lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

"Perhaps she is preoccupied with other things," Sirocca murmured. "With Malwari back and her people being shipped off for a second time, she has plenty on her plate as it is."

"Probably." He nodded. "I should just let him cool of then."

Zalala had managed to escape the crowd and head up to Atelo's study, figuring he would be sorting the mess out.

Sirocca nodded. "Let's go see Terryn, then," she said, her eyes turning to look around her. "Kerana should be near him by now."

"Oh yeah... I had forgotten about him." Ito looked embarassed. "I don't even know where he is..."

"Over there," Sirocca said, spotting him as she floated a foot or so higher to look over people's heads.

Sirocca lead him towards Terryn, smiling happily as she floated to him. "Hello again," she murmured, floating up beside him.

"Hey." Terryn barked, still trying to warm the giant lizard. "Can you help Ito? Poke him or something?"

Sirocca glanced down at the large serpent on the ground, frowning at it. She let herself drift down to the ground in a kneeling position, lifting a finger and prodded the scaled flesh. "It's sleeping," she said. "Waking sleeping reptiles is never the best idea."

"Well, it was nearly dead. Sirocca, if I make a huge blaze can you redirect the warm air around him so he'll get all warm? He was frozen, I'm on defrost right now..." Ito curled up next to the reptile, near its head so he could try to hear its thoughts.

Sirocca nodded. "I could," she said slowly. "But heating it too quickly could hurt and upset it."

Sirocca nodded. "Leave it be. It'll warm up on its own." She floated up and towards Kerana who stood leaning against a wall, arms folded and watching the scene with amusement quirked on her lips.

"I don't know... It's pretty cold and the sun isn't hitting it." He shrugged. Ito seemed pretty content, his blood temperature matching the lizards, but slightly warmer. He laid near its heart too, and that's a pretty effective way to reach all of its blood.

Sirocca nodded. "Or perhaps it's just being lazy," she said, shrugging at the thought. "It's not normal, it's probably being slow."

"He's cold..." Ito purred, but didn't mind. It was nice to relax... Terryn grew occupied by Kerana's appearance. He left the lizard and curled around her, eyes watering again.

Kerana smiled at Terryn as he wandered over. "Why hello there sweetie, staying out of trouble?" she asked, patting his head with a hand.

"No." He curled around her, hugging her again. "You should watch me better." He smirked and kissed her cheek.

Ito was falling asleep, very quickly.

Kerana chuckled. "I don't have eyes everywhere. I can only punish you for the trouble you've caused," she mused, petting his hair.

"Ohno..." He curled around her. "I guess I'll just have to get it over with..."

Ito was flinching in his sleep, like he was having a bad dream again.

Kerana grinned, shaking her head as she patted him lightly. "Oh, don't fret too much. I might let you off easy."

Kerana smiled, petting his hair. "Let's go, I'm starving."

Atelo was busy crushing some dried leaves together, still fuming quietly. His eyes flickered to the door. "What?" It came out a little harsher than he intended.

Zalala sounded hurt. "Oh... I just wanted to see if you were okay..."

Terryn picked her up. "Where to?"

Atelo sighed. "Yes, I'm fine. Just... irritated." He went back to grinding at the leaves, glaring into the mortar.

Kerana grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Anyplace with food."