Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

((xd.png I has gigglez nao. On a side note, Ledyba are bigger than Bidoof. They're even bigger than Ledian. O.o))

Bidoof had quite clearly been diddled, having assumed the Ledyba was something bigger and more fearsome before being caught by surprise. Or, at least, Diomedes hoped that was the case. If not, there were some deep-seated issues he had to address.

While Diomedes did quite like Ledian, he already knew capturing it was not the best course of action. Chopper would never hear the end of it, this Ledyba had clearly enjoyed this encounter way too much. Diomedes sighed. Well, the least he could do was have a gp at granting Chopper the last laugh.

"Alright!" Hearing his trainer's voice, a calm, capable commander, Chopper snapped out of his... Moment. "Doof!" "Now, hit it with tackle!" Woth a nod, Chopper lashed out, striking the ladybird pokemon full-bodied.

((Ledians scare me. O.O They look like Power Rangers...))

Cyto was unfazed by Growl, after all, Cyto was more powerful than that Pidove. Perhaps a Tranquill would have been able to intimidate Cyto better.

When Pidove threw another Gust attack at the Cell pokemon, Morty commanded him to just go forward with the attack. This was the second Rollout attack, together with the weakened Reflect, it should hold out and be able to hit Pidove. At least that was what Morty hoped. He encouraged Cyto, You can do it Cyto! Put in all your strength! The Cell pokemon rushed towards the Pidove, taking Gust head on. Morty decided if that Pidove was weak enough once Cyto's attack hit, he would throw a Pokeball, to capture it.

Edited by woshiico0kie

Austin watched as the Turtwig rammed into the much larger Pokemon. As the attack was resisted and Skarmory had a high defense, the attack didn't do all that much, but Skarmory was tiring nonetheless as he hadn't healed after his previous battle. Austin was starting to really regret that decision.

"Skarmory, Peck once more," Austin directed the steely bird, fumbling around in his bag for an empty Pokeball. Where had he put those? He had received five, after all, and he swore he put them somewhere here.

Meanwhile, Skarmory dove at the smaller, much slower pokemon, prepared to unleash yet another flurry of pecks.

The scratch attack did some damage, but it left a cut on her front left leg. Mimi used Growl at the Meowth then went for another head on Tackle at the Pokemon but when she got to it, she jumped up so she was in back of it. Then, she went for a side Tackle attack.

Akira blushed, which was hard to see on her now blackish tinted face, and said "S...sorry... is there anyway I can wash my face here? Or around here? Me and my Tepig got into a discussion on why and how it wasn't wild anymore and it kept blowing smoke in my face..." She laughed a little, and Skit went "Nya!" As she tried to go after the Lotad. She wanted to make a new friend!

woshiico0kie ~ The Rollout hit on the Pidove hard and threw it back to the ground... once again. But once again the bird recovered. It thought of a Growl but seeing it was not working that much, instead, the green ball's attack was getting stronger it decided to attack it once again. The bird began to flap its wings rapidly, creating another Gust infront of it. The wind blades flew towards the Solosis in the air as it appraoched the bird. But this were no mere wind blades, being at close distance of the ground, the Gust flew along with some dirt, making it harder to see for the rolling pokemon. Meanwhile, the wind blades hit the Solosis as it approached, and as soon as it was close to Pidove, the bird jumped to the air, avoiding the third Rollout. But now the tiredness of it was clear as it was panting as it remained in the air. It could take, at much, two more attacks, but was too proud to show its current weakness...

ziposaki ~ The repeated Pecks caused amajor dmaage on the Turtwig. The repeated htting on its soil shell made it crack a little, revealing its green body under it. Fortunately, it was soil and the grass pokemon would be able to repair it after, but it needed to scape this bird first. With its body hurting as hell, and panting out of tiredness, it Growled as loud as it could and landed another Tackle on the Skarmory, this one stronger than the last one. After the damage was dealt it returned to its position and awaited the foe's next move...

poke11 ~ As it landed, the Meowth smiled, it though it had completely evaded the attack of the Bulbasaur. But it was comepletely mistaken. The plant beast hit it from a side and sent its cat body flying in the air, rolling over the ground. When it stopped, the cat pokemon Leered angry at the Bulbasaur and ran to it with its paws glowing brightly white, another Scratch was dealt on it. After the hit landed, a panting Meowth made a few steps back and prepared to dodge/retaliate an upcoming attack...

akiraa ~ "oh I see! you can pass inside, I have a bathroom* there you can wash yourself" said the kind woman and continued her way out to the group of hurt pokemon. Meanwhile, Lotad, as clumsy as always, continued his way through the grass to the pokemon, completely ignoring he was being chased by a kitten. "tad, tad! Lotaaad!" he repeated happy as he made his way to them...

*duh!

Everyone ~ If nobody wants to battle Tom, I'll have him move from this place and go on.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Mimi was glad that she had hit the cat Pokemon, but she was slowly waring down from the repeated Scratch attacks. "Come on Mimi, I told you to watch out for that move! You can still win this!" Crystal encouraged. "Try the run around move!" she told the Bulbasaur. This was new to her, but she understood what Crystal meant. Mimi used Growl once more on the Meowth, and ran around in circles as fast as she could around the Pokemon to confuse it.

When the third Rollout missed and when Gust hit Cyto, Morty knew that it was time to end the battle. Both pokemon were tired, Morty could see that the Pidove was panting, while Cyto was hurt and dirty as well. He commanded, Alright Cyto, give it your best shot, use Psywave! Cyto mustered all his remaining energy and launched a series of blue rings that were aimed at Pidove. He placed a hand in his pocket and took out an empty pokeball. He then threw the pokeball towards the Pidove, intending to capture it, ”Go pokeball!”

Skit was about to pounce on the Lotad to get his attention, when she smelt the familiar scent of the odd colored Ghastly, Echo. She smiled and, not even noticing Akira at this time, ran to find him. She skidded to a halt in front of Echo's owner, looked at Echo and, to Zaak, said "Nya! Nya nya nya!" but to Echo and any other pokemon "Echo! Lets play lets play!" Before running around in circles.

Akira smiled and said "Alright, thank you." Before heading inside. She quickly found the bathroom and proceeded to wash her face.

As Skarmory was attacked by a much more powerful tackle then the previous one, Austin smiled as his fingers curled around the familiar spherical form of a Pokeball. Gently pulling it out and verifying it was empty and wasn't Skarmory's, he made sure to aim before he threw. Now he was thankful for all those baseball lessons his parents had forced him into as a child. He chucked the Pokeball at Turtwig with all his might, hoping to capture it.

Zaak noticed the pokemon Skitty, as he had met somebody with one earlier. "You seem like a nice pokemon, so maybe you'll want to be caught?" Zaack exclaimed. He tossed a pokeball, attempting to catch the pokemon. Echo triedto warn Zaak it wasn't a wild pokemon, but was really Akiras, but was no psychic, and had no way of real communication. The pokeball hurled toward the pokmeon and Echo and Scarlet watched squeamishly, not knowing what would happen...

Lynn was a bit surprised at the Sentret's display. "Oh, you wanna fight?" she asked. She knew immediately that the answer was yes. "All right..." She reached for Gill's Poke Ball.

(Unless the Pidgey is going to do something. ohmy.gif)

Mia smiled as the Bidoof stumbled out of the shrubbery only to be scared by a Ledyba. She let out a small chuckle, the Bidoof was surprisingly similar to her Sentert in a goofy sort of way, and she presumed the reason was because they had both resided in similar places.

She paused, watching Diomedes easily command his Bidoof. The small beaver, in response, quickly fulfilled the task and tackled into the bug completely. Mareep was content watching the battle too, and, for once, Sentret's attention was fixed on the similar pokemon and his rival. Lotad, on the other hand, had wandered off, only to stumble upon a pokemon in the grass.

The lily pad pokemon waddled over to Mia in a none-to-eager fashion. He headbutted her until she looked down to quiet him. Before she had the chance to do so, however, the small being below her had turned around, trying his best to fix her gaze in the direction of the rustling grass. She let out a small "oh" sound, when she realized, and her sights off a distance from her, where she was sure a pokemon was sure to wander out of.

((Encounter please!))

Skit looked at the trainer, and glared. She took her tail and whacked it to the side, it rolling into the bushes. It didn't even open at all, unlike if she was a wild pokemon. She then hissed at the human and jumped up, using a Fakeout on the human. She landed and said to Echo "Sorry, but I'm not letting him get off for trying to steal me!" She didn't get that he didn't know that she wasn't a wild pokemon, so she was very upset at him.

Zaak gasped as the ball didn't open at all. The Fakeout attack was, unknown to Skitty, actually taken by Scarlet, who jumped in the way at last second. Zaak gasped, returning Scarlet and Echo, and stood there, unsure of what to do now. Out of the corner of his eye, though, he noticed something on the ground. He headed towards it, completely ignoring the Skitty.

((Item would be good now))

Akira came out of the bathroom, and house, only to find Skit missing! She looked around and promptly heard some 'nya'-ing from in the trees. She ran towards it till she saw Skit, hissing at a boy who was looking at something. Akira soon recognized the boy and blinked. She looked down at Skit and said "Why are you hissing? He's nice, remember?" Skit huffed and shook her head. Akira sighed and said "Don't be like that." Skit went "Nya..." Before sitting, glaring at the trainer.

woshiico0kie ~ The Psywave hit Pidove. Each of the rings strucking its tired body made it too painfull for it to remain in the air. Before the psychic attack stopped, the bird had already fell to the ground defeated. A pokeball flew in its direction and it over its chest, bouncing to the air and opened, dragging the pokemon inside in a red ray of light before falling to the ground shaking. THe ball shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click was heard. Pidove had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Pidove, level 6, Lonely nature, increased Attack , decreased Defense

ziposaki ~ The ball flew towards the Turtwig, and hit it on the head. It popped open and dragged the turtle inside of it in a red ray of light. The ball fell tot he ground shaking. It shook once... twice... and pop! it opened releasing the Turtwig from it.

"Turtwiiii!" the pokemon cried and before the human had a chance to order the Skarmory and attack, it ran towards the armored bird and struck it again with another Tackle, puching the bird a few feet back since it didn't expected the attack...

((you had about 30% chance of getting it since it wasn't defeated. Sorry, you didn't. And I'll leave the amount of damage dealt to Skarmory up to you))

Alicia Jewel ~ You can control the Pidgey now, let's see what you do...

Shijou-san ~ As Mia searched the tall grass, the pokemon lurking on it made itself clear. A Nidoran F(lvl 4) came out of the tall grass and spoke to the girl "ni, ni?" the pokemon cried...

stromzone ~ Item Found: TM51-Ally Switch

EDIT: edited woshii's Pidove's level tongue.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

((It’s level 6. >< Edit: ^Thanks Ryu! Heh.))

When both trainer and pokemon heard the resounding “click” sound of the pokeball, they shared a sigh of relief. Morty said, Thanks Cyto! You did a really great job!” He patted Cyto on his head while the Cell pokemon just smiled tiredly. Although the Pidove was weaker than him, it sure packed a fight! Cyto was returned to his pokeball in a beam of red light. Morty muttered under his own breath, ”I’d better get to a Pokemon Center quick, but then again, I heard that there is a Pokemon Clinic around here that can help heal my pokemon. Perhaps I should check it out.” Morty picked up his newly caught Pidove’s pokeball and placed it in his pocket before moving along the route, towards the Pokemon Clinic.

--Pokemon Clinic--

When he finally got there, he gently knocked upon the door. Morty asked aloud, ”Hello? Is anybody in?” Seeing that the door was ajar, Morty took that Maria had left the Clinic. He looked around for a while, before finding a lady tending to several pokemon, whom Morty assumed was Maria, nearby, together with Zaak and another female trainer that Morty did not recognise. He called out to Zaak, ”Hi Zaak!”, and proceeded to walk towards Maria. Morty greetedMaria politely, ”Hello, you must be Maria! I have two injured pokemon with me, would you be so kind as to help me treat them?” Maria replied gently, ”Sure, of course! I would be happy to help! Morty’s eyes beamed with happiness, he took out his Pidove’s and Solosis’ pokeballs and released them.

He asked Cyto, You feeling better? The Cell pokemon replied, Yes, I’m much better now! Morty then turned his attention to his Pidove, ”Hey there,” Morty stopped mid-sentence to rub Pidove’s head, ”well, welcome to the team, Hayato?” Morty got a disapproving look from both the Pidove and Cyto. Cyto whispered, That Pidove’s a girl! Morty laughed sheepishly as he covered his face in embarrassment. He wiped his tears of laughter and said, ”Okay, let’s try this one more time. Welcome to the team, Sora!” The Pidove, now known as Sora, cooed and flapped her wings. Maria suddenly placed her hands atop Sora’s wings and said, ”Now, now. You shouldn’t be doing things like that when you’re injured you know! Morty, why don’t you head on inside and make yourself comfortable! I’ve got snacks on the table if you want some!” Morty thanked Maria for the wonderful hospitality and asked Cyto and Sora to stay with Maria. He then walked back into the Pokemon Clinic and sat down on one of the sofas, thinking about the day’s events.

Edited by woshiico0kie

Alice watched Austin's battle with the Turtwig. His first Pokeball had failed and Turtwig had just attack the Skarmory. She wondered how things would turn out with this Turtwig; would Austin catch it or will it get away just in time? She watched patiently beside Poochyena who was collecting himself after the battle with Rattata. Alice sat down on the ground and stroked her Poochyena as she waited.

The Ledyba, knowing only Tackle at its level, made its reaction simple. But it couldn't do much damage. It was laughing too much. Bidoof, flustered and embaressed, struck out with his own stronger Tackle of his own accord. "Chopper." Diomedes spoke after the attack. "Calm down. Never let your opponent get the better of you." Both Mirk and Ludo chipped in their own encouragements. Bidoof seemed to cool down a bit. Having a calm team and trainer had its advantages. Reassured, he awaited his commands. "Now, Tackle once again!" Taking aim, Chopper took his running start and leapt full-bodied at the snickering Ledyba, striking it with all his strength and battering it against a tree.

That last strike seemed to have battle finished. Ledyba's laughter had drastically lowered its defences, and as it hit the tree, it slumped, eyes aswirl. Diomedes stepped over to it and placed an Oran berry beside it before scooping Chopper up into the crook of one arm and moving on, walking after Mia.

Zaak grabbed the item and put it into his bag. "Akira?" he said, recognizing the girl from before. "So thats your Skitty then...Ohhhhh I get why she attacked me now." He exclaimed.

Austin bit his lip to stop from cursing as the Turtwig escaped. It looked like he would have to wear it down more. Moreover, Skarmory was taken off guard with that last Tackle, and was now pretty exhausted. He was really going to have to stop by the Pokemon Center after this. But before that, he was going to catch this thing. He had to weaken it a bit more, though.

"Skarmory, Peck again," Austin said, already rummaging in his bag for another Pokeball. The Skarmory once again hurled itself at the Grass-type, it's beak razor-sharp.

poke ~ The Meowth who was more agile than the plant pokemon, could easily spot it when it began to run around it. Even panting, it could spot the pokemon Growling around. It expected for an open and instead of getting confused, it jumped to the Bulbasaur and landed another set of Scratches on the pokemon. Getting out of the circle the beast had drawn with its running around it only expected the pokemon to move to retaliate its next attack...

ziposaki ~ After hitting hard theSkarmory, Turtwig did not expected another attack. The panting turtle was surprised the bird moved towards itagain and used another set of Pecks over it. The super effective move made Turtwig cry in pain and collapse to the ground, tired and severly hurt from the battle, there was not much it could do now. The next pokeball landed over its cracked shell and poped open draggin the turtle inside of it in a red ray of light before falling to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Turtwig had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Turtwig, level 4, Adamant nature, increased Attack, decreased Special Attack

Me ~ After having lunch with his pokemon, and catching the Poochyena, Kaiser decided to continue walking down the path on Route 2 towards Greenwood Forest. Rumors of a Gym in Greenwood City made him want to get there as soon as he could. He grabbed Poochyena's pokeball expecting the pokemon to feel better now when he heard a rustling noise in the tall grass around him. He stopped to see what was in there, Bagon preparing to attack any hostile pokemon that would show up. A few seconds later, a Nidoran F(lvl 5) appeared infront of them. The pokemon didn't seemed interested in attacking them and only crossed to the other side of the path without even bothering to look at them. Kaiser smiled, that pokemon was indeed relaxed. He let the Nidoran go and continued walking the path, now being about half way of the route and probably could get to the forest by the night...

Edited by RyuKaiser

When both Cyto and Sora were healed, Maria called out to Morty, who was still waiting patiently in the Pokemon Clinic. Maria handed over both pokemon back to their trainer and Morty thanked her once again. He returned both of them into their respective pokeballs and walked back on the Route, waving goodbye to Maria. Not long after, he heard the grass nearby rustling. A pokemon? He placed his hand in his pocket, fiddling around for Sora's pokeball, in preparation for any upcoming battle.

((An encounter please. smile.gif))

Edited by woshiico0kie

((Blarg to you lot and your Nidoran F findings. xd.png))

Diomedes waded through the undergrowth, seeing Mia not too far off. She appeared to have found something, likely a pokemon from her posture. In the back of his mind, he wished her luck in finding something she wanted to make a part of her team.

While in mid-thought, Diomedes subconciously glanced a rustle and flash of movement, before he was forced into a stumble. Teetering on one foot momentarily, he blinked and glanced down at the culprit, Mirk also glaring down at that which would take an aggressive stance to his trainer, ready to take off for a counter-attack.

((Encounter, pwease. *dowantnidosomethingorother*))