TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

i get the point that im an idiot and i blame that on the fact that i got up at like 7am and its now 2:30am...

one more egg... to get an even ten.. then... bed... ONE MORE D:

Just logged in to see an egg on the front page. Yay, hunt's on again! =D

The border looks wonderful. happy.gif

i get the point that im an idiot and i blame that on the fact that i got up at like 7am and its now 2:30am...

one more egg... to get an even ten.. then... bed... ONE MORE D:

Aw, you're not an idiot. They are similar enough to get those memory particles beeping. Pre'much the same main colors. wink.gif

I just picked up a clear egg that looks like you can see the yolk through it?

YAY! I just got the paw print egg. Wish I didn't have to work in the morning or else I'd stay longer to do more catching TwT

Wooah sparkly egg is sparkly!!

I have... 6?... now. I'm so glad I won't have to stay up all night to get them, I can get them tomorrow, yay!

Does anybody know how many of them are there to catch?

No word yet, but the mods/spriters probably know wink.gif

Alright, I'm for bed. Happy hunting!

Thanks to TJ, mods, and spriters for this event! <3<3

Edited by FireAngel73

I think I found a page you can't find eggs on. The lineage pages. I was on that page because there's no room to scroll, but after a while with no egg, I clicked another page. Sure enough, the egg was there. To test it, I went back to the lineage page (without clicking the Easter egg) and it wasn't there.

Oh dear, I have so many events going on this weekend, lol. Hope I can get them all!

Got 11 eggs so far - they seem to be dropping between 10-15 minutes for me (been keeping track of times I snagged them). Great for catching up on email and reading fanfic. laugh.gif

Not sure how much longer I can stay up, though, as I'm on the same time as the Cave and it's current 2.40 am here. I've also run out of TF fanfic to read... tongue.gif

I really want that sparkly egg, though!

*returns to waiting*

Look in the range of 50 eggs. Might be higher if there were secret ones.

Can't wait to find out who did which. The paisley is very pretty.

Just got my 12th one and I am going to bed! I have to go to work in the morning.

I've just found two eggs. I found the first one accidently and then came to the forums and read about them. I got all but 4 of last years eggs. So hoping I get most of them again this year.

someone was talking about the blue one being the coffee bean, I think this one is the coffee bean..

user posted image

The blue one does look a bit like the vamp one.

Oh my and here I thought we wouldn't get any this year... xd.png Off to the hunt!

Tee hee, my eighth egg is the chicken crossing the road. xd.png Are there any other animated ones?

Edited by Diem Adrienne