OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

*thinks* Well, if I can remember correctly, I think the first game I ever played was Pac-Man or Q-Bert for the Atari system (I'm old xd.png) but I'm not to sure about that ^^;

i normally play pc games but im not sure that counts...

Course it does! Some of us here have mentioned that teh first games we ever played were in the pre-console era (eg: Pong, C64 and Atari games. Or some of those shocking ones on the old BBC computers).

First one I remember was playing some Hotwheels game at age three...

Then next I remember was Halo 3, at a friends house...

Several years later, of course. xd.png

But I still remember that Hotwheels game, although it seems really weird when I think about it.

My first video game was the old pokemon red xd.png

I still have it because its actually still good even if its outdated

Honestly I can't remember. It's one of 3 games, either the original Zelda on the NES, Super Mario Bros on the NES... or the first Quake on the PC. Considering how screwed up I am, I'm guessing the latter :3 Nothing ensures a healthy mind than gory (albeit pixelated) violence at a very VERY young age

The first game I ever played was either Half Life or Diablo 2. :3 Though I tended to play TFC with my brother rather than the actual game.

Duck Hunt on the NES or SNES was the first game I remember playing. First handheld game was either Pokemon Yellow (the Pikachu one) on the Gameboy or a Pokemon Pikachu Colour (it's like a Tamagotchi).

Could've been either Dr. Mario, other assorted Mario games, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Dig Dug, Bubble Bobble, or Duck Hunt, on the NES. ^^ After that, the first two Sonic games on the Sega Genesis. I was a gamer at a very young age. xd.png These are some of my first memories.

Pong on the original "Home Pong" console from 1975'ish. Yes I am old. laugh.gif

Spyro the Dragon. smile.gif

Second game...Spyro: Ripto's Rage.

Third game-well, it shouldn't be that hard to guess. xd.png

The original super mario brothers and beat might I add too. My cousin who still had the system let me played it whenever I visited my grandparents house. Sadly to say that the nintendo console system burnout from an electrical outage in the game system. May it rest in peace.

Mine was either a super cheap handheld plastic game that only played pitfall, or it was the original Sonic the Hedgehog game. Either way is a pretty sweet way to kick off a life time of gaming!

Halo: Combat evolved. I was like 5 and I couldn't play any levels with the Flood in it tongue.gif . My cousin owns it, but I own all the Halos now! *Victory! Is MINE! MWAHAHAHAH*