lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Kerana sighed. "Where's Terryn?"

Atelo nodded. "I'll try to get some sleep," he murmured, laying down on the bed.

Ito punched her arm. "You're talking to him!" He pouted.

Zalala nodded and quietly laughed. "I'll see you later." She left and made sure to lock the door behind her.

Kerana rolled her eyes. "Then where's Ito?"

"Somewhere in here. He's... Unconscious kind of. Kerana... He's... Ito's not who we think he is. He's... darker. Evil." he shook his head. "There's a reason Lilith doesn't have to worry about him crossing over. He's halfway there..."

Kerana blew out a sigh. "Perfect, just what we need. A crazy child with toys."

Terryn shook his head. "No... He's fighting it. He just needs help. And a lot of it. He staved off Lilith by himself for who knows how long. And that's not a simple thing. His mother and two gods couldn't do that. He's... A key player. In what, I don't know. But I am definitely here because of his good graces."

Kerana let out a heavy sigh. "Why does this family always have to be the ones to find all the trouble?" she asked, shaking her head in dismay.

He smiled. "Power. You wanna see something cool? We'd have to go outside..." His grin turned into one drunk on power.

"No. You're being an idiot. Get out of him before you hurt yourself." Kerana crossed her arms, giving him a stern look.

"I'll hurt him more if I leave. C'mon... You have no idea what he can do..." He whined, tugging her arm.

"NO! That's the reason why he's messed up to begin with! People keep using him!" Kerana snapped, glaring at him. "He had Lilith to worry about, he doesn't need you too! Get out of there!"

"He's not even whole right now! All I'll do is sit right here. Promise. He's really hurt." He whined. "He really is hurt bad..."

"And showing off cool tricks is going to help him?" Kerana huffed.

"Not in someone else's body you're not," Kerana said. "At least I can hit you when you're being a dork when you have your own body."

"Nope," Kerana said. "Ito's powers are his, not yours. You don't go playing with other people's bodies and powers when they're not around. That's rude and disrespectful."

"Better get your sorry ass out of his head, then," Kerana said flatly. "Before I drag you out myself."

"He really does need my help. He'll go comatose." He shrugged once more. "I'll only stay for a bit."

"Alright, just don't let all the power get to your head, you glutton for trouble."

"Yes, of course," She patted him on the head. "You better behave."

"Try harder," She said, poking his forehead.