captain error

Classify yourself!

A bit of hoarder and a bit of collector.

I'm a real hoarder for the sprites I like and a simple collector for the others (of some sprites I have only a male and a female dragon).

Not really a breeder, I breed only to get a specific dragon for someone, for a lineage or things like that.

I'm somewhere halfway between hoarder and collector.

I haven't necessarily hoarded a specific breed of dragon, but I kind of keep practically everything I catch unless I'm not a huge fan of the dragon species or I already have like six of them...Which reminds me of when I used to not use influence and just raise dragons, and kept them when they gendered wrong, whereas my friend used to release them if they gendered incorrectly. |D

Edited by miggyrox789

Before the Great Draught, I was a breeder. I only lurked the cave to hunt for eggs I needed for breeding proyects.

Now I'm not sure what I am. I can't hunt because my comp is slow like a snail, and most of the time I try to go hunting I get white screen. Not to mention... the line isn't moving!

I can't breed because my dragons won't breed, so half my proyects are on hiatus.

Therefore, I simply can't hoard.

I am a hybrid between breeder and collector.

I started as a collector some years ago, my goal was to have all dragons at least once.

Soon I had recognized that this was rather exhausting and quite frustrating sometimes...

Since I don´t have the best connection and don´t live in the States on top of that, I wasn´t really able to fetch a really rare one up to now. (paper is the rarest I´ve got now I think^^)

After some time, I started breeding, trying to get an alt black, which also has failed until now. I got a Geode after the 3rd breeding attempt, Bluna and Shallow Water followed soon.

Now I am a breeder/collector; trying to get at least a male and a female dragon of every breed I can get my fingers on.

I do not really care about lineages , but I try to avoid inbreeding for all of my newer breeds.

Edited by Astraldragon

Not a collector- not a breeder

Nor am I a hoarder either

I'm an impulse clicker when I see

An egg even remotely shiny

And only stop when I learn

I'm locked with another Nocturne

But I like Nocturnes so it's all good =p

ROFLMAO

That was great!

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery:

I guess I'm some of everything,

I hoard, collect, and breed.

To some extent I'm going by

the dragons that I need.

I like lots of the ones I like

and none of those I don't,

and otherwise get some of each.

(Apart from those I won't.)

If looking for my rationale,

that first and thriving seed,

I'd have to say that that would be

an overriding greed!

(But in reality it's seen,

When looking through my batch,

that in the end it comes down to -

Whatever I can catch...)

Edit: order_of_chaos - ROFLMAO, that's super!

We have a trend - and possibly the beginning of a dragon-oriented selection of verse to rival that of Dr. Seuss, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Collector/breeder.

My major goal is to collect 2 CB males and females of every breed (except the rares with limits.)

Currently I'm only after commons (I'll take rares but I'm not looking for them specifically.)

As far as breeding, I have a few planned personal lineages, but I'm only breeding one currently (a breed-and-AP nebula project) Mostly I'm collecting and breeding less common CB dragons so I can send 2nd gen purebreds to the AP.

Well in the past I was a collector/hoarder. I left for a year and now that I'm back I'm not sure what I want to do, so I'm doing a little bit of everything.

I guess I'm some of everything,

I hoard, collect, and breed.

To some extent I'm going by

the dragons that I need.

I like lots of the ones I like

and none of those I don't,

and otherwise get some of each.

(Apart from those I won't.)

If looking for my rationale,

that first and thriving seed,

I'd have to say that that would be

an overriding greed!

(But in reality it's seen,

When looking through my batch,

that in the end it comes down to -

Whatever I can catch...)

I must declare that's excellent -

in this you're just like me!

Your eloquence ignites in me

an overwhelming glee!

I want them all; I'll have them all

(at least eventually)

for I'm distracted picking up

whatever I can see.

While at the moment going for

a third gen even-gen

of every breed, I must concede,

I'll get there neverwhen.

currently a collector but i am new and have no idea of where i might be in the future

a breeder and collecter i have a bunch of cave borns to start my own breeding projects and im part of one, im aslso planing to creat a lineage based on none caveborn and inbred dragons called the darwin family, i dont have duplicates unless they are part of breeding, and several times ive roamed the cave and the ap in looking for any uncommon egg that happens to pass by

Collector.

I want CB pairs (a certain number of them) of each dragon.

But I'm also trying to help clear the AP of unwanted commons so I'll continue raising CB commons from the AP to adulthood, and freeze the Lineaged ones for my hatchling army.

Exception made for mints which are most adorable in the adult form. I'll raise them, CB or Lineaged, to adulthood regardless of whether they are clean-lineaged or inbred. smile.gif

Used to be a breeder but now more of a casual, lineage-based breeder than an indiscriminate one.

Collector. I barely have one or two of each species of dragon-- and that's all I want, unless I actually have my mind set on getting an army (*absentmindedly pokes her pack of reds and whiptails*) my armies aren't very large in size, they're basically about 10 or 11 whiptails and 8 or 9 reds...but they're enough for me! tongue.gif I might hoard some pygmies so I can freeze the hatchlings, because they're all sooo cute! :3

I think of myself as a casual collector. CB, bred, they all look the same to me. My only thing is that I have do have breeds that I avoid. No mints, dinos, and maybe a couple others.

I was going to try hoarding 2-headed dragons, way back when. Maybe I'll get back into that.

Collector/Breeder.

I want at least one of every kind, but I also want to breed them for people. And I don't need them to all be CB, because I just plain like dragons.

...And then I guess I'm a bit of a hoarder because I keep every nebula I come across, CB to inbred. They're my favorite.

I'm a hoarder/collector. I want X of each, and then for certain dragons I'll aim for and get more and more and more of 'em. See Pillows, Embers, Fellfire, Sunsong, Vampire and pygmy. So...

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE

breeder/collector

I want one of each one, the best I can get, but I want them because I can breed and get another smile.gif

I don't hunt, I trade what I breed biggrin.gif

Breeder/Hoarder

I don't necessarily want to collect all of the dragons, but the ones I like, I love and hoard them so bad - usually making lineages out of them happy.gif

Though with some of the breeds I do like that I don't make lineages out of, and therefore may have less of, it's usually because they're too common aha. I like my lineages to be a challenge and to take a while to get not that far really tongue.gif

I'm mainly an even gen collector (though extremely picky) and beyond 5th Gen, the lineage starts to look too big for me so I like lineages that involve quite a bit of work (e.g. Stripes/Alts/Nebulas/Metals/Blacks in general) to progress so I don't just get to that 4th/5th gen goal in virtually no time and end up bored afterwards. laugh.gif

(very casual) collector.

I just grab what I can when I get on, but I make sure to get at least a male/female of each breed and preferably a frozen hatchling too. I like to hoard dragons whose sprites are really pretty, though.

I... really don't know how to describe how I gather dragons. I'm a storyteller? I like certain breeds for the way they look, and other breeds because they're rare, and certain others for utility (TELEPORT BSA COMING IN TEN DAYS SQUEEEEE and also purple fertility yaay!); but there are some I like because I just like their breed description, and I like making up stories about them. Some of them have individual personalities, too.

I'm more of a collector like your friend. I like to collect a male and a female only of each available CB and then make little families with them. xd.png

Edited by buckykattlove