TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Yay 53/53! The completionist in me is very, very pleased. >:3

For me too. I was very happy to be able to complete my first Festival of Eggs, see all these beautiful eggs in my complete basket is so great!

25/53

will i have enough time to get them all?

You still have 4 hours and an half. If the new egg appears after 6 minutes, it means 10 eggs per hour. happy.gif

YAY!

I finally have them all ! ^^

Congrats! Enjoy yor eggs! biggrin.gif

Congrats! Enjoy yor eggs! biggrin.gif

Thanks, i hope you'll enjoy your eggs too :3

Omg!! I got the last egg! I have all of them! (My favorite is the bird one) Second fav is the one that changes. biggrin.gif

Thanks fo the extended time, TJ!!

It's my sister's birthday so I don't have much a chance to finish collecting. Fun all the same, however ^^

woohoo just caught my last one! biggrin.gif i love the eggs there are some very creative and unique ones in here ^.^ Didn't think i could catch them all but I'm glad i did. ty guys for the nice artwork =)

Oh my goodness, an Okami egg?

WANT.

...What would an Okami dragon look like?

I've got all the eggs! Yea! Last one was the Cheshire egg (the one with the creepy smile).

21/53

3.5 hours left. Its safe to safe the pressures on! RAWR! ohmy.gif

Whew~

I have 51 eggs, two more to go and I am done. If it hadn't been for the downtime, I would have never had made it.

Hey. I have to go to a concer so I wont be able to find them all but I really love them. I just love the designs!

Is there anyway for me to still get them on my scroll if I don't get them within the time left?

just two one more! the gold egg with the flowers begind it, and my favorite: KOI!

Edited by lizardtail

Hey. I have to go to a concer so I wont be able to find them all but I really love them. I just love the designs!

Is there anyway for me to still get them on my scroll if I don't get them within the time left?

Nope Sorry sad.gif

Hey. I have to go to a concer so I wont be able to find them all but I really love them.  I just love the designs!

~snip~ but that wouldn't be so much fun..

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

done! the beautiful koi was my last one, i love it so much! <3 happy hunting to those who have yet to collect them all.

I just learned of this event today.... -headdesk- Nothing to do except get as many as I can before 8! xd.png