lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Kerana smirked. "When you get back to your own body he can," she grinned.

"Well screw you too..." Terryn grumbled. "Ito wants me to use his powers. He doesn't know how, and he read that I will be taking the effects and not him."

"Oh? So he wants you to test drive his own powers so he knows what not to do after you trip and hurt yourself?" Kerana smirked at the thought. "Good thinking, Ito. You deserve a cake."

Kerana stuck her tongue back out at him. "Just hurry up and get out of his body so I can actually have something to do with my hands without violating Ito's poor innocence," she said, wiggling her fingers.

"Shuddup! He can hear you!" Ito's face grew red for the both of them. "And he can see what I'm thinking..."

"Oh~?" Kerana's lips curled into a rather dark smirk. "Then perhaps I shouldn't mention of what these slender fingers of mine can do to such southernly covert places on your body, hm?" She moved her fingers slowly, as if stroking the air lovingly. "After all," she purred, leaning close to his ear. "I give very...very...very...good..." She paused for a second, taking in a small breath. "Massages, of course. Elves have such delicate touches that soothe such sorrow of the muscles."

(Oh, she knows, she knows... x3 )

Kerana smirked, leaning back against the wall. "Am I being helpful yet?" she purred.

"Good, let that imagination of his get the best of him," Kerana grinned. "Not my fault he's in the gutter all the time."

"So an old dog can teach new tricks to the pup, hm?" Kerana chuckled, shaking her head. "Now Ito will know not to let strangers into his head anymore. We tend to get a little...frisky."

"Kerana, you probably need to stop... I'm repressing a panic attack." He chuckled though. "He's delicate right now..."

"Okay, okay," she said, shifting over as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close and to her lap. "Let this elf give him some love and comfort."

"No..." He wriggled out of her lap. "Let me just lean on you. That won't weird him out." He just laid his head on her shoulder. Ito was taller than her, so it was awkward.

"Aw, but elven hugs are the best," she said, but patted him on the head nevertheless.

"Of course," Kerana agreed, bobbing her head. "Elves aren't typically ones for hugging and affectionate touching anyway. Somber, they are. 'Don't touch my precious plants!' That's what they're like. At least the elves make the cities looks livable with their luscious gardens."

Kerana patted him. "Perhaps I should get you two to a more comfortable place to recover," she said. "Like a bed and a few blankets. Maybe some food. Perhaps I could swindle something from your mage friend- what was his name again? I don't think I like him very much. He's hiding something sinister within his lanky frame. Perhaps it's from where he was from, but it smells of death." She wrinkled her nose at the thought.

"That would be nice. And I know Atelo's a little off, but I think its more his upbringing than him. If you could ask him that would be nice... I'll try to put him to sleep." He nodded, and got off of her so he could lay down in the floor.

Kerana let out a sigh. "I know Zsalin smelled like death, but that was because he was a giant two legged flying lizard jammed in a body of a human. Your friend is... different. It's an unearthy foulness. I wonder what evil god walked over his grave." She shuddered. "But the worst unnatural being must be that guy. Sirocca said he's of the Void, and I agree with her totally that he'll make or break us." She rose up to her feet. "Anyway, gotta haggle from a mage. I'll be back."

"Hey, get Sirocca while you're out too. Ito's asking for her... He likes her." He frowned. "Okay, Ito says he doesn't, but I'm definitely feeling affection."

"Sirocca's a good girl," Kerana said as she made her way to the door. "She'll probably be floating around looking for him anyway. I think she likes being around people she knows." She grinned and disappeared out the door.