TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Woo! I really enjoyed the egg hunt last year, and I'm sure this will be fun too. smile.gif

Really enjoyed the event while it was on anyway :3

I missed last year's hunt and always longed for a basket, so wheehee thanks TJ I'm super excited.

Woah this should be fun ^^

I'm kinda new, so I didn't get a chance to hunt a year ago.

Well..it went up for me...for a second. XD

Also I love the little boarder thing that separates the old eggs from the new ones. c:

Oh dear, the cave is down...

But at least fun things are happening. :3 So it uses the same basket as last year, but will there be new eggs to grab?

Yes. I got three of them, then left my computer for a couple of hours and got back to the site being down.

I just hope that there are not a whole lot more than last year -- last year's collection took several hours out of Easter Day, and I'd hate to have to do several hours every day in this long weekend.

The first three new eggs look really nice, by the way (although I wasn't ready for the first one and thought one of my eggs had gone neglected without my trying anything).

YAY!! I am glad this egg hunt will be over several days. I was exhausted last year trying to get all the eggs in 1 day though I did get a lot of little chores done LOL!

....now just waiting for the Cave to come back up....

I'm loving that i can participate with a locked scroll lol. I'm off to bed and hopefully the cave will be back up when I wake smile.gif

Oh, good.

I'm really pleased to see another egg hunt - and it's great it's going to be spread over three days.

I'm looking forward to getting started, once the cave comes back up.

Thank you to TJ and the egg makers smile.gif

I really happy TJ has done this one again, I left dragon cave for a while last year and missed it, and had resigned myself to the fact I wouldn't have that lovely little basket on top of my scroll. But now I can have it!! I'd love to begin collecting now, but hopefully the cave will be back up once I'm back from work so it's all good smile.gif Should be fun, since I enjoyed collecting the Halloween ones!

Looking forward to start the collection! There were so many lovely once last year, so I'm quite curious about what I'll find this time ^^

user posted imageuser posted image

Some of my easter eggs from last year biggrin.gif

HAPPY EASTERN!

Lol, I clicked on that expecting to see the ones collected here! Duh me! laugh.gif

Lol, I clicked on that expecting to see the ones collected here! Duh me! laugh.gif

*giggles*

aaawww, what a pity!!!! que llastima!!! i was just coming on to nab a few more easter eggs before i FINALLY went to bed for the night *hell, it's ONLY 6:12 am!!!!* laugh.gif and then i find that everything is broken!!!! dry.gif boohoohooo!!!! read back a few pages, so i know what's going on, but it still sucks!!! haha!!

hope stuff is getting fixed! although, what i didn't read in the last few pages was that MAYBE tj is fixing up a super special easter weekend surprise for us!!!! (ssshhhhh!!!!) *fingers crossed* too bad i won't wake up until 3 in the pm!! i'd LOVE to find out sooner!

Happy Easter everyone!

Cave is down for me ... Hoping comes back soon

wishing y'all good huntin'