lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

Sirocca patted him again. "Do you need anything?"

Kerana snickered before sitting up, grinning at him. "It's your fault you have such a wild imagination."

"N-no." He shook his head and buried his face into a nearby pillow. "I want to go home. With my mom." He whimpered.

Terryn pouted. "It's your fault I even think of you like that."

Edited by lycrawaterz14

Sirocca stroked his hair gently. "I know," she murmured. "It's tough, even for the strongest of people to keep their backs turned from their home and family. I miss my home, but I must let the breeze take me where it pleases."

Kerana stuck her tongue out. "Get used to it."

"Where is your home?" He asked, tears still pouring down his face. He wiped his cheeks, but they kept coming.

Terryn growled and curled up against her. "There's worse things I've gotten used to."

"Across the sea in a wide valley between the mountains," she said, smiling softly at the thought. "There were so many flowers and different trees."

Kerana snickered and petted his hair. "You're just sensitive."

"I'll take you there one day." He promised, taking her hand and closing his eyes to sleep some more.

"Sensitive? And how is that?" Terryn chuckled darkly. It was a trick question.

Sirocca smiled, patting his hand. "That would be nice. It is very pretty there," she murmured.

Kerana grinned. "You're very sensitive. I touch and you get all squirmy."

Ito's eyes watered and he looked up at her. "I am not enough, am I? I'm a pawn. Rendsol will die and I will be a puppet."

Terryn curled around her and purred. "You do too."

Sirocca shook her head. "No, you're not a puppet. Rendsol will return. Don't put everything down. It'll get better."

Kerana grinned. "I know, but it's much more entertaining watching you. You squeak."

"How? I know nothing of where he is, and Lilith is too strong for me." He shook his head.

"You do too." He chuckled.

Sirocca patted his head. "You cannot save an entire world, Ito. One sole person could never achieve such a feat. It takes the hands of many people to do so."

Kerana made a face. "But I sound like a moron though. It's not even cute sounding."

"I don't care about the world. I want Rendsol and my life back." Ito started to sleep against his will.

Terryn laughed. "It's cute." He buried his head into her neck.

( *splat*

*SLURPS*

I really got no idea what to do anymore. Fml.)

(We must plan....

Okay so Rendsol is... Somewhere.

Ito is exhausted...

And Terryn's on a hit list? This all right?)

( And you forgot that Atelo's acting weird, Malwari's still half horse surrounded by dragons, Sirocca is totally Ito's adoptive mother, and Kerana just wants to have Terryn and that's it.

And stuff.)

(Whoop whoop! Here we go then.)

The castle began to shake only a few days after Ito had recovered. The people were just beginning to settle in, but the sky seemed unsettled, and the very earth ripped open from a big crack up the mountain. "Sirocca?! Where's the baby?" Ito asked, wanting to make sure it was alright. "What's going on?!"

( *shuffles in sheepishly*

So... I've been rather busy lately. My laptop died. I got a job. A birthday and cake went flying by. As well as two months of not RPing at all.

Talk about going cold turkey.

Anywho... my mind's pretty much dead on whatever I have been doing previously... I can only vaguely remember what I was doing anymore... and my brain constantly plagues me with random ideas of other stories and plots anyway, so they all get buried and jumbled together and make a huge mess... but I do know that I missed RPing, especially with you and Thael and one or two others that are in there somewhere as well.

I need a good dose of a new plot, a new character, and some epic Rpers to conquer the realms to help me back into this addition that I had neglected. Lead me not into temptation, but lead temptation to me, or so the saying goes. Or my head. Or was it a waffle? Potato waffles. Yeah, that.

...Also...sorry... I kind of disappeared. I'm a huge butthole, aren't I?)

(You're all good~ I missed you, but I'm glad you're back! I hope you had good birthdays, but we a by you outta this funk~ Thael's reared his head again, so if you wanna refresh this thread or even start up a whole new one I gotcho back~

I'm glad you're home~)

( And you won't be invited, Totts!

Who the hells are you, anyway? Gremlin? Evil spirit? A talking potato? *gasp* NOT MY CABBAGE PATCH! I need those! How else am I suppose to spawn my hordes?

I think... we should make a new one. Although this RP is epic and all, it's losing its appeal over the the hundreds of awesome posts. It was good while it was going, though, but there only so much we can do, and I'm all out of ideas. )