed hungry, but now this other grass type appeared, introducing itself as "Mimi". Hoppip looked confused, but nevertheless nodded in acceptance of the Pecha Berry. After it was completely gone, the Hoppip looked back to the Bulbasaur "hoppip!" translated as "I'm Hoppip!" the pokemon said cheerfully...

Edited by RyuKaiser

Flare let out a "pig!" as he was blown back. He was now on his back, KO'd. Akira ran over and said "Good try Flare." before tapping her pokeball on his head. Akira looked at Zaak then nodded. She said "Skit, come back over here." Skit nodded then ran over to Akira. Akira knelt down and looked at the Lotad and said "You alright? Your really good. Would you like to come with me? I can also heal you up." She then fished in her bag and pulled out her new, pink, pokeball. Her heal ball. She held it out and said "If you'd like to come with me, just go into this ball. It'll heal you up." Akira smiled. Skit smiled at the Lotad and said "NYA!" meaning "Go on!" Skit then remembered the berries and ran into the bushes, pushing out three berries. One of them an Oran berry. (Hope you don't mind Ryu but that Oshawott needs it xd.png) Skit smiled again and said "Nya!" Telling Akira look what she found.

Echo arrived with some miscellaneous berries he had gotten from the trainer, and gave them to Zaak. Zaak then grabbed a pokeball, and tapped it on the Oshawott he was holding. "It'll be easier to help you if your actually my pokemon, so please come with me." he said quietly. Then turning to the Gastly, he said a quick "Thanks Echo, and good work!" Echo grinned.

akiraa ~ (don't worry, I don't mind)

As Lotad saw the Tepig was defeated by its attack, it pumped its chest in proudness, though, not revealing its feelings to the humans, that was not its style. As it did, the girl approached the pokemon with a wierd happy face, it was not normal a human was happy to get their pokemon defeated. "tad?" the pokemon exclaimed with a confused face. You alright? Your really good. Would you like to come with me? I can also heal you up." the girl said as she fished in her bag and pulled a pink pokeball. "If you'd like to come with me, just go into this ball. It'll heal you up." she continued. Lotad looked at the ball, hesitating about if how much of a good idea it could be. But the girl's kitten was encouraging it to do so, so, this human shouldn't be that bad. Lotad still thought about it, but then, if that could heal it, then these humans could help its friend Oshawott too, so, it was worth the try. The pokemon nodded a happy "lotad!" before touching the pokeball with its lillypad and getting dragged inside of it. The ball fell tot he ground shaking. It shook once.. twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Lotad had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Lotad, level 6, Timid nature, increased Speed, decreased Attack

stromzone ~ (you've earned it... literally)

As it was fed an Oran Berry, Oshawott began to feel better. It opened its eyes just to see that not only it, but its friend Lotad were surrounded by the humans. The pokemon tried to move to defend itself, but the soreness on its back still damaged it so it couldn't move at will. Oshawott then heard a voice "It'll be easier to help you if your actually my pokemon, so please come with me." it said, the pokemon turned to see the human holding a pokeball in hand. Oshawott was reluctant to agree, but could see on the other side that lotad was doing the same with the female human, only that its ball was pink. Seeing this, the pokemon decided it would be the best to go with the humans, after all, if they have attended their wounds, they shouldn't be that bad. The pokemon tapped the pokeball with its paw and it opened, dragging it inside. The ball fell to the ground shaking with the not so convinved Oshawott inside. It shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Oshawott had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Oshawott, level 5, Quiet nature, increased Sp. Attack, decreased Speed

OOC Comments

stromzone ~ even when you caught the Oshawott, it would not be happy to be with you, it only accepted before Akira caught its firend Lotad. So, when in battles, it will only listen to you once in a while, about one time every two posts, so, keep that in mind. Its just like Akira's Tepig. Oh, and it is of the Quiet nature, so, its not much of a talker either.

akiraa ~ Lotad is of Timid nature, so even when it accepted being with you, it will be timid towards the rest of pokemon and people, except strom's Oshawott. If I were you two, I would use these two pokemon when you have a double battle since they would work well together, even if they(well, Oshawott) don't want to listen to their trainers.

((Namaste, aim so happy!))

Zaak smiled. The Oshawott had made the right move. Snatching the ball, he headed into the forest, along the stream. Since there were no pokemon in it, it seemed a suitable place to heal and nurture his pokemon. He expected Akira to follow...

Greenwood Forest

Zaak released all of his pokemon and one by one healed them. First, his Oshawott, he tended to its wounds, though it was still reluctant to be with him. After a whille, it looked much better. All its blood had been cleaned and the Sitrus berries Echo had found had really helped. Next, Zaak force fed Scarlet some berries. She was obviously tired, and would probably be out of commission for battle for a while. Echo, on the other hand, ate a single berry and flew up in the air, spinning as he did. He then sat down, petting Scarlet, while his other pokemon played. Zaak grabbed his pokedex, fiddling with it, and eventually found out that his Oshawott was a girl. He hadn't expected this, and began thinking of a name. After no luck, he simply sat there. He sensed that something was...odd. He had lived in this forest a long time, and something didn't seem right...

Edited by stromzone

Akira smiled and said "I'll name her Lilly! (I really need another girl on my team xd.png)" She then thought and said "I think I'll take Lilly with me. Um... Oh I'll let Chip go to the Professor for awhile." Akira nodded then threw the ball in the air and said to the newly caught pokemon "Welcome to the team. How do you like the name Lilly?" The Lotad cocked her head then nodded and said "Tad!" Akira smiled and said "That's good." Skit then came up and said "Nya!" but Lilly ran behind Akira and only peeked at the kitten pokemon. Akira smiled and said "your kinda shy. Ah well." She patted the pokemon on her head. She then smiled at Zaak and said "Looks like we both got a new team mate." She then saw he was heading off and she quickly said "I'll see you again soon Lilly." Before tapping the pokeball on Lilly's head. She and Skit then ran after Zaak, Skit quickly grabbing the two regular berries left before going.

Greenwood forest

Akira panted as she sat down by Zaak. She smiled then said "Any berries for my little Flare? He really needs some. Luckily Lilly, oh that's my new Lotad, is all healed up. Thanks to that Heal Ball I found." Akira laughed then decided to let her pokemon out to play as well. She smiled then let out Rat, Imi, Swirl, Flare, and Lilly. Akira gently lifted the still passed out Flare up and sat the tired pokemon on her lap. Lilly shied away from the other pokemon and slowly inched towards Oshawott. Skit and the rest started playing with Echo and themselves though.

Edited by akiraa

At Greenwood Forest

The peace and quietness of the forest is interrumpted by the metalic sound of machines building something. In the deepest part of the forest, where nobody could reach, one of Team Joker's Jesters is supervising the building of the large machine. His deep blue eyes shine as he smiles at the sight of the large metal structure. A long antenae comes out of the highest part of the machine. The man smiles "I think this might actually work" on his side, a large hell hound spits out flames as it nods to his master's words.

Momments after, a man in black and white clothes approaches the blonde man. "sir, we are ready to begin the testing" The man takes out his hands from his white leather jacket and dusts them off "ok, lets begin" he said with a grin on his face. At the echo of his words, a man on the other side nods as he presses the button on the control console of the machine. Immediately, a loud metallic sound is heard and a large electromagnetic pulse is emited from the machine's antennae. Flegia's laugh is heard as metallic noises are heard in the surroundings of the deep forest, the machine have worked and it begun to attract the pokemon it was meant for. "it works! it indeed works!" the man laughes as the thugs cover their ears to protect them from the loud noises that fill the space. Some pokemon in their pokeballs began to feel uncomfortable, noticeable as the balls began to shake violently even in their minimized state in their owners' posession...

As Morty got deeper into the forest, the trees above blocked out much of the sunlight, letting beams of light stream in through gaps in the foliage. He used his C-Gear to take a picture of himself, with the forest as a backdrop. He smiled as he looked at the result, one of the beams of light behind him, seemed like it was hitting him right in the centre of the head, which made him laugh a little.

Morty suddenly heard something (the loud noise, but since he’s still rather far from that area, he just hears a muffled rumble), but the sudden buzz of the forest pokemon drowned it out. He wasn’t too sure what it was, but left it as that.

Morty continued walking down the path of the forest, admiring the various flora and fauna around him, until he heard a loud rustle. A pokemon?

((An encounter please. ^^))

woshiico0kie ~ As Morty walked by the forest, the buzzing noise became louder and louder with each step the young trainer made. No matter if he moved or not, this buzz seemed to be following him, suddenly, the noise revealed itself to be a wild Magnemite(lvl 8) that had been attracted to the forest for unknown reasons. The pokemon seemed out of place and thus, didn't feel comefortable here. In fact, hostility might be the best way to describe this pokemon's behavior. Upon seeing the boy, the Magnemite used a Metal Sound move to cease its attack over it not really knowing the kid was not the source of its pain...

((sorry, you first rolled Scizor and Probopass which I couldn't give you for being evolved pokemon so... well... here you go tongue.gif ))

Me ~ After leaving the Ghastly behind.. well, it leaved him, Kaiser continued his walk with Bagon by his side. But as the dragon felt the momment he stepped into the forest, something was odd in here. All the pokemon in the area seemed to be gone reckless and even more strange, a loud metallic sound could be heard in the distance. Kaiser stopped by seeing that Bagon was not dealing with this well, the sound seemed to bother the dragon's ears and thus, didn't let him move properly (affecting his balance). The trainer took the Tiny Dragon's pokeball and returned him to it so he could have some proper rest. Momments later, a loud rustling noise could be heard on the trees. The trainer stopped to try to see what it was and as soon as he did, a wild Treecko(lvl 8) fell from the tree infront of him. The pokemon seemed to have a hard time too, just like Bagon, but somehow, it was dealing with it better than the dragon. Kaiser smiled, Treecko was one of his favorite grass pokemon and now he found one. The pokemon didn't seemd hostile, but it did look aware and prepared for battle, something that was to come now. Kaiser smiled and took a pokeball out and released it to the air, releasing Pidgey in the process, now, he was ready to battle this Treecko...

((if anyone would want to help me with this Treecko I'll be happy, I want it smile.gif ))

Me ~ ((I will be catching this Magnemite, if possible.))

The ringing in Morty’s ears made him cringe. As the source of it got closer, he held his ears and crouched down in pain, due to the Metal Sound that the Magnemite was using. He wanted to tell the Magnemite that he was not the cause of its discomfort, but did not think that it would be the best action right now.

Sakura, I need your help!” Morty had called for the help of his Goldeen, an unlikely choice, since this was out of water, where a Goldeen would perform best. Nonetheless, Morty thought that it was a smart choice, until it dawned upon him that Sakura has yet to learn any damaging Water-typed moves. Furthermore, Electric-typed moves were super-effective against Water-types.

Morty noticed that Sakura was somehow unaffected by the wild Magnemite’s Metal Sound, and logically deduced that Sakura was emitting sound waves of another frequency. A new move, perhaps? Morty tried to crack a smile, but miserably failed, due to the approaching Magnemite. The decreased distance between them made the Metal Sound more unbearable.

Sakura! Amplify that Supersonic!” The Goldeen’s horn glowed blue, releasing thin blue circles into the environment. Morty felt a little better as the two sound moves of different frequencies cancelled out each other.

He managed to stand up and properly start the battle. ”Alright Sakura, use Supersonic to confuse it! Follow up with Peck!” Sakura’s horn glowed blue once again, emitting thin blue circles, this time directed at the wild Magnemite. She then flopped over, using her powerful fins to propel her against the ground and jumped up. Her horn glowed white as she rose up to meet the Magnemite with her horn. ((By this, I mean that she jumps up with the attack, however, you decide if the attack hits the Magnemite or not.))

((Also, Sakura’s ability is Lightningrod, meaning that the effectiveness of Electric-typed moves moves is 0x. But Morty does not know this yet, and that wild Magnemite does not know too.

Oh and Sakura's going to have to use Water Sport in her next move so that she does not "drown".))

RyuKaiser ~ The Treecko was rudely distracted from its foraging as it leapt from branch to branch. The sudden ringing in its ears caused it to fall out of a tree as a result. Now, it was angry and wanted to have its revenge. It set its eyes upon its nearest trespassers which it thought were the cause of the noise, a trainer and his Pidgey. The Treecko stood in a battle stance, ready for conflict.

((EDIT: I've changed the description of your encounter, Ryu. ^^))

Edited by woshiico0kie

Zaak placed his hands on his ears. IT seemed like there was a constant high pitched buzzing noise. It was affecting his pokemon too! He turned to Akira. "Is this noise in your head too?" Before returning his pokemon. After a while his senses began to dampen and he became used to the noise. Returning all his pokemon, he ventured off to find the source. He was stopped by a pokemon who seemed to stand over him, its shadow covering his eyes. He staggered back, falling to the ground, then clutching a pokeball at random he held it out.

((wild encounter please! Hmm, which pokemon? Eenie meenieminey moe!))

"Hi Hoppip!" Mimi greeted, sitting down. She then turned to her trainer, wanting a berry. "Fine, but no more after this. We need to get more. Actually.." Crystal trailed off, and sent out Bolt. "Hey Bolt, can you go get some more berries for me" she asked. Romeo nodded and sprinted off into the trees. Mimi, on the other hand, was eating her berry. When she finished, Mimi looked at Hoppip. "So, Hoppip. Have you ever been on an adventure before?" she asked the grass Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Bolt was out collecting berries. So far, she had found a total of 12, or, at least she thought it was twelve. After collecting a few more, she ran back to the pile she had left, only to see that there were 3 more missing! Bolt set down the berries, and looked around to find the thief, to no avail. Sighing, the Pokemon put the berries on a lily pad, and balanced them on her head. then, there was a sharp sound near the lake she was walking by, making the berries on her head go tumbling to a patch of grass.

(Would Bolt be able to get into a wild Pokemon encounter?)

Edited by poke11

Akira flinched and her hands flew to her ears as a buzzing started. All her pokemon started trying to block there ears as well. She quickly returned them all as well then nodded at Zaak. She heard him and nodded. Then took her hands off her ears once she became used to the buzzing. She stood up, but was now a bit dizzy from the sound. She tried to follow Zaak, only to trip over something (her own feet actually) and fall face first into a bush. She blinked and saw a blurry shape in front of her.

(Encounter as well please biggrin.gif)

woshiico0kie ~ (it doesn't get confused)

The Magnemite felt the Supersonic moving towards its body, with no effect over it. The pokemon glared at the Goldeen, not liking her actions, how could a pokemon obey a human that hurt other pokemon. Yeah, in its mind, this Magnemite blamed the boy for its pain. Then the Goldeen jumped over to Magnemite, with her horn glowing, it hit Magnemite's metallic body with no avail, the wild pokemon barely felt it. Megnemite let out a metallic sound as it repeated "magnemite" in a fast almost un-understandable fashion while it let out a rage empowered Thundershock to the Goldeen. Only to find out the hit was sucked into the pokemon's horn causing it no danger. MAgnemite blinked its one eye in perplexity, how could it not work? The steel pokemon angered and let its body fall directly over the Goldeen, Tackling it with full power so to cause as much damage as possible.

((and yeah, the event pokemon have their strength risen by the same thing that causes the vent so their attacks will be stronger than they should be))

stromzone ~ As the boy walked by, a Spinarak(lvl 8) was observing it. The same buzzzing noise that had drawn electric and steel type pokemon to the forest had caused the night pokemon to awake from their sleep, mostly due to the balance in the forest have been disturbed adn they all felt the necesity to stay awake so to defend theirselves from any intruders. The spider considered this boy the source of all the trouble in the forest and so attacked it. The green spider jumped over him, tapping his eyes with its legs. But as it did, the boy freaked out and fell to the ground. Of course, Spinarak was not going to fall with him so the pokemon jumped and by using its String Shot it clutched to a tree branch to remain in the air, now upside down, using the "face" on its body to scare out what ever pokemon was coming out fo the pokeball the boy hurled...

poke ~ Well... actually she would not be able to sustain a battle properly. In fact, she would be act hostile towards you unless you return her to the pokeball, and even then, I'll control her actions for as long as you remain in the forest since the event affects all of the Electric and Steel types.

akiraa ~ As the girl tripped to the ground, her eyes could see the black eyes of a mouse in the bushes glowing briightly as they reflected the electricity around. A Pichu(lvl 8) was standing infront of her, and was not really happy, the pokemon was indeed pretty angry asn was about to release a Thundershock over the human if she didn't move right away. Something in this place was driving it crazy and the pokemon had no idea what it was and the only way it found to take this down was to attack everything it found in its way...

Me ~ ((well, I wasn't saying it "just dropped down" I said that it was hopping from branch to branch when th e buzzing sound got to it and made it angry and hostile to the human it just found, thinking he was the source of it))

Kaiser loooked at the Treecko infront of him, it was preparing itself to attack and there was no point in trying to discuss it with it, it was going to attack anyway. "ok Pidgey, begin with a Sand Attack, then follow it up with a Gust" the trainer said. Pidgey nodded and flew down to the ground and began to throw sand at the gecko with his talons jsut before flying up to the ground and use a Gust to hit the grass type...

((sorry for short post, I got tired after all what I wrote for the rest sleep.gif ))

(*squeals excitedly* Yay a Pikachu ~! Must catch! It'll me my new bestest friend xd.png)

Akira yelped as she saw that the Pikachu was angry. She stood up and said "Sorry!" But was pretty sure it still wouldn't be happy. She also really wanted a Pikachu... She sighed and said "Sorry, but I have always wanted a Pikachu.." Then she grabbed around till she found Skit's pokeball. She smiled then tossed it in the air and said "Skit, come on out!" Soon the kitten Pokemon landed in front of Akira. She then shook her head and quickly started ignoring the buzz. Akira then said "Skit, Use Attract followed by Tackle." Skit nodded and then winked at the Pikachu. Yellow outlines of hearts started to float around the Pikachu. Once the took whatever effect they would (either bursting if Pikachu is a boy, or working if Pikachu is a girl) she ran forward and tackled the little yellow mouse Pokemon.

Me ~ ((Darn, then it looks like Morty should’ve chosen Cyto for the battle instead of Sakura! >< Oh and you used two attacking moves on Sakura, or does the Thundershock not count since it was ineffective?))

Morty cocked an eye as he saw that the Magnemite was still enraged, and not confused. He thought, Hmm, the Supersonic should have made it confused. Should I try again? Sakura’s horn clashed against the Magnemite’s metal body with a “clang” sound, leaving not much of a mark, typical of the steel defence of a Steel-type pokemon. The wild Magnemite countered with an attack of its own, a powerful Thundershock. Morty winced as he prepared for the sight of his Goldeen getting damaged, but to his surprise, the Electric-typed attack was directed to Sakura’s horn, rendering the attack ineffective! Morty took out his PokeDex, which quickly identified the ability as Lightningrod. Morty smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. However, the wild Magnemite was not so pleased. It used another attack, Tackle. Morty asked Sakura to dodge the attack but she could not manoeuvre fast enough to dodge the entire attack, which still hit for a substantial amount of damage.

Morty took a glance at Sakura and saw that she was struggling a little to breathe, her mouth opened a few times and she flopped around a bit. That worried Morty a little and he said, ”Alright Sakura, use Water Sport, up into the air!” Morty thought about it for a while and came up with a smart plan. Dousing the wild Magnemite with water might give it a chance to shock itself with its own Electric attacks. Morty continued, Sakura, use it on Magnemite as well!” The Goldeen nodded her head as she released multiple streams of water up into the air, as well as aimed towards the wild Magnemite. She felt a little relieved as the shower of “rain” let her breathe better. Morty saw that Sakura was feeling a better as well, and told her to follow up with another Peck attack, this time aimed at the part of the Magnemite where it was not covered by metal, it’s eye. Sakura’s horn glowed white and extended as she put more energy into the attack, she propelled herself up into the air using her powerful fins, going straight for the wild Magnemite’s eye.

Ryukaiser ~ ((It’s alright heh. Will non-event pokemon like this Treecko be stronger as well?))

The Treecko was not the least bit happy when the trainer’s Pidgey decided to kick sand into its eyes. It crossed its arms over its eyes in an attempt to not get blinded by the move. However, that also made it vulnerable to the Pidgey’s next attack, a Gust. Treecko was buffeted by the winds but managed to stand its ground, albeit falling down on the spot where it stood. It held its arms back in a defiant stance, and rushed towards the Pidgey, using Leer on it, glaring at it with all its might. Treecko then jumped back agilely and used Absorb from a safe distance. Treecko held out both its arms and a red beam of light was fired from each arm, intending to make contact with the Pidgey to drain some of its energy.

((Akira, you do know its a Pichu you're battling, right?))

Zaak recovered quickly, he was holding out Echo's pokeball, when he realized that the pokemon he had just encountered was actually very small, and had simply been hanging by a web to make it appear larger! Before it could make any movement, Zaak rolled backwards into a bush, and hid there, not wanting to start a battle at the moment. While in the bush, he felt something under him, reaching down, he found something...

((item, first time in a while))

akiraa ~ The Pichu nlinked, for some odd reason now this Skitty seemed really cute. THe pokemon was stunned by the kitten's look and couldn't notice the upcoming blow. A Tackle hit hard his body and pushed him back to the bushes, there, the inftuation wore off (as he couldn't see Skitty anymore). Now, knowing exactly were his attacker was, Pichu let out a powerfull Thundershock over the Kitten before using his "baby appeal" to Charm out the Skitty byt winking to her...

((I said Pichu not Pikachu akiraa))

woshiico0kie ~ ((yeah, since the Thundershok did not worked, it didn't counted as a damaging move since... well, it did nothing, so I used another damaging move))

Magnemite got angry at this Goldeen. For starters, how could it remain on the ground and be able to attack it so sharply? But it was not its most concern, this pokemon was too close to the human to let it go and forgive its acts, it had to be punished! As soon as the fish got herself covered in water, Magnemite smiled* now it could be affected by the Thundershock. The pokemon prepared to release another electric attack when it got covered with water, immediately after, the Goldeen Peck'd its one eye, cauing a lot of pain to the pokemon. Now was for sure, it had to electrify this Goldeen!

With its eye soring in pain, and not being able to see well, the enraged pokemon released another Thundershock, not realising its own body was covered in water too. The Thundershock was released from the pokemon's magnets, though, not all of it leaved the pokemon. Half of the attack got conducted by the water over Magnemite's body, but due to Magnemite's own resistance to electric moves, it only deal as much damage as it would do to a normal pokemon. The other half on the other hand, got directly to the Goldeen, even with the fish's Lightning Rod ability, the water covering her body, the electricty was scattered through her whole body, electrifying the pokemon hard. As the hit landed, Magnemite let out a buzzing sound of prideness as it floated in the air glaring at the pokemon with its now sore-less eye.

*if that is even possible

((I know it shouldn't harm her, but since her whole body got covered in water, even if the lightning was heading to her horn, the water covering it would conduct the electricity through her whole body))

stromzone ~ As Zaak got into the bushes, he, without knowing it, landed over somebody's foot. The kid began to move his foot repeatedly to move out the guy, but it seemed futill, he didn't move. Maybe he thought it was a pokemon or something but he wasn't enjoying it. "hey move out!" yelled the boy while kicking Zaak down of his foot. As the other boy was turned around over the ground he could see him. Standing right infront or over? him, a boy wearing the normal outfit of a bug catcher. His face glaring him down in dimiss, how dumb could he be to mistake his foot to a pokemon. "what? have you never seen a human before? the obnoxious kid asked sarcasticly to the other boy...

Me ~ "well, it sure is brave" thought Kaiser as the Treecko retaliated their moves. Now, with the Treecko stealing energy from Pidgey, it would only take seconds for it to recover the lost energy, something had to be done soon. "ok Pidgey, now use Tackle!" the trainer ordered knowing that a front attack would be the best way to stop this energy stealing move. Pidgey nodded and got into the air a few meters up before letting himself fell upon the Treecko, lunging it with his whole body to the ground. "well done my friend, now prepare to eavade any upcoming attack" said Kaiser, Pidgey nodded and got back to the air since that way he could doge better and Treecko would have a harder time to hit him...

(Hehheh... yeah you told me I messed up...)

Skit flinched as the Thundershock hit her. She then suddenly found the Pichu very cute, and stood there dazed, till Akira yelled "Skit, snap out of it! Use Sing!" Skit was still a little dazed but started to sing a beautiful and soothing song to the Pichu, to try and make it fall asleep.

Me ~ ((I doubt that would happen, as seen in the pictures in Bulbapedia, where the curvy bolt of lightning still hit Rhydon’s horn. But yeah, I guess you’re right about the water. Some of the attack could have gotten to her.))

When Sakura’s attack hit its target, the wild Magnemite was blinded and could not see very well. It released another Thundershock, which shocked itself due to the water on it, yet half of the attack still travelled to Sakura. Morty grinned as he thought that the attack would be ineffective. However, when the attack struck Sakura’s horn, some of it got conducted by the water on her body, causing super-effective damage. Morty gasped in horror, knowing that it was a devastating blow to his pokemon, and that she probably could not hold on much longer. He had to finish this battle quickly.

Morty cried out, ”Alright Sakura, give it your best shot! Use Supersonic once again, then follow up with a full-powered Tail Whip to slam it into the ground!" Sakura nodded and her horn glowed, releasing blue circles towards the wild Magnemite in another attempt to confuse it. She then leapt upwards, into the air, above the wild Magnemite and prepared to use her powerful fins, with the aid of gravity, to smack the wild Magnemite into the ground.

Morty hoped that it would work, and took out a pokeball, preparing to throw it at the wild Magnemite…

Ryukaiser ~ ((Ryu, you didn’t answer my previous question: “Will non-event pokemon like this Treecko be stronger as well?” >< ))

The Treecko could not move very quickly while it was using Absorb, thus the Pidgey’s attack struck home. Treecko fell back and some of the energy absorbed was negated in damage by the Tackle. He saw that the Pidgey rose up into the air, trying to maintain a safe distance away from the Treecko as well. But this was the Treecko’s home ground, it knew every nook and cranny of the forest. The Treecko recovered from the Pidgey’s Tackle and stood up, before running towards the nearest tree. It climbed up the tree rapidly and did a back flip, causing it to get near the Pidgey, but upside down. It glared at the Pidgey and used Leer, before doing a back flip again and using its tail to aim a smack on the Pidgey, a Pound attack. The Treecko landed on the ground on its hands and feet, clearly exhausted by the acrobatics that it had just performed, as well as the damage dealt by the Flying-type pokemon. It struggled to get up, but managed to stand up in a battle stance again, showing its determination.

After about a minute, Crystal looked at the Hoppip. "Would you like to come along with us, like, on our journey?" she asked, and hoped the Hoppip would say yes. Mimi glanced at Crystal, then focused her gaze back at the Hoppip. "You should come" she told the Pokemon. Crystal dug threw her bag and found a Pokeball. She then bopped the Pokeball on the Hoppip's head, bringing it inside the Pokeball. Crystal gently put it down, waiting to see if Hoppip accepted the offer.

akiraa ~ "pi... chu" the pokemon cried as the Sing got into his ears. Now, his eyes began to feel heavier and was really needing to sleep. THough, the pokemon knew that he was still on a battle so he had to attack now before he got asleep. The small mice let out a loud cry "pichuuuuuuuuu!" as he released a powerfull STAB Thundershock from his whole body just momments before he collapsed to the ground sleeping...

woshiico0kie ~ ((yeah, pure Electricity 101 tongue.gif ))

As the fish pokemon released another Supersonic towards Magnemite, the pokemon began to shake from the high pitch(?) soundwaves. Though, his metal body could protect it from them and didn't fell from them. Angered by this pokemon's second attempt to damage its body, Magnemite prepared to use a Metal Sound. The magnet pokemon's magnets began to shake rapidly as it released a Metal Sound just the momment the Goldeen hit its body to the ground, damaging it, but not much. Now in the ground, Magnemite had a more clear sight of the Goldeen still above it and not loosing a second it used its magnet body's ability to propell itself fast from the ground towards the fish's body, Tackling her with full power...

((Sorry, Supersonic has a 55% chance of confusing and you rolled a 63. And just so you know, this Magnemite is not close to fainting, it has over half its health. And you don't have to catch it if you don't want to))

poke ~ "hoppip" the pokemon cried confused. It sounded like a nice idea, but, leaving its home behind? To what end? As it heard the otehr grass type words, the pokemon felt that it might not be the worst idea. Yeah, it had no idea what was to come, but if all the pokemon they'll mee were going to be so nice as this Bulbasaur then it was not so bad after all. "hoppip!" the pokemon cried happy just before it was touched with the spheric object and dragged inside of it. The pokeball, now on the ground began to shake as the Hoppip inside dreamt for al the pokemon they were about to meet and how happy they would be. The ball shook once.. twice... and it stopped, then a click! was heard. The Hoppip had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Hoppip, level 6 (I guess), Naive nature, increased Speed, decreased Special Defense

Crystal dug threw her bag and found a Pokeball.
I guess you meant through not threw

Me ~ ((yeah sorry, I forgot xd.png ... well, they should be stronger than usual, but motivated by their survival instincts so they wouldn't be as strong as the event ones, but yeah, stronger than usual. Of course, it would wore off after the event is off too))

Kaiser smiled, even if Pidgey was hurt, this Treecko showed determination and agility, more reasons to want to catch it. But now, after all those acrobatic moves, he was growing tired, a good deal to the trainer's purposes, he would be able to beat it and try to catch it. "ok Pidgey, now rise and use a Sand Attack then use Gust again" the trainer ordered, he knew that another flying type move would deal a lot of damage on the pokemon. Pidgey heard his trainer's voice, but the damage dealt by the Treecko seemed to be jsut growing and growing. Motivated by who knows why, this Treecko's attacks weren't as strong as he would expect, but stronger. Yet, even if he was tired, he had to demostrate his will power and strength, he was not going to fall from a wild pokemon, no sir! Pidgey used his wings to stand from the ground, and still back facing the Treecko he scratched the ground, throwing sand at the grass starter as he did just before he flew to the air and flapped(?) his wings as fast as he could, creating wind blades that made their way towads the green gecko on the ground...