lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Kerana grinned, moving closer to lean up against him. "You're too sweet," she said, petting his hair. "I missed you too. It's not as fun when you're not around."

Malwari walked out of the library after Zalala, careful not to run into any shelves. His hooves clicked against the stone as he walked outside, leading the princess to a wall where a patch of thistles grew.

Terryn curled around her, one arm holding her shoulder and the other still holding his food. "I'm sorry I was stupid..." He squeezed her a little.

Zalala smiled and gathered a handful. "Thank you so much!"

Kerana patted his knee, smiling. "It's alright. I understand that fun always seems to get ahead of us. Easily distracted runs in nosy people like us." She nibbled on some food, thinking for a moment. "At least you come back at a reasonable hour. Can't ask for any better."

Malwari nodded. "Anything for you, princess."

Terryn kissed her cheek. "I could have come back sooner." He shook his head.

Zalala bowed halfway. "Thank you."

Kerana nodded. "I know. You got caught up. I'm a very patient woman, you know. Comes with the trade."

Malwari shook his head. "You better get up there, milady, before he goes looking for the flowers himself."

He looked confused. "How does it come with the trade?"

Zalala looked surprised. "Oh! Yes, I better go on ahead..." She darted back inside to figure out where his study was again.

"You know, thieving, killing demons and other strange things, can't stay idle for too long. You'd get killed or caught." Kerana grinned.

Atelo was working on a potion, watching the liquid change colors as he heated it. The room was smaller than the one at his castle, but he could make ado with it.

Terryn curled up with her and purred. "I'll take care of you now though... No need for that..."

Zalala knocked on Atelo's study door and creaked it open. "Got thistles... Some of them had seeds..."

"Only when I get bored," she teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

Atelo glanced up and nodded. "Thank you," he murmured, opening his hands to accept the flowers.

Terryn grinned at her. "I guess I'll have to keep you entertained..." He squeezed her hand."

Zalala handed him the flowers and tried to look at the potion. "What is that one again?"

Kerana kissed his cheek. "Yup, you must have to."

Atelo took the flowers to a table to use later. "An invisibility potion," he said simply, turning back to to the bottle and putting it on a windowsill.

"Hey! I don't have to do anything!" Terryn grumbled, playing though. He took another bite of food, a bit hungry now.

"Oh..." Zalala looked like she had no clue what he was referring to.

"Oh, I'll find you things to do," she teased, taking his bite of food from him and eating it instead.

Atelo turned his attention back to the flowers, picking out the seeds. "It's only for two minutes, though. Useful for escaping."

Terryn grinned and took a bite of food from her plate.

Zalala nodded and looked at it again. "That's neat..."

Kerana took that as a challenge. She swiped some food off his and pulled her plate far away from him, grinning widely.

Atelo nodded. "It's been useful from time to time, although controlling the sound your feet make helps your cause exponentially."

Terryn pounced on her and hugged her where she couldn't get her hands up. "Got you~" he laughed.

An eyebrow raised. "How do you do that?"

Kerana squirmed, giggling under his grasp. "Now how am I supposed to eat now?"

Atelo shrugged. "I just levitate an inch off the floor, though you can just sneak or wear non-clunky footwear."

"But it's FUN!" Kerana wined, puckering her lower lip in a pout.

Atelo nodded before turning to the bottle, his fingers testing the temperature before picking it up and corking it. He turned to face her, holding up the bottle to her. "It's yours," he said, a small smile on his lips. "Don't cause too much trouble with it."

He just shrugged, and curled up around her. "Sucks then."

Zalala's whole face lit up. "Really?!" She grinned, and hugged him quite hard.

Kerana made a face before licking his cheek in defiance.

Atelo patted her head, chuckling quietly. "I did promise in making you something," he said, smiling down at her.

Terryn just purred, shuddering a bit. "Stop that..."

Zalala held it close and hugged him again. "I thought you would forget..."

"Only if you let go," Kerana said, sticking her tongue out to threaten to lick him again.

Atelo hugged her, patting her back. "I never forget. I just...get distracted."

"Mmmm... No." He grinned at her like he intended on staying right there.

"Well I appreciate it." Zalala kissed him on the cheek. "You are too nice to me..."

Kerana licked the width of his face before biting his ear. "Meanie."

Atelo smiled. "Because you deserve it."