OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64. Glad I started off on a highnote ^^

Frogger

Anyone remember that one? Where you are a frog and you have to get across the road and the pond?

The first game I ever played was one in the Gex series. It's that one where you play as the gecko dude. I used to make my dad play through almost the whole game just so I could play one level. xd.png

I didn't know that I'd be so into video games years later!

I think it was Halo: CE...when I was what? Six years old or something...

It was either Paperboy or that 7-Up game on the NES. My cousin had it and we went to visit them maybe once every three years or so. When I was about nine my friend up the street got a Sega Genesis with Ms. Pac-Man and Sonic 3. Man, Sonic 3 was the freakin' bomb. biggrin.gif

hmm.....I think the VERY first game I ever played was Mickey's Dangerous Chase.....and I still have it along with a few other old Gameboy games xd.png

My very first game was Super Mario on the SNES.

Then it was Starfox64 on N64

Then it was Pong/Frogger on the original Playstation.

And Halo: CE was my first Xbox game. I have been an Xbox fangirl since.

Pac-Man. It was one of those games that was just a joystick that you plugged into the back of your TV.

Sonic Adventure for the Sega Dreamcast. I was so young, I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing... all I knew that with the flick of my thumb I could make a blue guy run around a beach. And thus, a lifelong obsession was born.

Sonic Adventure for the Sega Dreamcast. I was so young, I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing... all I knew that with the flick of my thumb I could make a blue guy run around a beach. And thus, a lifelong obsession was born.

I miss the Sega...

But I know exactly what you mean! Just push "X" and suddenly you are devastating the battle field with a tank. It was that feeling of complete control that sucked me in and I love it. :3

The first video game I ever played was gradius III for the super NES, im not sure if any one has played it here but it was def. Not a game for the weak of patience and short of eye sight! The graphics of the stars and incoming projectiles basically melded into each other if you decided to play it for more than fifteen minutes xd.png! But I guess those were the glory days of difficult space games back in my day.

Uhm... I think it was the very first Kirby, or Kid Icarus. Those big gray cartridges for those acient gameboys rolleyes.gif I still have them <3

Kid Icarus was amazing!

For my sixth b-day, my dad got me a PS2 with one game; Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.

First one i have ever played was pokemon red i do believe i still have it with me right now :3

I am glad there are a few people here who said atari games

that was my first game too, I had an atari and played pong and pac man the most

I remember getting my nes the day it came out and was so amazed how well mario and duck hunt looked xd.png

if you count arcade games, I dumped tons of money into dragons lair and smash TV dry.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Pokémon Crystal was the first one I owned, but the first one i actually played was Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (which remains one of my favourites).

I wish I had played more Atari as a kid.

First game I ever played had to have been the first sonic on the Sega. I loved that game but soon found a passion for Kingdom hearts when the PS2 was released and that game came out.

The first online game I played was Adventure Quest. I then moved on to DragonFable and since then I've played a lot of MMOs including Wizard101, Dream World and Fantasy Earth Zero.

The first game I owned was Pokemon Gold, but the first game I ever played was Donkey Kong 64. I wish I had an N64 so I could play it again, heheh.