Kaiserf11

Broskii Region... a new region, a new adventure

((is the event over then?))

"Aye, good to see you're alright. I'll catch you around". Echo looked as the two left. Cito was a pokemon too, but he was like Echo. Echo decided then he really liked Cito. He hadn't met any other pokemon that could float like him, or that was ball shaped.

Zaak walked to the other end of Pring Town, and climbed up a tree. He was very weary to make sure no pokemon were nesting in it, as he didn't want ot disturb any. Zaak fell asleep, Echo keeping a strict watch for anything. He rarely slept, since he was a ghost, and didn't really need to. Eventually though, even ghosts can get drowsy, and Echo fell sound asleep.

In the middle of the night, Zaak woke up to a strange sound. He quickly darted his eyes, but then realized HE was making it. It was his stomach! He hadn't eaten a thing since the day he got Echo. He had been so distracted that he had forgot to fill his belly. He dropped down to the ground, and found a couple berries, which he quickly devoured. It wasn't much, but it was still something. As he headed back to his tree, he heard in the grass at his feet. Had he awoken something? He called to his pokemon "Echo, wake up, we may have company."

(OOC: poke, do you think you can mention what species your Pokemon are in your next post? You can either do it RPly or mention it in an OOC post with your next RP post.)

"Okay," Lynn replied with a nod. "Gill, I need you to focus on the Bidoof. Can you do that?" The Wooper nodded and turned to his opponent. "Okay! Start with a Water Gun!" Not like she had any other choice.

Gill took a deep breath and shot a strong stream of water at the Bidoof, making a rather amusing gurgling sound as he did so.

Diomedes had left the center after petting Skit gently. The pokempn was obviously distressed over this, and it was understandable. But the best thing to do was let Akira rest, and Skit was more comfortable with her, anyway. So Diomedes walked back to the park. As he approached the group, his pokemon - with the exception of Tiamat - all waltzed over to him, calling out happily. Diomedes smiled and picked each of the three up, Chopper and Mirk one either shoulder and Ludo nestled in his shoulder-slung bag.

After they all seemed settled, Diomedes continued his walk to Mia. "I hope they weren't any hassle." He rose one eyebrow at Tiamat's happier demeanor around the female trainer. "Nice to see you can be affectionate." He remarked sarcastically, earning a rather sarcasic and cynical, though amused, look from the fish. "You introduced yourself by intruding in territory not your own. This human female opened with a friendly compliment. Thats the difference." Mirk 'translated' for Diomedes' sake, giving him the jist of what was said. "...Funny." Diomedes muttered, though all in good humour.

((Oh, Lucy's my Spearow))

Meanwhile, Bolt and Romeo were talking. "So, Crystal got you today then?" Romeo asked. Bolt nodded. "Then she got you, then Lucy, and hopefully one of the wild ones she's battling here Bolt noted.

stromzone ~ ((the event, yes, but I'll continue posting some NPC's actions from time to time so you know what is happening))

A Purrloin that was making its way back to Pring Town got ascared by the falling boy. As soon as it saw him calling for another pokemon, it frightened more and scaped the place. Pring Town was far from safe yet...

poke11 and Alicia Jewel ~ The Bulbasaur was hit by the Spearow's Peck. The hit was sure usefull, it pushed the plant beast a couple inches back, along with doing several damage on it. Meanwhile the Water Gun shot to the Bidoof made it giggle, it was a normal pokemon, but used to live in water. Though, it received some damage from it. The Bulbasaur shook its head, it did not liked the Peck used over it and replied with a menacing Growl just before it jumped to Tackle the Spearow down to the ground. The Bidoof rememebered this was no game, they were scaping for their lives and it was giggling? The beaver shook its head regaining conciousness. Now focused, the Bidoof ran to the Wooper in a Tackle at the same time Bulbasaur Tackled the Spearow...

Lucy was tackled to the ground, and it did some damage. Lucy was annoyed, and used an annoyed Leer to show it. She squawked before attempting to do multiple pecks to the Bulbasaur's stomach.

Gill tumbled onto his back with a "Pah!" sound. As he pulled himself up, one thought crossed his mind: He giggled when I hit him?! His anger getting the best of him, he shot another Water Gun at the Bidoof without waiting for Lynn's orders.

What a shame that his other attacks were utterly useless.

poke11 and Alicia Jewel ~ The Bulbasaur got hit by the repeated Pecks. The pain was making it too hard for the plant beast to continue. "Bulba! bulba!" it kept muttering in pain. Meanwhile the Bidoof was being hurt by another Water Gun, this time, getting much more hurt by it. The pressure of the water bade it blast to teh ground, but it quickly recovered. When Bidoof saw the Spearow Pecking its friend, it angered and ran towards the bird Tackling it away from the Bulbasaur before Growling at it. The Bulbasaur getting really hurt and hardly able to continue battling...

stromzone ~ no you can't, and as I stated in my previous post, the Purrloin had scaped already.

Lucy had barely had time to breathe before being attacked by the Bidoof. At first, she didn't know what was going on, but then, it clicked. Already being weak from the battle with Romeo, Lucy was beginning to feel a little dizzy, but kept on going. She got up, used Leer at the Bidoof, then went to go charge at the Bulbasaur with one last Peck.

((Dang))

Zaak watched the pokemon scurry away, unhappy as he had actually been considering catching it. Pity. He called up to Echo "Never mind bud, you can go back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up. If I see anything else, I'll let you know." Zaak then sat there the rest of the night, hoping a wild pokemon would silently approach him. He heard an occasional rustling, and waited, hoping anything would come and pop out. Suddenly, there was a distinct rustling, right in front of him. He couldn't make out if it was from the tree or the bushes or the grass. He was obviously tired. "Hey Echo, wake up, come down here and be silent" he whispered to his pokemon. "Can't let this one get away, so as soon as you see it, use Mean Look".

Edited by stromzone

Mia smiled upon Diomedes' return; while he picked up his pokemon, her three ran back to her, apparently all were in better moods. She watched his interaction with the shiny Magikarp, chuckling at both of their attitudes. There was a moment of silence before she looked to the ground, dragging her foot through the dirt.

"Thank you again for what you did back there." She looked up to Diomedes, glad that they were similar in age so neither looked down on each other nor made it seem that one was better than another. Diomedes was quite kind, though a little cold. She offered another warm smile and continued, "I was wonderin' if," she paused again, searching for the words so as not to seem desperate, "well, the next town is through two routes and a forest. I've made the trip before, but never with a pokemon and-" Once again she looked to the ground before continuing. "I've never had to worry about such bad people before."

The bad people, of course, were those who had attacked before. Mia was confident that Diomedes knew exactly who she was referring too. "I was hoping, perhaps, that we could travel together, at least until the next town." She felt the need to be protected until she could become stronger. At the very least, she could have a battle with him occasionally to level up pokemon, or practice contest moves with someone. "If not traveling through the route together, then maybe we could, oh, I don't know. We could meet up to camp around sun down. I can make some dinner and we could have a battle before headin' to sleep."

She hoped that he would at least take the proposition into consideration. She could move fast, and she would try her best not to get in his way. She breathed in and released a sigh almost immediately after.

((Ryu, should we be ending our days soon? And Jeimuzu, I would like to have someone to consistently roleplay with, but if you don't think it'll work, then no problem :] Don't feel obligated to have Diomedes go along with it. If you do want to travel together, then PM me and we can figure out anything we need too.))

((I'll reply at least once daily, but if that isn't consistant enough I can start checking for replies in the morning, too. I myself am fine with the travelling buddy.))

Diomedes gave a slight blush upon hearing Mia's chuckle, the idea that his and his pokemon's interactions could be rather amusing only just occuring to him. It was fair enough, he and the shiny Magikarp's partnership was rather satirical at best so far. As he was thanked, he offered a slight smile. "There is deally no need to thank me, it was a rather desperate situation." Diomedes was happy about the sense of equality between them. He had often been told that, especially around those he didn't really know, he had a rather aloof air of what seemed to be self-superiority. He didn't honestly feel that way, but he couldn't really help it.

As Mia spoke, Diomedes didn't even make to interrupt, happy to wait as she found the words she seemed to want. After she made her proposition, he took no time to consider. "I'd be happy to travel with you." He gave a friendly smile. In truth, he had seriously considered asking this himself, human company being appreciated. But his pride had been denying him asking. "I'm in no personal rush or slack, so picking up the pace for you if necessary is fine by me." Tiamat made no indication of moving as the two spoke, and without promt a beam of light enveloped her and returned her to her pokeball. "It'll be nice." Diomedes finished, unperterbed.

His smile became a more cheerful grin. "...Relax. You would be doing me a favor." He glanced between his three pokemon. "And I'm sure my little team here wpuld equally enjoy the company. And any friendly bouts you may be up to." It was Mirk that gave a broadest visible smile, nodding.

Gill saw the Bidoof attacking his battle partner and narrowed his eyes. Okay, that was just playing dirty by his book.

"Gill, use W--"

He didn't let Lynn finish; he shot another Water Gun right at the Bidoof. "Eat that!" he growled in the Pokemon language, which translated as a very angry-sounding "Woo-PAH!" in Lynn's ears.

poke11 and Alicia Jewel ~ Both, Bulbasaur and Bidoof got sent flying in different directions as the Peck and Water Gun landed on them. Bulbasaur was now exahusted for recieving so many Pecks, a move to which, it was weak. Bidoof on the other hand, was still on fighting stance, it was surely not beaten, but the tiredness and weakness could be seen in its body. It muttered an equally tired and angry "~doof!" before running towards the Wooper in a weak Tackle attempt...

stromzone ~ stop bumping the thread when there haven't been 24 hours from the last post! You could get a warn by that! .. and besides, it is annoying...

Shijou-san ~ Yes, please do. That way we can advance with the new system.

((Once a day is plenty consistent for me! Thank you :] ))

Relief clearly washed over Mia's face. She had never been one to hide her emotions and, because of that, she was known to be an extremely straightforward person. Her pokemon, upon hearing the news, seemed to all cheer to having partners. Mareep, though still agitated with Mia, looked forward traveling with Diomedes' pokemon; they seemed to be such gentlemen.

The brown-eyed girl's cheeks pulled into a wide smile. "Well, thank you." She said simply, the tone in her voice clear enough to express how content she was. Sentret was happily pounding its hands in excitement on her head; becoming aware of this, Mia quickly removed the pokemon and placed her on the ground next to Lotad. "Let's go, hon." The red beam of light on the one and two pokeballs enveloped the grass-water type and the normal type, quickly returning them to their areas of containment without a fight and without hassle.

"I've got to be on my way now. See ya' tomorrow?" Her fingers moved to her lips, covering them almost as if she had a secret. She patted her lips for a moment and looked to the clear sky, the action actually signifying her thought process. "I'll be awake around five, or a little before sunrise. Where do you want to meet up?"

((I'll be ending my day in my next post. Jeimuzu, if you'd like to just give an answer and leave, that's cool with me.))

Zaak didn't see Echo come down, and was nervous because his only pokemon was not ready. "Echo get down here" he called up, but there was no response. Sudden;y, out of the bushes popped...Echo...His pokemon had popped out of the bushes to freak him out. Zaak sighed. "Very funny, now go back to bed. I am too" Zaak said as he climbed up his tree and immediately fell asleep.

((sigh, I'm done now. I want a night pokemon though!))

stromzone ~ sorry you can't have it untill the night of day 4

Myself ~ Last post considered in third update

Crystal noticed the Bulbasaur getting weak, so she got an idea. She took out her Poke-ball. "Let's do this" Crystal whispered. She threw the Poke-ball at the weak Bulbasaur. "Come on, come on" she said to herself as she watched the ball intently.

Lynn probably shouldn't have been surprised that Crystal threw the Poke Ball at the wild Bulbasaur, but she had to admit that she was a little disappointed. Nonetheless, she forced herself to focus on Gill, who appeared to be growing weaker.

"Hang in there, boy!" she called. "Just one more Water Gun!"

Gill shook his head back and forth to clear it and narrowed his eyes. "Wooooo... PAAAAAAAH!" he cried as he shot another Water Gun at the Bidoof.

((I shall do just that. :>))

Diomedes gave a happy grin at the relief the young woman displayed, and his pokemon seemed equally pleased. Mirk, after nuzzling his trainer's cheek, clambered up and perched on his head, pawing playfully at his headband while Ludo gave an excited cheer and Bidoof scurried to the shoulder Mirk left, chattering happily to himself.

"I shall set my alarm. As for where we should meet, should the ebtrance to Route 2 suffice?" He glanced to the pathway into the forested route. "Its a nice, clear starting point~." He gave a more playful smile. "Do forgive me if I seem rather antisocial when we start, I'm not so much of a morning person." Mirk actually spoke afterwards, obviously more so to his fellow pokemon. "He could stare down a rampaging Gyarados with less than seven hours of sleep." Diomedes ignored what he heard. He had a good idea of what was said. Diomedes took to his usual polite bow to Mia and her pokemon, the three pokemon with him taking similar actions to the best their anatomy would allow - though Ludo took the safe road and tilted his hat-leaf. "I shall bid you good night." Said Diomedes, echoed by the farewells and such of his pokemon, before heading into more woodland outskirts of Pring Town to find a place to sleep. While he could have slept at the pokemon center, he wanted to get used to the outdoors just a bit more.

"Entrance to route two." Mia repeated, looking in the direction of the aforementioned route. "That sounds fine to me. I'll see ya' tomorrow, Diomedes." She turned on her heels and added, "Good night!" before continuing her walk to the pokemon center. Mareep had also bid farewell to the man's pokemon, then, in no rush, made her way back to Mia's side.

"Listen girl," Mia said, trying to offer a slight smile. "I'm sorry about today. I know you're mad, but I promise we'll get stronger. Don't ya' worry yourself, now. All three of us, and any new members of the team we might get. We'll do this together." Mareep only looked to Mia's face once she had looked away. The small sheep did not retort; she chose instead to wait and see if her trainer could follow through.

Within a few minutes, Mareep and Mia had arrived at the Pokemon Center and they quickly went inside. The room they had received before was no longer available, due to the amount of injured now residing in the center. Mia smiled at Nurse Joy, letting her know that it was no inconvenience which put the pink haired woman at ease. The girl and her pokemon walked back out and moved to the pokemart in a last attempt to fill up on supplies. She checked her bag, noticing that the only items she may possibly need were more pokeballs. She quickly ordered four more, and threw them to the bottom of her bag. After leaving, Mia found herself at the park once again; the area had nearly been destroyed. However, the wooded area surrounding the park was well lit, due to the few lampposts that were still standing, yet well covered. She set up camp near an inconspicuous tree and climbed inside her small tent after it was built.

She emptied the contents of her backpack onto the ground, counting out the items she had. Her grandfather's hat was taken out and placed gently by her bedside (sleeping bag side, actually), along with the pot and ingredients for food. She still had a few berries left in case of emergency, four potions, three paralyz heals, extra pokemon food, and six pokeballs. Smiling, she carefully arranged everything back into her bag so it was easy to get out when she needed it. She analysed her one, two, and three pokeballs, the latter two containing Lotad and Sentret, respectively. The journey of the next day was on she was looking forward too, and she hoped her pokemon felt the same way.

"Mareep," she said, suddenly. "ya' know, if you want to stay out of your pokeball, ya' can." The sheep, for the first time in what seemed like hours, baaed happily at Mia; the girl had finally made a decision that Mareep was happy about. The yellow ball of wool quickly curled up into a warm are by the foot of Mia's bag. Mia climbed into her sleeping bag, her eyes filled with the day's excitements and quickly drifted off to sleep.

((That's the end of the day for me. Random question, does anyone think it's too late to nickname the pokemon? I didn't want to name them right away because I feel like one receives a nickname after getting to know another- like, you just start calling someone something else one day. Does that make sense?))

Sereena sighed... the tournament and contest had ended in chaos.... and what was worse was that she hadn't even gotten to battle before this had happen. The girl decided as she stood by the sign to route two that she needed to ask around for the location of the pokeathelon domb as well as how one went about becoming a participant. "i'm sorry about all of that..." the girl told her Pansear sadly... he hadn't even gotten to find out how his appeal had done.

"Pa-panse-sear!" the little pokemon answered, which sthe girl took to mean that he bore her no ill will... he had managed to be rescued from the chaos , after all... though Sereena had to wonder who these clowns were that had decided to crash the tournament... she had even heard that they had tried to steal other people's pokemon... thouugh she had been out of the tents at th e time, on her way to the battle stage and so out of reach when the whole thing had happened. She decided that as it was getting late, and she decided that she would camp out a little way down the route.

Edited by LeopardDragon

poke11 and Alicia Jewel ~ The running Bidoof got hit by the Water gun just before it could Tackle Wooper. The strength of the water threw it back, hurting it in the process. The pokemon was sent flying and crashed to a tree. The hit made a lot of damage on it and the pokemon could only muster a weak "~doooof" before faiting.

The pokeball hit Bulbasaur in its belly and dragged it inside in a red ray of light before falling to the ground shaking. The ball shook once... twice... a third time and finally... a click! was heard. Buñbasaur had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Bulbasaur, level 3, Serious nature, no stats affected

Rad ~ you can start now

Shijou and Leopard ~ please end your days so we can move on forwards with the Plot and other stuffs

Crystal walked up to the Pokeball, with her new teammate inside it. "Nice" she said. She looked at Lynn, with her victory against the Bidoof. "Nice job" she said. Then she remembered, she won because of Lucy! "LUCY!" Crystal yelled and ran to her Pokemon. "Great job! You were awesome!" she cooed. Then, she walked over to Lynn. "Good job Lynn. Your Wooper has good aim, and is very determined. And I'm sorry that I caught the Bulbasaur, I know you wanted it" Crystal said. "Maybe we can meet up tomorrow, I want to get to Pring Town sometime tomorrow, so, I'll see you soon" she said and walked off into the Route. She got out her blue sleeping bag and let her Bulbasaur out. "Hi little guy" she said. The Bulbasaur put on an angry face. "So you're a girl, huh. OK! Let's call you, Mimi!" she said. Mimi smiled and nodded. "Night everyone" she yawned. They answered in they're own Pokemon language and curled up to go to sleep. Crystal was laying in her sleeping bag, Lucy was sleeping peacefully beside her, Romeo and Bolt were curled up next to each other, and Mimi was laying down by herself. "Mimi, come here with everyone else" Crystal told Mimi softly, trying to not wake up everyone else. Mimi was surprised that Crystal was awake, but walked over to Crystal and layed down next to Lucy, and soon the two were fast asleep.

(That ends my day. Alicia Jewel, you don't need to meet me tomorrow if you don't want to)