OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

First game I can remember playing is Sonic for Sega Genesis, in fact my Genesis still works /tempted to go hook it up and play some old games lol

The first video game I ever played... I think it was Animal Crossing (the original one, for Gamecube).

Baekgu, the white hearted dog.

(The original was white Jindo dog, but the game character was husky. weird.)

then Penguin Brothers...

as far as I can remember.smile.gif

I'd have to say my first games I played were on my sister's Atari and NES. I will say Dig Dug was my first, or first game I remember playing.

My first video games would probably be Pokemon Red, Blue then Yellow!

Umm, well I had the old game boy first with a bunch of games. I remember playing the little mermaid and a couple of Pokemon games.

Also has the super Nintendo which was the best. I loved donkey kong country 2 and the lion king. biggrin.gif

Lets see if I can remember.

Ah yes, it was pokemon leaf green. Fwun. I've still got the actual game I purchased about 20 years ago.

The first game I remember is good ol' Galaga, the arcade game. My dad would take me down to the game room on the Air Force Base, prop me on the edge, and let me watch him play. <3

I also have very fond memories of "helping" dad match the colours on Dr Mario/Tetris for the NES. So very fun! I learned puzzle-solving very early.

One of the Marios Bros. Either Super Mario two or three. Also played the original The Legend of Zelda. They were great. Now I play them on the GBA, with save for the Mario, so handy.

My first video game was Final Fantasy on the NES when i was 4 years old. I couldn't get past Garland because I could barely read what the people wanted me to do blink.gif

Some game with Wario in it, but I can't remember what it was called.

My very first video game was Grand Theft Auto. OTL

I was like 7 and just liked crashing into buildings and driving around aimlessly.

legend of zelda:ocorina of time

i was about 3 when i started playing that game. i remember i would always get freaked out by redeads and have my mom kill them for me xd.png

My mother was always very against video games, so I never played them until I was almost a preteen. So my first game I ever played would be Pokemon Gold Version for my teal GameBoy Colour. ^^

Man I kind of miss that thing now.