OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Hmm, the first video game I ever played was, I think, Toy Story for the N64. It frustrated me so much. I don't think I ever played the game all the way through.

oh boy, hard question, can't remember exactly but it must've been either:

-Super Mario Bros 3

-Lion King (NES)

-Heart of Darkness

OR

-Oddworld Abe's Oddysee (still lovin' that game)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. First game I can remember playing, at a babysitter's house. I was too young to really grasp the idea of there being a plot, all I knew was "Oh, cool, I hit these buttons and the pictures move on the screen! Hey, I can throw things inside other people's houses! COOL!" xd.png

I think the very first game I ever played was probably Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights. I was about 7 or 8 and that Christmas was when I got my first console, a PS2. And my grandmother, who bought the console for us, sent that game and a couple of others with it.

I haven't been gaming very long (well, about ten years now, I guess)...

Pokemon blue is the first I remember playing though I know there were others, but I've been playing since I was little

Either Pokemon yellow, or Spyro the dragon for ps1. No wait, it was Spyro, I remember my mom and I used to play it together.

Hmm. I have an Nintendo DS, but I was never a huge fan of it... My first true video game was probably Wizard101.

Oregon Trail, on one of those old school Apple computers where everything was green. I remember being frustrated because we rarely got to finish a game.

My first game was Overlord: Dark Legends Rise, I believe that was the hardest Overlord game I have ever played. dry.gif

First game I ever played was the very first Sonic the Hedgehog game. I remember back then getting to Robotnic in the first zone was an accomplishment for me. xd.png

Idk what my first game I played was. I think it was Mario Karts.

I believe the first game I ever played was Cube Hopper for the PC... I can't remember well, been far too long. xd.png

Depends on what kind of game. The very first was on an old Windows 95. I think it was Chip's Challenge (Windows Entertainment Pack FTW). My first game on an actual system was SMA4 for GBA. Which I still have and the now 8 years old GBA.

Also, that old 95 is now at my grandma's house and it still works. I love going over there and enjoying myself a good game of Chip's Challenge smile.gif It's about 10-12 years old.

I think the first one I ever played is either The Simpsons game or Ice climber, both for the NES. And Doom 2 for PC... I don't know.