OrbiterSpore

What is the very first video game you ever played?

either animal crossings or nintendogs, but the first games i SAW were mario and pokemon

Resident evil... I was like 6, guess that's why i turned out as such a stone cold gamer... That and my extreme fantasies of a zombie apocalypse.

The first one I ever played was either Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green. I can't remember which.

The first one I ever owned was LeafGreen (which really belongs to my sister).

Urf, the first proper video game I played was.. Super mario land I think? for the original Gameboy.

Edited by Jmm

Some Bionicle game. I remember it having a multiplayer mode where you had to dig around for stuff.

My first game... Either Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee or Croc. And I started playing things at the age of 6. XD

The first video game I ever played was Donkey Kong Jr. for Colecovision.

The first Video game I ever bought, though, was The Legend of Zelda for The Nintendo.

God I loved Zelda. Well, I still do. But I remember exploring everything until I uncovered every single secret. I love most games in this series. I still have that old Gold cartridge and my original Nintendo.

Um... First game I ever played would have to be Glover or Super Mario Party... Not sure, it's been ages since then! tongue.gif

I think I used to play Bejeweled or Tetris. My first 'Real' video game was Rugrats in Paris for the Playstation.

Pokemon Pearl. <3 Palkia is my fave because of that game.

Edited by DragonWolfRyoko

It's been so long since I can remeber the first Video Game I've played. I believe it was the first Mario game they came out with for Nintendo. I think it was in 1990 I started playing. I still play those old school games, they are awesome.

The first game I ever played was probably either Tetris or super mario brothers 3.. sad.gif I feel old.

You shouldn't feel old, you should feel proud you were able to play the classic games they out back in the day. I started with Mario Bros. on Nintendo in 1990.