TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Yay, i just got the goldfish egg ^^

That's my favorite :3

Edited by user560

I like how there is only 5 in the bottom row while every other row has 6, anyone with OCD probably threw a fit at that lol

How do you think I felt about last year as well tongue.gif

I really love all the eggs, everyone did a good job!

The goldfish is my favorite.

Woot! 53/53! Thank you again to all the spriters and TJ for doing this. Good luck to those of you still hunting!

I caught 53 Easter Eggs. It was soo fun, Thank you TJ and Staff.

Has anyone found eggs lately? I have not. I'm at 53. Aren't there 55 eggs?

From the 2nd post:

There is a total of 53 eggs to find this year. Event will last for 3 full days.

The only reward for collecting all the eggs is that you have a lovely collection of eggs to look at. Thats it, no prizes of any sort.

There are only 53 eggs. :3

And yay, I caught all mine yesterday ~ I love all the eggs but the squid has to be my favorite one |D It's just so cute and squeeful. x3

Just got my last one a few minutes ago ^.^ Glad I was finally able to get them.. just missed the ones from last year though >.<

Thanks TJ and all spriters who participated :3

I like how there is only 5 in the bottom row while every other row has 6, anyone with OCD probably threw a fit at that lol

Yes, yes I did

It looks like I may have time to get all of them after all. Now, I just have to decide whether to do it or not. :-) Last year, I caught 30 of the eggs, so they line up in nice neat rows. If I stop at 48 this year, the display inside the basket will look neater, and I already am missing eggs from last year anyway, so it wouldn't be complete even if I did pick them all up this year. But the idea of intentionally leaving eggs behind doesn't sit right with me. Hmm, decisions, decisions... ;-)

I'm just refreshing the basket page every ~15 minutes now, lul. 43/53

I got all of them and beat last year's record: 1.

My favorite egg is probably the clear one with the gold inside or the Jupiter one. I can't decide.

It looks like I may have time to get all of them after all. Now, I just have to decide whether to do it or not. :-) Last year, I caught 30 of the eggs, so they line up in nice neat rows. If I stop at 48 this year, the display inside the basket will look neater, and I already am missing eggs from last year anyway, so it wouldn't be complete even if I did pick them all up this year. But the idea of intentionally leaving eggs behind doesn't sit right with me. Hmm, decisions, decisions... ;-)

Get all of them! If it were me, leaving some behind would make me second-guess myself every time I saw the basket forever.

I had company all weekend (till yesterday) and my internet was down a few hours this morning while the guy worked on repairing things. I'm hating life right now cause I had all the eggs last year and I'm probably gonna miss some this year.

If the hunt went till midnight I'd have enough time...dangit!

Still gonna live in the cave to get as many as I can today.

Well done, Egg-Artists!! And thank you!!

Did I not get all the eggs last year, or are there a lot more this year than last?

Well done, Egg-Artists!! And thank you!!

Did I not get all the eggs last year, or are there a lot more this year than last?

I think there were only 38 last year. Not sure though.

I am very biased. The Okami fan in me makes me like that egg the best. But they're all wonderful. Among my favorites are the blue one in sand, the pink on with glitter, the detailed tree, the pac-man, the gold fish, *goes on and on*

47/53, almost there :3

Does someone know how much time we have left to collect eggs?

Edited by user560

It will now end at 8 pm EST on Tuesday, April 26. <TJ's words

User560, the answer to your question.