captain error

Classify yourself!

Collector and breeder. Bit of an extreme collector- I like to start everything from scratch with names I've chosen etc, thus CBs must be had!

I'm a collector, but only when it comes to certain breeds and lineages. Breeder of the nicest lineages I happen to have on my scroll. And a hoarder when it comes to some dragon types. biggrin.gif So all of them.

Collector- I want a pair of each at least

Hoarder -- For some reason I am fixated on Vamp (40)

Breeder-- mostly for son & hubby but I do go to TGT and breed every so often

Collector, I want one of each gender and three frozen hatchlings - un-gendered, male and female. I do breed occasionally but only so I can improve my collection. To be honest, I don't care if they're inbred or cave-born or Dorkface or whatever.

Edited by ab613

I'm definitely a collector. Unfortunately probably more of a hoarder than a breeder. But that's because I'm really lazy about breeding unless I have a very specific goal in mind.

I'm going to be a collector, probably much like your friend only wanting 'pairs' of dragons, or if it only comes in one gender, then maybe just one or two of that type. I wouldn't want to be greedy and hoard a ton of the same ones, unless I was doing a clan of them for a story or something.

There's also a few breeds that I'm not really interested in that I'll probably never keep.

I may start breeding once I get the gist of things and figure out which dragons I like the most...

I'm a collector. Hoping to have one of everything eventually. :3

I'm also a hoarder. I make leetle armies. I've got a hoard of Reds, Magi, Vampires, a little hoard of Purples, more Seasonals than I know what to do with, and I'm workin' on a Pillow Army.

And I'm also also a dirty little mass breeder.

Can't help myself. I like breeding lots and lots of baby dragons.

Im probably a collector and a breeder. Though there are some breeds that I never want to own unless they change the sprite. -. I also breed for some people and lineages.

Although I'm a newb...

Definitely collector. And "extreme". I have a high preference towards CB eggs, you could even call it craze. I sometimes stalk the AP for lowtime CB eggs noone wants (usually when the cave is blocked, haha)- and if it is not CB, I usually throw it back into the AP. Even if it is a pretty sunsong egg. I'm just a stupid collector.

But I'll probably turn to breeder and then to hoarder, eventually blink.gif

Edited by Noelle

Collector all the way. My goal is to have one adult and frozen hatchling of every existing dragon on my scroll, and no extras!

Collector, very certain horder but also gifter, ca.70% of my metals I breed were gifted-tho nowadays with the metallic-breeding-rate it makes it pretty difficult to donate them-where there is no egg, one can't gift an egg oô

Mostly I'm a collector, though I wouldn't mind more Vampires (whenever I get one for freezing I end up letting the little guy grow up instead) and I've become fond of Swallowtails too.

(Nine @ May 17 2011, 02:28 AM)

Not a collector- not a breeder

Nor am I a hoarder either

I'm an impulse clicker when I see

An egg even remotely shiny

And only stop when I learn

I'm locked with another Nocturne

But I like Nocturnes so it's all good =p

ROFLMAO

That was great!

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery:

I guess I'm some of everything,

I hoard, collect, and breed.

To some extent I'm going by

the dragons that I need.

I like lots of the ones I like

and none of those I don't,

and otherwise get some of each.

(Apart from those I won't.)

If looking for my rationale,

that first and thriving seed,

I'd have to say that that would be

an overriding greed!

(But in reality it's seen,

When looking through my batch,

that in the end it comes down to -

Whatever I can catch...)

Edit: order_of_chaos - ROFLMAO, that's super!

We have a trend - and possibly the beginning of a dragon-oriented selection of verse to rival that of Dr. Seuss, lol.

This post has been edited by Syphoneira on May 31 2011, 03:28 PM

I must declare that's excellent -

in this you're just like me!

Your eloquence ignites in me

an overwhelming glee!

I want them all; I'll have them all

(at least eventually)

for I'm distracted picking up

whatever I can see.

While at the moment going for

a third gen even-gen

of every breed, I must concede,

I'll get there neverwhen.

For these Poets who know it

I give a great cheer,

and find we all have

a kinship so dear.

It's dragons that bind us,

Dragons that rule-

We collect and we hoard

and breed - all so cool!

One or two of each

A goal I can reach,

Or just three, maybe four,

Well, I'd like a few more.

It starts with a Staircase

or an Even-Gen,

A pretty lineage grabs you -

And then...

I don't know how,

but I've built an army

of beautiful dragons

that completely surround me!

xd.png

I'm a breeder. As much as possible, I try to collect a CB pair of each species, but after that I'm into breeding pretty lineages...almost exclusively even gen.

If it weren't for the amazing variety of lineages I can create, I would've quit ages ago. But I'm totally hooked on breeding biggrin.gif

I'm a collector and a breeder. Although almost all of my breeding is for a couple of even-gen projects I have going right now. Aside from my breeding projects I want at least two of each dragon, one of each gender, and a frozen hatchling (when possible).

I'm a collector/ breeder. I like to have 2 of each gender if dimorphic and then I breed for other people. I just happen to have extras that people gave to me.

I'm more of a collector / breeder. I enjoy collecting at-least 2 of each dragon, along with one hatchling, however i also enjoy breeding my dragons and abandoning them so others can get, i enjoy having lineages =P

Hoarder. I guess it is pretty obvious from my scroll stats.

i'm kind of a collector/hoarder... cause i want to collect every sprite on dc, but i can't help it to grab hatchies or er eggs from the ap to freeze them... and lock myself that way xd.png also, i hoard some dragons i like :3 but just some, i'm too lazy to hoard every kind of dragon i like x3

Collector. Originally, I was after a pair of every dragon but I enjoy gifting so I try to get a few pairs so I can breed for others but my game style is just collector.

Extreme collector. Attempting to get a male and female CB of each breed (where possible) and 2 frozen male and female offspring from each male/female pair.

I'm a Family collector. One nomad, one male, one female, and one child. Besides the ungendered and limit 2 dragons