lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Kerana returned shortly later, a floating Sirocca behind her. "Back," Kerana said, beaming. "Sorry but I got nothing good for Ito- the mage was snoring and none of the items he had in his study was labeled. Although, I did get your floaty friend."

"Kerana explained the situation to me, although it makes little sense," Sirocca said, letting her feet settle down to the ground. "I am curious of when Ito will feel better enough so you are...er...not sharing it any longer."

"I can leave now, but he probably will recover in day or two at the least. Time is different in internal battles. It is as if he has raged in a war. He was brave." He smiled. "I think I can move him to another room so I can leave him without disturbing Ito though." It was weird to have Ito talking in third person.

Sirocca blinked but nodded. "There is a spare bed in my room that he can use," she said slowly. "I do not sleep well between the walls and much prefer the infinite escape of the stars, but he is welcomed to use the room."

"Could you watch him? He has gone through some trauma and... He may need supervision..." Ito scratched his neck. "He just randomly pops up scales..."

Sirocca nodded. "I can keep watch over him," she agreed. "I will make sure he is comfortable and safe while he rests. You two should get some rest as well, it is getting late and I fear that the Void creature will return." Her usually calm expression twisted into a dark scowl at the very mention of Relnz. "I do not like his unwatched doings while he is here. He is unreliable, never here when he need him, always arriving to harass or bark. He is no better than these dragons here."

"We still need him though. If you could show me to your room... That would be helpful..." He chuckled awkwardly.

Sirocca nodded, her feet floating off the floor again as she headed to the door. "It is this way," she said, opening the door and going into the hallway. Kerana grinned, holding out a hand to help the man off the floor.

He took her hand and slowly got up. He followed Sirocca as best he could. He looked drunk. "Ito's body is so weird..."

"Well, best to get out of it as soon as you can," she said, helping him down the hallway after Sirocca, who floated to a door and waited for them.

"No, not racist, just noting your stepping over the boundary of personal space," Kerana said with a grin, but helped him into the room and onto the bed.

Kerana smirked, smacking him upside the head lightly before retreating from the room. "I'll go tinker with the mage's things. Pray that I don't blow anything up," she said before leaving. Sirocca remained, settling herself down in a nearby chair.

A hurt looking Ito woke up and his eyes watered. "Where am I?" He whimpered, and curled up tighter, holding his head. Terryn caught her in the hallway and picked her up in one fell swoop. "No you aren't."

Sirocca floated over to the bed, patting him on the head gently. "You are in my room," she said. "You need to rest."

Kerana snickered as she was picked up off her feet. "Why not?" she whined, pouting slightly.

Ito just shuddered and cried quietly.

"'Cause you have some promises to keep good on." He growled at her and surveyed the hallway. "Why the hell haven't they given us a room yet..."

Sirocca petted his hair, quietly trying to soothe him.

Kerana made a face. "Oh yeah- I nearly forgot about that." She rolled her eyes. "Because everyone else comes first. I don't think we were expected."

Ito pressed his head into her hand, shuddering once more. He was still crying, but didn't seem like he wanted to stop.

Terryn growled. "Well I didn't. Making me think of your damn massages while Ito was wide awake and watching..."

Sirroca stroked his hair, murmuring soft words in her native language, trying to soothe him.

Kerana grinned. "He'll understand when he gets his turn with his own woman," she purred, her smirk widening.

Ito smiled up at her, though it wavered.

"Still embarassing!" He snapped. He teleported back to his own home. It was cluttered, but way cleaner than the last time she had seen it.

Sirocca smiled back at him, petting his hair. "Feeling any better?"

Kerana snickered. "The kid needed some exposure anyway. He lived under a rock his entire life and probably doesn't even know how it's done."

He shook his head no.

"He didn't need it from me." He grumbled. He shifted her to where she was on the ground now instead of being held.