lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

So. We all know there's such a thing as monsters. Whaaa? You don't? Well... apparently you don't get out much. How else would you explain the THOUSANDS of disappearances and no one mentions it? How else would you be afraid to walk alone down an abandoned street? How would so many religions have so many similarities?

Two people have decided to stop this. Well, there's more than two, but they don't matter. The important thing is these two. (Insert info about chars/history here)

These two have conquered several monsters including storm dragons, giant sea serpents, and angry posessive demons! Not to mention their now screaming baby.

LOL JK, these guys are dead now. Ito is their son, and he's pretty cool. He can manipulate magic like nobody's buisness, but only after both of his parents died. He and Zalala, his 'sister' (kinda-not-really... She was adopted, then kidnapped, and is now the princess) now live in the neighboring kingdom reigned by Atelo, who Zalala definitely has a thing for. Their kingdom was taken over by demons for some unknown reason, and Rendsol just pops up and... Well. Yeah. Chaos.

ANYWAY. Char sheet.

No need for usernames.

Char's name:

We gonna be people or what?:

What are we gonna be?:

History? (You think we should put that?):

Personality:

Other... (anything I forgot)

Edited by lycrawaterz14

Ha, love the blahs and blah-de-blahs. However, the main question now is...what time frame are we putting this in? More modern, or more medieval type? And also, species of people can be. What is considered a 'monster' and what isn't? I would think that things such as vampires/werewolves/ omnomnoms others would be monsters, anything else that are omnivorous like us normal folk and don't eat people are acceptable.

And, lol, prepare for constant deaths of useless NPCs! >;D

YESH! I was kinda thinking we could use wikipedia for the monsters... So there isn't any confusion. You decide what time period... I'm good with any.

AY I FOUND THIS!

Edited by lycrawaterz14

Oh god, started to make my character, and got stuck on gender T-T *flails helplessly* I can't decide!

Whoo! I have FAIL CHARACTER! Or rather, what is produced when you're half asleep and don't give a damn about it ;D

No need for usernames.

Char's name: Zsalin

We gonna be people or what?: Person~ http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=priest&ord...set=24#/d2wvtgx

What are we gonna be?: Priest-y…person…of sorts?

History? (You think we should put that?): Zsalin used to be a more solid priest of Rendsol, a god that few knew about, but he had slowly became unstable in his faith, and became a wandering priest. He is not as true to his worship as he used to, but he sometimes falls back onto his old practices when he needs it. However, as he traveled westward from his home, he noticed the farther he got, the more of mysterious disappearances and strange creatures appeared. Unable to resist the temptation of whacking a goblin upside the head, Zsalin slowly became a hunter, wandering from town to town and doing all he could before moving onward. Typically he refuses any offers of payment, but sometimes he takes and pockets a coin or two to drink ‘a glass of water or two’.

Personality: He’s kind of reserved, but he likes pummeling people monsters.

Other... (anything I forgot): Omg, I’m so damn lazy, I fail T-T

I SWEAR I PUT UP A CHAR SHEET! Stupid posting problems!... I'll have to put it up again tomorrow... promise...

It's okay, I'll just keep this up to remind you until you get your post done :3

D: *pats* Sounds like your laptop needs a serious beating.

Btw, I'm deleting my nonsense posts, so that it doesn't look like we're just spamming uselessness. ^^

Edited by Neutual Demon

No need for usernames.

Char's name: Iso

We gonna be people or what?: I guess you'll find out.

What are we gonna be?: I SAID YOU'LL FIND OUT!

History? (You think we should put that?): NAAAAHHH....

Personality: Obnoxious, thinks she knows it all.

Other... (anything I forgot) Er... appearance. here she is!

((Heh, someone's got some smexy clothing. Perhaps my priest will smack some decency into Iso... >;D

Should I start now? :3 ))

Such a rugged town... Zsalin let out a small sigh, his eyes gazing out of the mud smeared window of the small tavern. The village had maybe a hundred people at most, made up of mostly herders and some farmers. Only a few travelers pass through on their way to greater places, so the tavern was rather...rustic.

The priest traced a finger in the dust that layered on the counter, his staff resting against the wall near the window that he sat by, the small charms clinking together quietly by the breeze that barely breathed through the doorless building. The air was still- just like the town was, with everyone out in the fields. The only creatures that moved were the stray dog or cat, and the mouse that was nibbling on something just outside the window. Even the man who ran the place wasn't moving- relaxing in a chair in the back room, his eyes closed. After all, there was nothing to serve here- besides a glass of water. At least it was out of the sun...

Dark hazel eyes twitched down, watching the mouse cleaning itself. Despite the motionless of this town, there had been some disappearances- mostly young children. However, there was nothing but fields and rolling hills for miles, and that's what puzzled him. Where would the creatures go to take the children to...? Underground, perhaps, or they flew. He mulled over the thought, watching the mouse scamper away, continuing to trace in the dust.

Iso had her cloak on, running into the nearest shelter from the hazardous sun. She could hear a faint hissing sound, hoping it wasn't her skin. She adjusted her cloak from the inside, and fled into an old shack-like building.

As soon as she heard the slam of the door, she removed her hood. It was stuffy in here, and she snorted.

"Who are you?" SHe asked the stranger.

A door slammed shut- the back door, perhaps, which caused the priest to jolt from his mulling and looked around. Indeed, there was a side door- one with a door- and a woman was pulling off the hood of her cloak. Zsalin had his own cowl down on his shoulders, for it was rude to wear head attire inside a building. His dark, reddish hair was starting to grow long- he reminded himself to cut it soon.

Zsalin frowned at the woman, who asked him who he was. "A bit rude of you to ask so suddenly," he murmured quietly, tisking at her. "But since you've asked- Zsalin." His hazel eyes turned away again, looking out of the muddy window, a quiet sigh escaping his lips. "So still..." he murmured to himself.

"Stillness is a sign of a beast." She agreed. "I'm Iso. What do they serve here?"

Zsalin frowned at her comment, but nodded as she introduced herself as Iso. Stillness is always something bad. The quiet before the storm, as he had known it before unearthy beasts began to show face. The humidity was intense, and so was the sun, so a storm was indeed brewing. Yet, monsters were also lurking by. Yet where...

The priest's hazel eyes turned from the muddy window to Iso as she asked of what they served. "Besides water, a bed, and maybe a meal, not much." He blew out a sigh, his finger lifting from the counter to brush against one of the charms hanging on his staff, causing it to clink against another. Suddenly, an idea crossed his mind. "Ah...so that's another possibility..." He ran a finger over his chin, mulling over his new idea.

Zsalin turned an eye to Iso, before clinking the charms on his staff again. "There's no trees for miles, and the ground's not good for digging in most areas, but it does storm here every few weeks, which is when the disappearing occurs. That only concludes that the beast here is one that travels by storms." He stood as he spoke, smoothing his robes and cloak before taking his staff in hand, tapping it quietly against the dusty floorboards. "Guess my prediction will prove sound or not in a few hours- a storm's coming with all this humidity."

"I didn't think of that." She said simply. She stared at the sky.

"Where would the children be kept? That is where it would head." She nodded.

Zsalin shrugged his shoulders. "In the houses, is my guess. Might take shelter in the barns, however." They'd most likely be in the barns. With the family all out working, they'd take shelter in the nearest building they found. He took a few steps, looking out of the doorway, seeing a few people returning to the village. They knew when a storm was coming- they weren't stupid. "They're begining to take shelter..." he murmured to himself.

"Alright. I'll go track the beast. Its a gift of mine. You go warn them." she nodded.

Zsalin frowned as he was given an order- more like a brush off in his mind. But, with a sigh, he went out to do what he was told, the charms clinking quietly. Many of the people were already returning from the fields, but warning them started to prove...difficult. No one would even listen to him, or if they did, they just snort at him. "Oh Rendsol, please make them listen," he said through gritted teeth. The temperature was starting to drop, and the wind picked up, bringing dark storm clouds with it. They may have a little time left...but no one was listening to him- busy tidying things up so they wouldn't blow away or get drenched.

(( *pats* Looks like we're all busy, huh? ))