TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Well, as much fun as sitting around and refreshing the cave to see if it's back yet is, it's four in the morning and I'm supposed to get up at nine, so I think I'll admit defeat and go to sleep. xd.png Good luck to the rest of you, I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

I gave admin a prod about the situation. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Anyway, go to sleeep.

The Cave and my scroll don't seem to be able to load for me. An it isn't my internet connection as I'm able to access other sites perfect fine. sad.gif

The Cave and my scroll don't seem to be able to load for me. An it isn't my internet connection as I'm able to access other sites perfect fine. sad.gif

it doesnt load to anyone sad.gif its regular downtime because of maintenence sad.gif

I gave admin a prod about the situation. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.  Anyway, go to sleeep.

Thank you, Star. :3

Hurry up and fix the site. Please. mad.gif

I super need to check on my dragons before i go to bed.

The site will be up soon. And nothing will happen to your dragons. Don't worry.

How much long will the cave be down for?

I think we should get a free dragon.

Whoa... impatient & petulant much?

Back on topic, please.

I believe this is being worked on. Eggs will be back shortly, hopefully. Thank you all for your continued patience. ^^

We already get free dragons. TJ has a life and it's 4:45 in the morning for him, so he's probably asleep. If it's a major issue, he'll credit time to our dragons when he does have time to fix the problem.

And on that note, I'm heading to bed. Hopefully, the cave will be back soon, and I can catch up on some egg hunting.

Good luck and good night, everyone!

Edited by blackdragon71

How much long will the cave be down for?

I think we should get a free dragon.

wtf, this happened tons of times before.

dont be greedy...

Back on topic, please.

I believe this is being worked on. Eggs will be back shortly, hopefully. Thank you all for your continued patience. ^^

A. Hem.

I'd suggest you to calm down and relax... Everything's going to get back to normal soon. Impatience won't help you.

Er... I am perfectly calm and relaxed. What are you talking about? The cave crashing is a given with these events (seeing as people are refreshing the pages like mad and putting a lot of strain on the servers). Maybe you should chastise the appropriate impatient player?

Why I'm still up I don't know. Another case of insomnia.

Anyway, Starscream, which egg did you mean was the coffee bean egg? The brown one or the blue-black one?

Exciting! I didn't get to collect last year so can't wait to get started when things are back to normal again! biggrin.gif

Er... I am perfectly calm and relaxed. What are you talking about? The cave crashing is a given with these events (seeing as people are refreshing the pages like mad and putting a lot of strain on the servers). Maybe you should chastise the appropriate impatient player?

Wrong, I PM'd you. xd.png Anyway, I can't wait for the cave to get back to normal soon! smile.gif

Oh dear, the cave is down...

But at least fun things are happening. :3 So it uses the same basket as last year, but will there be new eggs to grab?

I can hardly wait to get started! I missed the announcement yesterday - hopefully the cave will be back up soon.

I loved last year's egg hunt. smile.gif

Actually, since only around 50 members were online when the cave went down for daily update (and never came back up) it's unlikely that user overload caused the crash.