Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

Fallen Angel ~ The flapping of wings became mor loud each time. Some momments after, a Pidgey(lvl 3) reached the area where the girl was with her Poochyena. The bird looked down at them, they seemed to be expecting somebody, but who? It looked back to see if another human approached but fins it that nobody was coming... would they be awaiting it?

akiraa ~ Tepig shrugged, each Bubble blasting at it was like the sting of a Beedrill, which means, really painfull! The orange pig shook its head to recover senses and as soon as he was ok, he decided another Growl and rammed the poliwag with another Tackle...

((yeah I know, but this is not the game it wouldn't lower specifically the attack only, but the pokemon's capability of attacking))

Me ~ Poochyena cried in pain, even when it was a move of its same type, the Bite still hurt. Hearing the crying made Bagon to let loose the Poochyena. Poochyena fell to the ground, but quickly recovered from the Bite, it was sure painfulll but it was not going to fall for it, at least not just yet. The black pokemon Howled, gathering confidence for its next attack before running to Bagon and slamming him with a powerfull Tackle. The strength of the hit threw Bagon flying in the air to the tall grass where he landed hurt. "ba... gonnn" he said in pain.

Kaiser looked to his pokemon, he was recieving some damage from this battle, which only meant this Poochyena was strong. "ok Bagon use Rage then Bite!" he said, thinking that the combo they've used before would be great to defeat this pokemon...

((Torchic, y u no like my poffin? sad.gif ))

Morty was a little disappointed when the Torchic ignored his Poffin, even kicking it aside. He sighed and stood back up, keeping the rest of his Poffins back in his Poffin Case. He almost wanted to give up, turning around and started to walk in the direction of the route. Then, Cyto shouted, Morty! Don’t give up! You HAVE to try again! Morty remembered the times when he was just so close to perfection, but gave up in the end, wasting all of his effort.

With his new resolve and his trusted partner’s support, he turned back and stood around for a while, trying to think of something that can help him. He suddenly thought of a bright idea and rummaged through his bag for his Pokéblock Case. He dispensed a few Pokéblocks that his butler had made, when he was at home, and threw one towards the Torchic. Perhaps this time, the Torchic would be more accepting of something more familiar to it, sort of a Poffin, but from the Hoenn region, the place where Torchics orginated.

Edited by woshiico0kie

Alice looked up at the Pidgey, its wings flapping in a simple rhythm. She stood and and looked down at her Poochyena, "So, how are we supposed to get the Pidgey? You can't jump that high... No way." Poochyena whimpered in frustration. His red eyes switched from his paws to the trees near the Pidgey. Alice followed his gaze to the treetops and got an idea, "Poochyena, come here." She led her Pokemon over to two trees parallel to each, only two feet apart.

Alice pressed her back against one tree, and swung her feet up to the trunk of the other. She used the trunks to keep herself in the air, "Poochyena, jump on my shoulder, quick." Poochyena obeyed and jumped up to her shoulder as she slowly pushed her way up the tree, moving closer to the treetop. As she neared the top, Poochyena jumped onto Alice's head and onto the branch above her. He carefully moved along the branch until he was in range of the Pidgey.

"Tackle, Poochyena! Now!" Alice ordered as she dropped herself to the ground, landing on her feet roughly. She watched the Poochyena pounce from the branch and tackle the Pidgey to the ground, each front paw pinning a wing to the ground.

((I'm not sure if I control Pidgey or not since I'm not catching him.))

poke11 ~ The Lillipup was already ascared, and the attitude of the Spearow did not help. It considered to scape, but having the girl a bird pokemon with her, it was more than possible she would find it. Lillipup got back to its senses, and with a still ascared face let out an equally scared Growl towards the bird. Lillipup prepared to recieve an attack...

((Spearow does not know Tackle))

(should I still answer... If I should of, here it is)

Mimi ran and charged right for the puppy-like Pokemon, but suddenly stopped. "Mimi, what's wrong?" Crystal asked her Bulbasaur. She looked at Crystal, shook her haed and went to charge once more at the Lillipup.

Alice watched in anticipation as the Pidgey struggle from beneath Poochyena's paws. However; the tables turned as the Pidgey brought its own feet up and scratched Poochyena's stomach. Yelping in pain, Poochyena jumped off the Pidgey. As its counter attack, the Pidgey dive-bombed Poochyena, dealing some serious damage to the small Pokemon.

"Poochyena! One more Tackle let's go!" Alice ordered and watched as her Poochyena tackled the flying Pokemon one last time knocking it out cold. The limp Pokemon lay on the ground, exhausted. Poochyena was breathing heavily as he stared at the Pidgey, expecting ti to get back up, "I think you got him, Poochyena."

Swirl took a step back after the growl and shook her head. Akira quickly yelled "Dodge, then use another bubble!" Swirl quickly jumped in the air, and then let loose some more bubbles at the Tepig. Akira smiled and said "Keep on your guard Swirl landed and nodded, ready to dodge any attack she could.

The four dug in oh so readily, only regaining their etiquette after a bite or two. Ever listening, Diomedes nodded as Mia spoke of her plans. Swallowing his mouthful before speaking, he gave a content grin to start. "Two days sounds reasonable. And don't worry yourself about any sort of rush, I am content to move at a relaxed pace." He finished eating first, relatively quickly, Chopper being a close second.

Energized, Diomedes rose to his feet, stretching. With a roll of his shoulders, he gave a sharp smile, before gazing into the woods of route 2. "We should stay close whjle we travel. Aside from the safety benefits, unusual pokemon tend to pluck up the courage to approach humans if they themselves have a buddy to go with them, so double battles are nice surprises, and two trainers means twice the luck." He waited for Mia and her Mareep to finish their food before anticipation seemed to grasp him, rocking from heel to heel. His pokemon seemed to catch the tempo of their trainer, Mirk and Chopper taking to pouncing at Diomedes' feet playfully while Ludo sauntered into a patch of sunlight, soaking up the energetic rays.

Once all was ready, Diomedes moved off, spearheading their trek into Route 2 but not going beyond a step or two away from Mia. Ludo walked beside him, Chopper scurried through the nearby undergrowth and Mirk, as ever, took his scouting position on Diomedes' head.

Austin frowned at being stopped by such a weak Pokemon. "Bidoof huh? What moves do you know, Skarmory?" he questioned. But Skarmory was already on the move, pursuing Bidoof. Bidoof ceased his laughter when he noticed the metallic bird chasing it and started to run. Skarmory was too fast, though, and soon began ambushing the Normal type with pecks.

"Peck, huh? Anything else?" Austin said thoughtfully. Even if he wasn't going to use it, he'd like to know what it could do in case of an emergency.

Bidoof soon retaliated in response with a tackle, though with the resistance Steel had to Normal and Skarmory's large defense, it didn't do all that much. Meanwhile, Skarmory flapped its wings a few times and flew up a few feet, before gaining a sharp leer, glaring at the Bidoof. Bidoof winced at the look, its defense lowering. He tackled Skarmory again as it soared down, but again it did little.

"Peck and Leer? That's it, I guess," Austin said with a frown. He was hoping for a bigger moveset, but it would do for now. He wasn't expecting too much, after all. He had just gotten it, after all. "Well, then keep on Pecking, I guess."

With Bidoof's defense lowered, the rest of the fight didn't last long. After one last feeble tackle from Bidoof, one swift Peck was all it took for Bidoof to go down for the count.

Edited by ziposaki

stromzone ~ "I see" said Maria looking at the dramatic Purrloin act. "well... she sure seems hurt.. what happened to her?" she asked approaching them. Meanwhile Lotas was having fun playing with the shiny Ghastly "tad! tad!" it kept repeating as it jumped up and down trying to reach for the ghost pokemon. Maria continued inspecting the Purrloin, not really finding anything to worry about, aside for some bruisers probably done during the battle to catch it. "well.. your Purrloin seems just fine" said Maria as she ended the inspection on the cat.

But during this time, the boy didn't shut "It seems like your pretty good with wild pokemon too, so could you give me any tips on finding rare ones?" he kept saying as the woman checked his pokemon. She turned to him, and with a smile in her face she said "oh well, is not like that, I only heal pokemon, and yes, I know a lot about them, but about their anatomy. About a where to find rare ones, I'm afraid I cannot help you" she ended blushing a little...

((I see what happened, I didn't replied to your post before because you posted while I was writing... and yes, sometimes I take a long time to reply. That's why I didn't see your post, because my reply ended in the top of next page, so naturally, I assume akiraa's was the last one. Sorry about that))

woshiico0kie ~ The fire chicken continued Scratching the ground looking for some worms to pop out. But it was futill, it seemed as if all the Starlys and Pidoves of the are had eaten them all. The orange pokemon sighed, but saw small blocks of what it seemed like human food thrown at it. It got close to them, maybe they had womrs on them. Torchic grabbed the first PokeBlock and used Scratch on it, tearing it appart, but found no worm inside. Perhaps this was like the things the boy from before (yes, it already forgot about you xd.png) offered? It got to the next pokeblock, and as with the poffins it smelled it and bit it to have a taste.. and yuk! the Torchic spitted it out, letting its small worm like tonge out, this thing even had a worst taste than the things from before...

((the species comes from Hoenn, but this Torchic is from Broskii... it won't recieve this food, it wants worm meat xd.png))

Fallen Angel ~ Yes, if you won't catch it, you can control it. But post this first: I won't catch this pokemon. In a pair of (( )) and then control the pokemon during the battle. Same goes to everybody.

akiraa ~ Tepig shrugged, it had missed the Poliwag? How? Well, he wouldn't get an answer now since there were some Bubbles flying in his direction. The orange pig looked around to find the tadpole, only finding another set of Bubbles right towards him. "piiiiig?!" the pokemon cried as if saying "again?!" The Bubbles blasted to his side, hurting more the fire starter. Even if he did not wanted toaccept it, he was loosing this battle.

Tepig got struck by the Bubbles and pushed to a side. He incorporated, now clearly weakened, but still wanting to fight for his pride. The fire starter let out a loud Growl and then rammed Poliwag with the most powerfull Tackle he could. The hit sent Poliwag flying in the air a couple meters away. Tepig smiled, but was panting, he was not only weak, but also tired and worst of all, this pokemon had an advantage on him...

ziposaki ~ Try not to mess the level in your posts. Remember we try to keep the RP as real as possible, and saying "Skarmory is at level 5" makes it sound as if it was a game. And I don't want that, we kep track of the levels for the pokemon's grown, but avoid mentioning them on your IC posts. Same for the rest since I've seen more people making the same mistake.

Me ~ Bagon ran after the Poochyena, Biting it again hardly. The dark pokemon cried in pain and moved around so the dragon would let it go. Bagon finally did, but was still affected by the Rage which would make any damage he recieved, turn into strength to his next attack. Poochyena fell to the ground, panting and hurt. It glanced to Bagon in anger and let out the strongest Tackle it could. But fell to the ground after. The Tackle sent Bagon some feet back, but he was ready to use another Bite on the dark type. The tiny dragon began runnig, his fangs growing and glowing as he did, reading himself to land another Bite "Bagon stop!" yelled Kaiser. Bagon stopped only inches before Poochyena and turned to his trainer, wondering why he wanted him to stop. Kaiser took out a pokeball from his pocket and hurled it to the weaken Poochyena. The ball hit the dark type and opened, dragging Poochyena inside in a red ray of light and then fell to the ground shaking.

((I'll let somebody else decide wether I catch Poochyena or not... please try to use the same parragraph I use for all the catches, and that the nature fits the pokemon too... if I succed of course))

Swirl went "Poliii!" as it flew. Akira quickly said "Flip in mid air, and land on your feet! Then use another bubble attack!" Swirl nodded, panting a bit. She then used her large tail to flip in the air, and land skidding on her feet. She then ran forward shooting off some more bubbles.

Alice looked down at Poochyena, "Come on, boy. You're getting tired, huh?" She scooped the dog-like Pokemon in her arms and slowly began making her way down Route 1 towards Pring Town. It wasn't that long of walk but she was tired from her battles. She hoped that her journey would be this exciting all the way through to the end.

((So who's free for interaction?))

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

((Torchic, y u no like my Pokéblock too? sad.gif ))

Morty was even more devastated when the Torchic displayed such rude behaviour towards his Pokéblocks. He hunched over and turned around once more. Cyto rolled his eyes, unable to believe what Morty was doing. He nudged Morty, Hey, at least it tried some of it! You can’t really blame it for not liking it. Perhaps it really didn’t like the taste of it! Morty replied, Well, yeah, I know. But, but still… Alright. I’ll give it another try. Cyto, can you help me? Let’s look around for some worms! Cyto nodded and smiled brightly at his trainer’s renewed confidence.

After a while, still keeping the Torchic in sight, the duo managed to find some worms that were squirming under Cyto’s psychic grip. Morty said while pointing at Torchic, Alright Cyto, let’s give them to Torchic! Perhaps this offer of appeasement would pacify the Torchic and convince it to join Morty’s team.

((Morty seems to have lots of mood swings. rolleyes.gif ))

(Interaction? That would be Austin. He should be just a bit farther than Alice on Route 1.)

Austin nodded at Skarmory. "Good. Now let's keep going," he directed, already moving into a jog, at a pace much slower than last time. He only had so much stamina, as he wasn't very athletic. Behind him, Skarmory gently glided, enjoying the cool breeze.

Lynn couldn't help but giggle as the Pidgey landed on her shoulder. "You're really cute, you know that?" she said with a smile. She continued walking toward the town.

After a rather uneventful trip, Lynn finally approaching Pring Town. "Oh, my..." she whispered when she saw the park. It looked like it had been horribly attacked and was being blocked off. "Wh... What happened...?" she asked nobody in particular.

As Alice sprinted down the Route's road, she spotted a boy with a strange gray bird-like Pokemon, "Hey, wait!" She called. She continued running, Poochyena by her side, trying to catch up with the boy. ((Austin)) Alice wanted to show her skills off to this boy if he would just let her heal her Pokemon at a Center.

Panting, Alice finally caught up to the boy. She put her hands on her knees and bent over, huffing onto the ground. Poochyena's body was rising and falling from his run as well.

Hearing the huffing and puffing, Austin told Skarmory to pause for a moment. Turning around, he saw a measly girl with a small Poochyena, both exhausted

"Who are you? What do ya want?" he questioned in a mix of a cold and curious voice. He somewhat recognized the girl from the Lab, but didn't catch her name. She had taken off way before him, so it was kind of surprising that she was lagging behind.

Looking up, Alice recognized the boy, "Heeeeey, I saw you at the Lab!" She glanced at the Skarmory. She couldn't help but feel intimidating by the menacing Pokemon. She could tell Poochyena wasn't taking a liking to the Skarmory as well, seeing as though he was glaring at the bigger Pokemon. This boy's attitude matched her own exactly also. The whole 'I-don't-know-you-don't-want-to-know-you-and-don't-want-to-be-near-you' attitude.

RyuKaiser The Poochyena paused for only a moment, utterly surprised to be spared from a final attack. It tilted its head to the side, but was quickly sucked up by a red ray of light. The ball shook once; the Poochyena decided that whatever was happening was right, and the small wolf did not struggle against the pokeball's grip. The ball shook twice and then a third time: Click!

Pokemon Caught: Poochyena, level 5, Hasty nature, increased Speed, decreased Defense

Me Mia and Mareep quickly followed along with Diomedes step. They took happy notice that his seemingly long stride was not to quick, so they never felt they were playing catch up. After getting into a steady rhythm, Mia released Lotad and Sentret. Lotad caught up to Diomedes' pokemon of the same species; he did not speak, but was content to be with a pokemon similar to himself. Sentret, on the other hand, climbed to the top of Mia's head and held on tight. Every so often Mia would have to pry the brown pokemon's small hands off of her scalp, though she did not mind. Sentret and Lotad, at least, seemed to still be happy with her, though Mareep walked a few paces in front and refused to look back.

Sentret perked up after a moment, and began pounding on Mia head with small clenched fists. There was a loud rustling in the grass; at least, the rustling was louder than Mia had ever heard it.

"Diomedes," she called, excitement piercing her voice, but then brought herself to use a whisper. "I think there's some pokemon in the grass here!"

((Ryu, encounter please?))

Edited by Shijou-san

((oh, okay, thats fine then laugh.gif woah, everybody's encountering starters? Sweet, I want Oshawott! tongue.gif ))

"Oh okay, well thanks for helping me out with my pokemon!" Zaak shouted running out of the clinic. He then looked around, not sure what to do. He then remembered he had left his Gastly inside playing with Lotad. He figured he could use a break, and instead decided to use his new pokemon for a while. besides, Echo would surely be inside with a nice woman like that. "Purrr" Purrloin said softly "Haha, your such a nice pokemon, really!" Zaak said. As the two walked towards the water, they heard a splash an noticed a pokemon sitting beside the water. As they approached it, Zaak scanned it with his pokedex. The pokemon was...

Austin nodded. "Surprised you were behind me. You left the lab earlier than me," he noted, glancing over at Alice's Poochyena. Nodding at its appearance, Austin suddenly pulled out his sketchpad and pencil and began to draw the Dark-type. In a matter of minutes, an incredible well drawn and accurate representation of the Pokemon took form.

"I stopped by my house to pick up a few thing-" She cut herself off as she saw the drawing. "Oh my! That's amazing! How can you do that!?" She gasped, "You're an amazing artist!" She had completely forgot her idea of a battle as she marveled at the boy's talent. She looked down at Poochyena then at the picture, "It's so life-like!"

Austin shrugged. He was shocked at how impressed the girl was at his sketch. He had barely tried on it. "I could've done a lot better if I tried harder," he remarked nonchalantly, tucking the sketchbook and pencil back into his pocket before having a second thought and pulling it out again. Flipping to the page after the Poochyena drawing, he started to draw his Skarmory. He had been meaning to. Trying a lot harder, the picture formed slower, though the time was still quite impressive at about 5 and 1/2 minutes. Soon an amazingly realistic and well-drawn Skarmory appeared on the page, possibly even more impressive than the Poochyena.

Alice was speechless at the second drawing, "You, know... I think your drawings are more detailed than any picture I would've ever taken!" She looked down at Poochyena who was exhausted from the past two battles. She knew he was going to collapse any minute now. Alice took out a Pokeball and returned Poochyena to it, dropping the ball into her bag, "Are you heading to Pring Town? I need to get there as well."

poke ~ The Lillipup made a scared face. The Bulbasaur had stopped the attack. The small puppy sighed in relief only to find out the grass pokemon resumed the attack. The Tackle sent Lillipup flying in the air to the grass. It was a good hit. The small puppy recovered its ground and let out a Growl towards the Bulbasaur, unsure if battling was the wisest choice it hesitated for some momments before running owards the green plant beast and ram it with a Tackle.

akiraa ~ The panting Tepig was to tired to evade the upcoming attack. It decided to do the only thing it though would let him win the battle. The fire pig ran towards the Bubbles and as the blasted to his body causing a lot of pain and damge he used the impulse to land a last Tackle on the Poliwag. The hit of the Tackle sent poliwag to a tree, crashing the tadpole's body on it while Tepig smiled. The battle was finally over, it had defeated the Poliwag. but at a great cost. After smiling, Tepig let out a small cry and collapsed to the ground. It was not a KO, it was a double KO, Tepig had fainted too...

woshiico0kie ~ Torchic turned around. The boy had came back and he brought worms with him. Torchic smiled and snatched the worms before scaping the place. It had found enough food for it and its family, now they all would be happy with it.

((there is a reason why I didn't let the Torchic eat the other food, it was not going to be a "friendship catch" you had to battle it if you wanted to catch it. Sorry, but I gave you three chances and you didn't, so it has to go away.))

Alicia Jewel ~ A green haired boy who was passing by the park in his way out of the town saw the girl. She was staring at the park, this caught his attention since she seemed to not know what had happened the day before. He walked to her, with an Elekid walking by his side and heard her speaking "Oh, my... Wh... What happened...?" he approached closer to her. "well... I'm not sure who was, but a group of clowns attacked the park while the Tournaments and Constests where being held... it was awfull, lots of people got injured and some trainers and pokemon where kidnapped" he said in a serious tone. The memories of the events of the previous day crossed his mind. The battle of his Elekid against the Patrat of that girl. How he watched a Ghastly defeating a tricky Zigzagoon and then, the chaos and mayhem caused by the intromission of those thugs into the park. What possibly could they've been looking for? well, aside of the trainers and pokemon they kidnapped and stole it was not clear, they seemed to well organized to just be looking for bother the people in this town...

Shijou-san ~ A Shinx(lvl 5) came out of the tall grass. It was being running and didn't even imagined it could encounter a pair of humans here. The blue lion cub glanced at them and let out a cocky smile. Sparks coming out of its body, the pokemon was not yet able to use electric moves, but its body was able to gather electricity. "Shinx!" it cried in proudness as it saw them, it was challenging them to a battle.

stromzone ~ A Magikarp(lvl 5) came out of the river. The dumb face pokemon looked at the boy with a numb face before crying a dumb "kaaaarp?"

Me ~ Kaiser smiled as the ball stopped. He had caught another pokemon. "good job Bagon" he said to his starter as he reached for the ball and grabbed it from the ground. Bagon let go the Rage from his body "bagon" he said, it was a nice battle. "ok, time to check our new partner" said Kaiser and opened the pokeball relesing Poochyena in a white ray of light. The black dog/wolf pokemon looked around, it was safe now. Kaiser knelt to the Bite Pokemon with some oran beries in his hand and gave them to it to eat. The pokemon ate them happily and with its energies recovered it looked up to Kaiser. A bark was its way to say thanks, Kaiser smiled "I see you feel better now..." he said "...but tell me, are you male or female?" he asked. Poochyena let out a loud Howl "I see so you're a male" said Kaiser, the pokemon nodded. "ok Poochyena, Bagon, let's go" said Kaiser and continued walking down the route with both pokemon...

Edited by RyuKaiser

(I decided to not catch this Lillipup)

Mimi got sent back a few feet and hit a tree trunk, which made the plant on her back act like a cushion. "Mimi, you OK?" Crystal asked, concerned. Mimi nodded, then got an idea. Mimi took a step forward, then jumped backwards and used the tree as a spring for a faster Tackle. Mimi crashed into the Lillipup, which sent it back a couple feet.