TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I dunno if it's maintenance. o.o TJ is probably sleeping at this hour.

Mabbe the server asploded. Just when I was bored and wanted to kill some time. >.>

The cave is down for me, too. Ah, well, I need to go to bed anyway. (But I'd really rather keep hunting for Easter eggs.)

I dunno if it's maintenance. o.o TJ is probably sleeping at this hour.

Mabbe the server asploded. Just when I was bored and wanted to kill some time. >.>

xd.png The cave always goes down at 3am EST, it's probably an automatic program. I doubt he stops whatever he's doing/wakes up every night at 3am and goes to DC to do maintenance.

Wohoo! Excited to start collecting those eggs again! As soon as the cave is back up that is wink.gif

sad that site is down but at least i managed to get 10 eggs. hopefully it will be fixed soon so i can continue hunting for a little bit longer before i crash

cave is down for everyone else too?

lol, i was just on the help boards, did anyone pm TJ yet?

Should just be normal site Maintenance. We are keeping a close eye on things - not to worry! biggrin.gif

cave is down for everyone else too?

lol, i was just on the help boards, did anyone pm TJ yet?

Nobody needs to PM TJ, the cave is always down at this time. If there was a problem, the mods would contact TJ and inform him. But there isn't. It always does this.

Edited by Eruru

I think I've got about 7 eggs so far, and am very grateful for the 3 days we've been given for this collection.

Thanks so much to all involved, and - nice eggs!

Probably falling asleep soon, might go to bed to do it, since the cave's down.

I think I've got about 7 eggs so far, and am very grateful for the 3 days we've been given for this collection.

Thanks so much to all involved, and - nice eggs!

Probably falling asleep soon, might go to bed to do it, since the cave's down.

Yeah, I'm rather glad TJ decided to start the event a little earlier this time so we have more than one day. xd.png I remember how upset people were that there was so little time for the last 2 events, particularly the Halloween one since there were so many tricks and treats.

I think everybody took the cave being down as a sign that they should go to bed. lol I'll probably do the same in a little while. wink.gif

wat... some of us cant go to bed, its like 3:30 PM here, :/, now what should i do...

-Rolls around and wait for the cave to be up-

I wanna get my egg

the cave is down, and down for everyone or just me says down for everyone...sad.gif

It's normal, this always happens at 3am EST.

someone was talking about the blue one being the coffee bean, I think this one is the coffee bean..

user posted image

The blue one does look a bit like the vamp one.

That is the Coffee Bean. Unroasted BTW. I wasn't sure what everyone's preference was, light medium or a nice dark roast, but I figured you can roast it yourselves.

That is the Coffee Bean. Unroasted BTW. I wasn't sure what everyone's preference was, light medium or a nice dark roast, but I figured you can roast it yourselves.

*roasts, grinds, brews, and drinks Star's egg* Mmmmm, coffee.