captain error

Classify yourself!

I started by just collecting eggs that I didn't have, and slowly discovering what dragons I liked or didn't like, and getting lots of Red dragons because I'm impatient for eggs to grow up.

Then my goal was to reach 200 dragons and get a silver trophy, so I froze a lot of hatchlings and hunted the AP for lowtime eggs and hatchlings.

Now, I've changed my goal to collecting a CB pair of almost every dragon and gendered and ungendered frozen hatchlings of the breed. Almost every dragon, because there are a couple of sprites that I don't mind if I don't obtain, like the adult Dinos or the Alt Vine.

But it's a goal I'm slowly building whenever I feel like it.

Otherwise, I also have a staircase seasonal project, but that's only an egg every season, so it doesn't take up much time.

So I would say I'm a collector who gets majorly sidetracked by shiny things along the way.

Sometimes I'll consider doing a lineage project, but I've gotten around to it. A TVtrope or Kdrama/jdrama one would be epic.

Nice thread, it's interesting to read what other players are up to. smile.gif

I am definitely a collector. I'm building three dragon clans with different naming schemes - the goal is to have one family of three dragons (male, female, frozen hatchie) for each clan.

Sometimes I don't even know why I started this madness, since it requires a lot of research to get all those names right, but on the other hand my scroll looks quite neat in a way. *g*

I don't collect cheese dragons, dinos and chickens.

I think I'm a bit of everything. Recently, I increased my scroll goal to obtaining 4 CB pairs of each breedable dragon where possible (which means I suddenly need a lot more CB dragons!), and one of my major passions is even-gen lineages - I have several projects on the go, mostly because I keep starting new ones when I get stalled on the old ones. I have unbreedables for scroll-completion reasons, but am not bothered about getting any more - except for Paper hatchies, which are just too cute! smile.gif

Not a collector- not a breeder

Nor am I a hoarder either

I'm an impulse clicker when I see

An egg even remotely shiny

And only stop when I learn

I'm locked with another Nocturne

But I like Nocturnes so it's all good =p

You're quite a poet

And I think you know it!

biggrin.gif

I'm a breeder, I love even-gens. Espescially checkboard or gaia or specail ones, but just even-gens. smile.gif

I think I would be a hoarder though if I could get hold of rares. My reflexes for getting rares are terrible... so my plan is to breed some amazing eggs so I can get hold of the rares that way.

I'm a collecter, but I also hoard some breeds I like (Vamps, Waverunners)

Everything...

I want a male and female adult of each breed, a male and female hatchling of each breed, and a S1 hatchling for each breed. In order to accomplish this, I breed, and breed, and breed. I will also grab eggs from the AP just to speed up the process (instead of waiting for something else per se).

Oh man, i found a scroll today that had an ENTIRE page of just the Water Serpent Dragons.

O rly?

I'm a breeder-collector. I want good dragons for breed and trade more eggs and then breed them!!!

=D

@ Leidarendi xd.png Yup I do think it was yaz.

I am all a hoarder, breeder and collector.

I have to have 4 Cb's of each type of dragon 2 males and 2 females plus 3 frozen hatchling s1 and s2 male and female.

I've hoarded Alt blacks, golds (bred and Cb) Alt Vines, Marrows, ND's and Vamps.

I take breeding requests and breed for myself also.

I definitely fall under all 3 categories. smile.gif

Edited by kayla

I am just a player who likes to raise dragons biggrin.gif

When I started here I had a very slow connection so I was content getting eggs at the AP. I didn't care about lineages or whether they were inbred. I was just happy to get eggs and raise them. There was no way I could get any new releases and had to make friends and rely on them to gift them to me. Sometimes I was gifted a CB new release.

When there were glitches I leaped in head first. That is how I managed to get so many silver and gold dragons....breeding the few I had been gifted. I don't have any with really short lineages or even 1 CB silver or gold. That is okay though.

I spent a lot of time breeding my dragons back then just so that I could have more of whatever breed struck my fancy.

That was then. Now I have a much faster connection so I am hunting at the Cave trying for the rares and uncommons...still the CB Silver and Gold elude me. But that is still okay. As soon as transport is a working feature I plan to do a lot of gifting because I have such good luck at the Cave.

I also stalk the AP picking up some neat eggs or filling a spot with a hatchling.

On occasion I will spot a CB or AP egg with a unique code and I will click on it and raise it no matter its breed or lineage.

Thuwed and Dorkfaces I also like.

I look at lineages of AP eggs and keep those that are long, of all 1 breed with no inbreds as those seem neat to me.

I'm not much into breeding anymore. I do not out and out reject eggs/hatchlings because of their lineages, I do keep many inbreds.

So you see, I am just a player.

Hoarder, breeder, collector! laugh.gif

I hoard splits and whites, but mostly just nice even gen ones.

I breed for quite a few lineages, personal as well as community. And I am always happy to consider polite requests from others. I do not breed my dragons indiscriminately though -- there is a purpose for each breeding, not just because I can.

Collector -- at this point I am attempting to collect at least 2 male and 2 female CB dragons of each breed.

I think I can be entitled as "Collector". I have certain plans with my scroll and the look of it. xd.png I plan to get, of each possible breed, 2 cb adult pairs, 1 hatchie of each gender and stage.

I have slight leaning towards "Hoarder", as I love to freeze any Dino I get at the s1 stage. hehe

And as I hate to be unlocked (or locked xd.png) I started to breed/create certain lineages. As soon as I'm more or less done with that part of my plan, I will start to hoard Balloons. *^-^* They are so lovely. smile.gif

But yeah.. think collector hits it best. *^-^*

Collector. I like a certain amount of each species before I start collecting them for fun.

I'd classify myself as a collector first, and then a breeder.

I am working on collecting a CB ungendered hatchling, male hatchling, female hatchling, male adult, and female adult of every breed available. If I cannot get all five, then I want an adult and gendered hatchling (Christmas, Val, GoN). If the CB isn't available or not available anymore (Holly, coloured Stripes, Bluna), then I want a second generation.

I am also a breeder. I am currently working on breeding Thuweds, and trying to get a gold from my Dorkface pair. All are proving to be quite stubborn!

*ambles up onto the scaffolding with a scarlet vermilion crimson letter H*

I confess, I am those horrible people that hoard pretties and am somewhat picky as to what new additions should be placed amongst such prestigious dragons~

No but srsly, I have a love of the ev-gens, stairsteps, and interesting others. And plans to start amassing an army of pinks, magis, pebbles, blunas, reds, pillows, nebbles, and purples. The shinies and trios as well, though that's understandably difficult. Especially as I don't venture into inbred territory, nor long every which way lineages.

Oh but I do forget~

*adds the sapphire cerulean letter B to my shirt*

I share my wealth, and am all too happy to breed m'pretties. I have a number of lineage projects I'm working on (though it is hard to juggle so much) and enjoy bringing things back to this wonderful community.

I would call myself a collector, a breeder, and a hoarder. xd.png

I started out with the goal to have an adult male and female of every breed, and a frozen s2 hatchling for each hatchling sprite. That includes limited holidays.

But now lineage is the first thing I check on a dragon, because I won't raise or breed anything I don't find to be beautiful in some way anymore, but I have a LOT of lineages that I work on and dragons I'm breeding mates for.

Also a hoarder because I want to get as many ices and magis as I possibly can, muahaha. >:D

I started out as mainly a collector, trying to get at least one of the obtainable breeds. I've pretty much got everything now but some alts and the really tricky ones (Holly, ND, GoN, Zombie, Tinsel), but I'm not too concerned with those. These days I'm more of a hoarder - I've started a collection of Harvests and a more modest collection of Vampires.

Definetly I´d call myself a collector, I only want to have both adults and frozen hatchlings at both stages (if the hatchlings got dimorphic sprites I´d get both of them as well).

I don´t care much about a lineages though, especially when I´m going to freeze the hatchling.

I'm a collector/hoarder. I collect 10 CB of each breed, and hoard breeds I love next to that.

I'm a collector and a hoarder. I'm trying to get two CB adult males and females of each species, a male and female frozen hatchie of each species, and one ungendered frozen hatchie of each species. As for hoarding, I hoard Blunas! 8D

Breeding, I usually only do with my CB metallics, Trios and holidays~

Breeder, and a picky one. I work on personal even gen lineages, and I mass released a ton of my dragons a while back because I didn't want anything but even gens on my scroll. I'm probably missing a ton of breeds on my scroll . . . I don't know, I only collect dragons I can use in my lineages. And I don't think I'd have it in me to hoard even if I wanted to. The more dragons I get, the more unsettled I feel, because I feel like there are too many dragons on my scroll.

Edited by Goslander

I'm a storyteller who collects magis - they're about 1/3 of my scroll. Mainly, I'm in this for the descriptions (over 500 approved and more on the way) - I'm not as picky about lineages as some players are.