Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Me ~ ((I actually intend to catch it. This much trouble is making me want to get it more! It’s starting to grow on me heh. Thanks for the heads up on its health.))

Morty watched as Sakura got hit by the wild Magnemite’s Tackle, she could not take it any longer and fainted, eyes swirling around. Morty took out her pokeball, placing the empty one back into his bag, and returned Sakura to her’s, thanking her for the effort she put in. It seemed like the Magnemite still could pack quite a punch!

Morty took out a pokeball and threw it in the air, uttering nothing, but thinking, Let’s go, Cyto! He had chosen his strongest pokemon, his starter, to continue the ongoing battle with the wild Magnemite. Morty began to think, Alright, Cyto, this wild Magnemite has already been damaged by Sakura, you just have to weaken it a bit more before I can catch it, alright? The Cell pokemon nodded and replied, Alright. But this wild Magnemite’s mind seems really clouded. Normally, I would be able to tell what it is thinking. However, there seems to be something distracting it, it just seems really angry! Morty did not think of that, was it the same cause as to why the wild pokemon were abuzz before? He decided to put the matter behind him first, seeing that the capture of the wild Magnemite was more important. Perhaps, when it was on their team, Cyto could ask it what exactly happened.

Morty gave his first command, Cyto, start off with a Psywave and follow up with a Reflect. Also, keep your distance, you don’t want it coming too close for comfort. Cyto’s eyes began glowing blue as he utilised his psychic powers to fire several blue circles at the wild Magnemite. He then focused and a glass-like wall formed in front of him, serving as protection for what might come.

Ryukaiser ~ ((Alright thanks for answering that question! ^^ ))

Treecko saw that the Pidgey was using the same tactic again, a Sand Attack move, followed by another attacking move. Treecko was sure not to repeat the same mistake and strafed left to avoid most of the sand, although some still got into its eyes. While its eyes were partially blinded, it heard the flapping of the Pidgey’s wings. Eyes still closed, it leapt to the nearest tree, holding on tight to a branch. The wind blades created by Gust hit Treecko, dealing much damage. When the attack was over, it sat up and rubbed its eyes to get rid of the sand. The Treecko decided to steal more energy from the Pidgey, launching an Absorb attack. It held its hands up and fired red beams towards the Pidgey, intending to drain more energy to fuel itself. Despite the type disadvantage, the Treecko seemed to be going strong, unusually strong.

Crystal smiled and picked up the Pokeball, letting out the Pokemon. "Hello! I'm Crystal! Welcome to the team" she smiled, and the Pokemon cried out it's name happily. "What would you like to be called? How bout.... Spring!" she asked, and Spring nodded happily. They began to walk into the forest when they saw Bolt, laying on the ground. "Bolt!" Crystal yelled and ran over to her Shinx. Instead of the warm welcome she thought would happen, Bolt growled and swiped a paw angrily at Crystal. "Bolt, what's gotten into you?" Crystal asked, in shock. She placed a hand on Bolt's head, but the Shinx just shook it off and growled. Mimi then noticed a shadow near the lake, and went to investigate, before being stricken by the loud noise again and falling.

(Pokemon encounter please!)

woshiico0kie ~ Magnemite was happy to see that the Goldeen was finally retreating from the battle. Now it was going to have a free shot on the boy who was causing it so much pain. The pokemon prepared to Tackle the boy when suddenly a green blob appeared right infront of it. The pokemon looked confused at it trying to figure out what this thing was, it was different from anything it had seen before. Magnemite used a Metal Sound trying to use it to figure out what the pokemon was, but was strucked by a Psywave coming from the pokemon. The rings of psychic power didn't hurt Magnemite's body much, but were enough to trigger its hate over the new comer. Magnemite shot itself towards the Solosis, unaware of the barrier that its foe had formed between them. Now, due to either its hate or the annoying noise hurting it, Magnemite was able to trespass the barrier, though its attack was greatly weakened and only managed to hit the pokemon a few inches away from it. This battle was nowhere close ending and Magnemite was not going to make it easy either...

poke ~ Crystal's Sperow fell to the ground, struggling to recover from the hit. A metalic sound was heard lose to it and as the bird tried to go back to its trainer, it became louder and louder. Momments later a wild Bronzor(lvl 7) appeared before the trainer and her pokemon. The steel type had been drwn to the forest by an electromagnetic pulse that affected not only it, but all types of steel and electri type pokemon surrounding the area. As soon as it was close to them, the Bronzor noticed the electric pokmon with them, a Shinx. Thinking this pokemon might be the reason of why it was drawn here and got hurt in the process, Bronzor angered and Tackled the Shinx immediately without giving it a chance to retaliate or protect itself. This pokemon was angry and was not going to go easy on anybody that got into its way...

Me ~ Kaiser smirked, this pokemon was taking a lot more effort than he expected, but it was worth it, after all, how many times would you be able to battle a Treecko? He saw how Pidgey got his energy drained, hurting his pokemon, but not enough to deal much damage on him. "Pidgey, com quickly use another Gust and prepare for a Tackle after it" the trainer said. He knew that it wouldn' expect towo damaging moves in a row, something he could use in their advantage. Pidgey nodded and since he was still on the air he began to flap his wings again, creating another Gust and ramming the Treecko hard with it just before he dive bombed his body towards the gecko hoping he would be able to hit it...

((yeah, Pidgey can miss this attack, its up to you))

Bolt growled was about to attack the Bronzor, when Crystal returned her. "Jeez Bolt. What's up with you lately" she whispered. "Mimi! Use Growl then Leech Seed!" Crystal commanded, getting into battle mode. Spring looked at Crystal at her Bulbasaur friend, Mimi, and then looked at Crystal. "Spring, just sit this one out. I want you to see how we battle and I want you to learn from Mimi, okay" Crystal told her Hoppip, and she nodded.

Mimi looked at the Bronzor with a determined glint in her eye. She wouldn't lose this one. After her battle with the hostile Meowth in Pring Town, Mimi had gotten a scar on her right eye. But, Mimi had gotten used to it.

Mimi, remembering that she was in a fight, let out a menacing Growl, and without hesitation, let seeds pop out from the green bulb on her back, for Leech Seed. Then, not seeing if her attacked worked, ran full force on the Bronzor with a head-on Tackle. Crystal watched anxiously at the battle, not knowing what was going to happen, and creating a strategy for the battle.

Zaak turned to the boy "Whoa buddy, calm down, I was just escaping a pokemon I didn't want to battle. And no offense, but why were you sticking your foot in this bush anyway?" Zaak calmly, but instinctively placed his hand on Echo's pokeball. He had no idea what this boy wanted, and whos side he was on. He didn't seem very harmful though...

Skitty yelped as the thudershock hit. She backed up and shook off though. She was quite tired now. Akira gulped then said "Skit, try finishing this with a Fakeout!" Skit nodded and quickly charged forward, jumping in the air at the Pichu then clapping her paws together as hard as she could. A great shockwave was sent out, and the Pichu went barreling into a tree. Akira moved forward a bit to see better, then waited to see if the Pichu got up...

(She's not wasting a pokeball if Pichu gets up. xd.png She'll wait till he's properly fainted.)

poke ~ The Bronzor glared at the Shinx, it seemed to want to punish the pokemon, and the other one didn't seem happy either. As the lion cub was returned to its pokeball, Bronzor blinked as this was not what it expected, it thought a battle was to happen but now it had no opponent. Well, that was what it thought untill a Bulbasaur appeared out of nowhere, Growling at it. Bronzor turned to the Bulbasaur with an angry face. Without the Steel pokemon noticed it, two seeds got into its shield like body and wrapped around it. Not damaging it at all since its body had no limbs to bind its movement. A loud and metallic "brnzr!" could be heard as the pokemon retaliated the Bulbasaur with Tackle, clashing both pokemon in the air, the Bulbasaur recieving most of the damage due to Bronzor's body being more resistent than hers. Watching how its foe fell to the ground, now with a bump on its head, Bronzor moved itself and placed right infront of the Bulbasaur's face and used Hypnosis to put the pokemon to sleep...

stromzone ~ The kid still glaring at Zaak with an unpleasent face spoke again "why do you care why I'm here? this is a public place isn't it? or is this your forest?" The obnoxious kid moved closer to the other kid trying to intimidate him as a large Butterfree moved right behind him with its eyes glowing brightly red from the darkness of the bushes...

akiraa ~ As it was hit by the Fake Out, the little Pichu was sent rolling over its body against a tree. The hit made its back sore, but it was still asleep, apparently, the travel to this forest was tougher for this little mouse than for the other pokemon and it needed some rest, the Sing had come in a nice momment for it...

When the Pichu didn't get up Akira nodded and pulled out a new Pokeball. She then tossed it at the Pichu. Skit let out a sigh and collapsed to the ground, resting her body. She was still up, just tired. Akira crossed her fingers and jumped up and down hoping with all hope she caught the cute little Pichu, so she could later evolve it into a Pikachu. Even if it was terribly adorable.

Zaak snickered at the pokemon behind the boy. Then in reply, he said "Well, actually, sort of. Not this exact spot, but I did kind of used to live in this forest until just a few days ago." He then gestured to the Butterfree. "Yours?" he asked.

akiraa ~ The pokeball hurled at the pokemon moved in its direction and hit his hed. The pokeball opened and dragged the sleeping Pichu inside of it before falling to the ground shaking. It shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard, Pichu had ben caught!

Pokemon Caught: Pichu, level 8, Bashful nature, no stats affected

stromzone ~ The boy glared at him, so dumb his story sounded, he had been around this forest from before he could remember and had never seen him here, why would he believe this clearly made-up story. As he stopped thinking about it, his Butterfree come closer to him, getting the other boy's attention. "Yours?" he was asked. The boy turned to his pokemon and with a cocky smile he answered "yeah its mine, jelous?" the obnoxious kid said with an equally obnoxious smile crossing his face...

Akira jumped for joy before running over and grabbing the pokeball. She smiled and said "Skit, we got a new friend! I think I'll keep Pichu on the team!" Skit looked up wearily and said a weak but joyful "Nya...." Akira frowned then said "How 'bout you take a rest awhile?" With that Akira went over and tapped Skit's ball on her head. She then jumped for joy and said "Pichu, I don't think I'll nickname you." With that she headed off to find Zaak. After searching around a bit she sighed and said "Zaak! Where are you!"

((Sorry I wasn’t online this morning/your night. ><))

Me ~ ((Ah, perhaps I should use up my encounters first… That Magnemite seemed really tough to capture!))

As expected, the wild Magnemite was not damaged much by Cyto’s attack. Morty would have to think of strategies to wear it down then. Cyto wisely chimed in with a smile on his face, Sometimes, defence, is the best offense. Morty laughed a bit before thanking Cyto for the advice.

The wild Magnemite unleashed a Tackle, which was fortunately buffered a lot by the Reflect that was there previously, helping Cyto receive much less damage. Morty continued, Alright, I’d say we make a run for it though… Cyto rolled his eyes and emitted a small giggle. Morty laughed too, Okay, set up the strongest Reflect you can around that wild Magnemite, and let’s jet! Cyto nodded at the idea of that mischievous prank as his eyes glowed blue. Not long after, a transparent box formed over the Magnemite, trapping it within. Morty and Cyto then sped off in the opposite direction.

The duo came to a stop after becoming a little breathless, Morty put his hands on his knees for support as he bent down to catch his breath, laughing all the way. Cyto couldn’t control his laughter any long and let out a huge guffaw. The wild Magnemite would probably be really angry when the Reflect wore off. Suddenly, they heard another buzzing sound, turning around, they saw another pokemon!

((Pokemon encounter please. ^^))

Ryukaiser ~ Treecko was surprised when Pidgey went in for a direct Gust attack. It got hit by the STAB attack and was flung back to a tree. It tried to recover, but only managed to get up on its knees before getting rammed by a Tackle from the Pidgey. The Treecko fell back onto the ground, clearly exhausted. It tried to get up once again, but only managed to raise an arm up, preparing to use another Absorb

((The Treecko is weak enough to be captured.))

(Would the Leech Seed still take affect on the Bronzor?)

Mimi landed on the ground from the Tackle, getting a bump on her head. But, she shook her head and then saw the Bronzor right in front of her, using Hypnosis on her. She yawned, but decided to use her strongest Tackle on it, knowing that she would fall asleep any time now...

(Also, how would I know when the Hypnosis wears off?)

woshiico0kie ~ ((doesn't matter))

As the buzz becane louder and louder the earth began to tremble. Momments after, a large menacing and clearly enraged Steelix made its way through the forest destroying the ground at its path and breaking all the trees in its way. The large steel snake let out a loud intimidating roar just before dissapearing from sight. But it had left something for Morty and his pokemon to remember it. As the Steelix turned its body to chage the direction, with its tail it destroyed the canopy of some of the trees close to the pair, letting a rain of coccon pokemon to fall around them. As soon as they fell, their parents, lots of Beedrills, Butterfrees, Dustox and Beautiflies surrounded them, this time more worried about their childs than the human himself. Along with them, a large Sewaddle(lvl 8) fell to the ground and as soon as it spotted the human thought of him like a threat to its life and covered his eyes with silk so the cocoon pokemon could be rescued...

Me ~ Kaiser smiled, after a long battle the Treecko had ceased and was now really weak, probably weak enough to be caught? The trainer took a pokeball from his pocket and pressed the button on it "ok Pidgey, move, I'll try to get it" the trainer said. The tiny bird nodded and made his way out of the pokeball's way. The trainer smiled as he hurled the pokeball to the gecko on the ground. The pokeball hit the grass pokemon on its chest and opened, dragging it inside and fell to the ground shaking. A trainer and a Pidgey awaiting the outcome of it, would the Treecko be caught?

poke ~ ((yes and I'll let you know))

As soon as its Hypnosis landed on the Bulbasaur, the pokemon Tackled Bronzor right in the face, a retty good hit at so close distance. But now, the Bulbasaur was asleep and Bronzor had a nice opportunity to attack it. The steel type looked around and noticed some rocks lying on the ground, it used Confusion to grab them and by moving it around the grass starter's body it let them all fall upon its body, damaging its foe's body a lot while it was still asleep.

((btw, Confusion works closer to how it does in the anime than in the games. So, don't expect to recieve a psychic hit when a pokemon uses Confusion, they would rather control a foe's attack or a surrounding object to damage their foes))

Edited by RyuKaiser

"Mimi wake up!" Crystal yelled just before the Pokemon used Confusion on her, knowing it wouldn't work. She was about to call back Mimi when Lucy, her Spearow, came out from her Pokeball, and flying over to the Bronzor, Leering at it and went to use a Peck at it. Go Lucy! Spring called, even though she was still a little afraid of the bird. How Spring wished that she could help out Mimi from this annoying Steel type, but she only knew Splash and Synthesis. Spring sighed, and Crystal looked at her and picked her up. "It's okay Spring. You'll get to battle soon" Crystal told the Hoppip, who then settled down again. Crystal glanced up to see what happened in the battle...

"It's a Butterfree, so not exactly a rare sight. Still, it's capabilities are powerful if used right." Zaak heard the shouting of Akira. "OVER HERE!" he said as loudly as he could. Then back to the boy, he replied "And if you don't believe my story, I'm not surprised. Not many would see me. I lived pretty deep in, lots of big scary pokemon around there that I'm sure you couldn't handle." Zaak said to the boy, realizing he would be easy to anger, and therefore Zaak could have some fun with him.

poke ~ The Bronzor was surprised to get attacked by a Spearow out of nowhere. Now this battle was making it angry, first it had everything under control and then, a pokemon appeared out of nowhere? The steel pokemon angered and let itself fell upon the bird, blasting its whole shield like heavy body over the clearly not very strong Spearow, that would show it to not mess in others's business.

((btw, how did your Hoppip knew the Spearow's name if they were never introduced to each other? O.o))

stromzone ~ "yeah, as if a wimp like you would've been able to do... you ran from a Spinarak remember?" the obnoxious kid told Zaak with a numb glare on his face as if saying "cry baby" He then sighed, there ws no reason to stay with a wimp like this kid, it was clear his mouth was bigger than any skill he could have, he was even bad at lying, he better get back to his bug catching hobby than staying with him. "see ya wimp!" the bug catcher said as he passed right by the side of Zaak, his Butterfree following closely behind laughing at Zaak too...

(It was when Mimi and Spring were talking in my earlier posts, but I didn't show what they were saying)

Lucy growled when the Bronzor fell on top of her, angry. It took some strength, but she was able to wriggle free from it, so it would have it's back to her. When she got in the air, she immediately dove at the Pokemon with a full force Peck.

Crystal watched Lucy as the Spearow got out from under the Bronzor, her hope of winning the battle getting stronger. Crystal then looked back at Mimi, who was still asleep. Knowing that yelling would just alert the angry Bronzor, she decided to keep quiet, silently wishing for her Bulbasaur to wake up.

Spring gulped when the Bronzor fell on Lucy. But, even though the Bronzor had the type advantage, she knew that Lucy was faster than it, and could dodge attacks from medium to far ranges by flying. Soon, a strategy was forming in her head, wanting to be in the battle even more so.

Zaak chuckled "You really think I'm just going to let you go? Listen kid, I don't like you very much, you're obnoxious and you have to much attitude. So don't think you can get away with out a fight. You beat me, then you might earn some respect." Zaak spun Echo's pokeball around in his hand, clicking the button. As the white light appeared, Echo wasn't there. Or he didn't appear to be...As a real ghost, he could do things like that. But Zaak knew he was there. "Echo, Mean Look." he ordered. "Now you can't run, o at least your pokemon can't. So how's about we have a battle?"

(OOH OOH! Can he have to pokemon so we can double battle biggrin.gif)

Akira heard Zaak and quickly ran towards where his voice came from. When she saw him she said "There you are Za-ah-ah-ah" As she was talking she tripped over another rock and barreled right into an odd kid with a butterfree. Akira sat up and said "Ow......" She then noticed she was sitting on something that wasn't the ground. She looked down to see she was on the kid. She stood up and said "So sorry!"

(*Laughs wildly* C..ou...ldn..'t re..s..is..t xd.png BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Alice sighed, "My mom packed everything besides the kitchen sink. And food." She sat down, "So I've got absolutely nothing with me." Poochyena and Zigzagoon wandered back over to Alice, Poochyena laying across her lap loyally.

Austin sighed, disappointed at Alice's lack there of food supply. "I've got a few crackers and a sandwich. You wanna take a break and eat a tiny bit of food now or wait until lunchtime to eat more? Your choice," he remarked, motioning for the slow Turtwig to come to his side. It did, at the rate of 0.2 miles per hour.

"We should probably eat a little something to keep us going for a little bit. We haven't eaten since we left town, right?' Alice asked, taking one of the crackers and splitting it into thirds. She set two thirds on the ground for Poochyena and Zigzagoon while she dropped the last piece into her mouth.

Me ~ ((So if I catch this Sewaddle, I assume that I still can catch an event pokemon?))

Morty and Cyto stood rooted to the ground in fear when the Steelix came bashing through the forest. Luckily for them, it did not see the duo, leaving them in peace, somehow…

Suddenly, a String Shot was fired from nowhere, aimed right at Morty’s eyes. Morty squirmed as he tried to remove the silk that covered his eyes using both hands. When the silk was out of the way, he called back Cyto into his pokeball and took out his Pokedex, identifying the pokemon that fired the String Shot as a Sewaddle. Morty got hold of Sora’s pokeball and called her out.

Morty initiated the battle with the Sewaddle, telling Sora to start off with a Leer and to follow up with a Gust at close range. The Pidove ran towards the wild Sewaddle and glared at it, before hopping a little distance back to flap its wings, generating a powerful wind towards the wild Sewaddle.

Ryukaiser ~ The pokeball dragged Treecko in with a red light, shaking once, twice, and finally a third time, before it stood still. A click was heard and the Treecko was caught!

Pokemon caught: Treecko, Level 8, Mild nature, Increased Sp. Attack, Decreased Defence

((I hope I did it alright.))

poke ~ ((I was going to let your pokemon awake in this turn, but since you changed pokemon, it will remain asleep untill the end of the battle))

As the bird moved towards it, Bronzor glared and evil grin, it let its body wide open for an attack, not even trying to dodge, knowing that its steel body would cause more damage to the bird's beak than what Spearow would do to it. The Peck landed and even though it wasn't as strong to hurt much Bronzor's body, the Leech Seed's effect finally took its toll. The tendrils surrounding the shield like pokemon's body began to drain its energy out, recovering the enegy of its foe. Now, Bronzor was finally feeling some damage, after all, this seed had drained about a quarter of its health, not counting the damage from the attacks. The pokemon shook its body as it was pushed back, it glared at the Spearow angry, trying to blame her for this pain. It moved rapidly towards it and hit it with a full force Tackle just before lifting the same rocks from before using Confusion and preparing them to hit the bird's body...

((yeah, this Confusion can miss, you are free to move your pokemon so the rocks fall on the ground or recieve it, its your choice))

stromzone and akiraa ~ ((stromzone, just so you know, this kid is even older than your character, and yeah, I made him as obnoxious as yours... I see you didnt liked it right xd.png))

The kid stopped, this was all he was looking for from the momment he saw the kid around. A smilew as drawn on his face as he turned to Butterfree before getting up from the ground. yeah, now not even being the sit of an older girl would erase this smile, he was happy. The kid raised and glared at the boy before speaking "so, will your hyperactive friend over here battle too?" he asked since he now had some pending business with her...

FallenAngel and ziposaki ~ I'd advice you two to move faster, you're getting pretty behind, you've just got to Route 2 so you won't be ble to participate in the current event, but if you don't catch up with the rest you won't be able to participate in further events unless you move along faster. And have more pokemon battles since your pokemon are getting pretty behind too.

woshiico0kie ~ ((yeah you can, just remember, you only have two encounters left after this one))

The Sewaddle glared at the trainer for attacking it. The caterpillar looked how the Pidove flapped its wings just before it was rammed hard with a strong and painfull wind. "sewa!" the pokemon cried in pain, it was really hurting! The Sewaddle spitted out a long String SHot to bind the Pidove. AS soon as the bird was binded, it pulled the string to drag it closer and rammed the bird har with a full force Tackle. The pokemon cried a happy "sewaddle" thinking it was over now, after all, the bird was binded and it was standing over it, what else could it do?

Me ~ ((yeah, it was alright smile.gif ))

Kaiser smiled as the ball stood still, he had caught the Treecko! Another great pokemon for his team! The trainer moved to the pokeball, petting Pidgey's head as he did, he grabbed the pokeball from the ground and put it in his belt, changing Magikarp's pokeball with it, after all, they were in a forest, not a proper place for his Magikarp to be. He turned around to Pidgey "you did great my friend" he said and returned him to his pokeball knowing the buzzing noise that filled the area was going to take its toll on the tiny bird's ears sooner or later if her was to remain out of it. Now, with both his pokemon safe in their pokeballs, the trainer made his way deeper in the forest, trying to investigate from where this buzzing noise came...