captain error

Classify yourself!

I would call myself an Indiscriminate Hoarder. I hoard dragons. Occasionally I'm like "ooh this one is pretty I want it" or "meh that one is boring I don't want it" but other than that my only goal is to have my scroll locked as often as possible.

A collector and a hoarder. I try to get as many of every dragon as I can as well as frozen s1 and s2 for each dragon - with holidays, I usually freeze one at s2. It doesn't matter to me if the dragon is CB, inbred or long lineage.

Collector I suppose. I want at least one of every dragon. I can see myself hoarding dragons I really like though I'm not at that point yet.

I started out as a selective collector, I collected only the sprites I liked (one of each), from the AP. Since I've reached that goal (except for the ND) I started breeding, and now I'm a breeder and a cave hunter tongue.gif

I collect two of each breed, a male and female, and no more unless I breed them or like the type of dragon. I prefer my dragons to be CB, purebred, or have a special lineage. I dislike inbreeding.

Meh... after all this time I would be called all of the above. I collect lines. I LOVE breeding. I have a ton of dragons that populate my world and sentimental favorites all over my scroll. I love to give dragons and I love to hunt wild ones and the AP to pick up more dragons for my island. There are quite a few rescues there as well. I have long lines and I like to think I am a conserver as well. I am trying to get some of everything and at this point there is not much left that I do not have. (Only a couple of illusive creatures left. Holly, ND, and some tinsels really.) I was never going to do freezes but since I made that decision I have had to on occasion. Now it seems a good way to handle IB's so I do not have as much trouble with it. I usually claim four of each new dragon but that also changes based on need.

I think right now I am a collector working on being a breeder. My goal is for mostly CBs only or bred myself even, non imbred lineages but since I am rather new I dont have enough CB stock yet really. I also want to breed pretty blunas and shallow water lines so maybe hording oranges, waters and skywings - again Ill need more time.

Getting CB skywings is a royal pain I am finding though. if anyone ever wants to get rid of one and sees something theyd like bred for an early gen from my scroll, PM me. smile.gif

I think I might qualify as a hoarder... I'll pick up and keep any dragon of any breed if something about it strikes my fancy, but I also have by-breed collection goals - not 'Two CBs of each breed' but more like 'sixteen of this breed total, eight males eight females, non-inbred'

Hoarder!

I really need to count my growing hoard of dragon horses.

I'm also somewhat of a breeder. I have a pair with 50 plus babies~

Edited by Walker

I consider myself a collector for the most part. My goal is 10 of each adult sprites(so 20 for dragons with dimorphism), 5 of each gendered hatchling sprite. I refuse to collect ungendered hatchlings.

I do hoard a little, mostly reds, as they have a useful BSA.

Collecter, Breeder, And a Life Saver

Collecter-I am often a new-dragon grabber, and I want to get as many dragons as I can. When I'm not saving the lives of commons, I often go out collecting rares.

Breeder-I enjoy breeding my dragons, and I'm going to start a project where I breed commons to produce rare dragons and to make them easier to obtain. (shallow waters and blunas mostly, and sometimes vampires)

Life Saver-The lie of DragCave. I take my part in being a life saver seriously. I want to save the commons and encourage people to stop wasting their time for Silvers and start helping. I NEVAAAAAARRR join projects that are used for saving commons and getting a rare for thanks. I look at the comments on there and 90% of the people that joined only because they want a rare. Serioisly, I was just PISSED when I saw that.

I am trying to collect male and female CB of all possible breeds, after that I am breeding specific lineages and personal projects

Every time I start to think about hoarding, something new comes out and I start collecting again

WHEN we get the new limits I might start a Flamingo hoard- unless something else I like is released in the meantime rolleyes.gif

Methinks I'm a collector. I need at least one male and female of each dragon on mah scroll. :3

It used to be one of each sprite until different male/female sprites were added to some dragons. Now I just want at least one male/female of each species. ^^

I'm kind of all 3!

I want at least one of every dragon eventually, including the ultra rares.

I hoard dragons I like a lot

I breed even-gen things, of several lineages.

When I first joined I just grabbed random things, but now I am much more specific.

Is there a category for people who can't fit into one category because they have ADD when it comes to collecting?

Guess I'm a little bit of everything because I usually try to collect at least one CB male and female of each, I breed many of my pairs for people, and I hoard certain breeds for their BSAs.

Started out as an adult collector (trying to get at least two of each sprite) but I've been here for so dang long that I've nearly run out of stuff to collect~!

So now I just grab random dragons and breed what I can! I was working on picking up albinos and purple dorsals for awhile, and I'm always adding to my massive vine army.

I am a collector. I try to have a male and female of each breed, and a hatchling of each breed (however, I will only have two hatchlings of one breed if there are different sprites from the male and female) I have almost all of the dragons. I need prize dragons promised to me, Zombie family, a couple different dragons to complete my other families. The rarest I need-aside from the prize dragons-seems to be that elusive sitting black alt! lol

Dragons that are not possible to be obtained (example-you can only have a black sweetling, not a pink...you can only have one type of Christmas '09 dragon not all three, artist alt dragons, etc...) are not counted as part of my scroll wishlist because it is not possible for me to obtain. Fortunately, that does not bother me. smile.gif I was so happy when the Leetle Tree was released again! smile.gif

The retired ones would be considered a loss to my scroll in my mind, but fortunately I have all of the retired ones as well.

You can say I am picky...but not too picky. I prefer CB's but they are not necessary. However, if I do catch an egg that is CB, I will replace the non-CB for that one. I don't mind having inbreds, but I do not prefer them.

At first I was just a casual collector. Just grabbing random pretty eggs.

Then I became a regular collector. I had a goal to have one male/female/hatchling of every dragon.

Then it went up to extreme collector. My goal was raised to 13 of each dragon (5 male/5 female/3 hatchlings of each dragon.)

Then I started getting into breeding and became a breeder, dabbling in Even Gens and Staircase Lineages.

Then I jumped up to Extreme Breeder, making lists and getting on lists for just about any pretty Even Gen I saw.

Now I think I'm at Extreme Breeder/Hoarder/Collector. I hoard Whites, Cheeses, and Trios and I grab any pretty lineage I see, whether I'm going to use it in a project or not. I just have to have every pretty lineage out there. I also upped my scroll goal to having every dragon available (whereas before, I didn't really care) and I'm 1 away from my goal. xd.png

Not sure if I can possibly get any worse than I am now. I'm almost constantly locked, I have almost every uber rare out there, and I just reach 900 dragons not too long ago.

I think I'm a bit obsessed. o.0

Selective collector-breeder.

I want a pair of each dragon, preferably CB, so I'm slowly working my way towards that. I only want 'real' dragons though, so no Dino's or animated pieces of cheese or paper... I made an exception for my Leetle Tree, it's nice to see what season it is biggrin.gif

In the meantime, I also have a breeding project going of Embers, all starting from CB's on my scroll. Which results in 1/6 dragons on my scroll being an Ember, so I guess I'm also kinda a hoarder.

I think most people go through the collector phase sometime after joining DC.

I don't think I ever did. I mean, there was a point where I didn't care what I got, egg wise, I just picked up sprites I liked.

But at that time I don't remember ever having a need to get all the sprites, my reasoning being that if I wanted to see them I could just go to someone else's scroll. That being said, I only ever got the things I needed for either my breeding projects (which were few and far between) or my hordes.

At the moment I would class myself as a collecter. My main goal is to have one of everything - getting there, but of course with a slow connection rares like dinos, metalic and non-alives are almost impossible without trades.

My next goal is of course to have one of each gender - and then to get CB pairs. So I have goals.

I do have to admitt to one thing - more to myself than anything. I think I am a pink-a-holic. I have 2 - one of each. But of the last 10 eggs I grabbed 3 were pink. Why did I grab the third - I just GOTTA.

Hopefully I won't become an extreme hoarder - I actually hate those.

It makes me jealous that they have grabbed a whole page of something I can't (and have no hope) of getting like metalics. Greedy people :{ - now for another pink....

I'd possibly classify as a collector, then: I want at least one specimen of any sprite that is still out there to be had. Also I feel the need to have adults of both sexes, even if the sprites aren't different.

But I breed my dragons as well, even regularly - so I'm probably a hybrid tongue.gif

Edited by Tiuvelin