lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

"At me?" She asked, ashamed. She walked in though, unafraid.

Terry's kissed her cheek and teleported to the kitchen where the dragonesses were scrambling for food to feed the guests.

"No, Ito," he grumbled, slamming the mortar down on the table and went to the shelves, rummaging through the bottles. "The idiot's going to get himself killed."

Kerana grinned, watching the women run around. "I don't think we should be in their way," she said. But she was so hungry...

"He's just enjoying his new freedom... And it is his instinct. You know... Killing dragons..." Zalala shrugged. "It will pass. Or he'll hurt himself. Ito can't die, remember?"

"They're fine." Terryn smiled.

"Ito isn't immortal," Atelo growled darkly, grabbing a bottle too tightly and cracking the glass. "And dragons and wyverns don't even live in the same territory. They don't like each other, so they stay away. Not be a pain in the ass."

Kerana patted his cheek. "Get me something sweet."

"It's in their nature to kill though, and that dragon was a threat. Please don't be harsh on him..." Zalala took the bottle from him and showed him the crack. "He's very hard to kill. If he wants to take some risks let him. Remember, he just got off the farm a couple of days ago. He lost a lot of things and his world got really big, really quick..." Zalala held his shoulder. "Please?"

Terryn grinned and started stealing some food.

Atelo let out a heavy sigh, his face wrinkling in thought. "Fine," he grumbled. "But he really needs to learn how to get help when he needs it and not go barreling off on his own."

Kerana sat back out of everyone's way, watching Terryn scoot around.

"Agreed." Zalala kissed his cheek, and handed him back his bottle. "Do you need any help...?"

Terryn snagged a couple sweets and a plate of meat and vegetables. "There." He took her hand. "Let's go before I get caught..."

Atelo let out a sigh, taking the bottle. "Perhaps you can be of some assistance. I need some thistle seeds and it seems I don't have any. I don't know if they even grow around here but... please be a dear and go ask around. I'll make you something for it."

Kerana nodded, taking the sweets from him. "Yes, before we get caught with our hands in the cookie jar," she teased.

"Alright..." Zalala kissed his cheek and headed out to go look for them.

Terryn acted overly sneaky and exited the kitchen, offering the plate if food once they were out of sight. "This okay with you?"

Atelo was calming down now as he took the bottle to his workstation, sitting down and getting to work.

Kerana was trying not to laugh at Terryn as she followed him out of the kitchen. "Yes, this is perfectly fine," she said, not bothering stifling the snickering anymore as she nibbled on a pastry.

Zalala started to look for thistles, and started her search within the dragoness' chamber. Seems as if they would know...

Terryn smiled at her, glad he could make her laugh. "Where we gonna eat?"

Kerana grinned. "Right here is fine," she said, flopping down and leaning against the wall.

Terryn sat down and crossed his legs, smiling at her and putting the plate between them. "Look it's like a date." He grinned.

Zalala couldn't even speak to the dragonesses, they largely ignored her. She huffed around, and instead headed up to the library.

"Maybe it is," Kerana said, grinning as she took a piece of food. "Just lacking some candles and flowers."

Malwari was up in the library to get away from the crowd. He helped the people settle down, but he was uneasy with the dragons. His instincts told him to run as far away from this place, but his honor and loyalty made him stay put.

Terryn teleported three quick times in succession, grabbing a shoddy candle, a glass vase, and wildflowers. "There." He grinned. "Now it's a date."

Zalala waved at Malwari as she spotted him. "Malwari..." She stood on her tiptoes and hugged him.

"Aw, thanks dear," Kerana kissed his cheek. "It's lovely."

Malwari looked up when Zalala spoke up. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her smaller frame. "Good to see you, Milady. Everything settling down?"

He purred. "Next time it'll be a better one." Terryn held her hand.

"Slowly." She huffed. "Have you seen thistles...?"

Kerana grinned. "Only if there's a giant comfy bed in the end," she grinned, wrapping her fingers around his hand. "Gods, I missed you."

Malwari thought for a moment. "I saw some growing near one of the walls. I can show them to you if you wish. Is it for the mage prince?"

Terry's smirked. "Sounds good on my end." He purred.

"Yes actually. Thank you... You know. For everything. Being there." Zalala smiled at him.

Kerana grinned before jabbing his lips with a bean. "But first we gotta eat our vegetables. Don't want to get scolded now, do we?"

Malwari nodded his head. "I am sorry for disappearing like that. I was concerned that you would go off on your own, so I took the liberty to do so in your stead in hopes to solve some questions to keep you from making a mistake."

Terryn lightly bit the bean and took it. "Bring it on then."

"You knew me all too well apparently..." Zalala smiled.

Kerana grinned, shoving a bean into her own mouth. "You're a glutton for punishment, aren't you?"

Malwari smiled. "I saw you grow up before my very eyes. I should be ready for anything," he said. "Well, we should go get your thistles. Don't want your male friend to wait."

Terryn smirked and took a peice of meat off the plate to eat instead. "I think I'd enjoy anything you give me."

Zalala looked up at Malwari and smiled. "I'm glad I've gotten to be with you while I was..."

Kerana patted his knee. "I give you lots of stuff. Missed all of that?"

Malwari nodded softly. "It's my job to keep you safe," he murmured. "Even if it is from yourself." He patted her shoulder. "Well, let's go, then, before I get stuck between these shelves."

Terryn shook his head no. "I missed all of you. Not just what you give me." He smiled.

"Yes... We probably should." Zalala headed out of the library, waiting for Malwari to show her where to go.