OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

My first game was an NES game called Yoshi's Cookie. Kind of a Bejeweled type of puzzle game, for those wondering. To this day, I still can't beat my mom at that game...

The first game I ever played was probably either Tetris or super mario brothers 3.. sad.gif I feel old.

Don't worry about it. I can make you feel less old if you like - I started playing games before consoles existed.

a spongebob game programmed into a controller you know those ones you lpug the controleer into a tv. Well that was my first and noiw im addicted to my xbox

I know the first game I ever played had to be on the Nintendo 64. I think it was either Mario Kart 64 or Diddy Kong Racing. I only remember because we had this weird racing controller. tongue.gif

Wow...going way back there.

I think it was either Croc or one of the PS1 Spyro the Dragon games...why is it that the only game where you truly play as a dragon is Spyro?

The first video game I ever had was Donkey Kong 64. That was fifteen years ago. I still haven't finished that game!! xd.png

Don`t rememeber what game it was but i know it was on Commodore 64 about 25 years ago, i`m still kind of nostalgic when i remember how you needed to be some kind of home master in a way to be able to play games on them with all the rewinding the caseette and adjusting the head.

For me it would be Pokemon Stadium. My sister invited me into her room when I was about the age of six and offered me a turn on it. And then it all went downhill after that.... we all know you don't leave Pokemon tongue.gif

Not sure between Pokemon Red, Duck Hunt and Super Mario. I know for sure that my first game on PS1 was Crash Bandicoot.

Either Spyro the Dragon or Pokemon Crystal. Dunno which.

Monsters Inc, Play Station 1

I was 3, C'mon! biggrin.gif

The first one I remember playing is Super Smash Brothers: Melee for the Gamecube. I first discovered video games at my friend's house, and he also owned (and let me play) Mario Kart Double Dash and Pokemon Stadium, so it may have been one of those. My first game system was also a Gamecube, and the first game I played that I actually owned was PokemonXD:Gale of Darkness. Ah, memories. biggrin.gif

Spyro the dragon. The very first, blocky one. I was a little kid when they came out, and I was stuck at my parents work for eight hours every day. I can't remember when we bought it, I never stopped playing it. I got the second and third one after that. That original disk may be broken now, but I'll still get Gnasty Gnorc even if its the last thing I do!

Edited by RainDash

Pong for the Atari 2600. Yes folks, I am that old.

Diablo 1 or 2...

Yes, I was playing adult games with my dad when I was a toddler.

I can still remember some of it...