lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

"You're distracting me pretty well." He purred. It was weird having Ito look at her like that.

"No, behave, you're in someone else's body," she said, folding her arms over her chest.

"Nope, it's his, not yours. I only get to flirt and jab at your demonic hide. Since you're not here and instead hiding in a wyvern-dragon one, then you can just suck up and suffer, because I'm going to ignore you from now on." She looked up at the ceiling and proceeded to do just that.

He just laughed and came up behind her, laying his chin in her shoulder. "Whatcha gonna doooooo~"

Kerana pushed him off, got up and walked over to the door, giving him the cold shoulder.

"No," Kerana said, walking out. "Not until you get your own body back."

Kerana rolled her eyes but didn't stop, walking out of the room.

"Fine! I'm about to leave him in the floor where Lilith can reach him... I'mmmm gonna do it!" He called out, just wanting Kerana back.

"At least she probably knows what the hell she's doing!" Kerana called over her shoulder.

"I know what I'm doing, I'm just restraining myself from doing it. Kerana please?! You didn't have a problem with me living in that one random villager's body for years, you even kissed me while I was in his body." He pouted.

"That's because I didn't know the bloke. I know Ito, and it'd be way too weird to be kissing Iso's son. That's rather twisted." Kerana made a face at the thought. "You wouldn't like it if I kissed your father, would you?"

"We'll I'm not asking you to kiss my father, I'm just asking you to stay here with me until he recovers." Terryn pouted. "I don't know why it's taking him so long."

"Maybe because you're being a butt," she said, although she stepped back into the room.

"I'm really not. I'm helping him as best I can. He's just weak right now. Lilith kind of handed his ass to him towards the end. I helped kick her out though." He nodded proudly.

"Lilith always seems to be the dick no matter who's around," Kerana said, shaking her head. "She really needs to change tactics or something."

"Yup. Agreed. Ito's awake. Weak, but awake." He said, looking like he needed to burp or something.

"If he's awake, then get out of him," she said, rolling her eyes. "So I can kiss you properly."

"No, he's weak, he's still recovering. He just conscious enough to get on my nerves." He pouted. "I want to, but I can't..."

"Good, Ito, go bother him. He deserves it." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Wait until he tries to kick you. Kick him where it hurts, Ito!"