lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Terryn squeezed her tighter and shuddered again. "I just wanna eat my food..." He moaned.

Zalala's face just turned red. "...you deserve more."

"Then let me go so I can eat too," she said, nibbling on his ear some more.

Atelo chuckled. "We both deserve a vacation," he decided, shaking his head lightly.

"Only of you don't steal." He whimpered.

"That's true. It's nice not to have responsibilities..." Zalala sighed.

"Okay, I promise," she said, grinning.

Atelo nodded. "Even if it was for one day..."

Terryn me him go and recovered himself. "Sorry." He mumbled, his face red.

"It can be longer. Just a bit. I've been on the run for so long..." Zalala swayed.

Kerana smirked, patting his cheek lightly. "It's okay, love, no need to get embarrassed."

Atelo sighed, nestling his chin into her hair. "It's been a long time..."

"Y-you did this." He mumbled, and his face now bright red. Ito was in the doorway, and coughed. "Sorry... I didn't want to interrupt your moment." His face was red too. "I need your help."

Zalala hugged him tighter. "It has." She laid her head into his chest.

Kerana smirked before looking over at Ito. "Don't worry, just giving you some ideas of what to do to any girl or guy you decide to hook up with," she said before kissing Terryn on the cheek. "What kind of help do you need?"

Atelo let out a heavy sigh. "I'm tired," he murmured. "My body still aches, and I know it'll only get worse before it gets better."

He just stood there, and looked hurt. "Mother censorkip.gif Kerana! He just..." He glared at her. "Farrah" Ito shook his head. "No, no, that wasn't anything, it's alright..." He looked back up at Terryn. "I've tried to fight her off as best I can, I put on protective markings and seals and..." He showed him his carved up arms. "I need help. It's Lilith..."

Kerana raised an eyebrow. "Who's that?" She hadn't been around for that nice detail, yet she clicked the pieces together. "Oh, I see." She rolled her eyes before looking at him. "Well, that's a name I haven't heard in awhile." She smirked at the thought. "What does Lilith need?"

"Whoa..." Terryn was too distracted by he marks Ito had carved. "You did these?" He asked quickly. Ito nodded. "Please!" He barked, then composed himself. Terryn nodded. "I'll help you Ito. Kerana, watch our back." He asked, then was gone. Ito fell to the floor, unconscious.

Kerana nodded, getting up and sitting beside the unconscious Ito. "Looks like fun. Must be hereditary."

Kerana summoned a small flame between her hands, bringing it close to Ito to heat him up.

He mumbled something and twitched, very sick looking. Something was going on.

Zalala let him go and held his hand. "You should rest."

Kerana petted his hair, shaking her head softly. "You'll be fine."

Atelo sighed. "I know, but there's so much that needs to be done."

Ito just flinched again.

Zalala just shook her head. "I've got this. You need rest before something bad happens. I will come wake you when it does." She smiled and hugged him again, now rubbing his back with one hand. "C'mon. I'll take you to a room."

Kerana sat back, waiting.

Atelo sighed. "I...suppose..." he murmured. "I need to regain my energy..."

Ito cried out, and his back lifted off the ground. The marks on his arms looked inflamed.

Zalala nodded and took his hand. "It's not even that far..."

Kerana kept watch, as there was little she could do but wait.

Atelo nodded, letting her lead him. "Shouldn't you get some sleep too...?"

The marks slowly were slashed to break the seal, and Ito shuddered four or five times. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled up at Kerana, looking smug.

"I will after you, I'm not tired, nor have I been exhausted." She linked arms with him.

Kerana blinked at him and shrugged. "You lost, huh?"

Atelo sighed, patting her arm as he walked towards the room. "Magic wears me out if I use it too much..."

"Obviously you're speaking with the victor." Ito laughed.

"I know... you're exhausted." She opened the door for him and led him beside the bed. "If there's anything you need just let me know..."

Kerana shrugged. "The battle may be won, but the war continues," she said simply.

Atelo sat down on the bed, running his hands through his hair. "Alright," he murmured. "I'll be in here...sleeping..."

Ito just laughed. "Why are you being all cryptic?"

Zalala kissed his cheek again. "Hope you get some rest... see you later."