Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Gill cried out and toppled over as he was ambushed by several Scratches. "Woopah!" he growled as he pulled himself back up.

"Gill, are you okay?" Lynn called. When her Pokemon gave a confident nod, she smiled a bit. "All right... Retaliate with a Water Gun!"

Gill took a deep breath and shot a strong stream of water at the Sentret, narrowing his eyes. This little Sentret was a wily one, but the Wooper was determined to win!

As Alice approached, Austin packed up, placing his art away. "You ready to go?" he asked the girl, slinging his bag over his shoulder. He would've liked for Turtwig to get some training in before they left, but he figured it would be fine anyways.

"Fine, you want to play it like that... Go Bolt!" she yelled, and tossed a Pokeball into the air. Bolt came out and did an intimidating Growl. "Go, use Tackle!" Crystal yelled. Bolt used another Growl to show itself off and went for a head-on tackle while Crystal returned Mimi."Good job out there" Crystal whispered. "Bul...Ba" Mimi breathed as Crystal put her in her Pokeball.

Akira chased after the bird then said "No way! That birds mine for stealing my item I found!" As Skit jumped in front of her and got ready to attack.

Zaak shrugged "Whatever" then turning to his pokemon, he said "Echo, beat the living pulp out of the lily pad" Zaak said, mostly joking. The pokemon, though, took it very seriously, and just as Echo began licking the Lotad, it fainted out of sheer fright. Zaak jumped back, and exclaimed "Hey Akira, did you see that? It just fainted!". Echo floated back, proud if his 'work' then proceeded to sending a Hypnosis wave towards the Starly. "Hey Echo, leave that one alone! It's Akira's!"

Echo stuck his tongue out, annoyed. Zaak grabbed the wild pokemon, brought it back over to Maria's house, then sat down, watching Akira's battle. Echo began floating around, and Scarlet popped out of her ball. Zaak didn't mind, maybe one of them would find something for him.

(I want some fun in my battle, and I MIGHT catch the Starly, but I don't know since I already have a full team, as well as a bird type xd.png but anyways I'm letting you control it Ryu.)

Akira laughed and said "Well, I was going to put it to sleep anyways. Skit use Sing." Skit started singing a beautiful Lullaby at the Starly, to try and put it to sleep. Akira then said "Once done, use Fakeout on it!" When Skit was done with it's Lullaby it ran forward towards the bird pokemon, jumped in the air, and clapped her front paws together, causing a shock wave to ripple through the air around her.

When the Hoppip unleashed a Seed Bomb attack on Sora, Morty was shocked! He shouted, Sora! Are you alright?”. The Tiny Pigeon pokemon gave a resounding coo, as she stood up on the ground and brushed off the dirt that got onto her. According to his Pokedex, the Hoppip should only have known Synthesis and Splash, two non-damaging moves. Morty overcame the initial shock and smiled to himself, ”Well, all the more reason to catch it! Sora! Let’s continue with Growl! Follow up using Gust!” Sora opened her beak and emitted a loud and frightening coo that distorted the air around it. She then took flight and went around the Hoppip, unleashing another flurry of air at the Cottonweed pokemon. However, this Gust was going to be a critical hit, due to Sora’s Super Luck ability, which increases the critical hit rate of attacks.

Alicia Jewel ~ The Water Gun hit Sentret and pushed it back to a nearby house's wall. The pokemon shrugged, it had hurt. But it was not done. Sentret returned from the house and Leered at the Wooper before running to it with its paws glowing, it was going to use Scratch on the pokemon's belly...

poke ~ The Tackle hit Meowth and pushed it to the ground. The cat growled in pain, but raised from it as better as it could. The battle with the Bulbasaur, even when it won, left it really hurt and tired. Meowth Growled to the Shinx and ran towards it with its claws glowing, it was going to land a Scratch on it. After the hit landed, Meowth smiled, but panting out of tiredness...

stromzone ~ I won't count that "battle", you didn't even bothered to have a real battle.

akiraa ~ ((that's not fair! poor Starly will die! sad.gif ))

Starly is asleep... can't do much like that! unsure.gif

woshiico0kie ~ The Hoppip used a Splash move to dodge the first blows of the Wind. But it was not as lucky as the pidgeon and ended up struck by the last one. The hit pushed it back to the ground where the pokemon had not much to do. It used Synthesis to raise its health before blasting more seeds on the birds body...

((Haha how did it use Splash to dodge attacks? laugh.gif))

The Hoppip’s leaves glowed and sparkled as the pokemon absorbed energy from the sun, healing itself. Morty was a little worried about that, but he was confident enough that another hit from Sora’s STAB-boosted Gust would do the trick. He then gave the command to Sora to attack and took out a pokeball from his bag. When the gusts of winds generated by Sora’s attack subsided, he proceeded to throw the pokeball towards the Hoppip, aiming to catch it.

Alice was happy to see that they could finally get going on their Pokemon journey and she quickly left the Pokemon center in hopes of finding any new Pokemon to battle and capture. She wanted her Poochyena to evolve. That was her goal to achieve at the time. She would accomplish that then set a new goal for herself.

woshiico0kie ~ ((its is a good Splasher xd.png))

As the scond Gust hit its body, the Hoppip cried in pain. It seemed that the Synthesis did not recovered all its health and was now in several pain. The pinkish blob fell to the ground crying for the pain, the wind blades had done a lot of damage to its body. As the pokeball hit it, it got sucked in in a red ray of light and the ball fell to the ground shaking. Inside, the Hoppip was too busy crying to find out what had happened. The ball shook once... twice... a third time... and finally, a click! was heard. Hoppip had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Hoppip, level 5, Calm nature, increased Special Defense, decreased Attack

Me ~ Kaiser looked at the Starly.. not really wanting to battle the pokemon since it seemed only curious and not hostile. And plus, he already had a flying type, he let the bird be and continued sleeping for a while. About anotehr hour later, he awaked, and so did Bagon. After stretching and cheking that the Starly had already left, Kaiser decided to continue walking. But the day was getting dark now. He decided it would be best to look for a pokemon first. Both Kaiser and Bagon began to walk around the tree where they slept hoping to find a pokemon there. After a couple of steps, a pokemon came out of the tall grass. A Lediba(lvl 5) came from there. Not really a threat, but... he had already let a couple pokemon leave so... it would be best to battle this one. Kaiser took Pidgey's pokeball and hurled it in the air. "go Pidgey! use Tackle" he said. The tiny bird nodded and as soon as he materialized out of the pokeball, let himself fall towards the Lediba infront of him, strucking the ladybug with his whole body...

((if somebody wants to control this Lediba for me, it would be great))

(Wait how would that kill the Starly O.o I don't want to kill Starly, Akira would never kill anyone, not on purpose blink.gif )

The Fakeout hit, and Akira sighed and said "Use one more, only try to wake it up this time... If it sleeps the whole time this won't be fun." Skit nodded and let out a loud "NYA!" as it used another Fakeout on the Starly.

((Dio is practically a master of utility~. And if Ryu would allow for it, that would be cool. It'd give people more of an incentive to interact with other players. Not that that is needed, really. I'll just move on from the item finding for now.))

Upon hearing his name being called, Diomedes rose back to his full height, leaving whatever item it was as he did so. Ludo, however, took it upon himself to pick it up - his trainer may want it later on, anyway.

Accompanied by his entourage of small pokemon, Diomedes strode free of the forests' shady grasp into the slight opening in which Mia stood, and took a slight glance around to piece together what was wrong before asking. He nodded when he had quickly deduced what had happened. "Sentret could use a Pecha berry, if thats the main worry." He smiled to Mia. "But don't you worry, I have plenty." Reaching into his bag, he plucked one Pecha berry free, the plump, smooth berry looking freshly picked, and suspended it to Mia. "It'll be more encouraging to her if it was given by you, though." After handing her the berry, Diomedes looked back to the two pokemon. "Nidoran's Poison Point ability." With one smooth motion, Diomedes rolled a mild poffin from his bag across the grass and towards the regret-consumed little pokemon. "Nobody's fault, by any means. Just an accident." Chopper, sat at Diomedes' feet, blinked inquisitively, and made it difficult to tell whether he was interested in what his trainer suggested or the food that was being passed around, before snapping out of it and looking to Sentret worriedly, not really understanding poison and its effects.

((I'm so sorry it took so long for me to answer, Jeimuzu. I've been really busy with school starting back up. I shall give you a nice pleasant post to work off of, I hope, and I'll be controlling Nidoran for you! Also, at what levels are your pokemon, currently?))

Mia could not have been happier to be traveling with someone as adept to various situations as Diomedes. As he explained to her what Sentret needed to be healed, she smiled in a rather grim manner, still concerned for her small, brown friend. She took the berry out of his hand, and gently offered it to Sentret, who, with a pained look on her face, gratefully took the berry and ate it. The first few bites took Sentret a minute to get through, as the little meerkat-like pokemon still was worn out from her poisoning, but by the time she had finished the berry, she had felt as good as new. Mareep walked quietly up to Sentret and nudged her encouragingly, and Sentret moved over to her concerned trainer while pulling at her pant leg. Mia grinned, and carefully began to pick her up and place her in the usual spot atop Mia's head, but Sentret's ears seemed to perk up suddenly, and she nearly jumped out of Mia's hands.

The brown pokemon raced over to Lotad, who had initially directed Mia's attention to his wounded comrade. Sentret offered a smile, and as Lotad mimicked his other Lotad friend by tipping the leaf on top of his head, Sentret pulled him into the biggest Ursaring hug that she could muster. Lotad became flushed, but Sentret paid no mind as she trotted back to Mia. She was picked up once again, and placed on top of her head, where she happily sat.

Meanwhile, the Nidoran Female had been eyeing the poffin that had just been rolled toward it. She moved up slowly, sniffing it, before listening to the kind words that Diomedes had offered. She tilted her head before taking a few steps closer, and took a small bite of the food before her. Then, almost in a rush, the small blue pokemon began to greedily take huge bites of the tasty morsel. When she had finished, Nidoran looked up at Diomedes and the kindness he had offered, even though she felt she had done a terribly bad thing.

She sniffed the air and looked at the pokemon around the man's feet. All of the pokemon who surrounded him seemed to be extremely happy and eager to travel with him. Though she feared this gigantic human, the sense of content that filled the air around him and his pokemon put her at ease. She stepped a bit closer to him, a small limp in her step because of the battle she had just been through; she was hugely curious to see what it would be like to travel with this stranger who had been so kind while she herself felt she had been so bad.

Ryu

Ledyba stumbled back, but quickly shook off the tackle that had just launched it to its current place. It stood back up and began to hover in the air, where it was easier for the bug pokemon to dodge attacks. The ladybug, unaccustomed to battling any pokemon, more or less a pokemon that could match it in flying ability, launched a tackle of its own at the Pidgey, but missed terribly; however, Ledyba quickly spun around while hovering in place, and started off a tackle from behind.

Edited by Shijou-san

Bolt stumbled back from the Scratch, but since she was just healed, was still full of energy. She growled at the cat as Crystal called out " OK, use Tackle like we planned!". Bolt jumped up, did a flip in the air, and landed behind the Meowth. Then, she went to use a strong and fast Tackle at it.

Austin stood up and walked out of the Center with Alice, glancing about Pring Town. It was honestly rather small, barely larger than the dinky Nut Town, and it would probably be a good idea to move on. After a brisk walk through the tiny town, they quickly reached the mouth of Route 2. Austin glanced over at Alice.

"You ready?" he questioned, his hand already curled around his Turtwig's Pokeball. He wanted to be prepared for a battle, and he had a feeling he'd probably be having quite a few.

Morty walked forward briskly to grab hold of his newly caught pokemon in his pokeball, as it dropped down on the ground, landing with an inaudible “thud”. He thanked Sora and returned her to her pokeball, which was in his other hand, in a beam of red light. He kept Sora’s pokeball in his pocket and called out his new Hoppip. The Hoppip was still carrying the injuries from the battle that was just over. Morty cradled him in his arms and gave him an Oran Berry, from his backpack, to eat. Thankfully, the Hoppip accepted the berry and ate it in a few bites. Morty said, ”Hey there, can I call you Haru?” Morty was a little hesitant about giving his Hoppip that nickname. The Hoppip shook his head. Morty thought for a little longer before saying, ”How about Haruki?” Trainer and pokemon smiled brightly as the nickname was accepted by the pokemon.

Morty then gave his first command to Haruki, ”Alright Haruki, use Synthesis!” The Cottonweed pokemon sparkled and glowed white as it tried to absorb energy from the sun, this time for a longer duration than during the battle, so as to completely heal his injuries. However, Morty realised that the sun had already set. Maybe that was why the Hoppip was not properly healed when he tried to use Synthesis during the battle. Morty continued with a question, ”Feeling better?” Haruki shook his head but still smiled. Morty then took out Haruki’s pokeball and returned him to his pokeball. Morty decided that he should head back to the Pokemon Clinic to heal his pokemon. He was also exhausted from the day’s battles and decided to see if Maria had a spare room at the Pokemon Clinic.

When he got to the Pokemon Clinic, he noticed that the door was closed. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a sparkle that caught his attention. He turned his head and walked over to find the source of the sparkle. He searched the surrounding area of grass and saw what he was looking for.

((Item please. ^^))

((Mirk [Mudkip] - lvl. 10, Chopper [bidoof] - lvl. 7, Ludo [Lotad] - lvl. 8, Tiamat [Magikarp] - lvl. 6. 'Tis my stats so far, including my last two battles. And its okay, I understand that, I just went back to school, too. ^^ And thank you for playing the role of Nidoran.))

Diomedes smiled softly as Sentret appeared to liven up. It was good to see her healed. He also observed as it and the Nidoran seemed drained, something he could happily help with.

As their trainer quietly rummaged through his bag, the three pokemon continued their casual own business. Ludo, odd new item tucked behind his leaf, gave a somewhat amused smile as Mia's Lotad mimicked his own rather charming quirk before recieving a proper hug for a presumably positive act. Chopper, now that everything had settled down, all was calm, had gone back to his searching, forgetting how badly his last search had gone. After Diomedes had plucked two Sitrus berries from his bag, he passed one to Mirk, and in one fluid, casual motion, suspended one arm to Mia's head, where Mirk clambered along and presented the health-restoring berry to Sentret. Meanwhile, Diomedes presented the second to the Nidoran, whose curiousity seemed to have brought her closer to investigate him. He gave a slight grin. "I hope this helps you feel better."

At this point, Ludo had come over, and gave the Nidoran a gentlemanly smile-greeting-hat-tip.

((I apologise that my replies aren't so lengthy as yours - my interent access is kinda excluded to my phone right now...))

akiraa ~ As the first Fake Out hit, The Starly was turned around to reaveal its pleasent dream... and snoring. But this deep slumber got interrupted by another Fake Out. The pokemon blinked as it was getting awaked by the hit. Starly incorporated, and turned its head around, trying to remeber what was going on. When the bird noticed the cat and the girl, memories came back to it of how it had stolen the pink pokeball they've found. Assuming all of this had begun due to that... incident... Starly took flight and Growled at the kitten before ramming her instantly with a Quick Attack...

Me ~ ((thanks Shijou! ... btw, at this point I hate that Pidgey is only one level away of knowing Gust >.< ))

Pidgey got struck from behind by the ladybug. The pokemon seemed really interested in battlig the bird, but it was good, Pidgey needed some battle since he hadn't got any yet. "ok Pidgey, use Sand Attack and then Tackle again" said Kaiser. The bird turned to him, and after a momment of hesitation (thinking of what the man meant) flew to the ground and began to Scratch it, throwing sand to the ladybug in the air. After he thought it had recieved enough sand, he turned around to jump and ram the bug pokemon with a Tackle...

poke11 ~ After recieving another Tackle, Meowth collapsed to the ground. Its street cat's pride pushing it to get on its feet, but it was futile. The pokemon had recieved a lot of damage from the battle with the Bulbasaur, and even when it had won it, it couldn't sustain much more damage. The cat glared to the Shinx, and before fainting, it let out a panting Growl towards the blue lion cub. Meowth was done now...

ziposaki ~ you can't get to Route 2 yet. Since you've only started this RP Day, you need to wait for one more RP Day to get to route 2.

woshiico0kie ~ Item Found: TM09 - Venoshock

(Uh Ryu, can I have my stats, I think I have levels right, but I'm not sure. Right now I have it as Skit (Skitty) Lvl.11 Rat (Rattata) Lvl.7 Imi (Spearow) Lvl.6 Swirl (Poliwag) Lvl.6, Chip (Patrat) Lvl.5, and finally Flare (Tepig) Lvl.4)

Skit yelped and Akira quickly said "Dodge! Then use attract!" Skit tried her best to jump out of the way of the quick attack, but she still got hit rather well. She ignored in and quickly skidded to a haul from her jump and used Attract. Winking at the Starly, and yellow heart outlines appeared and headed for the Starly.

(Skit's a girl if you forgot.)

(( I don't mind at all! I was in a writing mood, and I felt bad that I hadn't posted in awhile. You give me plenty to work with, so no worries :] ))

Jeimuzu

Sentret eagerly grabbed the berry from Mirk, and while she stuffed her face, she also let out a full mouthed "thank you" to the blue water type. Mia turned towards Diomedes, who was currently interacting with the Nidoran she had just battled. The small mouse like pokemon seemed so shy, yet in the same respect so overly curious. Mia smiled, watching the two interact while moving a bit closer.

At the other trainers motion, Nidoran had shirked away, still ashamed of hurting the Sentret. However, she quickly noticed another item of food placed before her and had heard the kind words emanate from the boy. Nidoran slowly began to eat the berry, each bite let through a pulse of energy in the small pokemon's body. She jumped a bit, noticing the Lotad that had creeped up next to her. The Lotad had greeted her in a way rather unlike anything she had ever seen, and she simply nodded, feeling as flushed as a pokemon could become.

"Who are you guys?" She asked Ludo, curiosity drawing her closer to the human and his pokemon. She was interested in the gentle creatures, and she was interested in the groups bizarre ways.

((I imagine Nidoran to be super curious, and super playful. As if she wants very much to travel the world, but is unaware that any other world beside her forest exists. I was going to make Nidoran's color purple for poison, but she's so blueeeeee.))

Ryu

The air was filled with sand so suddenly, that the Ledyba barely had time to react. It felt practically blinded, and it rubbed its eyes with its large white mitts as best it could. In an attempt to stop any more sand from entering its eyes, it furiously flapped its wings, pushing the sand away. However, the moment the sand had cleared, the Pidgey was immediately in Ledyba's face, and it took a tackle head on. Ledyba stumbled back once again, feeling the shell of its wings brush against the tree behind it. In a last ditch effort to get another attack in, the Ledyba flew around the Pidgey, attempting to confuse it. It quickly launched a tackle when it thought it was out of the Pidgey's sight.

((No problem. And I completely understand. Mareep just learned Thundershock, I'm so excited! Also, Ledyba is practically blind right now, if you didn't get that.))

Edited by Shijou-san

Crystal smiled and patted Bolt. "Nice job" she whispered. Then, she took out a Pokeball and threw it at the fainted cat. Meanwhile, Bolt was napping when something tripped over it.

Edited by poke11

((yeah, I know I haven't updated the list yet... sorry, I will, I'll just wait for this RP Day to end and so I can have it clear, but if you want to know how strong your pokemon are, check the last list, and add the battle you've had this "day" .. btw, I'm working in the character's thread too, so I've been busy lately, sorry))

akiraa ~ The Starly gave a wierd look to the Skitty, why would it want to attract her? After shaking her head to erase from her mind the "wierd" Skitty, Starly let out a short battle cry before slamming the kitten again with a Quick Attack...

((you had a 50-50 chance of it to be male or female.. and it turned to be female))

Me ~ "Pidgey look out!" yelled Kaiser, but it was too late, Pidgey got struck by the Lediba.. once again. Fortunately, this time, the bug pokemon was too numbed in its sight that the hit wasn't as strong as the last one and allowed Pidgey to remain in the air even after recieving it. "ok, now hit it with another Tackle" said Kaiser. Pidgey nodded and taking advantage that he was behind the bug, he struck it with his whole body in another Tackle...

poke ~ ((I thought you were catching that thing! I said you could control the pokemon if you wouldn't catch them))

A clumsy Pidove(lvl 5) who was walking through a brach of the tree, had slipped and fell over the Shinx. The pokemon got ascared, but by falling, not so much by the Shinx. Though, after falling over her, the Pidove jumped to the ground infront of the rather angry looking blue pokemon, turning its head around trying to find out what angered her...

((yeah, Pidoves are sort of dumb...))

Akira sighed and said "Alright, I didn't know the Starly was a girl! Shake it off then use tackle while it's still close by! Then follow with a Fakeout." Skit nodded and shook her head to clear her thoughts after the damage. She then went to slam the Starly with a Tackle, then quickly tried to follow up with a Fakeout.

Alice nodded and quickly left the center, leaving Austin behind her. She wanted to catch up to her older brother as fast as possible. To fight him and prove that she wasn't a baby anymore. That she could take care of herself now and had her own Pokemon to raise for herself. She wasn't the little girl who played with her brother's Pokemon anymore. She was the girl who trained her own.

Ryu

Being struck from behind and still suffering from lowered accuracy, the Ledyba was pushed forward, landing on the ground. It had been unable to avoid the last attack, and would have been unable to, no matter what. Its lowered stats were making it exceedingly difficult for it to land attacks, and the Ledyba had grown rather discouraged at this point. It took to the air once again, trying to launch another tackle, but missed. In defeat, the Ledyba landed slowly on the ground, the battle having exhausted it after taking three direct tackles. The big white mitts on its top hands quickly went to rub its eyes, once again, before trying to make out the form of the trainer and bird pokemon. Ledyba was mentally begging not to continue the battle because of exhaustion, irritation, and, at this point, almost a lack of interest since it had been so clearly defeated.