Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Zaak took the Sitrus berry back, and held it in his hand. He sneakily placed it in her back, making no movement to indicate it. "She'll need it more than me" he thought. He looked to the sky, and noticed it was slightly orange. "Looks like its getting pretty late, we should hurry" he replied to Akira. "I know somewhere that might be good. Nothing like the pokemon center or anything, but better than the ground." he said smiling.

Akira thought and said "Is it an odd, but nice, girls house that likes to take care of pokemon and has a lotad? I was there, I had to wash my face. My Tepig made my face black with smoke." She chuckled and said "If so, I don't mind if she doesn't, but I also don't mind sleeping on the ground."

Zaak laughed "You'd think it would be that!" then he motioned to the forest "It's in there. Go ahead and stay at the womans house if you like, but that's not what I was talking about!" He began walking into the forest, a place he knew well...

Akira shrugged and said "I'll follow you. I have a feeling that girl doesn't like company to much." With that she started following Zaak.

Lynn slowly walked into the Pokemon Center, looking around a bit. It was just like she remembered: some trainers waiting for their Pokemon to be healed and others at the PC sorting their Pokemon. She smiled a bit as nostalgia began to overtake her.

"Excuse me," she said as she approached Nurse Joy, "can you heal my Pokemon?" She placed her two Poke Balls on the counter and slid her eyes up. "What about you, Pidgey? Do you need a rest?"

((Double battle would seem appropriate. Sorry this took a while, my time is getting less manageable.))

Diomedes smiled slightly as Nidoran moved closer, but paused as she seemed to wait for something. While he could have guessed what her intention was, he really didn't like to presume. If he got it wrong, it would cause some upset. He glanced to Mirk, who uttered a few strangely clarifying verses to confirm the situation. Diomedes smiled and crouched, presenting one empty pokeball to the little blue mouse. "We'll take good care you." He gently pressed it against her forehead, the slight click heralding a beam of light. "After all..." Click.... Click... "We're a team."

*assuming the capture is successful* ...Click!

Pokemon Caught: NidoranF, lvl. 4, Rash nature, raise Sp. Att, lower Sp. Def

New teammate secured, Diomedes rose back to his feet and pressed the button on the pokeball to release Nidoran so as to travel with the rest of the team. Mirk, Chopper and Ludo all gave welcoming cheers as Nidoran reappeared, to which she reacted with happy, excited calls. Diomedes looked to Mia as she reappeared. "I should thank you for allowing me the oppertunity to capture her." He glanced to the little Nidoran. "How does Rhinne sound to you? As a nickname, of course." Nidoran blinked before she nodded, not entirely sure about the concept but at the same time liking the individualism that came with the naming process. Smiling, Diomedes looked back to Mia. "...If you're up for it, I think a friendly double-battle would be a good way to introduce Rhinne to the team. And I would like to see your strengths in battle, anyway."

((I completely understand. Sorry for changing my mind so quickly, but I will gladly have this battle another day. It's been hard for me to manage my time, also. I'm sorry.))

Mia smiled, curtsied, and looked to Diomedes. "You're very welcome." Then, her three companions looked to her at his question. She paused for a moment, trying to decide. It was getting late, and they had yet to arrive at a good place to set up camp for the night. As much as she felt ready to battle, she still had to take into consideration when they would eat, and how long it would take to find somewhere to rest. She shrugged a bit, before shaking her head. "I'm sorry, but it's been a long day. Tomorrow, maybe? I reckon we've been traveling for a good long part of the day, and I think it's time to start searching for a place to rest." As she said this, she kicked the ground gently. She hoped that he did not think that she was backing out of the challenge, because she was more than eager to have a battle. She knew it would be best for her to stop then, though.

She began to walk ahead, whistling a quick-paced tune as she did so. Mareep trotted next to her; although the yellow wool pokemon had been ever eager to battle, the setting sun showed the logic behind Mia's words. Lotad stayed back a bit to stand with Ludo, and Sentret had figured out how to open Mia's satchel; she now hung happily at Mia's side. Mia mentally checked her map, knowing that the traveling group should soon reach a house that could heal all the pokemon. Her stomach growled at the thought of this, and she looked back towards Diomedes, who was only a few steps behind. "You know, there's a little house up ahead somewhere. We can stop there for dinner and, from what I've heard, the woman inside will heal our pokemon. I think it will be a good stopping point." She had stopped walking at this point, and began looking around. She had thought she heard a noise, and a loud one, at that.

((Pokemon encounter? It'll be my last for the day.))

As Zaak approached the forest, he got a strong wiff of a wild pokemons spores. With that, he fell down, completely knocked out...

Goodnight!

Edited by stromzone

Jeimuzu ~ yeah, capture was succesfull... forgot to tell you that before tongue.gif

Alicia Jewel ~ Nurse Joy gladly nodded and took the girl's pokemon, including the Pidgey who had agreed to take a rest as the other girl's pokemon, it was enjoying the time with her and to have pokemon friends other than fellow Pidgeys. A couple minutes later, the nurse had returned with the two pokeballs and the Pidgey on her shoulder, the bird seemed really happy. "here you go" she said giving her the pokeballs. "about this Pidgey.. why don't you put it in a pokeball? It was a little difficult to heal it this way" she said to the girl with a smile. Obviously with all her knowledge about pokemon, the nurse have noted the pokemon was more than happy to be with this girl...

Shijou-san ~ The buzzing noise get only louder and louder with each step Mia made. Suddenly, a Lediba(lvl 6) cme out of the trees, the buzzing noise revealed to be nothing but its bug wings flapping. The pokemon semeed really happy an enjoying itself around the woddy area of the route and haven't noticed the girl and her pokemon...

((btw Shijou... you could go to Greenwood Forest the next day, you don't need to spend two days in the route))

stromzone ~ you can't get to Greenwood forest yet, you need to finish the day on route 2 and then, you can continue to the forest in the morning of the next day

For the Rest ~ It seems you people forgot, but you can continue to your next RP Day, don't worry about the ones who are still on day three since it might take a while for them to finish it and you don't need to wait for them. So, if you want to continue on your next day, go ahead and do it, just post this: "Day 5" at the beggining of your post and you're good to go.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Day 5

Austin woke with a yawn, his drawing pad and colored pencils still on his lap. Glancing about, he realized he had fallen asleep while working. Making sure he hadn't messed up on his drawing, he nodded and stuffed the sketchpad back into his pocket, since he'd fallen asleep in his normal clothes.

Putting his colored pencils away, Austin went to the adjacent bathroom, taking a quick shower. Now feeling a lot more refreshed and awake, he quickly brushed his teeth packing up, knowing he probably wouldn't be coming back. He was already dressed, so he didn't have to bother with that. Now all packed up and ready to leave, Turtwig finally woke up. It groggily stumbled around, looking for food. It was at this point Austin realized he didn't have food for either Turtwig nor Skarmory.

I'll have to ask Alice if she has any... Austin thought, returning Turtwig to its Pokeball and walking out of the room. He locked the door with a click, before turning around and knocking on the door across the hall that belonged to Alice.

"Hey Alice, you up?" he questioned loudly as he knocked.

Edited by ziposaki

Day 5

Crystal woke up to being prodded by her Shinx, Bolt. "What?" she yawned. Bolt pointed to the exit to Route 2 with her nose. "OK, good idea" Crystal smiled. (Flask forward to after she gets up, gets changed, and buys supplies)

"OK" Crystal smiled down on her team. Bolt, her Shinx, was looking good as ever, Lucy, her Spearow looked ready for action, Romeo, her Rattata was bouncing on his toes, but Mimi, her Bulbasaur, seemed down. Crystal bent down so she was at eye level with her Bulbasaur. "Mimi, it's OK that you didn't win yesterday. You can't always win" she said and got up. As the others followed Crystal as she walked to the new route, Mimi hesitated, but followed.

Route 2

Crystal was softly singing a traveling song when they got there, and they were more than ready for action. Especially Mimi. Mimi and her group and decided to look around. While they were looking around, Crystal accidentally stepped on a branch, which in turn, snapped in two, making a loud crack, that apparently got a Pokemon's attention. The Pokemon jumped out of a bush and hissed at the team.

(Wild Pokemon encounter please)

((All is well))

The understanding smile didn't take a second to reach Diomedes' lips. "It is as the Lady wishes. The reasoning is wise." Judging by slight dissappointment during her consideration of the battle proposal, Diomedes assumed she wasn't making excuses. She didn't seem like the kind of person to be anything less than forthright with her answers, anyway.

Before he set off after her, each of his pokemon assumed a position; Mirk upon his right shoulder, Chopper curled up in his bag, Ludo happily tailing the group and Rhinne, at a bit of a loss with this system also, amusing herself by clinging to Diomedes' foot and giggling quietly as lengthy steps carried her through the ground-level air.

Meanwhile, Ludo wondered after them relaxedly, looking around with mellow curiousity and simply enjoying the company of the fellow Lotad as they walked. Mirk was sat happily on Diomedes' shoulder, fins detecting for anything lurking around and Chopper beginning to doze off.

"Thank you very much," Lynn said as she took her Poke Balls back. The Pidgey hopped back onto her shoulder.

"about this Pidgey.. why don't you put it in a pokeball? It was a little difficult to heal it this way"

"I don't know if it wants to be..." Lynn admitted quietly. "It's been following me around all day, but I don't know if it actually wants to be my Pokemon." She turned to her bird companion. "Do you?"

Day: 5

Alice woke up with the slight tapping at her door. Mumbling, she pushed herself out of bed and opened the door, "Well... I'm awake now..." She yawned, covering her mouth respectfully. Poochyena bounded from the couch to Alice's side as she opened it halfway to talk to Austin.

Austin saw Alice's half awake face. "C'mon, hurry up and get dressed and ready or whatever and let's head out." he remarked, much more alert than the girl. "You were the one who wanted to get on Route 2 super quickly anyways." He peeked into room. "Can I wait in your room while you get ready? I already locked my room and don't want to bother, so..." he asked. He saw Poochyena by Alice's side, who by its expression had just roused as well.

Alice opened the door and gestured for Austin to come in. She walked away, leaving Poochyena to further inspect Austin. She carried articles of clothing into the bathroom and got dressed. She brushed her long hair out and and adjusted it to the way she liked it, emerging from the bathroom. She put everything back into her messenger bag and gathered everything else. Alice woke Zigzagoon up from his nap and returned him to his Pokeball.

Day 4

Alicia Jewel ~ The Pidgey, who by the time already understood the meaning of the human's words looked at the girl with a happy face nodding. It was sure that up to now, the pokemon have enjoyed being with her and expected more happy events like these to happen in the future and wanted to be there with her.

Day 5

poke ~ As the brach broke and made a noise, a wild Hoppip(lvl 5) came out of the bushes Splashing in the air, intrigued by what made that noise and if it was hostile or not...

Me ~ Day 5

After a good night of sleep, Kaiser woke up, and along with his pokemon, made the morning stretch to get completely awake. After a couple minutes of that, they all sat on the ground (except of course for Magikarp) and thought for a momment on what to do. He finally came up with the "great idea" of having breakfast, and having decided to look for some berries to eat, he raised and returned all the pokemon but Bagon to their pokeballs. He walked along with Bagon for some time, looking for some berries to eat... not really thinking that Pidgey would've made a better job looking for berry bushes from the sky. They gathered a lot of barries, a good thing, since they would have spare fruit for upcoming battles in the forest, where it was sure they would find strong pokemon.

When Kaiser thought they were done, he signaled Bagon to return to the place where they have spent the night, and found it "invaded" by a male Nidoran(lvl 6). The pink-ish pokemon seemed really hungry, but also, angry, probably he had trouble finding something to eat and this have made it grow anger, after all, it was not so early now and a pokemon needs food. Kaiser smiled, this was the pokemon species for which he had spend the night in this route and haven't got closer to the forest yet. He took out one of the oran berries he and Bagon had found and gave it to his dragon. "ok, Bagon, its time for some battle, go after that Nidoran" he said giving him the berry. Bagon nodded and happily munched the berry and prepared for battle...

((finally! smile.gif *cries happy*

who wants to help me with this battle? rolleyes.gif ))

Crystal smiled at the Hoppip. She had always liked them, but they only knew Splash right now. What a shame. "Hi. I'm Crystal" she said softly. Then, she got out an assortment of berries she had saved and put them in front of the Hoppip. "Pick the one you like" she smiled. Mimi, who was hungry, picked up a Pecha Berry from the other Pecha Berries and ate it. The other berries there were Oran Berries, Sitrus Berries, Leppa Berries, Cheri Berries, Rawst Berries, and Magost Berries. Crystal sat down, returned all of her Pokemon, and waited for the Hoppip to pick.

((Meh, I realllly don't feel like battling another Ledyba. IJUSTWANTANIDORANM. :] ))

The Ledyba happily buzzed around, not recognizing the fact that there were others, potentially enemies, around. Mareep looked up at Mia, but not the look the she had expected. "Aww, girl, you must be tired." She smiled, looking at her pokemon. It had been a long day, and the team was extremely exhausted, whether they battled or not. She pet Mareep for a moment, then moved her way out of the grass, allowing her pokemon to play with Ledyba for a few minutes if they wished. Their travels were to be offset with a bit of fun; play time was completely necessary. As Sentret, Ludo, and Mareep kept themselves busy, Mia traveled back to find Diomedes.

She called out to him, waving her hand to grab his attention. "Diomedes!" Her foot hit the ground in even, light steps, and she trotted over to him. In a softer tone, she continued, while her eyes searched. "There's the house up ahead. Shall we git' on up there to heal?" She looked at his traveling companions, her smile beamed as she saw the new additions to the team, Rhinne. "I'm sure my pokemon will appreciate it. And-" She paused, her stomach adding to the ambiance of the forest. "-my stomach would, too." Mia excitedly started back towards the clearing where her pokemon had been playing, and they all eagerly came out of a thicket, waving to their Ledyba friend. Mia turned, her brown hair flipping over her shoulder in the process, forcing her to push it back and pull it into a half-pony tail. "What do ya' say, Diomedes? Heal up, dinner, and packin' it in for the night?" She giggled a bit while she looked at Mareep, who was playfully tackling both Sentret and Lotad in a game of pokemon tag. "I make a mean meal, if ya' give me some time."

Austin nodded, walking into Alice's room. Plopping down on the bed, he began to wait as she got ready. He considered continuing work on his Turtwig sketch, but decided against it seeing how fast she got ready to move out. As she returned Zigzagoon to its Pokeball, he stood up.

"You ready?" he questioned, motioning towards the door.

Alice waltz out of the room, giving a short nod to Austin. Poochyena followed her at her heels as they continued down the hall, handing the room key to the Nurse over the counter, "Thank you for letting us stay here." She said, bowing slightly.

Austin followed Alice out of the room. He proceeded to bow a bit as well, before handing Nurse Joy the room key and simply walking out. When he got outside, he released Turtwig. It still seemed a bit groggy, but was perking up with the sunlight. He starting walking to the entrance of Route 2, not bothering to check if Alice was following him.

Alice rushed after Austin alongside Poochyena. They followed closely behind as they began to finally start their journey. Austin; to draw pictures of the Pokemon they encounter, and Alice to beat the gym leaders and ultimately, the Elite Four.

((gaaaah writers block)

Akira sighed as Zaak was suddenly asleep. Akira yawned and sat down leaning on a tree trunk. She hummed a small tune for a bit, before finally drifting off to sleep. She dreamt a rather odd, and scary, dream of driftloon taking over a town shrouded in fog.

(Don't ask xd.png It's from a creepy pasta i read yesterday. It was called Come all ye children or something, and I thought it be the Hypno story, was surprised to see it was based on Driftloon's xd.png)

Soon they reached the mouth of Route 2 once more. Austin turned back towards Alice, surveying the optimistic girl. "You ready?" he asked, even though he already knew her answer. His fingers curled around Turtwig's pokeball, prepping for the imminent battles he knew awaited. He wanted Turtwig to get some training in, after all. It wouldn't do to have it so weak compared to his starter, Skarmory.